Escape From 'The New Normal'?

So now I have a monumental life decision to make.

Stay in the UK and try to settle down here with a conventional job (which will involve going back to university)

Or live a nomadic lifestyle in Balkans without much money/safety net but at least some freedom.

Tough call.
I don't understand that level of binary reasoning.

How about door #3? Move to the Balkans, learn the language, start a business, make money, marry a great wife, have children, prosper?

Starlink is coming, crypto is exploding and will be the standard in 5 years from now. You are only limited by your imagination, kiddo.

Tippy

Robin
I don't understand that level of binary reasoning.

How about door #3? Move to the Balkans, learn the language, start a business, make money, marry a great wife, have children, prosper?

Starlink is coming, crypto is exploding and will be the standard in 5 years from now. You are only limited by your imagination, kiddo.
Starting a business is not that simple.

Tippy

Robin
Nothing in life that is worthwhile doing is simple or easy. The sooner you wrap your head around that simple fact the better your life will be.
This is hardly a revelation to me.

I just don't think it realistic that I will start a lucrative business in the next 2-3 months having only ever been an employee or freelancer. I don't have a mindset for that. Maybe I will one day.

hkhathaj

Woodpecker
This is hardly a revelation to me.

I just don't think it realistic that I will start a lucrative business in the next 2-3 months having only ever been an employee or freelancer. I don't have a mindset for that. Maybe I will one day.
If you could make enough as a freelancer in the UK then that will also be enough in Albania. And you will still have enough time to work on all that you want to achieve.

Tippy

Robin
If you could make enough as a freelancer in the UK then that will also be enough in Albania. And you will still have enough time to work on all that you want to achieve.
Yes. The problem is the visa..Can stay for 3 months out of 6 month period
in most of these places. So I would have to keep flipping between countries in the Balkans. I think this rootless life might get exhausting. Plus, if covid restrictions come back in the Balkan countries I am interested in, it will make it impossible.

Mountaineer

Pelican
Gold Member
So now I have a monumental life decision to make.

Stay in the UK and try to settle down here with a conventional job (which will involve going back to university)

Or live a nomadic lifestyle in Balkans without much money/safety net but at least some freedom.

Tough call.
Do you own a house in UK or do you have to rent?
Do you have extensive family that can take you under it's roof and help you if you fall?
Do you have children?
Do you have true friends willing to help you out?

If the answers to these questions are NO then staying in UK is a no-brainer.

Rubin

Pigeon
hello guys,

this is gonna be a longer post of me trying to sort my thoughts about escaping the new normal, observing life, and trying to figure out solutions.

MY RECENT EXPERIENCE IN RUSSIA

i just returned from a multiple month stay in russia to germany again.
the difference of attitudes couldnt be more extreme. i spent most of my time in moscow,
and i would say about 70% of gen z is even antivax there, and probably 85% of adults.
i am quite a sociable person and met hundreds of different people from all kinds of life backgrounds.
they all share this view (even some local celebrities / singers / art people - which are usually against our views).
dont be fooled by some newspaper articles, most russians try literally anything in order avoid the jab
and also refuse to wear masks, even in stores or the metro.
as long as theyre not vaxxed right on their workplace (russian gov knows that its people will try anything to avoid it),
they will bribe a doctor / buy a qr code off some telegram middleman (and it actually works! - the aunt of my friend already got one).
keep in mind that the average russian doctor earns almost nothing, so there is a lot of leeway for corruption.
muscovites hate their mayor and believe covid is a hoax, the only exception from this is some of the typical
big city jews and gays, and even they refuse to wear a mask and dont really lecture other ppl about it.
cities are usually known for their more degenerate and globalist worldview, so i would be curious to see the attitude of russians in
smaller cities.
as soon as i came back to germany, i realized that the government here got much more power, due to all of its citizens obeying the system
and snitching on the ones who resist.
while russia got all of its fancy toys, police. authoritarian vibes, most people do not really go along with it and the state can not really interfere
into their lives that much, because they choose their fellows over the state.

russians love to break rules, and i really do not understand how some black-pillers call them devout sheep / slav(e)ic in that regard.
the slave(i)c mindset is mostly the hopeless attitude towards the future, starting a business, achieving financial independence.
its true that most russians are burned out wage slaves, and also struggle with many sins, but a lot of the people there have the right
beliefs and resist against the tyranny - maybe not on a visible "revolution" type way, but rather in a low-key, almost invisible way, that many
people fail to understand.

russia is a failed state in many terms, and it is impossible for the government (esp outside of moscow and piter) to maintain full control over all of its citizens.

