Escape From 'The New Normal'?

Mountaineer

Pelican
Gold Member
I want to burn the masks on those who wear them. In any case, the people who are more comfortable with what's going on are the ones who lack the least amount of Compassion and are Automatons and soulless Zombies. The more tolerant and with showing no signs of unease, that means the more worthless they are as a Human and it means they are all that much more of a perfect Slave.

The thing is that nobody who's "working at home" is doing any real work. All of it is service work and it also will not allow anyone to have future sovereignty over real actual production. It's just a gimmick, and humans who are foolish enough to think that it only sounds like a good idea once a pandemic comes along are totally out of their minds.

All of it are just multiple steps to bring us far closer to the Transhumanist Future, which involves getting people more comfortable with the idea of isolation and not interacting with humans.

I definitely wouldn't choose Sweden because I know the people over there are very brainwashed and a lot of their population is actually already microchipped which is a reason why they didn't get locked down.
How many hours of sleep are you getting these days?

@Negentropic - a 'nanobot infected' PCR test? Any credible sources for that? I am scheduled for surgery and will be forced to take a test next month. Are there any alternatives?

I've seen stuff that shows it's possible in theory... but I asked two seperate doctors (on 'Just Ask') and they both said they'd seen them, used them and they're just swabs.

Still, if you can, avoid them.

r3d

Sparrow
I've seen stuff that shows it's possible in theory... but I asked two seperate doctors (on 'Just Ask') and they both said they'd seen them, used them and they're just swabs.

Still, if you can, avoid them.

That's an interesting subject, because I have also seen multiple websites and forum posts (on other boards) about this. One of the website was very well designed and had good information on the cronie pandemic, but then hit you with that BS.

In my opinion at least it's BS, because

1) you couldn't produce trillions of these things to send to every corner of the earth like that. They sure have capacities we know nothing about, but I'm not buying that it's logistically possible without people noticing.
2) anybody with a microscope could verify that theory. Somebody would have noticed and went on camera. The pandemic lives off the fact that the big boys are designing the narrative and small time doctors are simply discredited ad hominem by force of MSM. But noone could keep a lid on real nano technology on every single swab when all it takes to find out is a 90$ microscope. That's just the kind of irrefutable proof of a conspiracy they can't risk to surface.

Here is a screenshot. The top left and the bottom right pictures are always seen on these sites and forums.

It could be classic disinformation. Mixing outrageous, easily refutable claims with the truth to make us look like nutjobs.
That's why it's super important to double check everything you read. And if in doubt don't use the information in arguments. Just one slip-up and you're 'that guy' forever.

presidentcarter

Ostrich
Gold Member
If you truly believed in nano bots on q-tips...couldn't you just bring your own? I mean who would have a problem with that. "Yes, here, I've brought my own swab use this" and open the pack it came in in front of them. If they have a problem with that, take your 'pcr testing scam test business' to another 'provider'.

Personally I'll never be tested because it's just plain stupid and unnecessary and I'd prefer not to have my sinuses stabbed and my brainstem tickled in vein. That is assuming I don't 'have to' have one over some surgery or something.

Krieger_07

Sparrow
Makes me wonder: Why the heck don't businesses just open? They're certainly not making money being closed. They've got nothing to lose, and should just re-open with no restrictions whatsoever. If enough businesses do this, and enough patrons shop at these businesses, the government is impotent in squashing this freedom. Again, why don't businesses stand up for their own businesses?

Business people, most of them at least, from the humble shoe maker to the heir of a family owned charter business that hauls coal are usually unaware of these kind of things, they are too busy in their day to day activities. Even worse, they wouldn't believe their enemy is their own government. Most people can't...until it's too late. And the government has been playing its cards, phasing lockdowns in and out in order to create the illusion that everything will be back to normal...until it's too late. And When it's too late? When the business debt levels are unsustainable, when customs have changed enough for the clientele of this businesses to dissappear (when enough idiots aka normal people grow weary of human interaction and get used to their zoom parties, all in the name of health) or when their patrons are so impoverished that they wouldn't afford a night at the bar or a restaurant...

For any change to occur, two things must happen first:
1) The business owners understand there is no black plague 2.0 out there (at least not yet) and enough of their patrons do as well.
2) View the gov as their mortal 3n3m¥ and understand their struggle is not only for their business and economic well being but a life and death battle, for them and their descendants.

Business people, most of them at least, from the humble shoe maker to the heir of a family owned charter business that hauls coal are usually unaware of these kind of things, they are to busy in their day to day activities. Even worse, they wouldn't believe their enemy is their own government. Most people can't...until it's too late. And the government has been playing its cards, phasing lockdowns in and out in order to create the illusion that everything will be back to normal...until it's too late. And When it's too late? When the business debt levels are unsustainable, when customs have changed enough for the clientele of this businesses to dissappear (when enough idiots aka normal people grow weary of human interaction and get used to their zoom parties, all in the name of health) or when their patrons are so impoverished that they wouldn't afford a night at the bar or a restaurant...

