Escape From 'The New Normal'?

Blade Runner

Pelican
The way forward is to make yourself as independent as possible from the system and it starts with organising your finances and picking somewhere to live.
This is the trick and as I see it, the crux of the issue in the world and basically, 1 of 2 main topics remaining here at the forum. All the rest of the comments are underlying details that will fix themselves if you don't do one of the two fixes, or both.

They are

1. Figuring out finances and where to live, as britguy88 says, including regional areas or balkanized parts of the home country that are still possible. The issue with the foreign lands for us British descendant colonies/superpowers will be whether they are welcoming or not - this is key. Not harmful to a person with desired characteristics or skills might be just fine for those considering it, as well.

2. Becoming a monk, part of an increasingly separated or underground religious community (not a cult, I'm talking the mainstream that are now persecuted), or group of conservative minded entity that is in it together but possibly threatened (likely) by the outside globohomo, governments, and/or NPCs.

Or all of the above, again.

It's going to be interesting to see how people, family, friends, etc. react to all of this. My vision is that the future and financial realities of the world will be so clear (negative) moving ahead in this decade, and the retrospective and planned control mechanisms that had already taken place so obvious, you'll literally see the wheat separated from the chaff on every level: physically, materially, spiritually, psychologically, and globally.

zetts

Pigeon
Brexit was a controlled break up.

The white eastern and Balkan europans that have not access anymore like they used to do, have been replaced now by commonwealth brownies.

Boris just made legal 500,000 immigrants in England when he took power.

Also England was heavily damaged economically.

So the globalists " proved" that any further Brexit would be damaging and they continued the demographic replacements also.
I agree with your last two sentences, this also is part of what I was saying of them hindering further seperatist/nationalist developments, but there is no way Brexit (the vote) was controlled by the globalists to go the way it did. Makes no sense whatsoever and is not fitting with media coverage at the time leading up to the vote + the huge movement trying to nullify and re-vote. Anyway, were going off-topic I think.
On topic: Apparently the covid traffic light system is switching from orange to yellow again in Quintana Roo (the state of Cancun, Tulum and Playa) on Monday. Gyms will be open again for example.

If you hate masks, you'll hate Japan.

It's all masks, all the time here, and I doubt it's ever going to go away. Half the population has worn masks daily from September to April here anyway, so they're completely cool with wearing masks forever.
I also have read that being the case. Part of the reason Asians are so much more compliant and willing to wear the masks and obey the Corona Protocols is that Asians in general frown on emotional expression, eye contact and relating to others through social means in public. A lot of them see the mask as a benefit since they can remain anonymous and that strangers will be less likely to interact with them.

It is an oriental influence, and unfortunately the West and much of the world now has adopted an Oriental influence which they have no understanding the likes of the catastrophic effects it will have on these societies, but it does not impact Asians as much because they do not enjoy passion, expression or confrontation. In their culture and also genetically, anything that suppresses those qualities is seen as beneficial.

zetts

Pigeon
Zetts - what big leaks? I missed out on those. Do you have any links?
2 weeks ago WELT acquired emails showing correspondence from March 2020 ("first wave") between officials of the German ministry of interior and the RKI (German CDC), asking them to conduct a study/modell which would allow them to install repressive measures in response to Covid. "Science" was conducted to achieve a beforehand given goal and a modell created which showed potentially 1 million people in Germany dying from this. If this wasn't enough, they wanted this modell created so they could, based on that, create a "secret" briefing paper to send to major German publications and TV stations to school them on how to act basically, with things like scaring kids into making them believe if they don't wear masks and SD etc etc they will kill their grandparents. This paper wasn't meant to be published, just meant to brief the free press. 3 days after this was leaked (so 9feb21) only two publications picked this story up. It only became an issue in parliament several days later because throu the states all of the parties (not AFD, yet I clearly remember them being completely useless up untill may/june) were involved in the decision making regarding covid measures.

