Escape From 'The New Normal'?

I don't even know how much that would be. Do you, or anyone here? For the sake of argument (and pretending there are no other "visa issues" or whatever), how much would a 10-seater private plane leaving from, to use the OP's (of this thread or another) real life example, going from BC (presumably Vancouver or nearby small-plane airfield) to, say, Portland (ditto)?
Look online, you can get approximate quotes...

At least we have some 'rights' in our country of citizenship, but in a foreign land we're guaranteed to have none. I know citizenship 'rights' will soon vanish, but why make things unecessarily difficult for ourselves prematurely?

There will be nowhere on the planet to escape to, once SHTF.

Maybe considering the following could be a way to help any decisions we're contemplating:
Instead of "Where should I be?", maybe, "who should I be with" - to face what's coming - is a better approach.
What existing family/small-community must I (re)unite with before it's too late to travel?

Just my 2¢.

Don Quixote

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
At least we have some 'rights' in our country of citizenship, but in a foreign land we're guaranteed to have none. I know citizenship 'rights' will soon vanish, but why make things unecessarily difficult for ourselves prematurely?

There will be nowhere on the planet to escape to, once SHTF.

Maybe considering the following could be a way to help any decisions we're contemplating:
Instead of "Where should I be?", maybe, "who should I be with" - to face what's coming - is a better approach.
What existing family/small-community must I (re)unite with before it's too late to travel?

Just my 2¢.
I am not convinced that there will be nowhere to escape to, in the sense that some places will always be better than others. Maybe it's a futile exercise but I think if a few of us are in different places, we can give better "on the ground" intel to the rest of the forum. Maybe some countries won't actually institute the vax mandates....or maybe some will reject them. And maybe some of them which pass mandates will not enforce them. Lots of possibilities here to think of. I think in this thread we are trying to really find where will be least bad. Will staying in your home country be least bad if you live in Canada or Australia? I don't know, it looks pretty bad there from the optics in the media, but I'm not living there. If I was living there and what is happening on the news in Canada or Australia is real, I'd take my chances somewhere else.

I still think Balkans/Eastern Europe or Central America are likely to be the best choices for the time being. And America is not that bad yet because we can still move between States, but I assume there will be some crazy stuff happening in America in the near future to end that. They want to really tighten the screws here so it becomes more like the rest of the anglo countries.

ZmbHntr

Chicken
I am not convinced that there will be nowhere to escape to, in the sense that some places will always be better than others. Maybe it's a futile exercise but I think if a few of us are in different places, we can give better "on the ground" intel to the rest of the forum. Maybe some countries won't actually institute the vax mandates....or maybe some will reject them. And maybe some of them which pass mandates will not enforce them. Lots of possibilities here to think of. I think in this thread we are trying to really find where will be least bad. Will staying in your home country be least bad if you live in Canada or Australia? I don't know, it looks pretty bad there from the optics in the media, but I'm not living there. If I was living there and what is happening on the news in Canada or Australia is real, I'd take my chances somewhere else.

I'm also looking for a place that will be "least bad", and will suit my lifestyle. One reason I'm trying to find a remote country is there's less TV and so less brainwashed people. In Australia the amount of brainwashed people is so high that it's very hard to avoid them daily and it seems to be getting worse. However, a lot of remote places in less developed countries have less TVs and in some regions there isn't access to the electrical grid. Even in the bigger cities, some cultures have TV programming that is more old fashioned with less of the constant pervasive propaganda like in Australia. Whenever I've traveled to these countries I've found the people more friendly, natural and normal.

Don Quixote

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
I'm also looking for a place that will be "least bad", and will suit my lifestyle. One reason I'm trying to find a remote country is there's less TV and so less brainwashed people. In Australia the amount of brainwashed people is so high that it's very hard to avoid them daily and it seems to be getting worse. However, a lot of remote places in less developed countries have less TVs and in some regions there isn't access to the electrical grid. Even in the bigger cities, some cultures have TV programming that is more old fashioned with less of the constant pervasive propaganda like in Australia. Whenever I've traveled to these countries I've found the people more friendly, natural and normal.
Is Australia as tyrannical as we see on the news, or is it overblown? Everyone in AUS lives on the coasts it seems. Is it not viable to go to the middle of the country? I'm just curious, I know very little about Australia...