For any change to occur, two things must happen first:
1) The business owners understand there is no black plague 2.0 out there (at least not yet) and enough of their patrons do as well.
2) View the gov as their mortal 3n3m1¥ and understand their struggle is not only for their business and economic well being but a life and death battle, for them and their descendants.
Very true. In fact they had Americans and many people in the world in the perfect place for launching the Pandemic Simulation, because everyone was too busy and wrapped up with their lives to pay attention to the conflicting stories, the holes in every argument and everyone was too busy and short-sighted to do their own research.

For one, I knew the whole thing was fake from the beginning because for anyone who watched all the last pandemic simulations, the Mainstream Media used the same rhetoric and statements / contradictions that they did with the Swine Flu, Bird Flu, Mad Cow Disease, Ebola, Zika, etc.

Plus they love always saying why "Infections might really be much higher than are really being reported, Here's why..."

I remember they were saying these things about China in the beginning too, so the moment I started hearing that, I knew COVID-19 was a farce.

All the Businesses which shut down to begin with are cowardly and stupid. I would've never done it, even if we were in an actual pandemic.

I believe the USA will be in an even more difficult position for businesses to create their own reopening agendas with others, because the population is cowardly, weak, untrusting and very atomized. I mean there still isn't even large scale protests of the lockdowns on the streets, like there are in Europe.

I believe 2021 is the year of people breaking down. You will see people break apart in the most unimaginable ways, because they bought into a lie all over the last year and cannot come to terms or grasp that they've been had, and thought they were doing all the right things.

I can't wait for the time to come when we can start shaming these cowards in public:

"So hey, uh so much for those Grocery workers of yours being Heroes" while laughing in their face.

"So uh, hey what about that 2 week lockdown? It sure has been a long 2 weeks!" (I plan on starting this March 13th)

:D :D :D

zetts

Pigeon
"While Thailand approves a proposal for the 10th extension of the nationwide state of emergency to contain the Covid-19 outbreak ahead of coronavirus vaccination drive, bars and nightclubs can now reopen and serve liquor to patrons until 11 pm"

It's a first positive sign, but I honestly did not expect heavily tourism-dependent Thailand to stay closed for so long.

flaghunter

Sparrow
The thing I hate the most about this time is that it's almost impossible to know where to move to or where we can meet a community of other people who are not going along with the Korona Klown Nonsense.

I hoped I would find more info on where to move in this thread - any info from posters would be helpful.

I can add;

Poland - Many bars and gyms opening using loopholes and people generally happy to visit these spots. However 99% of people are masking up on the streets.

Ireland - Nowhere opening, everywhere complying with restrictions. General "in it together" ideology and low levels of vax scepticism.

I hoped I would find more info on where to move in this thread - any info from posters would be helpful.

I can add;

Poland - Many bars and gyms opening using loopholes and people generally happy to visit these spots. However 99% of people are masking up on the streets.

Ireland - Nowhere opening, everywhere complying with restrictions. General "in it together" ideology and low levels of vax scepticism.

In my experience, foreigners in potential escape spots are a good bet.

britguy88

Pigeon

I can add;

Totally insane what's happening in Ireland. Why are they so compliant?

The Govt there could tell everyone to keep a finger in their butt hole to slow the spread and I'd have no doubt 75% would, without even questioning!

LeoniusD

Kingfisher
It could be classic disinformation. Mixing outrageous, easily refutable claims with the truth to make us look like nutjobs.
That's why it's super important to double check everything you read. And if in doubt don't use the information in arguments. Just one slip-up and you're 'that guy' forever.

Obviously equipping those tests with nanobots would be ridiculously expensive and counter-productive.

However they don't have to do anything of the sort - the very chemicals on the tips are toxic, some supposedly far more than others. Apart from that taking even the probes deep from the nose from the mucous tissue around the central nervous system - lower brain area - that is already reason enough for many people to experience side-effects.

I personally had one experience of people I know who tested all 20 (aged 30-45 and fit and healthy) who tested for some event. Then the next week every single person was sick! And don't give me crap about the covid virus having attacked them when the utterly untested people I know had nothing for a year.

All it takes is some chemical and the slight injury of the lower brain region that they access to. You don't need any nanobots even if that is theoretically possible.

So they do their usual spiel by adding truth to lies and thus disarming the truth.

Obviously equipping those tests with nanobots would be ridiculously expensive and counter-productive.

However they don't have to do anything of the sort - the very chemicals on the tips are toxic, some supposedly far more than others. Apart from that taking even the probes deep from the nose from the mucous tissue around the central nervous system - lower brain area - that is already reason enough for many people to experience side-effects.

I personally had one experience of people I know who tested all 20 (aged 30-45 and fit and healthy) who tested for some event. Then the next week every single person was sick! And don't give me crap about the covid virus having attacked them when the utterly untested people I know had nothing for a year.

All it takes is some chemical and the slight injury of the lower brain region that they access to. You don't need any nanobots even if that is theoretically possible.

So they do their usual spiel by adding truth to lies and thus disarming the truth.

The doctors I checked with said in theory there could be something on them, but it would have a local effect only.

I reckon Lukashenko got it right, "they take the skin off people and cause hysteria"...

And it's needlessly unpleasant.