Enemies of the people (traitorous reporters, politicians, corporations etc.)

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
Screw Ben and Jerry's... Theyre wacist

If youre eating anything other than Breyer's Natural Vanilla you deserve what you get.

Well ok...Haagen Dazs Dulce de Leche is pretty damn good too

And the mango sorbet....

I’ve been meaning to mention on here for awhile now that there’s a website that has put out an actual “master list” of “Traitors of America”. It’s a list compiled by the website Oneangrygamer. It’s a website mostly focused on video games and they are absolutely merciless in their criticism of people injecting agendas and other content into video games-they had a field day with the Last of Us 2. Apparently the list enraged a lot of people so they must be doing something right...

I’ve been meaning to mention on here for awhile now that there’s a website that has put out an actual “master list” of “Traitors of America”. It’s a list compiled by the website Oneangrygamer. It’s a website mostly focused on video games and they are absolutely merciless in their criticism of people injecting agendas and other content into video games-they had a field day with the Last of Us 2. Apparently the list enraged a lot of people so they must be doing something right...
I've had quite a good laugh reading this list. Here it is: https://www.oneangrygamer.net/traitors-of-america/

A bit upset to see Obsidian Entertainment on there, they always had non-pc games. Also a little mad about Warhammer. As long as they don't touch 40k with this nonsense I think there will at least be one remaining un-woke series out there not touched by filthy pederast hands.

Last edited:
I have a very bad hearing....I understood only the words "racism" and "that would be revolutionary"....only to hear to hear Jimmy "Wow". twice in a row, in that dazed and confused looking expression, was hilarious. Good laugh for the day.

Sword and Board

Woodpecker
Watch Jimmy Fallon's facial expression. He looks like he was in a state of discomfort by how crazy she sounds.

The whole thing is just so fucking cringe. How people can take this shit seriously defies all belief. This is 'educated' contemporary thought. Lord give me strength.

Her thesis is basically you don't have to be mean to be racist, you're automatically racist just being white.

ABeast

Sparrow
The Left has made a grave error, they brought out Final Form Tucker! Seriously though, my group of lockdown resisting Boomers is all energized suddenly because everyone heard that they are going after a statue of Columbus in town! I started the group mainly to do prayer circles and hopefully build herd-immunity, but now it has taken a racially conscious tone. I was very uncomfortable the first time people brought Blue Lives Matter signs to the roadway in an ultra-liberal and very Jewish location, but we still got lots of honks and thumbs up. Even the Blacks were reacting positively. One guy pulled-over and started to get pissed, I think he was mixed. We are going to confront BLM at the statue tomorrow night, see what happens. There will be many aging Boomer hippies that knew me from infancy on the other side, but I'm still going. Fuck em, they never did a thing for me other than tell me how I was "doing great."

LeoniusD

Sparrow
Speaking of Enemies of the People - Jewish-British comedian Sacha Baron Cohen does it again doing again something anti-American faking to be a redneck American and then goading the people into singing an offensive song. His crew were among the crowd filiming it.

I wonder if anyone else couldn´t set up such an event in China (against anyone non-Chinese), in Israel (against Arabs, Muslims and Christians), heck in the UK among the Muslims being against Jews and Christians.

The demonstration in Washington was just for rights of gun ownership and a bit against the covid transgressions. There wasn´t much to it, but those traitors are allowed to operate within, spit on Americans, American history and the concerns of the people, then pull down everything to some mythical racism and white supreamcy thus elminating any legitimate discussion. We could do thousands of those events easily in Israel, but contrary to the subverted US, such a film crew would be punished by the police, fined, likely banned from Israel. If someone got pissed off enough, then they might be later executed by Mossad at home when no one was looking anymore. Do the same thing in China and you might end for a decade behind bars - making fun of the Chinese people.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Media bias. Just what we expected to see, "White Couple aims guns at St. Louis protesters".

Edit.

Black Lives Matter marchers took to residential neighbourhoods in St. Louis on Sunday, with aims to force Mayor Lyda Krewson, a first-term Democrat, to resign for her refusal to defund the police.

According to the Washington Post, the “peaceful crowd of protesters” who were “armed only with posters and chants,” were upset that Krewson released the names of some of protest organizers.

The “peaceful crowd,” which chanted slogans like “kill all cops” and “f*** the police” made a detour into a private, gated street before being confronted by a couple who stood their ground against the mob.

Armed with an AR-15 and a handgun, the couple, who lived in the mansion beyond the gated street, faced down the mob of protestors, some of whom threatened to seize their firearms from them as they chanted threats at the couple.

Last edited:

Athanasius

Kingfisher
I don't know the truth to it, but I read something, perhaps on Unz, that the motivation behind pressuring social media companies to allow no opposition to the company line (https://www.stophateforprofit.org/) was not only to lessen Trump's chances in the fall, but also to silence critics of Israel's forthcoming moves in the West Bank.

I also wondered if they nixed Molyneux with Richard Spencer and David Duke so they could slander Stephan as a white supremacist. More convenient to do that as one of three.