Escape From 'The New Normal'?

John

Pigeon
Having lived abroad for many years now and being a dual citizen (some European country and American) makes that pretty easy for me and many of you guys stateside reading this will have fewer options and will have to look at relocating to other U.S. states.\
Since you have a European passport, have you considered going to Sweden? It's one of the last places on earth where you don't need to wear a mask. I don't know how long they will hold out, but from what I read there is still strong support against lockdowns/diapers there.

In Portugal the situation is starting to get disturbing as the government frantically tries to push through more restrictions. They are planning to initiate a "pre-emptive" state of emergency now, so I guess some form of national lockdown is coming, but I don't think it will be as harsh as other western European countries. You can still walk outside with masks, and it doesn't seem like the government is planning to push a full-on outside mask mandate, but who knows. South Portugal (Algarve) isn't affected by the new November 4th restrictions affecting most of the country, so it's still one of the "freer" areas in western Europe for the time being, but that could all change in a second.

Last edited:

Mountaineer

Ostrich
Gold Member
I share your concerns. I feel as if the ground is burning under my feet. A beeline for Mexico is still possible but what after those six months? If the Canadian leak is true and I think it is then the window to move, which is now almost closed, will stay shut for a long time and for people not willing to be vaccinated it will remain shut permanently. Those in the know had whole summer to move and did so. Those who still are in the countries destined for controled demolition are not in the know and therefore doomed.

John

Pigeon
Those who still are in the countries destined for controled demolition are not in the know and therefore doomed.
Are there any easily accessible countries not destined for controlled demolition? Mexico also has mask worshippers and covid hysteria, there's really no where to go unless you have a European passport and can get to Sweden, and who knows how long they will hold out for.

Mountaineer

Ostrich
Gold Member
What you can hope for is only local pockets of free land and people who are so detached from the system it is barely reaching them if at all. As Roosh put it: a place where the news don't matter. Don't expect a whole country to resist this.

Zagor

Woodpecker
There are no countries where one can escape from new normal. If they don't manage to bribe a country into new normal, they will usher new normal by force.
Sweden might actually be the only exemption, as it seems that normies are not swayed by the fact that that there is a country that just ignored covid19 and showed that there is no pandemic. If that can't open their eyes, the globalist might as well let sweden be, just for the lolz.

redpillage

Ostrich
Gold Member
Since you have a European passport, have you considered going to Sweden? It's one of the last places on earth where you don't need to wear a mask. I don't know how long they will hold out, but from what I read there is still strong support against lockdowns/diapers there.

In Portugal the situation is starting to get disturbing as the government frantically tries to push through more restrictions. They are planning to initiate a "pre-emptive" state of emergency now, so I guess some form of national lockdown is coming, but I don't think it will be as harsh as other western European countries. You can still walk outside with masks, and it doesn't seem like the government is planning to push a full-on outside mask mandate, but who knows. South Portugal (Algarve) isn't affected by the new November 4th restrictions affecting most of the country, so it's still one of the "freer" areas in western Europe for the time being, but that could all change in a second.

Yeah Portugal was in much better shape during the summer and I know a few Spanish guys who spent a month or two there. But I just can't see myself live there to be honest. I'm in Spain right now and that would be basically like going from the fire into the frying pan ;-)

redpillage

Ostrich
Gold Member
What you can hope for is only local pockets of free land and people who are so detached from the system it is barely reaching them if at all. As Roosh put it: a place where the news don't matter. Don't expect a whole country to resist this.

I would actually agree on that end, which is why I included 'regions' as well in my suggestion. For example as I am in Spain right now I may consider places in the North which are a lot rainier/colder but are a lot less densely populated. At least as a 1st stage move until I find a better location.

Last edited:

barrythecyborg

Kingfisher
I really value the opinion of guys on this forum... there really aren't too many people out there who see what's really going on right now.

I'm in Estonia at the moment, and things are cool as of today.

It seems to me there's a patent difference in state action and media language here.

