Escape From 'The New Normal'?

I'm flying to Panama because on m/w/f only women between the ages of 18-29 can be outside but rules don't apply to tourists so I'm gonna pump iron & eat steroids on male days & run alpha covid game on female days like a boss. datasheet soon.

Lmao Panama does actually have some weird rule like that but onto serious business... for those asking about Latin America:

Latin America:

Mexico - I was there this year, have many friends there. Restrictions vary wildly by city, some are very open some are very closed. IIRC areas under AMLO's party's control are open but the other one, (PRI I think?), aren't very open. Pacific seems to be more open - Puerto Vallarta, Culiacan, Sayulita, Mazatlan - you'll find bars packed, etc. Lots of masks but people were chill about it. Lots of packed buses, etc no masks. Quintana Roo was pretty closed, PDC the one exception. Cancun, Tulum etc were mostly closed. They do have some retarded open/close/button system in Mexico but AMLO said the other day masks are bullshit & no businesses are forced to close. Again though - this varies by who controls what area, lots of places in Mexico are covid psychosis. Borders open.

Bolivia - This may be a seasonal coincidence, but the western backed right wing gov in Bolivia recently fell to the indigenous movement & Evo returned last week. A few days after his return, stuff starts opening up, less masks & my buddy is sending me vids of mass events, packed bars, etc. I thought that was interesting. Borders open.

Uruguay - Apparently it's quite normal there, but borders closed.

Venezuela - This may be another coincidence, but the IMF recently denied Venezuela a loan. My ex in Caracas tells me it's mostly normal there. But the Venezuelan normal, there are de facto lockdowns every night for many years due to insecurity, although east Caracas is actually quite liveable. The new Western normal isn't going to be that different anyways - might as well go somewhere fun. Borders open.

I'm not going to mention this area by name, but certain lowland religious ministates in South America have remained normal all year. If you're into that religion you'll know where I'm talking about.

Nicaragua - Apparently Managua, SJDS tourist areas are very open & mostly normal.

I may very well be wrong on this, but Nicaragua, Mexico, Venezuela, Bolivia? Very interesting... this may represent a long term trend.

Phew, when I get more energy I'll update on recent intel for sunny eastern europe.

SlickyBoy

Ostrich
They are wearing their masks for at least one of the following reasons:
  1. Social Peer Pressure
  2. Virtue Signaling
  3. Pavlovian Obedience (to uninformed authority - ie. City Councils who make mandates just so they can be thought of as "doing something")
  4. Actual Fear of the mild flu. (I'd say less than 20%)
5. To be able to go into the store, buy groceries and feed their families, whatever they may or may not think about the stupid mask.

Not even sure if I'd consider Colombia & Brazil open honestly.

Colombia is still doing random curfews in various cities, Medellin the other day had one. With the fiestas decembrinas coming up more are expected. Been told many businesses are still closed, people are hardcore with masks & it's getting dangerous again.

Brazils a huge country, I would think there's good areas but the people I know in the south & east say it's masks this, shutdowns that, etc.

With summer coming up I'd keep my eyes on South America though.

edit - Forgot to add, a lot of the private security colonias in Mexico stayed open all year, when all the other beaches were closed in Cancun, Tulum, PDC, etc in Akumal & others nearby they were open & life inside the walls was normal.

Last edited:

aynrus

I'm facing this question right now, where to go....I live in the US and was in the middle of real estate search when scamdemic had started. This lead to rural property and even bare land prices being jacked up, twice in some places, and buying a rural house with enough land for some small pasture about impossible because of high demand from city people who have money to spare. Seeing rural houses selling within few hours on the market, been outbid, and hardly useful land selling for $$$... for example seen a parcel they bought for 8k last year, selling it for 40k this year.

I was thinking to spend more time on land parcel search but the news about mandated vaccines by the airlines and the escalation of fake scam-demic are concerning me - I'm afraid to end up trapped in the States (where I lived most of my adult life) and not being able to escape, once they mandate vaccines, even if on flights only.
The truth is it's hard to get a permanent residency permit anywhere now without spending huge money that I don't have.
I have a couple of countries in mind: Belarus mentioned here and Serbia, where it's easy to get residency after buying some inexpensive real estate. But I'm a dual citizen of Russia (China-like prison camp now, largely) and the US, bilingual, so Russian-speaking Belarus and slavic-language Serbia are just natural choices, I think.

Just few days ago, though, news came out of Serbia that they had passed a law to facilitate mandating con-vid vaccination, and to make it easy for the government to do other things, such as to lock up "asymptomatic" people (seems like any human is now asymptomatic carrier for them, a source of filth and infestation that needs to be locked up). I'm still hoping that Serbia would rebel if the vaccine was acetually mandated, just like they rebelled when the government attempted a lockdown in summer, but I guess I can't 100% count on it.

I think it's time to get the hell out, honestly, before they made vaccines a requirement for flying. But with understanding that this can be a one way trip and is forever.

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
If I was you I would stay in the US, get my ass to a red state and wait until this election is decided. If Biden really gets into the White House you make your move... if Trump stays in, the US may well be the best place in the world to sit this out. I'm even considering moving to a red state if Trump stays in.

Mountaineer

Kingfisher
Gold Member
If you are in the US give the page below a hard read. If you have savings you can get your foot in the door and apply for a temporary resident visa which can be converted to permanent without leaving the country. If you buy a house there it will make things easier.

Douglas Quaid

Kingfisher
I agree with Enhanced Eddie. For Americans, our best bet at home is heavily Republican states. Some will still have dumb restrictions, but it's not nearly as enforced. Some have barely any restrictions at all.

You really do notice the difference going from a commie state to a conservative state. I'm not saying it's going to be paradise, but the people are not nearly as brainwashed and my blood stops boiling when I'm around them.

Even a conservative county in a commie state is a lot better than the left-wing counties.

aynrus

If I was you I would stay in the US, get my ass to a red state and wait until this election is decided. If Biden really gets into the White House you make your move... if Trump stays in, the US may well be the best place in the world to sit this out. I'm even considering moving to a red state if Trump stays in.
I'm in a red state, writing this from TN, and before that I was in KY for a couple of months (KY got Democrat governor and got another, semi-strict lockdown now and statewide mask order - a lot of people in KY, in fact most, had submitted to it and go to stores in diapers)... but I'm staying in short-term rentals which got jacked up due to scamdemic and cost like never before, while they were insanely expensive before 2020 already. So I'm just bleeding money here...the money I could use for new life elsewhere. Monthly, I'm paying at least 5x of what I would pay in Belarus or Serbia, may be even up to 10x. In Belarus it's easy to find a long term rental without BS unlike in the States where landlords want so much info on you that it makes CCP look like child's play. If I bought a house here, this would be fine to stay, but I found it to be impossible to buy a rural house (unless it's obvious meth lab or is rotten and overpriced twice from last year) after spending months on intensive search. I drove 3 hours one way to view a home only to be told someone bought it already while I was driving or for some online buyer from NYC to put full price offer on the home the minute it goes on the market without seeing it, cause they got money and dk.

If I end up buying land and building a cabin here, it'd cost me 7 to 10x of what I would spend on the same task out in those 2 countries.
And then they can slam vaccine requirement on airlines (first, than on everything else) and I can't even get out.
Out there I can probably bribe my way out of it at least.

Last edited:

aynrus

I agree with Enhanced Eddie. For Americans, our best bet at home is heavily Republican states. Some will still have dumb restrictions, but it's not nearly as enforced. Some have barely any restrictions at all.

You really do notice the difference going from a commie state to a conservative state. I'm not saying it's going to be paradise, but the people are not nearly as brainwashed and my blood stops boiling when I'm around them.

Even a conservative county in a commie state is a lot better than the left-wing counties.
I don't place much hope on Republican states anymore.
In March, I was caught by the scamdemic literally traveling cross-country and spent some time in WV and KY in spring.
KY even had 14-day quarantine for entering the state (even if one went shopping to nearby county in TN and came back) and they did put an ankle bracelet on one girl with supposed flu. Other republican states, such as KS, Alabama, etc had all kinds of travel quarantines too.
KY, just like WV, enacted mask mandates in summer, and in fact WV just had toughened their mandate.
I've traveled across the country more than once this year and seen these mask mandates even in Missouri counties (while there's no statewide mandate) and zombies wearing those muzzles in their cars even in rural Missouri. I also heard of SD counties enacting mask mandates, while there's no statewide mandate in place.
All over republican state such as KY you see 100% of zombies wearing face diapers in big stores, nobody even tries to resist, I was the only person without a mask most of the time, and I'm talking about all parts of the state.
I have zero illusions about these states being able to resist vaccine mandates, the leadership is too corrupt even there.

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
There is one thing to consider... the EU is the USSR 2.0. Even their government is organized almost exactly the same way as the government of the USSR (the "Supreme Soviet"). Meaning if Europeans don't stop the globalist plan, they will likely annex all neighboring countries, just like Russia did. That's one reason why I don't feel particularly confident even in Eastern Europe.

I think the USA is still the place that has the best odds of defeating the globalists the fastest... so I'm betting on the Americas for now. Africa should be fine too for a while, places like Tanzania where no measures were taken but - those places are also a huge PITA.

aynrus

EU is 100% USSR, this had been clear to me for a long time.
They won't be able to annex Russia, this one is for sure....
however, Russian oligarchs are gladly in on this scam as it helps them to re-establish Soviet type of totalitarian state in Russia (I had the privilege of overthrowing Soviet Union back in my day and watched its end from the barricade).
US is just getting so much more expensive by the day, if someone got a nice rural place here, with land to grow things and enough pasture (food security is important...next thing might be not being able to buy food without vaccination) - sure, their best bet is to wait it out there I think, but I don't and seems like that boat had sailed with what's going on in real estate market.... as I mentioned above, spending time in multiple Republican states this spring had completely disillusioned me about them resisting vaccine and other mandates. It seems like a lot of Americans are compliant with anything now, and this law-abidance, which is a good quality, has another side...while in more "lawless" countries people tend to submit and obey less.

Ironically, I'm reading a lot more anti-con-vid stuff in Russian internet sphere than in the US one...even some prominent figures in Russia openly spoke about it and some government voice newspapers allow anti-con-vid comments.

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
If Europe does go communist, Russia will be trapped between the EUSSR and Communist China. In which case I would still feel safer in the Americas than in Russia. If Biden wins, I'd probably rather be in Russia (or in a very remote location in Latin America).

aynrus

If Europe does go communist, Russia will be trapped between the EUSSR and Communist China. In which case I would still feel safer in the Americas than in Russia. If Biden wins, I'd probably rather be in Russia (or in a very remote location in Latin America).
One would be safer staying away from Russia for the reason of rampant crime alone.
However, if one wants to be safe from vaccines, etc, being in a corrupt country like Russia...one can probably buy their way out of all kinds of things, if they got a bit of money. Money talks in Russia. But money get you killed in Russia too, if you go to live in a rural area, where you can grow food.
Russia already has (and had, in spring) draconian measures enacted, similar to China in big cities. They did horrendous things during March/April panic, like locking people in bad, unsafe camps just because their neighbor traveled out of the county, etc. They did not allow travel between counties without special government permits.
Russian borders are basically closed now, with few exceptions though they were allowing a small trickle out starting end of summer...this trap may shut any moment though, and some people are trying to escape Russia right now before it happened. That's why I said I considered Belarus and Serbia, but not Russia where I have 2nd citizenship, under any circumstances.

aynrus

Guess I was right to mistrust Sweden

Everything is a toss up right now and unpredictable. Good news about Serbia, while Sweden is already cashless... Serbia still is cardless in some places. I got turned away in a grocery store earlier today cause I don't have local currency yet, only Hungarian money and my card.
So what do you think about Serbia?
I thought it had been mostly live and let live country, with friendly rural locals and a lot of old ways preserved outside of the cities...until these news from last week about law being passed to allow forcing con-vid vaccine on people/making it mandatory (and these news were accompanied by anti-Trump comments by Serbian politician, who was also saying how "we are not like Americans who refuse to wear masks" - though most Americans are dutifully wearing these diapers now)
Do people wear masks in Serbia now, in cities, in rural areas? There's nationwide mask mandate I believe.

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
Yes, Serbia's patriarch died "of covid" a few days ago and that seems to be the propaganda they needed. The people seem to believe in it now and be more scared. Much more masks now even outdoors. Mandatory vaccine as you said, that law has been passed - some protest but not much then everybody went home. And starting today we have a 6pm effective curfew (you're allowed to go out but everything is closed so nobody does).

aynrus

Yes, I remember these news about Serbian patriarch. I see about people starting to believe in this stuff and wearing masks....
of course the death of the Patriarch from con-vid was a "random event" and he really died from that common cold and not from regular flu or something else, "with covid" not "from covid" (I'd question all that).
Mandatory vaccine law - my understanding is that it's just the framework allowing the executive branch of the government to declare this vaccine mandatory, but not the actual mandate (yet). May be that's why there weren't a lot of protests - yet. I think people are getting tired and that's why they're submitting to the brainwash.