2nd leak was an internal paper from the ministry of health dated 26Jan21 clearly showing almost no area in Germany having problems of contact tracing and understanding who "infected" whom. Of course people love to forget this, but this was THE main argument for a bunch of restrictive measures, not being able to trace where one got infected. Thereby the following renewal by Merkel and her cabal had no basis once again especially given the fact that, and this is not a leak, our minister of health said that at no point hospitals were overburdened in Germany during this Covid time.

None of these 3 facts lead to any repercussions or easing of measures. Most of my friends in Germany don't even know about any of these things.

edit: I don't read German news anymore, however I actively searched for the first leak several times to see who reported on the story.

the 2nd leak I can't even find on google lol... I have the pdf on my phone and got it through t.me/RA_Ludwig (a telegram channel)

Last edited:
Ohohoho, don't bet your money on that. EU is of the beast and will turn postal on it's citizens. Don't think for a second you will keep your freedom here.

Seconded... I'm resident in an East EU country, and the fact that it is in the EUSSR has me running (literally).

They will 100% keep a register of the dirty unvaxxed scum and it's only a matter of time 'til the roundup starts. Maybe being alarmist, but check out what they did to jews during Nazi occupation in places like Amsterdam... you don't think that could happen again?

Make sure you're in a less developed eastern state where you can line up a BM solution at least. You won't be hopping any borders without it.

Can anyone recommend a 2nd tier city in Ukraine that would be a good spot to set up base and hunker?

I was thinking Lviv, but they have a bulls[earmuffs] traffic light system here [green/yelllow/orange/red] and Lviv is already orange (meaning take-away only, gyms closed).

Kiev is yellow (pretty much open to 22)...

I think the sea is blue.

We need a massiva world War to get our freedoms back.this insanity Will never end. Vaccines Will stop nothing..People are so stupid and brainwashed they cannot see what dystopian 1984/black mirror world this has become
That's correct. In fact another Big World War is baked into the cake, so it's been inevitable either way, since there is still unfinished business from the Last World War. One thing that will remain a certainty in the future world, unfortunately, is that the European World will become drastically reduced in size no matter the outcomes of the future, because 90% of Europeans today are willful destroyers of their Nations and are too degenerate to belong to any future.

My man Sv3rige/Goatis, the Latvian Raw Carnivore guy from Germany on you tube, who escaped from the Netherlands to Romania, then to Bulgaria, is now heading to Tanzania (one of the few countries not requiring a possibly nanobot infected pcr test), from which he says he will be reporting back with videos. Worst case scenario, he says he will be moving back to Bulgaria. I went about 70% Raw Carnivore from a Keto diet because of this guy in November of 2018 and now in my 50s I can attest that high quality Raw Animal Foods (Raw Dairy, Raw Eggs, Raw meats and organs) are THE natural human diet (coronavirus is an anagram for carnivorous and that is why they are trying to eliminate meat and bring in synthetic garbage). How do I know this? Perfect digestion, no bloating of the stomach at all, tons of energy, easy recovery after strenuous workouts, etc.. I feel easily 25 years younger and can do 30 mile hikes and mountain bike rides without any problem, stuff that I would have been scared to do without considering possibilities of serious injury in my 20s.

Another truther I know who is in Bansko, Bulgaria right now is John Le Bon. an Australian who used to interview Eric Dubay and some of these guys on ball-earth-skeptic roundtable. I've been a member of his website for a while. He was on a trip in the far east when the lockdown BS started. He escaped to a relatively free and diaper-less Bulgaria from 9 months of complete lockdown in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia, where everybody was wearing the face-diaper and he knew practically nobody. He did have to take a pcr test though.

https://www.johnlebon.com/

P.S. I am of Armenian descent and live in the belly of the beast: the San Fernando Valley suburbs of Los Angeles where diaper-zombies are about 70% of even hiking, biking and jogging people. On the plus side, some of the best looking women I've seen in a while do not wear the diaper and smile directly at you with full eye contact when they see you are also on their team.

