Empty Store Shelves...What’s Causing it and What’s Coming?

M'bare

Woodpecker
Gold Member
I see someone posted Ice Age Farmer above -- good stuff and definitely recommend others check out his channel.

Also Stefan Molyneux recently interviewed a sea captain with many years of experience with shipping, that's well worth checking out too. There's a lot of shake up likely coming with covid and international conflict. Our system is so dependent on for the most part, it would cause a massive collapse of resources. You can find it on a podcast app or bitchute.

LeoniusD

Kingfisher
UK panic shopping before expected 2nd lockdown. Obviously the 2nd lockdown again will coincide with empty hospitals, just record cases.

panicbuying.jpg

Currently it's more due to panic shopping, but we can bet that they will introduce rationing sooner or later. Why? Because they were predicting it and actually want it. It's the post-consumerist society. That in itself would not be so bad except for the fact that they will restrict supplies of very essential products - products that keep you healthy like good meat, fruit and some vegetables.

bucky

Ostrich
UK panic shopping before expected 2nd lockdown. Obviously the 2nd lockdown again will coincide with empty hospitals, just record cases.

panicbuying.jpg

Currently it's more due to panic shopping, but we can bet that they will introduce rationing sooner or later. Why? Because they were predicting it and actually want it. It's the post-consumerist society. That in itself would not be so bad except for the fact that they will restrict supplies of very essential products - products that keep you healthy like good meat, fruit and some vegetables.

I'm in a bodybuilding group on FB that happens to be 90% British and they're at the end of their rope with the lockdowns, especially with the gyms being closed. Seems like no matter how stupidly we handle it here in the US, your government says "hold my beer." We have all these rules in my area but beyond masks in shops, none of them really seem to get enforced. The shortages and empty shelves haven't even come back, at least not yet. Anyway, we're probably all screwed throughout the whole Anglosphere when the full economic devastation hits sometime in the coming year, I figure. Good luck over there, stay strong.

Last edited:

MRAll134

Kingfisher
I am on the westcoast of Canada. I noticed the canned supplies were somewhat empty. 1/4 of shelves somewhat bare.

One of the problems might be all the fires on the westcoast, over the past few weeks. California is the bread basket for fruit and vegs' for a lot of areas. But, CA is completely mismanaged. So, fresh food prices are on the rise, significantly.

Meadowlark

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Ammo is getting expensive but I don't really need any more (that won't stop me if I see a sale). If you want to stock up the best time is black friday usually some manufacturers have a rebate or bass pro is doing a bulk box deal on some calibers.

Grand Solar Minimum, all the shit over the last few years is a cover and a distraction from it.

There's barely any solar wind now and every government has being told this in private for quite some time.

It really deserves a separate thread.
Covid is to get people used of standing in line and food rationing.

People can't believe its the other way from what has been told to them.
To lull them into new ways of surviving, but not thriving.
Tell them tomorrow and the world collapses in a pandemonium.

My 2 cents.
Waiting on that thread goy!!