Emma Watson, UN Women Global Goodwill Ambassador and feminist trash

N°6

Hummingbird
Captainstabbin said:
She was a cute kid. Feminism destroyed everything that made her attractive. None of this was Harvey's fault, she was damaged beyond repair long before she met him.

She made over $50 million from the Potter movies alone. She could have had a happy, financially-secure life filled with family and a devoted husband...acting on occasion if she wanted. Instead, she wanted to be "hot", to be a liberal icon, to be huge star. Well, as she's finding out, hot is fleeting. Starting the countdown to her complaining that there aren't good roles for older women.

She can still attract a husband, most men would give it a go. The problem is that she's so tainted by feminism that she'll never be happy and a marriage will never last and any children will be damaged.

With her looks and socioeconomic, quasi aristocratic status, there are few men that she’s going to be hypergamously attracted too. What few men there are, are either in demand or are taking advantage of the exposure they have with women.

So in Watson’s life, men are either losers or Weinstein types.

N°6

Hummingbird
Rush87 said:
Captainstabbin said:
She was a cute kid. Feminism destroyed everything that made her attractive. None of this was Harvey's fault, she was damaged beyond repair long before she met him.

She made over $50 million from the Potter movies alone. She could have had a happy, financially-secure life filled with family and a devoted husband...acting on occasion if she wanted. Instead, she wanted to be "hot", to be a liberal icon, to be huge star. Well, as she's finding out, hot is fleeting. Starting the countdown to her complaining that there aren't good roles for older women.

She can still attract a husband, most men would give it a go. The problem is that she's so tainted by feminism that she'll never be happy and a marriage will never last and any children will be damaged.

She could have had an incredibly fulfilling life. 50 mill... Her legacy could have been a family who experience all life has to offer. Children to share her wealth with. Instead she'll die a 'self partnered' cum dumpster.

Male surplus leads to higher fertility rates. Female surplus is hoarded. Men go to work to earn a family wage, women to earn a lifestyle.

Compare the lifestyles of male rock stars with that of Enya, the richest female musician in the Uk who lives alone in a massive castle with cats.

wwtl

Kingfisher
Roosh said:
‘Harry Potter’ star Emma Watson says she isn’t single, calls it ‘self-partnered’

Emma Watson is opening up about her life as she approaches her 30th birthday.

The former “Harry Potter” star spoke candidly in an interview with British Vogue about the “tough” year she’s had because she “had all these ideas” about where she would be at this stage of her life.

“I was like, ‘Why does everyone make such a big fuss about turning 30? This is not a big deal,'" she told the magazine for their December cover issue. “Cut to 29, and I’m like, ‘Oh my God, I feel so stressed and anxious. And I realize it’s because there is suddenly this bloody influx of subliminal messaging around. If you have not built a home, if you do not have a husband, if you do not have a baby, and you are turning 30, and you’re not in some incredibly secure, stable place in your career, or you’re still figuring things out… There’s just this incredible amount of anxiety.”

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/harry-potter-emma-watson-single-self-partnered

Looks like being a globalist feminist doesn't make you a great catch for a man.

I'm thinking hard about if "self-partnered" is just another under the radar blasphemous term invented by the elites.

A godly woman has a relationship with God, with her husband and with her children. While a feministsatanist has one with herself.

wwtl said:
I'm thinking hard about if "self-partnered" is just another under the radar blasphemous term invented by the elites.

A godly woman has a relationship with God, with her husband and with her children. While a feministsatanist has one with herself.

That's because they want to get high. Most high.

wwtl said:
Roosh said:
‘Harry Potter’ star Emma Watson says she isn’t single, calls it ‘self-partnered’

Emma Watson is opening up about her life as she approaches her 30th birthday.

The former “Harry Potter” star spoke candidly in an interview with British Vogue about the “tough” year she’s had because she “had all these ideas” about where she would be at this stage of her life.

“I was like, ‘Why does everyone make such a big fuss about turning 30? This is not a big deal,'" she told the magazine for their December cover issue. “Cut to 29, and I’m like, ‘Oh my God, I feel so stressed and anxious. And I realize it’s because there is suddenly this bloody influx of subliminal messaging around. If you have not built a home, if you do not have a husband, if you do not have a baby, and you are turning 30, and you’re not in some incredibly secure, stable place in your career, or you’re still figuring things out… There’s just this incredible amount of anxiety.”

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/harry-potter-emma-watson-single-self-partnered

Looks like being a globalist feminist doesn't make you a great catch for a man.

Typical modern woman newspeak. Half narcissism, half desperate self-delusion. When they start justifying themselves i's because they know they screwed up their lives and they're trying to convince themselves otherwise.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Captainstabbin said:

With everything we know about Hollywood now, what on earth makes you think she was "undamaged" by the time the Potter series was done?

What makes you think she was undamaged before?

How many Weinsteins do you think she had to service before she even went through puberty? More than Brad Pitt, Will Smith and Leo DiCaprio, or less? No kid gets 50million Jewbux just for acting.

Easy_C

Peacock
N°6 said:
Captainstabbin said:

With her looks and socioeconomic, quasi aristocratic status, there are few men that she’s going to be hypergamously attracted too. What few men there are, are either in demand or are taking advantage of the exposure they have with women.

So in Watson’s life, men are either losers or Weinstein types.

Meh.

Given her looks, social prestige, good breeding, and very pleasant demeanor fro her younger years she could have had someone in the top 0.1% of the top 0.1%.

911 said:
That pic was used in this classic meme from prewar Europe:

[img=600x370]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DeVUa1VVMAUwbyd.jpg[/img]

Just wow. Talk about hiding in plain sight. No wonder women in Hollywood are even more damaged than your average modern woman before they even become adults.

I wonder to what extent the whole cutting their hair and becoming less attractive is a defense mechanism against predators like Weinstein.