0mf1gu.jpg

The thing I hate the most about this time is that it's almost impossible to know where to move to or where we can meet a community of other people who are not going along with the Korona Klown Nonsense. I hate being in a position of not knowing something and having life in limbo like this, and the more this continues to drag on, I've been started to develop tendencies to just want to lash out on everyone and start destroying everything in my path. I'm so tired of this psyop beyond belief, and I know very few people who are as alienated and infuriated to the degree I am. I don't want to be surrounded or involved with ANYONE of where COVID-19 plays a role somehow into their lifestyle, and I'm tired of hearing "Because of COVID, Because of COVID, Due to COVID". I want to burn the masks with a lighter on people's faces.

Goni

Woodpecker
My man Sv3rige/Goatis, the Latvian Raw Carnivore guy from Germany on you tube, who escaped from the Netherlands to Romania, then to Bulgaria, is now heading to Tanzania (one of the few countries not requiring a possibly nanobot infected pcr test), from which he says he will be reporting back with videos. Worst case scenario, he says he will be moving back to Bulgaria. I went about 70% Raw Carnivore from a Keto diet because of this guy in November of 2018 and now in my 50s I can attest that high quality Raw Animal Foods (Raw Dairy, Raw Eggs, Raw meats and organs) are THE natural human diet (coronavirus is an anagram for carnivorous and that is why they are trying to eliminate meat and bring in synthetic garbage). How do I know this? Perfect digestion, no bloating of the stomach at all, tons of energy, easy recovery after strenuous workouts, etc.. I feel easily 25 years younger and can do 30 mile hikes and mountain bike rides without any problem, stuff that I would have been scared to do without considering possibilities of serious injury in my 20s.

Another truther I know who is in Bansko, Bulgaria right now is John Le Bon. an Australian who used to interview Eric Dubay and some of these guys on ball-earth-skeptic roundtable. I've been a member of his website for a while. He was on a trip in the far east when the lockdown BS started. He escaped to a relatively free and diaper-less Bulgaria from 9 months of complete lockdown in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia, where everybody was wearing the face-diaper and he knew practically nobody. He did have to take a pcr test though.

https://www.johnlebon.com/

P.S. I am of Armenian descent and live in the belly of the beast: the San Fernando Valley suburbs of Los Angeles where diaper-zombies are about 70% of even hiking, biking and jogging people. On the plus side, some of the best looking women I've seen in a while do not wear the diaper and smile directly at you with full eye contact when they see you are also on their team.

0mf1gu.jpg
What do you mean with raw meat?

You mean less cooked meat than average?

Dilated

Robin
The only solution is for people to do whatever they want. If millions of people decided to stop wearing masks all of a sudden, there's nothing TPTB could do, and they would be forced to capitulate. The difficult part is inspiring and coordinating enough people to do this.

Bingo. Businesses should start a consortium and just open. Each business contributes money into a fund that is used for legal challenges and to get pinched businesses back up to speed. They can’t shut down all businesses. They don’t have the resources.

Ditto for private citizens vis a vis masks/protocols.

JiggyLordJr

Kingfisher
Bingo. Businesses should start a consortium and just open. Each business contributes money into a fund that is used for legal challenges and to get pinched businesses back up to speed. They can’t shut down all businesses. They don’t have the resources.

Ditto for private citizens vis a vis masks/protocols.
Makes me wonder: Why the heck don't businesses just open? They're certainly not making money being closed. They've got nothing to lose, and should just re-open with no restrictions whatsoever. If enough businesses do this, and enough patrons shop at these businesses, the government is impotent in squashing this freedom. Again, why don't businesses stand up for their own businesses?

holgerdanske

Sparrow
The thing I hate the most about this time is that it's almost impossible to know where to move to or where we can meet a community of other people who are not going along with the Korona Klown Nonsense. I hate being in a position of not knowing something and having life in limbo like this, and the more this continues to drag on, I've been started to develop tendencies to just want to lash out on everyone and start destroying everything in my path. I'm so tired of this psyop beyond belief, and I know very few people who are as alienated and infuriated to the degree I am. I don't want to be surrounded or involved with ANYONE of where COVID-19 plays a role somehow into their lifestyle, and I'm tired of hearing "Because of COVID, Because of COVID, Due to COVID". I want to burn the masks with a lighter on people's faces.

