Escape From 'The New Normal'?

PassingTime

Pigeon
Orthodox
I'm escaping France to Mexico very soon.
I was initially mean to stay in Puerto Escondido, but they suddently switched their covid cases indicator from "green" to "red" 2 days ago, which mean they are applying some crazy non-sense restrictions. Thus I think I'll go to San Cristobal or Palenque, I'll report on this topic how the situation is.

PS: Here is a bit of info about mexico, here too
Much appreciated. Very interested to hear how things are when you have boots on the ground so to speak.

Were there any other places on your radar other than Mexico?

kel

Ostrich
Here's bad news from Russia...
In Sevastopol (it's in Crimea) since mid-July hotels will accept only the vaxxed (or with positive antibodies test result). They used to accept either the vaxxed or anyone with negative PCR test, but soon it'll be only the vaxxed. I hope it's not a pilot run of what's to come everywhere in Russia...

They're actually considering requiring anyone to be vaxxed to enter Crimea (top tourism region), and some want to expand this to all domestic tourism. Will just lead to bribery system and people staying in private accommodations instead of hotels.

This is one time where CNN is telling the truth...de facto compulsory vaccinations in Moscow region. (RIP Moscow my homeland, not livable anymore)
Bad news overall, though the eeeevil Russians doing something encourages the western left to reflexively take the opposite position - that CNN is even talking about this is surprising - so that's one good thing that can come out of this.

Pointy Elbows

Robin
Orthodox
hello guys,

this is gonna be a longer post of me trying to sort my thoughts about escaping the new normal, observing life, and trying to figure out solutions.

MY RECENT EXPERIENCE IN RUSSIA

i just returned from a multiple month stay in russia to germany again.
the difference of attitudes couldnt be more extreme. i spent most of my time in moscow,
and i would say about 70% of gen z is even antivax there, and probably 85% of adults.
i am quite a sociable person and met hundreds of different people from all kinds of life backgrounds.
they all share this view (even some local celebrities / singers / art people - which are usually against our views).
dont be fooled by some newspaper articles, most russians try literally anything in order avoid the jab
and also refuse to wear masks, even in stores or the metro.
as long as theyre not vaxxed right on their workplace (russian gov knows that its people will try anything to avoid it),
they will bribe a doctor / buy a qr code off some telegram middleman (and it actually works! - the aunt of my friend already got one).
keep in mind that the average russian doctor earns almost nothing, so there is a lot of leeway for corruption.
muscovites hate their mayor and believe covid is a hoax, the only exception from this is some of the typical
big city jews and gays, and even they refuse to wear a mask and dont really lecture other ppl about it.
cities are usually known for their more degenerate and globalist worldview, so i would be curious to see the attitude of russians in
smaller cities.
as soon as i came back to germany, i realized that the government here got much more power, due to all of its citizens obeying the system
and snitching on the ones who resist.
while russia got all of its fancy toys, police. authoritarian vibes, most people do not really go along with it and the state can not really interfere
into their lives that much, because they choose their fellows over the state.

russians love to break rules, and i really do not understand how some black-pillers call them devout sheep / slav(e)ic in that regard.
the slave(i)c mindset is mostly the hopeless attitude towards the future, starting a business, achieving financial independence.
its true that most russians are burned out wage slaves, and also struggle with many sins, but a lot of the people there have the right
beliefs and resist against the tyranny - maybe not on a visible "revolution" type way, but rather in a low-key, almost invisible way, that many
people fail to understand.

russia is a failed state in many terms, and it is impossible for the government (esp outside of moscow and piter) to maintain full control over all of its citizens.

RETURNING TO GERMANY & MY REDPILLED FAMILY

now that i am back in germany, its pretty grim out here.
the covid pandemic redpilled both of my parents, especially my mum, who mostly has been apolitcal / pro-establishment
for all of her life.
my brother and parents avoid the vaccine and are clearly aware of the great reset / nwo / antichrist agenda,
and are becoming more christian and right wing every day.

all my life i have been the black sheep of the family (because of my views), but now my entirely family is unified, and it feels truly amazing.

on the other hand, knowledge got its price, and their life here is truly becoming more miserable every day.