Easy_C

Peacock
But for a small 10 seater for such a short distance, I assume it would be pretty affordable.
Correct. Also this does NOT need to be a transatlantic flight. It just needs to get us to whatever Central American airport is most open.

Regarding the US there are two major headwinds. In a lot of rural areas nobody cares. Where I am even the local hospital barely cares and just has courtesy masking (everyone just wears it as a courtesy and they don’t really enforce it. I’ve seen the executives not wearing masks). I had to go to the city government office for some work related stuff and nobody was wearing a mask. Local cops I’ve heard openly taking about how they hate the federal government.

We’re also still armed. The Biden admin’s blueprint had them enforcing harsh gun restrictions by now and they’ve failed to get there. The US also is not a homogeneous country. I know a lot of us hate that and there’s downsides BUT the upside is that the resulting tribalism can result in refusal to recognize authorities. At this point it’s going to be a bit because they’re also in crisis mode trying to fix the Afghanistan optics enough to maintain some semblance of legitimacy.

It’s probably going to get crazy later because they’re getting backed into a corner where they NEED some kind of a hot civil war to justify a crackdown (because otherwise a lot of areas will just tell them to F off), but in the next few months the rural US is better than the way many other places like even Georgia seem to be.

Last edited:

Don Quixote

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Correct. Also this does NOT need to be a transatlantic flight. It just needs to get us to whatever Central American airport is most open.

Regarding the US there are two major headwinds. In a lot of rural areas nobody cares. Where I am even the local hospital barely cares and just has courtesy masking (everyone just wears it as a courtesy and they don’t really enforce it. I’ve seen the executives not wearing masks). I had to go to the city government office for some work related stuff and nobody was wearing a mask. Local cops I’ve heard openly taking about how they hate the federal government.

We’re also still armed. The Biden admin’s blueprint had them enforcing harsh gun restrictions by now and they’ve failed to get there. The US also is not a homogeneous country. I know a lot of us hate that and there’s downsides BUT the upside is that the resulting tribalism can result in refusal to recognize authorities. At this point it’s going to be a bit because they’re also in crisis mode trying to fix the Afghanistan optics enough to maintain some semblance of legitimacy.

It’s probably going to get crazy later because they’re getting backed into a corner where they NEED some kind of a hot civil war to justify a crackdown (because otherwise a lot of areas will just tell them to F off), but in the next few months the rural US is better than the way many other places like even Georgia seem to be.
Yeah, I think they went all in and they know they can't fail or they will be on the chopping block. This is their final move, so they will use every resource and backup of backup option they have. And in the end we all know that it will not just be psy-ops and fear campaigns. Although, they will of course minimize real chaos as much as possible as true genuine chaos entails more risk of things not going the way they plan. But regardless, I think we are headed towards hot war, even on U.S. soil, or potentially more devastating and real bio-terrorism by the elites. I just don't see how they pull this off by constantly trying to deceive and scare people, and pull it off on a global scale. I think people are waking up and their narrative appears to be crumbling.

ZmbHntr

Chicken
Is Australia as tyrannical as we see on the news, or is it overblown? Everyone in AUS lives on the coasts it seems. Is it not viable to go to the middle of the country? I'm just curious, I know very little about Australia...

I believe the view of Australia as "tyrannical" is accurate, and it goes back way before covid appeared. I've witnessed some very serious corruption in Australia in the past and in my experience there is widespread corruption among all big institutions and government departments in this country. There's also a very strong culture of hating religion, hating Trump, peer pressure to conform, virtue signalling about left wing issues and sucking up to those in power to climb the ladder. Among religious people here, most seem to be asleep and not pushing back like seems to be happening a little in the USA.