BUT, that's what I want to be true... so maybe it's just what I'm seeing.

Maybe we're just a couple of weeks ahead of the 'wave'.

Thing is though, 'numbers' are already higher than they were is Spring, and instead of crying 'lock shit down!' the government have dropped quarantine from 14 days to 10...

Instead of making escalatory noises, they've confirmed that the spring 'State Of Emergency' won't be repeated.

I read up on the constitution, and when they agreed to join the EU, it was made clear that Estonia was agreeing to join, but the constitution took precedence. They didn't cuck.

There's no migrant invasion here, at all.

Finally I went for a few beers with a friend here, and the PM was having dinner with his family in the same restaurant.

There's NO WAY a PM past or present could do that in the UK without being lynched.

In short, am I seeing what I want to see, and I should still get the hell out of the EUSSR stat, or positive signs?

I don't want to be a doomsayer, but I'm expecting repression "Soviet style" soon with the introduction of the vaccine. Maybe a softer and more subtle form of repression but repression nonetheless.

As the world is global now, there will be no countries to escape to.

I see two options, stay and fight or go deep in the wilderness in your own country.

Again Soviet Russia is a good example.
Take a look at the Tambov rebellion, the Kronstadt rebellion and the Vorkuta uprising.
You can also take a look at the Russian old believers who fled deep into the Siberian wilderness to escape.

Unfortunately, as a Western European, I don't have the chance to have a place like Siberia at my doorstep. Canadians and Americans are more fortunate regarding this.

barrythecyborg

Kingfisher
I don't want to be a doomsayer, but I'm expecting repression "Soviet style" soon with the introduction of the vaccine. Maybe a softer and more subtle form of repression but repression nonetheless.

As the world is global now, there will be no countries to escape to.

I see two options, stay and fight or go deep in the wilderness in your own country.

Again Soviet Russia is a good example.
Take a look at the Tambov rebellion, the Kronstadt rebellion and the Vorkuta uprising.
You can also take a look at the Russian old believers who fled deep into the Siberian wilderness to escape.

Unfortunately, as a Western European, I don't have the chance to have a place like Siberia at my doorstep. Canadians and Americans are more fortunate regarding this.

Fits, sadly.

There's a theory that the soviet union was a big fat test for this codshit...

The double headed eagle is everywhere there...

Interesting the connection with the rothschilds, their connection with Putin, Putin kicking them out of RF, the abscence of agenda buĺlshit there... and then hard core lock down.

Fuck it, I'll just head to the EE woods.

Chains of Peter

Woodpecker
There's no "escaping" the new normal.

You have to fight it.

So far, most of the VirusResistance I've been seeing on and offline has been women. Gentlemen, what is wrong with this picture? Why are we making our mothers and wives do the heavy lifting? I do what I can in my own capacity, but without strong MEN, this "virus" will trample us underfoot forever.

redpillage

Ostrich
Gold Member
I really value the opinion of guys on this forum... there really aren't too many people out there who see what's really going on right now.

It seems to me there's a patent difference in state action and media language here.

Thing is though, 'numbers' are already higher than they were is Spring, and instead of crying 'lock shit down!' the government have dropped quarantine from 14 days to 10...

Instead of making escalatory noises, they've confirmed that the spring 'State Of Emergency' won't be repeated.

I read up on the constitution, and when they agreed to join the EU, it was made clear that Estonia was agreeing to join, but the constitution took precedence. They didn't cuck.

Finally I went for a few beers with a friend here, and the PM was having dinner with his family in the same restaurant.

There's NO WAY a PM past or present could do that in the UK without being lynched.

In short, am I seeing what I want to see, and I should still get the hell out of the EUSSR stat, or positive signs?

That is awesome input and Estonia was actually one of the places I was interested in. However I had gotten the impression that Estonia was pushing hard in direction of globalism (e.g. crypto currency and deregulation) and thus eventually dismissed it. I may have been premature on that end.