"DER UNTERTAN"

my mother is already slightly bullied by some of her friends and colleagues at work, who almost want to force her to take the jab.
my brother lost half of his "cool, famous" friends, even by being low-key, simply for not using the newest gender terms and openly admitting that he didnt get the vaccine.
my father is under enormous pressure by the new great reset financial policies (there is many new, cruel, laws for business owners here in germany).

living here truly reminds me of the book "der untertan", a book who portrays pre-wwi germany.
and our government here interferes on a deep, intimate level in all of our lives, decisions and probably someday even our thoughts.

TIME TO ESCAPE

my mother talked to me today and i could really feel her fatigue of living here.
both of my parents have now reached the point of wanting to escape.
of course that is a big step for two people in their fifities, who have been used to a very high standard of living.

while my brother and i are hardliners, still eager to learn new languages, live in more tough environments, and quickly adapt,
my parents have worked hard and are unable to adapt as quickly to a new environment. older people are more slow, tend to complain
a bit more, and also tend to value things like local cuisine, architecture and nature way more than us crazy, young pirates.

so while my brother and i could imagine living in the russian countryside or even in a completely different place, I think that for my parents
it would be much harder to adapt to such a brutal environment.
germany was their home, the place that they loved, and it was taken from them. maybe the plans for this were already in place, when they were born but they didnt know about it.

so now i would really appreciate your input and suggestions.
my parents will soon visit a few countries, to then decide where to migrate.
what place would you recommend to my parents? is it the baltics? some random location in latin america? which places should they visit?

preferably it should be a more corrupt and chaotic place, where a police state can not enforce total control yet.
also i guess it would be better to have a rather conservative local population, who are not as pozzed as canadians, germans, etc.
i am aware that we have to sacrifice a bit or even a lot of our earthly standard of living, in order to avoid the new normal,
but i am simply trying to help my parents, so please try to be constructive with your answers.

cheers,
rubin
I am your parent's age and have children early 20s. US.

If you, and your parents and siblings, are serious about leaving: now is the time to do it. What if one of your siblings has a child with a partner/spouse that isn't willing to leave? Your parents will be really torn at that point - knowing that future covid travel restrictions may prevent them from seeing and helping that grandchild.

If you are serious, NOW is the time. You could all move to Russia, your folks can maybe find a winter apartment in a warmer enclave (a luxury, not a requirement), and still carry on.

Once your siblings have kids, that complicates things for your parents.

ananas

Chicken
Much appreciated. Very interested to hear how things are when you have boots on the ground so to speak.

Were there any other places on your radar other than Mexico?
I'll be in Cancun next week, for a few days, then go to Chiapas.
Mexico is pretty cool because it's a federation, and if one state goes crazy, you can simply go in another one, without visa/border issues.
Spanish has been very easy to learn, and I know that Mexicans are often openly careless about laws, including cops.

So no I didn't had other places on my radar, but an albanian friend told me it is back to pre-2020 normal in Albania, if you're interested by this country.

Tippy

Woodpecker
Do you own a house in UK or do you have to rent?
Do you have extensive family that can take you under it's roof and help you if you fall?
Do you have children?
Do you have true friends willing to help you out?

If the answers to these questions are NO then staying in UK is a no-brainer.
The answer is indeed No (in the Balkans).

Both options are risky in different ways.

Rubin

Pigeon
I am not dismissing what you wrote yet you should consider a few things.
Don't be so sure about the government over there. They have a long history off imposing totalitarian measures on the population. The only reason dekovic 19 boxing nations have not been made mandatory yet is because the government does not make them mandatory just yet. That can change with a short notice if the government decides to do so.

The libertarianism that you are familiar with from American history is a concept largely unknown and inconceivable by most Russians.

Remember Stalinist Soviet Union. Russians have a historic tendency of not resisting state power and in general they are always fearful of people in power.
I considered everything you said but I believe your take to be the average nihilist take on Russia, which mostly can be heard by foreigners (esp by Americans who boast off on their "muh freedom" history way too much) and some delusional atheist wignats on russian image boards, who literally dream of a revolution against the government..
I do not consider you to be either one of them but just trying to get my point across, esp. by studying Russian youth and its behaviors.
I always like how people analyze countries with "historic tendencies" etc. but i think that history actually proves how fast tides can turn in some ways or another.
For instance i spent multiple weeks earlier this year in Switzerland and most locals there followed authority like cattle, even though Switzerland is known to be one of the most libertarian countries on the planet.

It is true that the Russian gov is corrupt, unpredictable, cruel, and very authoritarian.
But they are also very opportunistic and do not wanna lose the favour of their people.
The Russian gov can not even enforce the mask mandate in the metro, even though every station got at least 4-5 if not 10 heavily armed officers and soldiers.
Actually a few weeks ago I even entered the metro as journalists were filming some propaganda, that wanted to portray how Russians actually follow the restrictions (lol) and people were forced to wear gloves and masks.
Some old and young people just did not give a damn, and even as soldiers blocked their way some grandma, who was probably tired of life, just pushed past the soldier and entered the metro anyway.
The fine to resist against these measures is 5000 RUB, a lot of money for the average Russian, nevertheless nobody cares.
Almost all Russian people have a fatigue and lack of enthusiasm towards the government and literally none of it compares to the attitude of their grandparents.
That is actually why there is a pretty big divide in Russian society between old and young, a lot of old people are more devout towards state authorities for sure.

By your logic, the feudal system would have never been abolished in Europe, due to hundreds of years of serfdom.

I do not believe that Russians will seek out a revolution against their rulers very soon (thats where I agree with you!) but please keep in mind that big and chaotic countries like Russia and Brazil simply can not be ruled very easily, and almost none of these authoritarian fever dreams can be enforced there nowadays.
And there is a tension, a sort of "I have nothing to lose" attitude of many people here.
While things like the vaxx mandate of the Crimea are horrible, I can guarantee you that my friends there already bought QR codes from corrupt local doctors for a price lower than a PCR test.
You can literally buy anyone and anything in Russia and that can be a huge advantage.
People are mostly nihilist and show zero passion for their governments ideology, and authoritarian govs can not thrive with such people.

Last edited:

Rubin

Pigeon
as the late great Jim Morrison said, "no one here gets out alive."
Yes, it's advisable to move away from large urban areas but unless you are
totally off the grid, living in a log cabin someplace, the agents of satan who presently
control and direct every Western nation will eventually hunt you down. According to
some statements by Klaus Schwab and others, 2030 is year they hope to have implemented
the full beast system. They are not in panic mode because only 50% have gotten the jab.
They are probably slapping each other on the back while sipping champagne at how easily
they pulled off the scandemic, the lockdowns, operation warp speed, BLM riots, massive White
guilt, the tranny revolution, the fraudulent presidential election, the deplatforming, vilification and censorship of the right,
the moral collapse of society, the nihilistic trash culture that replaced
Christianity. ALL of it achieved in less than 18 months with virtually no political resistance.

Remember what Christ said, whoever seeks to save his life will lose it.
Yeah that is absolutely true.
Nevertheless I think that seeking a christian wife, which does not want to inject my new born child, is following the way of god.
Building a house, but maybe giving up my fancy German salary and fancy groceries is also following the way of god.
Also homeschooling is banned here too and my blood is 25% Russian, so I really do not see a point against it.
It's like having a choice between two rooms, one being full of trannies, minorities and insane people and the other room having at least 70% people which are christian.
Where would you send your kids?
"The end is nigh" attitude can be quite dangerous, in that sense.
Of course we are all gonna die, but I will do everything in my power to build a healthy family that can thrive and assist its members.
Nobody knows when the antichrist is gonna come, and how the world is gonna look like, when he arrives.
And until then we should do our best to build healthy communities, and not just put all responsibility on god, losing our ambition to create
a good environment.

Anybody here in the Balkans at the moment?
I would like to hear some of your impressions, as I have zero idea of the life there.
Could it be a viable option?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Last edited:

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
So now I have a monumental life decision to make.

Stay in the UK and try to settle down here with a conventional job (which will involve going back to university)

Or live a nomadic lifestyle in Balkans without much money/safety net but at least some freedom.

Tough call.
UK defo is in the gutter. I'd say it's one of the main labs for the elite to test on the slaves. However, the fact that the Balkans are relatively alright at the moment doesn't mean it will stay so in the future. This is a global plan. The focus now is just primarily on whitey and the affluent nations with potential to resist. The Balkans don't pose such a threat to the implementation of this system, hence they may be less under scrutiny. However, things can change any moment as we see every day, so I'd be aware not too paint the picture too rosey. They will come for the Balkans too, it's inevitable.

gza89

Chicken
UK defo is in the gutter. I'd say it's one of the main labs for the elite to test on the slaves. However, the fact that the Balkans are relatively alright at the moment doesn't mean it will stay so in the future. This is a global plan. The focus now is just primarily on whitey and the affluent nations with potential to resist. The Balkans don't pose such a threat to the implementation of this system, hence they may be less under scrutiny. However, things can change any moment as we see every day, so I'd be aware not too paint the picture too rosey. They will come for the Balkans too, it's inevitable.
Whats the solution? run away to a farm land and live of nature?

I think eitherway you will be a slave to nature in the farm, or a slave to capitalism in the cities at the moment, I know we would rather be a slave to capitalism. Yeah tough choice ahead, just have to survive it out.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
as the late great Jim Morrison said, "no one here gets out alive."
Yes, it's advisable to move away from large urban areas but unless you are
totally off the grid, living in a log cabin someplace, the agents of satan who presently
control and direct every Western nation will eventually hunt you down. According to
some statements by Klaus Schwab and others, 2030 is year they hope to have implemented
the full beast system. They are not in panic mode because only 50% have gotten the jab.
They are probably slapping each other on the back while sipping champagne at how easily
they pulled off the scandemic, the lockdowns, operation warp speed, BLM riots, massive White
guilt, the tranny revolution, the fraudulent presidential election, the deplatforming, vilification and censorship of the right,
the moral collapse of society, the nihilistic trash culture that replaced
Christianity. ALL of it achieved in less than 18 months with virtually no political resistance.

Remember what Christ said, whoever seeks to save his life will lose it.
@Rubin I fear this is the answer. They'll come for everyone. Focus is now more on the West, but they want every man, woman and child on the planet. For your search I'd see which countries you have affinity with. I don't think that e.g. Latin-America is going to help you, for the measures there are very strict indeed. In fact, whereas the West has the additional layer of cultural terror upon the cojona measures, I doubt whether we'd have it that bad at this moment compared to e.g. Colombia, Phillipines etc. Moreover, things can change every day, but I think we do see some patterns laid out now such as the examples I mentioned. I think Latin-America is gonna be bad permanently, I don't see many positive signs from there. So eventually the West may not be worse than other places after all. The way I perceive it is that we've been put on a certain place for this times. I don't think running away is going to help us. To elaborate this point I'd like to share a poem of a Dutch poet, about the impossibility of running away from death. The things we have to face, we will have to face them eventually no matter where we go.

A poem by the Dutch writer P.N. van Eyck​

the gardener and death

A Persian nobleman:
This morning, white with fear, my gardener flees
Into my house: ‘Master, a moment please!’
Out in the rose-beds, pruning shoots with care,
I looked behind me. Death was standing there.
I gave a start, and sought my getaway,
But glimpsed his hand that made as if to slay.
Master, your horse, and at full tilt I’ll ride,
Ere evening comes, in Isfahan I’ll hide!’ –
This afternoon (long since he off had set)
Amongst the cedars Death I also met.
‘Why,’ I inquire, since he waits silently,
‘Did you my servant treat so threateningly?’
Smiling he said: ‘A threat caused in no wise
Your gardener to flee. I showed surprise
To find still here and busy just the man
This evening I must fetch in Isfahan.’

Mountaineer

Ostrich
Gold Member
Whats the solution? run away to a farm land and live of nature?

I think eitherway you will be a slave to nature in the farm, or a slave to capitalism in the cities at the moment, I know we would rather be a slave to capitalism. Yeah tough choice ahead, just have to survive it out.
Let God be your master.

arkady39

Chicken
Bad news overall, though the eeeevil Russians doing something encourages the western left to reflexively take the opposite position - that CNN is even talking about this is surprising - so that's one good thing that can come out of this.
I am also from Moscow. I hear that things with people getting sick and dying are pretty bad there. Perhaps these measures are necessary? My mom's borther just died, albeit at 75 but he had no pre-existing conditions and he was suffocating for many days along with his wife who barely survived and still has trouble breathing. I also hear that many healthy people in their 40's are getting sick badly.

kel

Ostrich
I am also from Moscow. I hear that things with people getting sick and dying are pretty bad there. Perhaps these measures are necessary? My mom's borther just died, albeit at 75 but he had no pre-existing conditions and he was suffocating for many days along with his wife who barely survived and still has trouble breathing. I also hear that many healthy people in their 40's are getting sick badly.
Yeah, better be on the safe side and have fifteen days to flatten the curve.

@Rubin I fear this is the answer. They'll come for everyone. Focus is now more on the West, but they want every man, woman and child on the planet. For your search I'd see which countries you have affinity with. I don't think that e.g. Latin-America is going to help you, for the measures there are very strict indeed. In fact, whereas the West has the additional layer of cultural terror upon the cojona measures, I doubt whether we'd have it that bad at this moment compared to e.g. Colombia, Phillipines etc. Moreover, things can change every day, but I think we do see some patterns laid out now such as the examples I mentioned. I think Latin-America is gonna be bad permanently, I don't see many positive signs from there. So eventually the West may not be worse than other places after all. The way I perceive it is that we've been put on a certain place for this times. I don't think running away is going to help us. To elaborate this point I'd like to share a poem of a Dutch poet, about the impossibility of running away from death. The things we have to face, we will have to face them eventually no matter where we go.

A poem by the Dutch writer P.N. van Eyck​

the gardener and death

A Persian nobleman:
This morning, white with fear, my gardener flees
Into my house: ‘Master, a moment please!’
Out in the rose-beds, pruning shoots with care,
I looked behind me. Death was standing there.
I gave a start, and sought my getaway,
But glimpsed his hand that made as if to slay.
Master, your horse, and at full tilt I’ll ride,
Ere evening comes, in Isfahan I’ll hide!’ –
This afternoon (long since he off had set)
Amongst the cedars Death I also met.
‘Why,’ I inquire, since he waits silently,
‘Did you my servant treat so threateningly?’
Smiling he said: ‘A threat caused in no wise
Your gardener to flee. I showed surprise
To find still here and busy just the man
This evening I must fetch in Isfahan.’

What you say is interesting, about "Latin" America and as an expat I can confirm what you say, at least in regard to its cities. If this is the depopulation weapon I think it is, or the harbinger of such a device, I can tell that the cities will empty themselves in the next years and decades in the continent. Mask mandates and the rest of the idiocy are mostly enforced in the cities. In the rural areas, is another story, but sadly most people is too ignorant and stupid to understand their corrupt politicians would have no qualms to kill them if they receive the appropriate bribe, so many keep using masks even though no law enforcement officers are on sight. I'm one of the few heretics to the new religion that still walks like a normal being, without a dirty rag over my face.

Bolsonaro is the sole exception since he has talked publicly and railed against the need for a vaccine and described covid as a little flu. And even he cannot (or doesn't dare to) stop vaccination campaigns in his country. But he is likely to be removed or even killed, in order to impose communism and break up that country.

If anyone is already in a Hispanic country I would encourage him to search for likeminded folks and go for the rural areas. Most of the cities are simply lost and are deathtraps once the civil disorder begins thanks to the massive impoverishment. What you said about Europe or North America ignores a few vital details: our governments are FAR MORE EFFICIENT when it comes to oppress people than any banana republic dictator can hope to be and the US or the EU could turn into China overnight once they achieve the critical mass of jabbed idiots and enforcers. Many years ago (early 2000s) I worked for a financial institution and our duty was to evaluate potential candidates. This institution already knew where you were likely to live, how many other properties you occupied in the past, how many loans you had, how many cars you bought and many other data about you. And that was in the early to mid 2000s. Our only hope is that those numbers of jabbed people are false and that most people are simply waiting for someone to come and challenge the oppressors.

While in many Hispanic countries you can at least rely on corruption, sloth, vast distances, deficient infrastructure (bad roads, bad internet service, etc.) and what I call structural incompetence to survive and even thrive, I cannot say the same for my homeland, or even countries like NL or UK. Brazil is a world apart, and I need to update my knowledge.

For those of you who think of going to the Caribbean islands in search of covidiocy free lands: The Caribbean IS NOT a good place, at least in my opinion. Bereft even of a Christian veneer (most of the folks in those islands practice syncretic religions or are outright pagan), there's no conception of freedom for the individual and you can easily be found or hunted down due to the limited surface. Moreover, you wouldn't be able to survive on your own due to the limited space and the islands cannot be self-sufficient, not without massive investments in technology that haven't been made and most likely will not be made since those governments are in the pocket of the globalists. If you don't believe, you can check this:

or this

Last edited:

Tippy

Woodpecker
True.

It really is a tough call...

Both options have tremendous risks and different benefits.

The Balkans also has an advantage of lower cost of living and greater chance of finding a wife.

So it is not JUST about covid.

But I may well be thinking the grass is greener and downplaying certain risks and dangers.

Dilated

Woodpecker
True.

The Balkans also has an advantage of lower cost of living and greater chance of finding a wife.

But I may well be thinking the grass is greener and downplaying certain risks and dangers.
Do you speak any of the local (Balkan) languages? I’d love to settle there but language is a big issue. The languages are very difficult with little utility outside the region and I wonder if it’s possible to truly assimilate without being fluent.

True.

I'm in a similar boat. But I'm planning to travel around the western US (spending most of my time in the Redoubt region). Red states with values more aligned to mine - hope to not only find better women to choose from but just more like-minded people in general to connect with.

I research almost daily trying to narrow down a list of areas/countries I could get at least a 2nd passport in. Balkans, parts of Latin America. Challenge is, although I work remotely, I'm limited to the US otherwise I would've taken off ASAP. If I lost my job I'd likely take off and put more effort into some of my side jobs that I've been neglecting.

Another thing to consider is when things get bad globally, do you really want to be a foreigner in a far-away land? White foreigners usually signal some level wealth (at least, relative to locals) and I've worried about being an even larger target.

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
I've been in Mexico for about 8 months now. As things stand, I still think it is the best country in the world to ride this out. But even here you will have to go out of the cities, go completely off grid (including electricity and water) and phase 1 stock up on food, phase 2 get your own food supply.

The agenda is being rolled out here, but a lot more slowly than other places. Also, as other posters have mentioned, nobody cares as much about the law here as they do about money, not even cops. If we're lucky, the increasing pushback we're seeing succeeds before they come for people in the boonies in the third world.

I see a lot of skepticism of the covid measures even on 9gag these days, which has always been normie central. If even the 9gag comment section is waking up (youtube comment section definitely seems to be)... then I think there is hope. We're on the Titanic, but there are life boats. Stay dry as long as possible, and once you're on a life boat, be sure to get far away enough so the ship won't suck you down with it.

Tippy

Woodpecker
I'm in a similar boat. But I'm planning to travel around the western US (spending most of my time in the Redoubt region). Red states with values more aligned to mine - hope to not only find better women to choose from but just more like-minded people in general to connect with.

I research almost daily trying to narrow down a list of areas/countries I could get at least a 2nd passport in. Balkans, parts of Latin America. Challenge is, although I work remotely, I'm limited to the US otherwise I would've taken off ASAP. If I lost my job I'd likely take off and put more effort into some of my side jobs that I've been neglecting.

Another thing to consider is when things get bad globally, do you really want to be a foreigner in a far-away land? White foreigners usually signal some level wealth (at least, relative to locals) and I've worried about being an even larger target.
Dude...why? The US has lots of freedom options.

You are right. If power cuts, food shortages or mass deaths become a thing I could end up in a difficult situation abroad.