Escape From 'The New Normal'?

integrated

Sparrow
The nut case globalists have decided to destroy all human life. Ireland is now fining its citizens 2000 euros for travelling abroad for non essential travel.uk Said even with vaccines done in july masks and social distansing Will remain .. these lockdown restrictions are not going away Any time soon. This might be. The new permanent new normal.permanent martial law as Alex Jones Said it. THE END of humanity. Unless we get rid of the psychopats in charge
The only solution is for people to do whatever they want. If millions of people decided to stop wearing masks all of a sudden, there's nothing TPTB could do, and they would be forced to capitulate. The difficult part is inspiring and coordinating enough people to do this.

zamfir112

Woodpecker
The only solution is for people to do whatever they want. If millions of people decided to stop wearing masks all of a sudden, there's nothing TPTB could do, and they would be forced to capitulate. The difficult part is inspiring and coordinating enough people to do this.
War is the only solution. This is now world War 3. Its our freedoms and our money/survival they are taking away

@ginsu I think you are actually being optimistic here. At most we have this year to get prepared as the globalist effectively have shut down or are at minimum strongly discouraging international travel. For a guy like me who has little to no desire to live in Asia however (despite me having friends there who could help out) this puts me a bit in a spot. Even EE seems to be toeing the line, even only to placate Brussels and to stave off the wrath of the EU meddlers and NGOs. So where to go?

D0gCrNLWwAIRFWw.png

From the North to the South - can we have a live list of EE countries? I provide one line comments to the countries I have done research on or that were reported here. Perhaps the community can help flesh it out?

Poland - Mask are obligatory.
Belarus - [please update]
Ukraine - [please update]
Moldovia - [please update]
Hungary - Masks are obligatory in closed spaces.
Austria - pozzed and almost completely locked down (real shame).
Czeck Republic - [please update]
Slovakia - [please update]
Hungary - [please update]
Romania - [please update]
Slovenia - gorgeous and conservative leaning but judging from news reports also completely locked down over the winter. Hard to get in.
Croatia - [please update]
Bosnia & Herzegovina - [please update]
Serbia - [please update]
Kosovo - seems to be fairly open and relaxed. Difficult to get to but relatively easy to get in.
Macedonia - [please update]
Montenegro - [please update]
Albania - [please update]

What do you want, access or on the ground?

Access for EU citizens/on the ground;

Belarus: Neg PCR <72 hours (possible on arrival)/all open. Mandatory masks in some cafe etc. 90% masks on metro, 20% street.
Ukraine: Open access. All open to 22:00. Mandatory masks and temperature checks at Mcdonalds (!). 99% masks metro, 20% street.

Serbia: Neg PCR <48 hrs. All open to 17:00/ weekend lockdowns (? second hand). Mandatory masks metro/indoors. People set to riot if LD3 announced.

Seriously thinking of staying in the Ukraine... not ideal (and it's super cold right now) but at least it's not part of the EUSSR, and it's got a coast, so I can buy a submarine and hop around the black sea.

Am I missing anything?

AManLikePutin

Kingfisher
What do you want, access or on the ground?

Access for EU citizens/on the ground;

Belarus: Neg PCR <72 hours (possible on arrival)/all open. Mandatory masks in some cafe etc. 90% masks on metro, 20% street.
Ukraine: Open access. All open to 22:00. Mandatory masks and temperature checks at Mcdonalds (!). 99% masks metro, 20% street.

Serbia: Neg PCR <48 hrs. All open to 17:00/ weekend lockdowns (? second hand). Mandatory masks metro/indoors. People set to riot if LD3 announced.

And long after if you find the right places :cool:

Stadtaffe

Robin
Gold Member
So I drove back in the last few days from Eastern to Western Europe, crossing two borders. It may infuriate some people but rather not say which ones. It was absolutely a non-event!! The first one I was stopped and had to show ID, the second one I just had to slow down to a walking pace and a policeman was watching everyone cross.

If can build up some trust with forum members over PM etc one day, meet in person, may be able to speak more openly.

I was just looking however at the current entry requirements for the UK and it looks horrific!! Of course where I just went looked quite bad on paper as well, PCR tests, reason for travel but none of it came true. UK looks much worse, I just wonder how much truth there is behind it. Nigel Farage was certainly having a go at the thread of ten years prison for falsely stating where you went on holiday. It's hard to believe that the voting public would ever vote for mainstream parties after all this, but due to some sickness in society too many of them probably will.

There was a strength training gym here that I wanted to check out. It's technically closed but I was hoping that maybe people were using it unofficially. So walked over there. Actually, coincidentally walked past an outdoor covid testing centre on the way and felt quite an anger at this whole, globalist hoax. Was pleased to have avoid another poking of my nasal cavity in the recent travel. When I got to the gym, were no signs of life, but rang the doorbell. A woman was having a smoking break in the building next door and suggested I tap on a window as some people had noticed. I had a look through the window and there were only two training in there, but not illegally. Actually, Iearned that personal training sessions are actually allowed. If I'd known that earlier... Still, that is more expensive and I don't usually have a trainer at the gym. Is a waste, the whole weights room is empty but for two people.

C-Note

Ostrich
Gold Member
I had a look through the window and there were only two training in there, but not illegally. Actually, Iearned that personal training sessions are actually allowed. If I'd known that earlier... Still, that is more expensive and I don't usually have a trainer at the gym. Is a waste, the whole weights room is empty but for two people.
I bet you could come to an arrangement in which you pay the personal trainer a nominal fee for them to be present, but you're actually exercising on your own while they sit there playing with their phone.

zetts

Pigeon
No matter the country you're in, gym owners are usually Alphas (Germany may be an exception), try writing them on instagram asking for behind closed doors workouts, they may already have a system in place. Again, not suitable for Germany, since they love to snitch.

holgerdanske

Sparrow
Indonesia makes experimental gene therapy obligatory:

Indonesia announced a presidential order earlier this month stipulating anyone who refuses vaccines could be denied social assistance or government services or made to pay a fine. The penalty would be determined by regional health agencies or by local governments.

