Enemies of the people (traitorous reporters, politicians, corporations etc.)

Pence all but openly sided with them and Trump’s response was to declare “African-American Music Appreciation Month.” At what point do they get added to this list as well?

It goes to show how easy wolves can hide in sheep's clothing. While Trump, and by extension, Pence, may have had good intentions for their 4 years in the White House the simple fact is that no one becomes President/VP without having their hands tainted. Whether it's through actions, reputation, or just simply belonging to the same fraternities or secret societies as the ruling cabal, the powers that be have to know they can manipulate you somehow. Trump's only saving grace has been God's (current) protection as an outspoken (but I believe non-genuine) Christian.

Days of Broken Arrows

Crow
Gold Member

Roosh

Cardinal

goatmilk

Now that Antifa are labeled as terrorists, doesnt that give leeway in regards to what information NSA can provide in terms of "unmasking" people? If true then entire networks of subversion will be in big trouble.

I pray for the protesters and hope they don't fall victim to the temptations being thrown at them by agitators.

Sherman

Ostrich
You can add the police to the list of traitors. All over the country, police are taking the knee to apologize to the looters, rioters, and thugs. A cop however will still show up to arrest you for defending yourself.

Trigger warning: vomit inducing pictures.

All over the country, police are taking the knee to apologize to the looters, rioters, and thugs. A cop however will still show up to arrest you for defending yourself.
"Taking a knee" also symbolizes your refusal to stand during the national anthem; in other words, it's showing your contempt for the United States of America. I bet cuckservatives at the National Review will be telling us how great this is and it proves cops are not racists.

Roosh

Cardinal
Professors teaching rioters how to pull down statues.