Escape From 'The New Normal'?

What does it take to make people in the GloboHomo hotspots to wake up and realise that old school 'patriotism' & nationalism are dead in the water and malign?

Maybe it's just due to my somewhat transient childhood & adult life, but i just don't understand people who have no strong ties (eg kids, family, owning houses etc) that stay in the West at this point.

They've not been allowed to go to the gym or the pub in over 3 months in UK currently, let alone the economic crash & inability to work. I'm losing faith that people will ever do anything about any of this. They'll just tolerate it, as over a period of time the human mind gets conditioned to react to routine, and this does literally become the 'new normal'.

It's long been said if you want to cement a new activity as habit & make it routine, do it consistently for 30 days. Well the Western world, has been under these conditions for what, approx 300 days? With barely any cessation or sign of an end in sight.

Even if this slowly comes off the boil and at least relents after spring, the psychological damage will be vast, never mind the economy.

Fact is there are better options than the West to live. If you're relatively light on your feet and can leave, work remotely or have the wherewithal self finance for a while, i dont understand why people wouldnt explore that.

Yet that's what i hear when i speak with people back home. They will just tolerate whatever comes down the pipe with a shrug.

It's depressing to see, as there's no way this whole thing just filters out, this is the beginning of a new era of control and governance, and if people aren't already seeing the imminent danger ahead, i dont know when or if they ever will.

Right... it's c-razy...

In most cases there's nothing actually stopping them.

"It's illegal to travel without a reasonable excuse"

F'ing really...

"You have to quarantine for 10 days"

Or what?

B...B...but you'll have to quarantine on return, and get tested 3 times and... and...

And if that's how you treat you citizens, take my passport. Really, take it.

It WILL be impossible to travel soon, so move now.

Zagor

Woodpecker
I think a lot of people cling to the idea that this is a 'temporary' situation. At some point I would think that we'll have a critical mass of people saying ok this has to end and when that time comes the globalist will end it, but until that point is reached they will slowly boil the frogs. And they will keep the gains made during the slow boil, but the normie will be happy that the lockdown is over and his life is about 70% the same as it was before.
Gym is full on fit people, if they had their batons they would beat the police up.
Your baton against my olympic bar:cool:

holgerdanske

Sparrow
Agree 100%

I very rarely met anyone in Spain that seemed genuine & devout in their Christianity. I can think of one person in fact, and i lived there for around 3 years in total.

It's just part of their culture with the fiestas & saints days. But it doesn't really mean much to them, it seemed to me. Maybe i'm wrong, just the feeling i got. Certainly with anyone born from the mid 70s onwards.

I have to say you make some really good points. Upon reflection I must agree that most of the cultural observance is only based on tradition and convenience. It's not really authentic and very rarely do you see Spaniards invoke God or profess their faith in the Lord. In fact in the years I've spent here I've met only one single person (my dentist of all people) who is openly Christian.

It's a very superficial, xenophobic, and selfish society. In some respect I love living here but in many others I can't wait to leave and hopefully discover new shores with more profound and devout people. Where ever that may be...

holgerdanske

Sparrow
It increasingly seems to me that people are dead inside and that many have just given up. Only a generation ago it would have taken a fraction of the impositions over the past year to send half the population onto the barricades. Maybe 20 years of perpetual crisis, turmoil, and widespread corruption across all levels of society and government does that to a people. The West seems to have just given up and is now quietly shuffling off into the sunset.

A big aspect of this may also be related to what has collectively been done to the men in the West, in particular White men. Years of demonization and emasculation have had a profound effect and at this point many think: WTH do I care if it all goes tits up, there's no future for me in this society, so why care?

Again, I do not speak for myself here as I'm actually quite the optimist and by all intents and purposes my life is pretty damn good. But that's the general attitude I am sensing, at least down here in Spain.

Stadtaffe

Robin
Gold Member
I agree with @holgerdanske completely, have had a similar thought, that a fraction of this would have had people go wild on the streets a few decades ago but the social structure is quite damaged now and there is just not as much collective testosterone out there as there used to be.

Another thing I think we will unfortunately start seeing is a situation like in the old eastern block which had oppressive and corrupt government and police, with bribing and a severe mistrust of police. Just a different and worse relationship with representatives of the state that the West has managed to not sink too for a long time.

holgerdanske

Sparrow
One thing I'm sure of is that if this thing happened just 20 years ago we would've torn it up in 30 seconds. People were more rebellious then. Music still had spunk. We would've told the gov to go F itself.

Agreed, no way this would have stood back in the days. But then again in my youth people weren't immersed in mobile devices yet and most of life still happened in the real on the street. Heck when we met a girl we exchanged bloody phone numbers (land line) on scraps of paper LOL :))

The COVID epidemic is being leveraged to get people used to being locked up at home escaping into the virtual world. Exploration of the real world will be restricted to a small cadre of elite and their children who effectively will live like Gods. Basically we are seeing state 1 of Elyssium or Bladerunner, with the top 1/10th of 1% living in their ivory towers while we are all relegated to urban slums with little to no mobility, no freedom, 24x7 surveillance, and no sovereignty over our own lives.

Krieger_07

Sparrow
They broke some guy's leg for going to the gym the other day. Pepper sprayed another. 52 fines given out. Insane.

Yet people will tolerate it.