RETURNING TO GERMANY & MY REDPILLED FAMILY

now that i am back in germany, its pretty grim out here.
the covid pandemic redpilled both of my parents, especially my mum, who mostly has been apolitcal / pro-establishment
for all of her life.
my brother and parents avoid the vaccine and are clearly aware of the great reset / nwo / antichrist agenda,
and are becoming more christian and right wing every day.

all my life i have been the black sheep of the family (because of my views), but now my entirely family is unified, and it feels truly amazing.

on the other hand, knowledge got its price, and their life here is truly becoming more miserable every day.

"DER UNTERTAN"

my mother is already slightly bullied by some of her friends and colleagues at work, who almost want to force her to take the jab.
my brother lost half of his "cool, famous" friends, even by being low-key, simply for not using the newest gender terms and openly admitting that he didnt get the vaccine.
my father is under enormous pressure by the new great reset financial policies (there is many new, cruel, laws for business owners here in germany).

living here truly reminds me of the book "der untertan", a book who portrays pre-wwi germany.
and our government here interferes on a deep, intimate level in all of our lives, decisions and probably someday even our thoughts.

TIME TO ESCAPE

my mother talked to me today and i could really feel her fatigue of living here.
both of my parents have now reached the point of wanting to escape.
of course that is a big step for two people in their fifities, who have been used to a very high standard of living.

while my brother and i are hardliners, still eager to learn new languages, live in more tough environments, and quickly adapt,
my parents have worked hard and are unable to adapt as quickly to a new environment. older people are more slow, tend to complain
a bit more, and also tend to value things like local cuisine, architecture and nature way more than us crazy, young pirates.

so while my brother and i could imagine living in the russian countryside or even in a completely different place, I think that for my parents
it would be much harder to adapt to such a brutal environment.
germany was their home, the place that they loved, and it was taken from them. maybe the plans for this were already in place, when they were born but they didnt know about it.

so now i would really appreciate your input and suggestions.
my parents will soon visit a few countries, to then decide where to migrate.
what place would you recommend to my parents? is it the baltics? some random location in latin america? which places should they visit?

preferably it should be a more corrupt and chaotic place, where a police state can not enforce total control yet.
also i guess it would be better to have a rather conservative local population, who are not as pozzed as canadians, germans, etc.
i am aware that we have to sacrifice a bit or even a lot of our earthly standard of living, in order to avoid the new normal,
but i am simply trying to help my parents, so please try to be constructive with your answers.

cheers,
rubin

Rubin

Pigeon
hello guys,

this is gonna be a longer post of me trying to sort my thoughts about escaping the new normal, observing life, and trying to figure out solutions.

the difference of attitudes couldnt be more extreme. i spent most of my time in moscow,
and i would say about 70% of gen z is even antivax there, and probably 85% of adults.
i am quite a sociable person and met hundreds of different people from all kinds of life backgrounds.
they all share this view (even some local celebrities / singers / art people - which are usually against our views).
dont be fooled by some newspaper articles, most russians try literally anything in order avoid the jab
as long as theyre not vaxxed right on their workplace (russian gov knows that its people will try anything to avoid it),
they will bribe a doctor / buy a qr code off some telegram middleman (and it actually works! - the aunt of my friend already got one).
keep in mind that the average russian doctor earns almost nothing, so there is a lot of leeway for corruption.
muscovites hate their mayor and believe covid is a hoax, the only exception from this is some of the typical
big city jews and gays, and even they refuse to wear a mask and dont really lecture other ppl about it.
cities are usually known for their more degenerate and globalist worldview, so i would be curious to see the attitude of russians in
smaller cities.
as soon as i came back to germany, i realized that the government here got much more power, due to all of its citizens obeying the system
while russia got all of its fancy toys, police. authoritarian vibes, most people do not really go along with it and the state can not really interfere