In a December survey, pollster Saiful Mujani Research and Consulting found that only 37% of 1.2K respondents were willing to be vaccinated, 40% were undecided and 17% would refuse across Indonesia. Though we imagine these new requirements might change that.

Beatings will continue until moral improves.

Last edited:

Stadtaffe

Robin
Gold Member
Again, not suitable for Germany, since they love to snitch.
petzen - to snitch

If you open up the MSM, which you shouldn't, but if you do, there will invariably be a picture of a face mask, a syringe and Angela Merkel.

try writing them on instagram asking for behind closed doors workouts,

Thanks for the tip, I have never done anything useful with Instagram yet, in fact I was considering deleting it. Certainly have never messaged anyone through it. Maybe it has a use and should be cultivated rather than deleted.

Actually, in the quest to escape the new normal, when crossing borders, it is probably necessary to temporarily convince yourself of the narrative. I was just thinking if travel were to involve a more hard core border it would be necessary to believe for half an hour or so as required, that it is all real, in order to not trigger the staff at the border. The unwritten rule of course is not only to do as they say but to believe the lies.

McKinnsley

Sparrow
Polands government media TVP is ramping up the 'third wave':

New data from MZ. "This is the beginning of the third wave in Poland"​

This after many people used the newly opened ski resorts and a campaign of hospitality businesses to ignore and resist the lockdown rules. While this wasn't widespread, it represented a slap in the face to the current government who going on past experience, will attempt to punish the nation with more stringent rules as the citizens have forgotten who their masters are. There is talk of an Austrian 'super diaper' mask rule being pushed to get rid of bandanas, face shields, and fabric masks.

holgerdanske

Sparrow
petzen - to snitch

If you open up the MSM, which you shouldn't, but if you do, there will invariably be a picture of a face mask, a syringe and Angela Merkel.

Can confirm!! :laughter::squintlol:

2021-02-19_1714.png

I understand a bit of German and every few weeks I look at the Welt. From what I was able to judge it's been non-stop panic mode since last February. The poor brainwashed Krauts and Mutti Merkel in particular have gone all in on COVID.

holgerdanske

Sparrow
Yes, they are threatening to double down because they are losing the narrative. Question is will the people obey? I think a lot have had enough, the ski resorts are pretty busy, lots of people.
At this point only massive riots will lead us back to some sense of normalcy. The globalists have picked up the COVID ball and are intend on taking it all the way. In the British news they are already saying that there will be no normalcy until next winter. I mean - come on - who are they kidding? This is intended to be permanent. People need to wake up and that fast.

britguy88

Pigeon
At this point only massive riots will lead us back to some sense of normalcy. The globalists have picked up the COVID ball and are intend on taking it all the way. In the British news they are already saying that there will be no normalcy until next winter. I mean - come on - who are they kidding? This is intended to be permanent. People need to wake up and that fast.
Majority in the UK seem happy with perpetual lockdown and many are being paid £2500 to sit at home and watch Netflix.

Maybe these people have already woken up and realise there is nothing they can do beyond rioting, but there is little appetite for that in the UK, particularly as many are living in comfort!

I have long given up on these people now, just like MSM and Governments.

The way forward is to make yourself as independent as possible from the system and it starts with organising your finances and picking somewhere to live.

Many emigrants to the USA came from places like South Africa, Latin America when things turned bad. They came with barely any money because their home countries wouldn't let their wealth escape with them through capital controls.

Be prepared for this to happen, particularly if you see your life in another country. I would urge anyone in all English speaking countries (5 eyes) to get the hell out.

I am now resident in the EU and will have a number of countries at my disposal that should remain be borderless. Portugal has a very easy residency program for anyone. My hope is that the EU has a number of countries that have populations who will push back against this BS.

zetts

Pigeon
My hope is that the EU has a number of countries that have populations who will push back against this BS.
That's the whole issue with the EU, it doesn't matter what its constituents want. Only thing that counts (honestly) is what Merkel or her advisors want. After Trump winning the election and Brexit vote going in the right direction something big had to happen, the globalist elites of course realized this. Next step would have been the downfall of the EU and centralized gouverning or a huge leap towards a dystopian globalist future (so nothing like Trump or Brexit would ever happen again) with the help of media working overtime to make it happen. It's clear they won. The 2 big leaks making it into German public this month alone should have been enough for the whole gouvernment having to step down, yet nothing even close to this happened. It's game over.

Goni

Woodpecker
That's the whole issue with the EU, it doesn't matter what its constituents want. Only thing that counts (honestly) is what Merkel or her advisors want. After Trump winning the election and Brexit vote going in the right direction something big had to happen, the globalist elites of course realized this. Next step would have been the downfall of the EU and centralized gouverning or a huge leap towards a dystopian globalist future (so nothing like Trump or Brexit would ever happen again) with the help of media working overtime to make it happen. It's clear they won. The 2 big leaks making it into German public this month alone should have been enough for the whole gouvernment having to step down, yet nothing even close to this happened. It's game over.
Brexit was a controlled break up.

The white eastern and Balkan europans that have not access anymore like they used to do, have been replaced now by commonwealth brownies.

Boris just made legal 500,000 immigrants in England when he took power.

Also England was heavily damaged economically.

So the globalists " proved" that any further Brexit would be damaging and they continued the demographic replacements also.