I'm afraid that's what happens in absence of MASSIVE disobedience. If only a few stout disobey, they are likely to be crushed and their efforts in vain unless they become martyrs and unleash a reaction against the tyrants.

C-Note

Ostrich
Gold Member
I've heard rumors of private gyms in the US and UK letting their patrons discretely continue using their services, allowing them to enter and exit through the back door. I haven't heard of any of them getting raided. I wonder if the police are trying to look the other way, and only act when a gym (like the one in New Jersey) openly defies the lockdowns.

zamfir112

Woodpecker
We need a massiva world War to get our freedoms back.this insanity Will never end. Vaccines Will stop nothing..People are so stupid and brainwashed they cannot see what dystopian 1984/black mirror world this has become

just don't understand people who have no strong ties (eg kids, family, owning houses etc) that stay in the West at this point.
You don't escape this by going to the third world. Those countries have lockdowns too.

And even if you did find a place that was safe now, it won't stay that way forever. You cannot just keep fleeing again and again. At some point the only option left is to fight. So why not fight now while we still have a chance?

I rather stay and fight with my people in my own country than go live in some random shithole, among people I have no genetic ties or shared history with.

I have to say you make some really good points. Upon reflection I must agree that most of the cultural observance is only based on tradition and convenience. It's not really authentic and very rarely do you see Spaniards invoke God or profess their faith in the Lord. In fact in the years I've spent here I've met only one single person (my dentist of all people) who is openly Christian.

It's a very superficial, xenophobic, and selfish society. In some respect I love living here but in many others I can't wait to leave and hopefully discover new shores with more profound and devout people. Where ever that may be...

That's how all racially homogenous societies function, and is not exclusive to Spain. You can't just move to a new country and be accepted as one of them. And you will never relate to another group of people enough that you'd want to fully integrate either. Only place you can do that is in your own country.

Maybe a bit off topic, but it helps when you are trying to escape somewhere out of reach of gyms. Get gymnastic rings, and a set of rubber bands. They fit in your travel luggage also if youre going to fly. Will be less than 100$ in total. Invest time to learn how to use them and you will never have to go to any gym again that requires mask or sprays down equipment. I won't go back to any big chain that's for sure, might go to a locally owned one though if they support the cause

Just dm me if you want some tips on how to use them. Could also go with 0 equipment but its less than Ideal. Been seeing good results. screw the gyms
Absolutely correct. I came up with a complete workout using only resistance bands and a pull up bar. The only reason I miss my old gym these days is that I felt a bit more motivated when I knew I was paying for it, but I guess that's just human nature.

For what it's worth, my thoughts are these:

I'm too poor to leave my home country (Canada, the "Sweden of North America.") and I would imagine there are many people in similar positions. Also, from what I can tell, there doesn't really seem to be many countries to flee to anyways. They're ALL doing COVID to some degree. I think the way forward is to network with like-minded people and form communities in rural areas in the countries we are already in. I think the most rebellious thing we can do at this point is to find as many ways as possible to get off of the globalist control grid and get back to living off the land the way in as self sufficient a manner as possible. Personally, I'm quite sure that this will be very challenging and involve a lot of back-breaking work but given the option of being trapped in a large urban center like a piece of free range human cattle, I think I'd rather take my chances out in the sticks.

Last edited:

Elmore

Kingfisher
I've heard rumors of private gyms in the US and UK letting their patrons discretely continue using their services, allowing them to enter and exit through the back door. I haven't heard of any of them getting raided. I wonder if the police are trying to look the other way, and only act when a gym (like the one in New Jersey) openly defies the lockdowns.

Like this one you mean?

The UK Health Minister has announced that anyone giving false information re their previous location when entering the country, will face TEN YEARS in prison.

A man beheaded a child last last year and got EIGHT ffs.

And they're talking about banging up daft 18 year olds back from a jaunt around Portugal, for a TEN YEAR SENTENCE, if they write 'France' on their entry form instead.

Haha Anarcho-Tyranry go brrrrr!

THis is to enforce the mandatory 14 day quarantine in state endorsed hotels, at a cost of 1500 pounds (2200 dollars) that is compulsory for people who've entered from 'the red list'.

Last edited:

Based

Sparrow
THIS!!!..i've been saying this for months to people, this circus could end tomorrow. Just stop complying, open all shops and businesses, take your stupid mask off, refuse vaccines and tests...its so easy in theory. But it wont work if only a few rebel. The tyrants have no real power unless we give it to them.
But the masses are too stupid, apathetic and scared. It's so frustrating.
That's why ultimately this whole thing is run by satanic black mind control magic.

Elmore

Kingfisher
You don't escape this by going to the third world. Those countries have lockdowns too.

And even if you did find a place that was safe now, it won't stay that way forever. You cannot just keep fleeing again and again. At some point the only option left is to fight. So why not fight now while we still have a chance?

I rather stay and fight with my people in my own country than go live in some random shithole, among people I have no genetic ties or shared history with.

You're framing that like everywhere outside the West is a 'random shithole with no shared history'.

Please explain what you are currently doing in terms of 'staying & fighting with my people' currently, cos seems that everyone i see that indulges this sort of tub-thumping rhetoric is sitting aound moaning on Twitter & YouTube streams about it, but doing pretty much sweet FA.