Elon Musk thread

Cynllo

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer

• Twitter's former head of trust and safety received a torrent of threats
  • Elon Musk implied in tweets that Roth had advocated for child sexualization
  • He shared a snip from Roth's PhD thesis, which mentioned under-18s accessing gay hook-up app Grindr
  • Roth wrote that, as underage youngsters use the app anyway, an age-appropriate version should be created to offer help to LGBT youth

media%2FFj3eyUZXwAIbpja.jpg%3Fname%3Dsmall

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
@disco: Elon Musk suspends Andrew Torba @a on Twitter.

94e781a8d95a8c47.jpeg

https://gab.com/disco/posts/109514807596073702

Torba: My account has been deactivated for weeks with all tweets deleted, but that didn't stop Elon from banning me after some Jewish guy cried to him over my Bible verse tweets.

8e908d87305b6f2c.png

Thomas More

Crow
Protestant

94e781a8d95a8c47.jpeg

Torba: My account has been deactivated for weeks with all tweets deleted, but that didn't stop Elon from banning me after some Jewish guy cried to him over my Bible verse tweets.

8e908d87305b6f2c.png

I will have to say, I have only seen straight up righteous posts and articles from Andrew Torba. No snark, no over the top word choices. Pure, straight as an arrow Christian writing.

The man is a true warrior for Christ.

homersheineken

Pelican
Protestant

94e781a8d95a8c47.jpeg

8e908d87305b6f2c.png

So Torba gets banned for quoting bible verses?

While (((Yoel Roth))) is still on Twitter after his dissertation shows he wants to encourage pedophilia by having underage gay boys join hookup apps?

How has Twitter changed?

Going strong

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Gold Member

So, that's how grown men of the Western world fight, in the 21th century? Recording each other and reciprocally, on their cellphones.

There was a time, it was who was the toughest and quickest at drawing a Colt or a sword. Now, it's who's best at drawing their I-phone. And, sadly, they might actually be doing the smart thing, considering the time and place.

Anyway, apart from these historical considerations, I respect the way Musk is efficiently using Twitter as a tool or even weapon. After all, he's adapting. Not his fault that the world is more and more clownish each passing year.

So, that's how grown men of the Western world fight, in the 21th century? Recording each other and reciprocally, on their cellphones.

There was a time, it was who was the toughest and quickest at drawing a Colt or a sword. Now, it's who's best at drawing their I-phone. And, sadly, they might actually be doing the smart thing, considering the time and place.

Anyway, apart from these historical considerations, I respect the way Musk is efficiently using Twitter as a tool or even weapon. After all, he's adapting. Not his fault that the world is more and more clownish each passing year.
Simpworld in a nutshell.

Yeagerist

Kingfisher
Orthodox Catechumen

Low T passive-aggressive social decline