russians love to break rules, and i really do not understand how some black-pillers call them devout sheep / slav(e)ic in that regard.
the slave(i)c mindset is mostly the hopeless attitude towards the future, starting a business, achieving financial independence.
its true that most russians are burned out wage slaves, and also struggle with many sins, but a lot of the people there have the right
beliefs and resist against the tyranny - maybe not on a visible "revolution" type way, but rather in a low-key, almost invisible way, that many

russia is a failed state in many terms, and it is impossible for the government (esp outside of moscow and piter) to maintain full control over all of its citizens.

the covid pandemic redpilled both of my parents, especially my mum, who mostly has been apolitcal / pro-establishment
for all of her life.
my brother and parents avoid the vaccine and are clearly aware of the great reset / nwo / antichrist agenda,

all my life i have been the black sheep of the family (because of my views), but now my entirely family is unified, and it feels truly amazing.

on the other hand, knowledge got its price, and their life here is truly becoming more miserable every day.

"DER UNTERTAN"

my mother is already slightly bullied by some of her friends and colleagues at work, who almost want to force her to take the jab.
my brother lost half of his "cool, famous" friends, even by being low-key, simply for not using the newest gender terms and openly admitting that he didnt get the vaccine.
my father is under enormous pressure by the new great reset financial policies (there is many new, cruel, laws for business owners here in germany).

living here truly reminds me of the book "der untertan", a book who portrays pre-wwi germany.
and our government here interferes on a deep, intimate level in all of our lives, decisions and probably someday even our thoughts.

TIME TO ESCAPE

my mother talked to me today and i could really feel her fatigue of living here.
of course that is a big step for two people in their fifities, who have been used to a very high standard of living.

while my brother and i are hardliners, still eager to learn new languages, live in more tough environments, and quickly adapt,
my parents have worked hard and are unable to adapt as quickly to a new environment. older people are more slow, tend to complain
a bit more, and also tend to value things like local cuisine, architecture and nature way more than us crazy, young pirates.

so while my brother and i could imagine living in the russian countryside or even in a completely different place, I think that for my parents
germany was their home, the place that they loved, and it was taken from them. maybe the plans for this were already in place, when they were born but they didnt know about it.

what place would you recommend to my parents? is it the baltics? some random location in latin america? which places should they visit?

preferably it should be a more corrupt and chaotic place, where a police state can not enforce total control yet.
also i guess it would be better to have a rather conservative local population, who are not as pozzed as canadians, germans, etc.
i am aware that we have to sacrifice a bit or even a lot of our earthly standard of living, in order to avoid the new normal,
but i am simply trying to help my parents, so please try to be constructive with your answers.

cheers,
rubin
update: russia just stopped its qr code system.
i believe it was simply a political farce to avoid political tensions with the west.
not many fell for it, so they had to stop it in order to avoid economic collapse.
this makes russia still a viable place to live, aside its corrupt (and probably zog) government, it got people
who don't obey the rules, and thats the most important part. you need an antivax /anti-authoritarian majority at least, preferably conservative.

as the late great Jim Morrison said, "no one here gets out alive."
Yes, it's advisable to move away from large urban areas but unless you are
totally off the grid, living in a log cabin someplace, the agents of satan who presently
control and direct every Western nation will eventually hunt you down. According to
some statements by Klaus Schwab and others, 2030 is year they hope to have implemented
the full beast system. They are not in panic mode because only 50% have gotten the jab.
They are probably slapping each other on the back while sipping champagne at how easily
they pulled off the scandemic, the lockdowns, operation warp speed, BLM riots, massive White
guilt, the tranny revolution, the fraudulent presidential election, the deplatforming, vilification and censorship of the right,
the moral collapse of society, the nihilistic trash culture that replaced
Christianity. ALL of it achieved in less than 18 months with virtually no political resistance.

Remember what Christ said, whoever seeks to save his life will lose it.

hello guys,

smaller cities.

for all of her life.

"DER UNTERTAN"

TIME TO ESCAPE

cheers,
rubin
I am not dismissing what you wrote yet you should consider a few things.
Don't be so sure about the government over there. They have a long history off imposing totalitarian measures on the population. The only reason dekovic 19 boxing nations have not been made mandatory yet is because the government does not make them mandatory just yet. That can change with a short notice if the government decides to do so.

The libertarianism that you are familiar with from American history is a concept largely unknown and inconceivable by most Russians.

Remember Stalinist Soviet Union. Russians have a historic tendency of not resisting state power and in general they are always fearful of people in power.

PassingTime

Chicken
Orthodox
Any forum members currently stationed in Mexico? If so, how are things looking there?

Like many others I am currently trying to find a safe enough place for myself and the ones I care for to move to.

I am unable to envision a future in the UK for myself anymore. It is evident that we are a stones throw away from complete anarchy.

The Caribbean and Mexico have both been on my radar for a while now. The island in the Caribbean that I have roots in unfortunately relies heavy on tourism so I am somewhat concerned this may be a bad option.

What are peoples thoughts on these places?

ananas

Chicken
Any forum members currently stationed in Mexico? If so, how are things looking there?

Like many others I am currently trying to find a safe enough place for myself and the ones I care for to move to.

I am unable to envision a future in the UK for myself anymore. It is evident that we are a stones throw away from complete anarchy.

The Caribbean and Mexico have both been on my radar for a while now. The island in the Caribbean that I have roots in unfortunately relies heavy on tourism so I am somewhat concerned this may be a bad option.

What are peoples thoughts on these places?
I'm escaping France to Mexico very soon.
I was initially mean to stay in Puerto Escondido, but they suddently switched their covid cases indicator from "green" to "red" 2 days ago, which mean they are applying some crazy non-sense restrictions. Thus I think I'll go to San Cristobal or Palenque, I'll report on this topic how the situation is.

PS: Here is a bit of info about mexico, here too

Last edited:

Tippy

Robin
I'm escaping France to Mexico very soon.
I was initially mean to stay in Puerto Escondido, but they suddently switched their covid cases indicator from "green" to "red" 2 days ago, which mean they are applying some crazy non-sense restrictions. Thus I think I'll go to San Cristobal or Palenque, I'll report on this topic how the situation is.

PS: Here is a bit of info about mexico, here too
For how long will you stay there ?

ananas

Chicken
Can you stay 6 months visa free? and how do the visa runs work there ?

I heard Mexico is somewhat free but depends on the area.
Most first world country nationals can stay 180 days visa free.
I used to do visa runs by going a few days to Guatemala then going back to Mexico. Nowaday I'd think about flying to Colombia or Costa rica (as they don't ask for PCR tests) for a week or two then going back to Mexico.
Officially you have to leave the country for at least 72h before re-entering it.
I've also meet a few people who didn't leave Mexico and managed to simply pay the immigration officers to illegally extend their right to stay.

Tippy

Robin
Most first world country nationals can stay 180 days visa free.
I used to do visa runs by going a few days to Guatemala then going back to Mexico. Nowaday I'd think about flying to Colombia or Costa rica (as they don't ask for PCR tests) for a week or two then going back to Mexico.
Officially you have to leave the country for at least 72h before re-entering it.
I've also meet a few people who didn't leave Mexico and managed to simply pay the immigration officers to illegally extend their right to stay.
Cool. So there is not stipulation like '190 days in a 12 month period' or something ? You can keep leaving and going back ?

ananas

Chicken
Cool. So there is not stipulation like '190 days in a 12 month period' or something ? You can keep leaving and going back ?
you can stay years round by only doing visa-runs. I've heard about people who did 4-5 visa runs one after the other. I don't know if they'd do something at some point.
I've also known a Canadian who was living this way in Mexico since decades, but he was also going back 2-3 months each year to Canada.