DVfKl2L.jpg

Now seriously though: I understand your frustration but I recommend that you channel your energy into something productive. Focus on your career or your business and try to put yourself in the best financial position possible. Shut out all the noise and ignore the normies, they do not count. Only a small percentage of people with the wherewithal to put themselves in a winning position will come out of this on top. Stop acting like a victim and instead focus on what you can do in the place you are with resources available to you.

Stadtaffe

Robin
Gold Member
@lairofdionysus I'm similar. Well, not the lash out at people thing, but am not coping well with it at all. Do want to burn a mask in general, though not on someone. I was not happy to hear from a friend today that in his (anglosphere) country, the people he employs are happy to be allowed to work from home. There is not enough love of freedom.

This is so very international it is incredible. I have been researching a number of tropical countries to see if I can escape the new normal in style for a while. I even made a long distance phonecall today. There was a helpful American expat on the other end of the line but he tells me that it's masks and antibac there too, except that as he spoke a band was preparing to play, I could hear it, and there was going to be an audience of fifty. He says it is a tiny fraction as busy as usual but a live band is a hellova lot better than what's going on here. Actually I had the treat of a coffee from a cafe from a porcelain rather than paper cup yesterday, first in months. That's another part of it, take a paper cup and please go away with it. I saw a map and maybe Sweden is the only place that has not introduced measures but it is not really a warm place to go to escape the new normal right now.

DVfKl2L.jpg

Now seriously though: I understand your frustration but I recommend that you channel your energy into something productive. Focus on your career or your business and try to put yourself in the best financial position possible. Shut out all the noise and ignore the normies, they do not count. Only a small percentage of people with the wherewithal to put themselves in a winning position will come out of this on top. Stop acting like a victim and instead focus on what you can do in the place you are with resources available to you.
Your reply was the most useless, pussywhipped response that was made as a result of this. Get real dude.

@lairofdionysus I'm similar. Well, not the lash out at people thing, but am not coping well with it at all. Do want to burn a mask in general, though not on someone. I was not happy to hear from a friend today that in his (anglosphere) country, the people he employs are happy to be allowed to work from home. There is not enough love of freedom.

This is so very international it is incredible. I have been researching a number of tropical countries to see if I can escape the new normal in style for a while. I even made a long distance phonecall today. There was a helpful American expat on the other end of the line but he tells me that it's masks and antibac there too, except that as he spoke a band was preparing to play, I could hear it, and there was going to be an audience of fifty. He says it is a tiny fraction as busy as usual but a live band is a hellova lot better than what's going on here. Actually I had the treat of a coffee from a cafe from a porcelain rather than paper cup yesterday, first in months. That's another part of it, take a paper cup and please go away with it. I saw a map and maybe Sweden is the only place that has not introduced measures but it is not really a warm place to go to escape the new normal right now.
I want to burn the masks on those who wear them. In any case, the people who are more comfortable with what's going on are the ones who lack the least amount of Compassion and are Automatons and soulless Zombies. The more tolerant and with showing no signs of unease, that means the more worthless they are as a Human and it means they are all that much more of a perfect Slave.

The thing is that nobody who's "working at home" is doing any real work. All of it is service work and it also will not allow anyone to have future sovereignty over real actual production. It's just a gimmick, and humans who are foolish enough to think that it only sounds like a good idea once a pandemic comes along are totally out of their minds.

All of it are just multiple steps to bring us far closer to the Transhumanist Future, which involves getting people more comfortable with the idea of isolation and not interacting physically with humans.

I definitely wouldn't choose Sweden because I know the people over there are very brainwashed and a lot of their population is actually already microchipped which is a reason why they didn't get locked down.

Last edited: