Elon Musk thread

RedLagoon

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
I don't happen to think that his brain chips will be at all necessary to grease the wheels of human compliance in the future dystopia, but remote-controlled electric cars are going to be required tech for the transition to the control grid.

Yes and to take out any dissidents, remember that attack on Putin? Or that lawyer(s) who tried to expose all this corruption? Boom car goes in the fence.

Tom Slick

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Yes and to take out any dissidents, remember that attack on Putin? Or that lawyer(s) who tried to expose all this corruption? Boom car goes in the fence.
I may not be familiar with those, but I was thinking more about the journalist Michael Hastings whose car mysteriously crashed at high speed in 2013 after he published some articles that embarrassed top brass in Afghanistan.

Ember

Hummingbird
Other Christian
Gold Member
32a4ec11e219449d.png

Cynllo

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Musk-led Twitter bans over 44,000 accounts for policy violations in India

Twitter banned 44,611 accounts promoting child sexual exploitation and non-consensual nudity in India between September 26 and October 25, as Elon Musk took over

Screenshot-from-2022-12-21-03-03-33.jpg

Clue:

maxresdefault.jpg

holgerdanske

Woodpecker
Catholic
It's funny this is the first time I've seen this. It's nowhere on reddit--and I haven't encountered it otherwise. Even as an "Elon promotes conspiracies" information vaccination.
Reddit zoomers are too busy trash talking Musk and celebrating Tesla layoffs. If Reddit users are representative of that generation then the Republic is doomed. Thinking of learning Russian...

Острог

Woodpecker
Orthodox
@disco: Elon Musk suspends Andrew Torba @a on Twitter.

94e781a8d95a8c47.jpeg

https://gab.com/disco/posts/109514807596073702

Torba: My account has been deactivated for weeks with all tweets deleted, but that didn't stop Elon from banning me after some Jewish guy cried to him over my Bible verse tweets.
Why this doesn't surprise me?

So, Elon's son is called X Æ A-12, born from a mother who had a pentagram drawn on her pregnancy. Am I the only one who suspects this child is the future antiChrist? This looks like some kind of Satanic ritual.

DanielH

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Why this doesn't surprise me?

So, Elon's son is called X Æ A-12, born from a mother who had a pentagram drawn on her pregnancy. Am I the only one who suspects this child is the future antiChrist? This looks like some kind of Satanic ritual.
Elon being one degree of separation to the Antichrist, or the Antichrist himself, seems so obvious, like all the pieces fit together almost too well, to the point where I have a hard time believing it. I thought it would be harder to discern. He has a satanic costume on in his profile picture, not a "If you move the logo like this and mirror it it makes 666!" No, it's literally Baphomet or one of those demons. "It's just a Halloween costume bro!" Halloween was almost two months ago. Christmas is in two days. And still there's tons of people giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Острог

Woodpecker
Orthodox
It was said by the fathers that faithful Christians will have no problem with discerning who the antiChrist is. This child will be 30 y.o. in 2050, right on time with the agenda 2050. It all comes together like a hand and glove.

Akaky Akakievitch

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Elon being one degree of separation to the Antichrist, or the Antichrist himself, seems so obvious, like all the pieces fit together almost too well, to the point where I have a hard time believing it. I thought it would be harder to discern.

Also it has been mentioned before, I think it was @Cynllo who brought it up initially, that Elon is recorded in the Book of Joshua as a city in the Tribe of Dan (Joshua 19:40-48), which just happens to be the very same tribe that the future anti-christ will hail from (the Church fathers point to Genesis 49:16-17 as evidence for this, when Jacob says on his deathbed, "Dan shall be a serpent by the way, a viper by the path, that bites the horse's heel so that it's rider shall fall backward"). He is prophesied to be born of a "defiled maiden" as well, or in other words, a prostitute, so if we could argue Grimes fitting this description (as so many women do these days) then it all seems to fall into place, as you say.

Although after reading through the following article and referring to it several times in other threads, I'm skeptical that it will be this obvious for us and I think you're right to say "it would be harder to discern". It should indeed. If it were so obvious then everyone would catch onto it pretty soon, which would effectively foil the devil's plans for world domination before they even started. Do we forget that the devil is the master of cunning and trickery?

Instead of everything being a public hollywood spectacle from the beginning as we might expect it to be, the antichrist will instead mirror Christ's ministry in many ways:

The Antichrist will be a mockery and parody of the true Christ, the Lord Jesus. Early Church saints such as St. Irenaeus, St. Jerome, and St. Ambrose and others hold that the Antichrist will be a Jew, as Jesus was, but will be born from the wrong tribe, not from the Tribe of Judah, but from the Tribe of Dan. Both St. John of Damascus and St. Ephraim the Syrian believe that the Antichrist—“the offspring of fornication”— will be born, not of a holy virgin, but “of prostitution” from an immoral, sinful, “defiled maiden”.​

Just as Jesus Christ was raised quietly, before making His public appearance to begin His ministry at the age of 30, so too the Antichrist will be raised in obscurity, until the day of his public appearance (as St. John of Damascus said—quoted above—that the Antichrist will be “nurtured in secret”.)

The child of Elon Musk does not seem to fit the bill of one "nurtured in secret", but it will distract the gullible among us who are not familiar with these prophecies and go along potentially with the view that "X" will become the prophesied antichrist.

I was listening to a talk recently, i think it was one of Abbot Tryphon's small sermons, and the subject was on the demons and our perception of them in contemporary culture. He explained how we've all been "brainwashed" to some extent by believing that demons and dark forces only manifest as horrible-looking, gnarly, disgusting and "demonic" looking creatures. When we call something "demonic", we all share this similar image of a repulsive creature or spirit that seeks to cause chaos or violence in some way.

But he went on to warn the listeners, that while this is not entirely wrong, demons can also take the form of angels of light. I've also seen it reported among the lives of saints that they have even took the form of Christ, albeit with small discrepancies in details. However it is practically impossible to discern between genuine angelic appearances and demonic manifestations due to both having a supernatural origin, and we are so fallen that we cannot trust our senses. Better to disregard all of them.

The point I wanted to make here though, is that the devil will use this ploy of appearing as something good, deceiving the whole world, when in fact it will be the devil himself behind it all. We think he will appear with red horns, hooves and a long tail with pentagram tattoos, but instead he will resemble something like an angel to us, only that we won't be able to see behind the veil that it is not one with God, but instead the "light-bearer", or Lucifer.

Cynllo

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
The point I wanted to make here though, is that the devil will use this ploy of appearing as something good, deceiving the whole world, when in fact it will be the devil himself behind it all. We think he will appear with red horns, hooves and a long tail with pentagram tattoos, but instead he will resemble something like an angel to us, only that we won't be able to see behind the veil that it is not one with God, but instead the "light-bearer", or Lucifer.

I am not well-read on this, but from what I have read it seems that it would be quite easy to spot the anti-Christ, as he will bring material comforts, rather than spiritual. My intuition is that it will play out that material comforts will successively be taken away, and we will be told we will get it back if only we do X. This process leads to worsening conditions until we are offered a choice - Christ of the last comfort.

I have found that the vast majority of people are oblivious to material vs. non-material arguments. It's like talking to them about COVID being a scam. They just don't respond. All people understand is - is health care getting better, are my wages going up ... are they or their bedfellows getting a good material deal. That is almost the entirety of modern debate.

Shadowman

Chicken
Orthodox Inquirer
It was said by the fathers that faithful Christians will have no problem with discerning who the antiChrist is. This child will be 30 y.o. in 2050, right on time with the agenda 2050. It all comes together like a hand and glove.
I am merely an inquirer and I do wish to overstep any boundaries.

I (privately) reached out to @MichaelWitcoff some time ago having questions about the second coming of Jesus Christ. In response he sent me a link [0] to a reading from St. Paisios the Athonite on the topic titled "On Our Times". In listening to the reading I heard that "That’s why Holy Scripture says that even the chosen will be deceived", at 9:51 in the video.

Who are "the chosen" that St. Paisios was referring to if not faithful Christians?

Transcript of the video can be found here [1].

Links:
[0]
[1] https://apantaortodoxias.blogspot.com/2015/06/on-our-times-st-paisios-of-holy-mount.html