Somewhat related question: How is life in Estonia during the winter? It's high enough to keep you in the dark for several months, right? I looked up the shortest day of the year and it's 6 hours 22 minutes.

redpillage

Ostrich
Gold Member

You have to fight it.

So far, most of the VirusResistance I've been seeing on and offline has been women. Gentlemen, what is wrong with this picture? Why are we making our mothers and wives do the heavy lifting? I do what I can in my own capacity, but without strong MEN, this "virus" will trample us underfoot forever.

Don't get me wrong - I do appreciate your perspectives and you make good points (although I was not aware of women taking the lead- where did you get that from?). That said there are plenty of pertinent threads for this discussion and as OP I would prefer if we kept things on topic here. Thanks.

Mountaineer

Ostrich
Gold Member
There's a theory that the soviet union was a big fat test for this codshit...
I think that a lot of 20th century was a test run for what is emerging now.

At this point I just wish they let me die in my home in peace.

Last edited:

Chains of Peter

Woodpecker
(although I was not aware of women taking the lead- where did you get that from?).

Like I said, some IRL resistance groups I've joined are mostly populated-by, and in some cases led, by women.

I was first made aware of legal challenges to VirusRegime in California from The Healthy American YouTube channel--hosted by a woman.

andy dufresne

Kingfisher

You have to fight it.

This is true....for all the Red Pill talk about women being followers, the majority of Corona-woke are women. The guys are SO disappointing.

Chains of Peter

Woodpecker
This is true....for all the Red Pill talk about women being followers, the majority of Corona-woke are women. The guys are SO disappointing.
Well, in our last meeting we had a man (lawyer and ex-judge) who is bringing the fight to the State and Governor of California in court.

I think there's a salutary effect to woman leaders. A woman who has more balls than a man fighting for a common cause inspires the latter to sack up and fight harder. I think that is what led Joan of Arc from victory to victory.

But one of the problems I'm seeing with these women-led and women-dominated movements is lack of cohesion and--let's face it--queeniness. This is why we need more men and an alpha in charge.

barrythecyborg

Kingfisher

I think it's almost too late now. Even if we were packed and ready to roll right now, Slovenia for example is making it very difficult to enter at this point and anyone from my country is going to be stuck in a 2 week quarantine. Health passport and obligatory vaccine is exactly the type of shit I am trying to escape but based on the exchanges in this thread the pickings are pretty damn slim, meaning there aren't many places left to escape to.

Sad to report I spoke too soon...

Just reading an interview with the PM, and seems safe to say he's down with the agenda;

"Estonia's situation is currently rough and serious..."

Reeeaally?

"There has been a powerful increase in INFECTIONS over the last 10 days"

"... also a recommendation on wearing masks in shopping centers, cinemas, theaters..."

All this under a photo of PING-PONG tables fenced off... in case two healthy people gather outside to stand at either end of a 2 meter table, and get so excited by the game they get ON TOP of the table and passionately devour each other in public in a rampant act of homosexual lust...

AND one of them has c-c-c-c-covid.

LeoniusD

Pelican

The plan is pushed down everywhere, but it all depends on the local execution. If the politicians in that country remain calm and don't try to get plus points from the Gates-cartel, then it is very likely that they will do the least, but let their people be.

The problem with this crap is that some countries like Denmark for example have now changed tune and started to panic as if the world is collapsing because they have some suppposed disease among some animals and some bozo claimed that it may jump over and infect them all a new mutated coronavirus. People will believe everything I guess.

Currently you need to watch what the local politicians are doing and saying. If they are cool, then the impact of this bullshit might remain minimal. Other places will get a full brutal lockdown because the guy either is an idiot and believes the peasant-propaganda of covid or he offers his allegience to lucifer gates and wants some career points while crushing his people. Those are the two options. The third and best one is the guy who knows that this is a scam and who lets the global elite rape his people the least.

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
If Estonia is only "recommending" masks that still makes it one of the most open countries on the European continent.

Does anyone have any boots on the ground info from Serbia, even second hand?