Emma Watson, UN Women Global Goodwill Ambassador and feminist trash

solo

Kingfisher
Collide said:
"If men don't have to be aggressive in order to be accepted, women won't feel compelled to be submissive," she said. "If men don't have to control, women won't have to be controlled. Both men and women should feel free to be sensitive."
But now Emma Watson has said she doubts she will date a British man ever again - because they are too shy.

The Harry Potter star said that even though men from the UK dress well and have good manners they take two months just to ask her out.

Instead an American will come up to her straight away and suggest a date - a boldness she finds attractive.

:facepalm2:

Oh for fuck's sake. I think I may have a meltdown over this.
 
Days of Broken Arrows said:
In that speech Watson said:

"If men don't have to be aggressive in order to be accepted, women won't feel compelled to be submissive. If men don't have to control, women won't have to be controlled. Both men and women should feel free to be sensitive. Both men and women should feel free to be strong. It is time that we all perceive gender on a spectrum, instead of two sets of opposing ideals."

Of course, when it comes to who she herself chooses to date, her "gender spectrum" is focused only on the most masculine hunky men around, like her boyfriend Matt Janney (see below).

As for the rest of you cis-gendered minions, Emma demands you ignore your own biological desires and suck tranny cock while she herself gets all the trimmings of a traditional relationship. Got that?

article-2537317-1A8B9A6000000578-825_634x707.jpg


It is always the same with those deluded brainwashed ivory-tower princesses: Feminism in dictionary definitions, surrounded by super-powerful and famous men, easily manipulated by UN minions who paint the world as being "oppressed" by the very high-power men she is surrounded with.

But those "aggressive" men she decries are fine for her. We should all become gender-neutral "sensitive" and feminine male feminists and should entrust our well-being to the UN World Government and our benevolent Internal Standing Army called Police. But then we won't be getting Emma, but hey we are always welcome in the fat blubber of a anti-fat-shaming-activist.

[attachment=21786]

[attachment=21787]

[attachment=21788]
 

Attachments

  • ByVIjmoCcAAwj1j.jpg
    ByVIjmoCcAAwj1j.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 2,633
  • ByTrkkuCQAAfexV.jpg
    ByTrkkuCQAAfexV.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 5,630
  • ByZoKq1IAAE15-r.jpg
    ByZoKq1IAAE15-r.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 2,042
Some great analysis of this whole debacle. I'd expect nothing less from RVF.
The best response to this madness is laughter, not outrage. It's hard to get angry at a little pixie English girl anyway. WB with the hair on.
I dedicated my latest blog post to her:
Harry Potter and the Trumped-up Bitch:
http://wp.me/p4n7vv-9r
 

Captain Gh

Ostrich
Gold Member
kosko said:
I feel this is all a stunt. Her nudes will be leaked and the Internet will 'break' with hysteria.

The motive:

Remember all those laws governments rammed through on Net surveillance such as PIPPA? My gut tells me all these nudes will be the per-amble for them to put the "lock down" on the internet. Remember that PIPA essentially grants the government power to shut down any IP and site if it "infringes" on certain things.

This tone on protecting women.. this is all just speculation on my part but there might be a security breach of nude photos from regular people. That would be the straw that breaks the camels back and even if only 100 girls get their nudes "leaked" it will cause white knights and millions of other women to willfully sign their name to whatever draconian safe-gaurd that gets offered up by Big Brother and the Government.

The Message has already been forgotten. Nobody is actually talking about the context and contents of her actually speech in the media. Its all segways into garbage and dabbling the carrot of her possible nudes. This is a textbook propaganda campaign and the masses are lapping it all up.

It's crazy that you mention this brilliant point since I had a similar one on the new fappening thread. Here it was:
As happy as the Fappening made me, I maybe smell a bad consequence from it such as the possible push for government control of the Internet. In our SJW environment, if a vote was to be made after a couple of Fappening leak, no doubt that a slim majority of people would accept to give up the freedom of the web for an added sense of suppose security.


Monkey see, monkey do, so you can bet that a lot of women that were not introduced to naked selfies have started taking them after the Original Fappening (thanks Brofist). What if 100k of them gets leaked in a really short period? That would really galvanise the push for government control of the web and it might work. Hope this is just me being paranoid, cause if it happens...

And now that you're mentionning PIPPA being able to shut down any IP address on what is judged inappropriate... oh boy we might be in trouble!!
 
The good or strange thing is that Emma Watson and her UN campaign receives flak even from TIME:

http://time.com/3432838/emma-watson-feminism-men-women/

Watson clearly believes that feminism — which, she stressed, is about equality and not bashing men — will also solve men’s problems. But, unfortunately, feminism in its present form has too often ignored sexist biases against males, and sometimes has actively contributed to them. Until that changes, the movement for gender equality will be incomplete.

Take one of the men’s issues Watson mentioned in her speech: seeing her divorced father’s role as a parent “valued less by society” than her mother’s. It is true that in the 1970s and 1980s, feminist challenges to discriminatory, sex-specific laws helped end formal preferences for mothers in child custody matters. But as fathers began to fight against more covert anti-male biases in the court system, most feminists sided with mothers.

Watson deserves credit for wanting to end the idea that “fighting for women’s rights [is] synonymous with man-hating.” But she cannot do that if she treats such notions only as unfair stereotypes. How about addressing this message to feminists who complain about being “asked to modify our language so we don’t hurt men’s feelings” when talking about misogyny — for instance, not to generalize about all men as oppressors? Or to those who argue that “Kill all men” mugs and “I bathe in male tears” T-shirts are a great way to celebrate women’s empowerment and separate the “cool dudes” who get the joke from the “dumb bros”? Or to those who accuse a feminist woman of “victim-blaming” for defending her son against a sexual assault accusation — even one of which he is eventually cleared?

Men must, indeed, “feel welcome to participate in the conversation” about gender issues. But very few will do so if that “conversation” amounts to being told to “shut up and listen” while women talk about the horrible things men do to women, and being labeled a misogynist for daring to point out that bad things happen to men too and that women are not always innocent victims in gender conflicts. A real conversation must let men talk not only about feminist-approved topics such as gender stereotypes that keep them from expressing their feelings, but about more controversial concerns: wrongful accusations of rape; sexual harassment policies that selectively penalize men for innocuous banter; lack of options to avoid unwanted parenthood once conception has occurred. Such a conversation would also acknowledge that pressures on men to be successful come not only from “the patriarchy” but, often, from women as well. And it would include an honest discussion of parenthood, including many women’s reluctance to give up or share the primary caregiver role.

If TIME is allowing it to be published - only online I guess, then feminism is truly getting unpopular. I think it will be lip-service only, since laws will budge only gradually, but it seems that something has been hurting the mainstream feminism badly. It is likely a combination between deteriorating economics, ever more revolting men who refuse to marry those aging sluts and some impact that anti-feminists and the roving Red Pill Alphas have among the young girls. Maybe Heartiste is right and we need armies of cads who fuck hundreds of girls each and tell them how much they hate feminism.

Ah well - probably only the usual one step back after 2 steps forward routine in the global agenda. We might see some more fake anti-feminism support in the future.
 

kbell

Crow
Gold Member
Its Cathy Young. She normally writes for Reason magazine and seems pretty red pill. They probably have her for page hits since Time is leftwing, but the website allows some conservative views from time to time.
 

Troll King

Kingfisher
Zelcorpion said:
The good or strange thing is that Emma Watson and her UN campaign receives flak even from TIME:

http://time.com/3432838/emma-watson-feminism-men-women/

Watson clearly believes that feminism — which, she stressed, is about equality and not bashing men — will also solve men’s problems. But, unfortunately, feminism in its present form has too often ignored sexist biases against males, and sometimes has actively contributed to them. Until that changes, the movement for gender equality will be incomplete.

Take one of the men’s issues Watson mentioned in her speech: seeing her divorced father’s role as a parent “valued less by society” than her mother’s. It is true that in the 1970s and 1980s, feminist challenges to discriminatory, sex-specific laws helped end formal preferences for mothers in child custody matters. But as fathers began to fight against more covert anti-male biases in the court system, most feminists sided with mothers.

Watson deserves credit for wanting to end the idea that “fighting for women’s rights [is] synonymous with man-hating.” But she cannot do that if she treats such notions only as unfair stereotypes. How about addressing this message to feminists who complain about being “asked to modify our language so we don’t hurt men’s feelings” when talking about misogyny — for instance, not to generalize about all men as oppressors? Or to those who argue that “Kill all men” mugs and “I bathe in male tears” T-shirts are a great way to celebrate women’s empowerment and separate the “cool dudes” who get the joke from the “dumb bros”? Or to those who accuse a feminist woman of “victim-blaming” for defending her son against a sexual assault accusation — even one of which he is eventually cleared?

Men must, indeed, “feel welcome to participate in the conversation” about gender issues. But very few will do so if that “conversation” amounts to being told to “shut up and listen” while women talk about the horrible things men do to women, and being labeled a misogynist for daring to point out that bad things happen to men too and that women are not always innocent victims in gender conflicts. A real conversation must let men talk not only about feminist-approved topics such as gender stereotypes that keep them from expressing their feelings, but about more controversial concerns: wrongful accusations of rape; sexual harassment policies that selectively penalize men for innocuous banter; lack of options to avoid unwanted parenthood once conception has occurred. Such a conversation would also acknowledge that pressures on men to be successful come not only from “the patriarchy” but, often, from women as well. And it would include an honest discussion of parenthood, including many women’s reluctance to give up or share the primary caregiver role.

If TIME is allowing it to be published - only online I guess, then feminism is truly getting unpopular. I think it will be lip-service only, since laws will budge only gradually, but it seems that something has been hurting the mainstream feminism badly. It is likely a combination between deteriorating economics, ever more revolting men who refuse to marry those aging sluts and some impact that anti-feminists and the roving Red Pill Alphas have among the young girls. Maybe Heartiste is right and we need armies of cads who fuck hundreds of girls each and tell them how much they hate feminism.

Ah well - probably only the usual one step back after 2 steps forward routine in the global agenda. We might see some more fake anti-feminism support in the future.

I think a big part of it is due to social media and internet access in general.

It used to be that feminist theory was relegated to women's studies departments and the odd sociology course or anthropology course.

With that they could water down their message for the general public and gain a lot of access to funds and power in general.

A feminist standing up in front of a room of men and women and basically saying, "violence against women is bad, that is why men shouldn't hit women and we should believe in equality!" is not going to get any dissenting opinions from the masses. In fact, it will get funding and donations.

On the other hand, if a feminist stands up and says the same thing followed by, " and the reason that women can't be violent towards men is due to Marxist power definitions, where men as a class have power and use that power to oppress women as a class...blah blah blah, feminist theory blah blah blah..." then most people are going to not support it. The internet and social media in particular allows for the latter example. This is why reddit, youtube, 4chan, and a number of other sites and comment sections rip apart feminist arguments. We have wide spread access to feminist theory these days, where we used to have to actually sit through the class and not pawn our textbook at the end of the semester.

I think this is also why feminists have been scrambling so much in the last few years to do damage control and reframe the debate. While it pisses me off, women like Karen Straughn (girlwriteswhat as I knew her a few years ago when she started taking my arguments and others and turning into non-credited videos) really do help our movement. Again, it pisses me off that she can say the exact same thing as me and other men and get a completely different reaction from both men and women but it is helpful.

I think this reaction against feminists, which I also think is due to the success of the manosphere and redpill thinking among millennial men like me, is also one of the reasons for their war against women rhetoric and all the twitter hashtags of late. Hell, even CNN got rid of their comment section due to the influx of MRAs and conservatives hijacking every comment section. I expect a much more totalitarian response in the future instead of the typical feminist pleas.
 

Libertas

Crow
Gold Member
The Father said:
I am surprised and disappointed at how many guys on social media lap this stuff up. The number of guys posting about how disgusting it is that women have to deal with cat-calling in the streets etc. Like this is a worse problem now than it ever has been in history. In reality, it's probably less. It's just a bunch of not-so-attractive attention-seeking uggos fake-complaining. I never see an attractive woman complain "oh, I hate how construction workers smile at me and whistle at me in the street".

Yeah. I was actually out on an instant date last week with a girl who just moved to NYC. Somehow we got on the topic of unwanted men hitting on her, but we were really just joking about it more than she was complaining.

Now of course she wasn't particularly glorifying the fact that these construction workers were catcalling her, but she was far from complaining about it, calling it a misogynistic rape culture, etc.

Why? Because attractive, feminine girls aren't losers. And she probably knows that it's a good sign because it eventually means she'll get attention from cool, interesting guys like me. Hey, what do you know? That's exactly what happened.

So yeah, attractive women probably don't particularly revel in being catcalled or the like, but they do know that it's a far better sign than not getting this attention.

All these attacks on catcalling are really just a way for feminists to bring down their attractive counterparts by going after everyone's favorite target: low-value men.

Also this reminds me, I should probably call that girl today or tomorrow.
 

AnonymousBosch

Crow
Gold Member
Libertas said:
Now of course she wasn't particularly glorifying the fact that these construction workers were catcalling her, but she was far from complaining about it, calling it a misogynistic rape culture, etc.

Privileged, university-educated White Girls are simply-offended that working class proles don't recognise her higher-class status and towering intellect, and would dare to consider, even in their fantasies, that they would stand a realistic chance with her. Obviously, these lower class scum should show her deference, clearly knowing their place, and do exactly as they're told without question or complaint, continuing to silently-contribute to her bubble of comfort and privilege like good slaves and servants should.

Her heels click the cobblestones of Victorian London New York Pavements on the way to her carriage Uber Ride. Nothing ever changes.
 

dads

Kingfisher
Everyone see the letter a 15-year old "boy" wrote to the Telegraph (and was published) in support of Watsons speech?

BynDKnrCYAA96lY.jpg:large


Ironically, this letter gives me hope, as "some of the other boys" in his class apparently still have not let this feminism crud brainwash them.
 

Soma

Ostrich
Gold Member
dads said:
Everyone see the letter a 15-year old "boy" wrote to the Telegraph (and was published) in support of Watsons speech?

...

Ironically, this letter gives me hope, as "some of the other boys" in his class apparently still have not let this feminism crud brainwash them.

St. Albans is an over 1000-year-old independent (non-state) school in Hertfordshire, one of the, if not the most, richest counties in the UK. Old money and conservatism would be the norm and unrepresentative of the population at large. Unsurprisingly, most boys at the school are not buying the Watson feminism speech.

Edit: Incidentally, St. Albans was Stephen Hawking's high school.
 
When I saw this I just laughed & laughed. You have to admire the shameless audacity of this woman.

Hermione the Hypergamous:


Prince Harry is secretly dating Emma Watson after sending her an email to invite her out when she split from her boyfriend.

At least that's according to a completely unconfirmed Australian magazine report, which quotes a breathless unnamed insider as saying that the fourth-in-line to the throne is 'smitten'.

The report from supermarket aisle magazine Woman's Day has sent the internet rumour mill into overdrive and it has been picked up - rather skeptically - by websites around the world.

According to Woman's Day, Harry, 30, asked the Harry Potter star out after hearing she had broken up with previous boyfriend Matthew Janney in December last year.

Apparently, Miss Watson met with the prince with a group of 12 friends and they have been meeting up in secret since.

Such mendacity. "You be good little betas & women will love you for it now excuse me while I go hop on the dick of my prince, the guy i'm dating now after I dumped my ex-boyfriend the alpha jock
 

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
Lord_Perseus said:
When I saw this I just laughed & laughed. You have to admire the shameless audacity of this woman.

Hermione the Hypergamous:


Prince Harry is secretly dating Emma Watson after sending her an email to invite her out when she split from her boyfriend.

At least that's according to a completely unconfirmed Australian magazine report, which quotes a breathless unnamed insider as saying that the fourth-in-line to the throne is 'smitten'.

The report from supermarket aisle magazine Woman's Day has sent the internet rumour mill into overdrive and it has been picked up - rather skeptically - by websites around the world.

According to Woman's Day, Harry, 30, asked the Harry Potter star out after hearing she had broken up with previous boyfriend Matthew Janney in December last year.

Apparently, Miss Watson met with the prince with a group of 12 friends and they have been meeting up in secret since.

Such mendacity. "You be good little betas & women will love you for it now excuse me while I go hop on the dick of my prince, the guy i'm dating now after I dumped my ex-boyfriend the alpha jock

DAFUQ??? If that's true, Prince Harry is the biggest simp since Edward VIII!

Come to think of it, that was just 79 years ago. Maybe instead we should go with "biggest simp in the history of English royalty"...
 
Top