You're correct, most people in Australia live on the coast. I think the best options are going further north, as for example Melbourne in the south is ultra left wing. And as you say, going inland is viable too. Though there are not many inland cities towards the north of Australia. I'm in Darwin and there's far too many government and university workers who have very entitled attitudes. Cairns might be better as it doesn't have a university and it's more reliant on tourism.

Don Quixote

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
I believe the view of Australia as "tyrannical" is accurate, and it goes back way before covid appeared. I've witnessed some very serious corruption in Australia in the past and in my experience there is widespread corruption among all big institutions and government departments in this country. There's also a very strong culture of hating religion, hating Trump, peer pressure to conform, virtue signalling about left wing issues and sucking up to those in power to climb the ladder. Among religious people here, most seem to be asleep and not pushing back like seems to be happening a little in the USA.

You're correct, most people in Australia live on the coast. I think the best options are going further north, as for example Melbourne in the south is ultra left wing. And as you say, going inland is viable too. Though there are not many inland cities towards the north of Australia. I'm in Darwin and there's far too many government and university workers who have very entitled attitudes. Cairns might be better as it doesn't have a university and it's more reliant on tourism.
You could probably take a boat to one of the remote islands north of you.

kel

Ostrich
Australia is highly urbanized (I was told "the most urbanized country in the world", which I don't know if that's true, and obviously that would have to exclude e.g. Singapore, but still), virtually everyone lives in one of maybe five cities. That makes surveillance and control a lot easier. Hive cities. The center of Australia is a very harsh environment, very tough living there, that's why only nomads ever did live there (and "live there" means "pass through").

Still, having lived in Australia and feeling warm towards Australians at large I'm shocked at just how bad it looks there. Best bet is to love somewhere still on the coast but outside the city as much as possible, in a close-knit community where you can pass.

aynrus

Pelican
There's an anecdote about a man who's about to drown in a flood. A boat comes by and offers to rescue him, but he says "no thank you - Jesus will save me." A helicopter comes by and offers him a rope to climb up on. He again says "no thank you, Jesus will save me." He drowns in the flood and dies. When he meets Jesus, he asks him: "why didn't you come and save me?" Jesus replies: "I sent you a boat AND a helicopter you idiot."
I camped around Bear Camp Road in pretty remote Oregon mountains once, spent part of the winter there...there was a guy who got stuck in the snow in his truck with a camper top there years ago, on the road that doesn't get cleared until spring. He took a scenic drive but it snowed once he was up in the mountains. He believed God would save him and continued to sit there not making attempts to walk out, waiting for rescuers. He had lead detailed diary and continued to believe that God would save him; he had food supplies, gas in the tank, propane to melt water. He didn't try to walk out and continued to wait for rescuers or a snow plow. He had died from starvation about a month later. They found him in spring after snow had melted. It was clear from his location that he'd survive, most likely, if he attempted to walk out of there. Like they say in Russia, God likes to help those who try to help themselves.

ZmbHntr

Chicken
You could probably take a boat to one of the remote islands north of you.

Very good point. There are thousands of islands around Indonesia, Malaysia and Philippines. I've visited these 3 countries previously. Border crossings might be easier by boat than by air. I have thought of living somewhere in this region and am looking into this.

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
I camped around Bear Camp Road in pretty remote Oregon mountains once, spent part of the winter there...there was a guy who got stuck in the snow in his truck with a camper top there years ago, on the road that doesn't get cleared until spring. He took a scenic drive but it snowed once he was up in the mountains. He believed God would save him and continued to sit there not making attempts to walk out, waiting for rescuers. He had lead detailed diary and continued to believe that God would save him; he had food supplies, gas in the tank, propane to melt water. He didn't try to walk out and continued to wait for rescuers or a snow plow. He had died from starvation about a month later. They found him in spring after snow had melted. It was clear from his location that he'd survive, most likely, if he attempted to walk out of there. Like they say in Russia, God likes to help those who try to help themselves.
Exactly... yes I run from the covid regime, I'm in Mexico. Yes I have faith in divine protection. I have faith that we have been guided to the truth about corona hoax. We have been blessed to find out what's really going on in the world early enough to make preparations. Maybe for some, they have to stay where they are, due to family. But anyone who could reasonably escape the coming gulags would be a fool and a half not to do so.

aynrus

Pelican
Exactly... yes I run from the covid regime, I'm in Mexico. Yes I have faith in divine protection. I have faith that we have been guided to the truth about corona hoax. We have been blessed to find out what's really going on in the world early enough to make preparations. Maybe for some, they have to stay where they are, due to family. But anyone who could reasonably escape the coming gulags would be a fool and a half not to do so.
Escape is the route unless one wants to live in dirty complacency, silence and fear. The beast system is too strong here to realistically expect to be able fight it off.

Things are getting a bit personal for me. Among some other things, which I rather not talk about -
I used to have a friend whose close family member had run the system of psychiatric prisons in USSR, being close to Soviet leader and high in hierarchy.
USSR had used medical prisons to control dissidents, this was the only country with fake diagnosis of "latent schizophrenia", the only symptom of which was dissent and not believing in building communism.
This fake disease, just like the fake Hoax virus could be diagnosed in anyone, when needed.
This family were the nicest, sweetest people, big art lovers and supporters of artists, generous and wealthy (control of the largest Russian oil company, stealing expensive art from Soviet collections, etc). The folks with automatic rifles that often accompanied them were a little hint, though.
They didn't have a problem imprisoning someone in their compound if they wanted to, even after USSR collapse:
it was no biggie for them to take a person they wanted, haul them off and lock them up if they needed something from them.
It was like knowing Mengele family.
I know how their minds work - they didn't hold back with me. They considered everyone to be dirty plebs, like cattle
(except artists).
This is what's coming here.... Time to get out.
Mengele-likes are out for everyone's body and mind.
People here are too much on the hook, through property taxes, high prices, need for insurance (US), car-dependent society, powerful police state machine and heavy rules that restrict one's ability to live independently from society, big pharma grip on the minds of most here.

typtre

Woodpecker
Incredibly based:

If you trace the origins of the American public education system, back to the very beginning, every single one of the key people in the creation of the government school system, the take over of education from the parents, the churches, and from the private sector and put it in the hands of the government - every single one of the key people to a man was a communist who rejected God, rejected the Bible, who wanted to use the school system to shift the views, the beliefs, the attitudes of children away from our Christian republic individual liberty God given rights type of foundations in this country toward a collectivist Utopia.

What signs are you seeing happening right now that people can relate to that show that they should pay attention to this scenario, this narrative, that you are laying out and not think "oh this is just some harebrained crackpot idea" but this is actually describing what were all being subject to even though they labelled other things?

There are several things where I think they made it really obvious in the direction that they are moving in.
One of the things that I think are really significant on the religious side of this is the Vatican's move to plug into this global system. Just within the last few months here the Pope Francis Bergoglio has come up with this what he calls the "Vatican Council for Inclusive Capitalism" and I encourage people to go look at this, they put out YouTube videos, a whole website about it, they literally partnered with the Rothschilds banking dynasty, the most influential bankers on planet earth to create this global alliance to radically transform the global economic system.

And if you look at what they're saying, I mean this isn't me saying this, this is them saying this - "we're gonna completely restructure how this economy works."

Most importantly, visit your relationship with God and if there are issues there, that's really what you need to work on because I think the most important thing if and when things get tough, and I do believe that they will, is gonna be psychological. Are you gonna be able to handle the pressures, and the changes, and the really terrifying things that may happen and a big part of that is gonna be down to what is your relationship with your Creator? If that is not in good shape that ought to probably be number one in terms of preparing.

Last edited: