Escape From 'The New Normal'?

aynrus

Kingfisher
I know all about it and I hate this aspect of the country because I love animals and I have pets. What should I do about it ? Leave the country and go back to my European sh*t hole where animals have rights, but human life is not worth living? Sh*t happens everywhere. Find me a country with better options than Vietnam and I will move yesterday.
I think most countries don't have this thing with eating cats or ripping out a dog when you walk it, while killing it too...
This stuff is mostly in certain parts of Asia (may be in Africa too).
In Vietnam a lot of poorer people don't have their life worth a dime, there're a bunch of young girls sold into slavery to China, also organ trafficking for big Chinese market, etc.
I'm not sure what you mean - disregard for human and animal lives and welfare is much worse in Asian countries than anywhere in Europe.
EU has a lot of welfare stuff, you mentioned getting the check, so seems like they did help and I know people manage to get free housing in the EU. There's a reason a lot of refugees are desperate to come into EU.
As someone who knows both sides of life, Western and outside, from the inside, I know why - their life isn't worth much at home.
Eastern Europe outside EU has less brutality towards animals than in Asia (and people like pets, don't eat them) and many places are not expensive to live in, different ways to get permanent residency too. The chance of future forced vaxx requirements is probably about the same as in Vietnam, and there's no strict enforcement of things.

Some really bad stuff happened it my life about 20 years ago. The events led to a period of introspection and after analysing my situation and thinking about the meaning of life I ended up getting severly blackpilled. My life didn't have any purpose anymore. No dreams, no goals, just nothing. I was homeless for many years, lived like monk on top of a mountain contemplating the meaning of life while living of welfare checks. 3 years ago I decided to eat rice and beans every day in order to save up 60% of my welfare check. I was longing for a different life, far from the degenerate west. I managed to save a few thousand euros. Enough to buy a ticket to Vietnam and start a new career. Currently I'm doing fine. I've got a place in the city and a big house in the countryside and I am able to save about 70% of my earnings while leading a decent but modest life. I've got several employers and plans to start my own business. Life has been good to me here in Vietnam. In fact I've never had it so good in my whole life. In Europe I'm a loser. Here I am a someone, and things are only getting better. 6 months ago I was broke because of a 4 month covid lockdown. Today I saved up a few thousand USD/Euros and it hardly took me any effort. Not too shabby for a former homeless loser. I don't have 100k to invest in a business so I have to be smart. Start small, grow big... I've got big plans and I'm willing to work my fingers to the bone in order to get what I want. I've got nothing to lose because I'm pushing 50, and time is running out. It's now or never... So yeah.. I will take that 5k option and I'm thankful that option exists.
Sure thing. hustle thru and you will succeed in Vietnam. It is a good place for this, much better than Thailand where you ideally have cash already.

aynrus

Kingfisher
If your life has reached a low point where you are weighing a country as viable because it is "$5,000 vs $300,000" then you have a lot of problems and those problems will be carried with you anywhere you go.

If you're a success in one place, it is easy to transplant your success and bring it with you. If you're striking out in one place, as I often tell people, "you can run to Alaska or Mongolia and nothing will change because you bring all of your problems and your mindset with you and you fail in the new place just as easily as you failed in the old places, except now you're stuck somewhere foreign and alien."

I generally advise people against making major life-decisions based on a "race to the bottom" with what is the cheapest option, the cheapest place, etc. If we're only going to look at, "countries that are dirt cheap and will accept a broke Westerner who is only going to be able to teach English" why not Somalia?
Why is this a major problem? More like a logical step to me.
Relocation at 300,000 USD a pop...let's be frank in most cases, getting to where you can afford this involves major entanglement with the Cabal and the System, "career" and other types of entanglements with them, compliance with major BS and service to them.
Only a tiny percent of world population can afford this (and only a very small percent of Americans either).
Relocation for 300K investment is only for the wealthy.
The higher the average income in the country, the higher is the control of the Cabal.
Not everyone wants to live in the System.
Some people want to live in a little cabin with vegetable patch and a couple of goats, and get by minimal expenses, and I know people who live off 100 bucks a month in rural Russia and their life isn't worse than of someone making 6 figures and often better.

I'm not sure about Somalia, but Tanzania firmly rejected the vaxx, by the way (however, Tanzania isn't easy, and may be impossible to immigrate to, I know of some people who live there for a long time managing someone's avocado farm, they love it there but zero chance to secure permanent residency).

Income per capita and per family by country (however, can't be used to predict living expenses for a gringo immigrant, I think, as some areas just won't be acceptable due to safety), I think is a good thing to consider:

Safer countries with low incomes and low entry barriers:
Eastern European countries outside EU
Paraguay
Vietnam
Cambodia
Georgia

Last edited:
Lol... Vietnam is probably your best option by far. If you are willing to live like a local, and teach English 30 hours per week, you will be able to save 20k USD per year.
I make enough money so no incentive there. But I don't think you grasp the point I was making. Which says a lot about you and I don't mean to be insulting. Clearly the thought of spending the rest of your life in an entirely alien culture is just fine by you. Please understand that some of us do not feel that way, so your "LOL" is not applicable here. Peace.

aynrus

Kingfisher

John Magufuli: Tanzania's president dies aged 61 after Covid rumours

Magufuli was one of Africa's most prominent coronavirus sceptics, and called for prayers and herbal-infused steam therapy to counter the virus.

www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-56437852

He was not allowed to criticise the C narrativ.
I mentioned Tanzania above as the country that refused hoax vaxx, but forgot that their President was clearly just murdered by the cabal 10 days ago.
They offed him, there's no doubt, shortly after he refused vaxx for the country and said it's not safe. He was 61 years old.
Belarus President Lukashenko was very outspoken against the hoax right from the start and notice how protests started to get stirred up in Belarus' shortly after that.
Protests started to happen almost simultaneously in Belarus and in the US in summer 2020.
Have to watch out for Lukashenko being poisoned or otherwise killed now. The cabal might poison him and then blame Putin and Novichok to boot.

ginsu

Woodpecker
Would have loved to spend some years here and there to explore the world and live the good old digital nomad style that was so popular but this is simply over now unfortunately for us who haven't gotten to do that

Best thing is probably to stay closer to where you are from, where you can at least blend in, and where you could if you needed to drive back to your own home country in a couple of days in an emergency

If you're from europe that leaves eastern EU or balkan

If you're from america that leaves some american states and mexico or if you have your own boat some caribean islands

Even if you took the vax i think airplane travel will remain irregular and prone to disruptions, it makes sense with the great reset to keep attacking airtravel

To go at this time to a completely foreign land under the premise that you will be escaping something or running towards more safety is being deliberately naive about the realities that are comming

And i know this because i frequently catch myself daydreaming about doing the same

Most of us here will eventually submit to taking the vaccine also, If you don't already have a homestead set up and local community that you can rely on you are a sitting duck and completely vulnerable to be pressured into the vax/ID.

Anyone thats still talking about 'where to go from here. Is already too late to escape

Unless there are major social resistance that we aren't able to foresee at this time

Thats fine, we will take their hits on the chin and do what we must to survive this

Last edited:

aynrus

Kingfisher
Don't give up.
I've seen people lose everything and nearly lose their life, having to run from their home forever, from war, revolution and massacres and they made it ok. One can make it now too, it's mild compared to what it used to be. I already have extra citizenship (2nd country) and a solid residency plan (3rd country), with additional residency Plan D (4th country). But I think I will do an exploratory trip first. The difficulty is that there's real chance of not being able to come back from exploratory trip, because of vaxx requirements, so got to prepare like it's the last one.
I don't think most people would submit. People died fighting wars before, never submitted to enemy.

I’ve been trying to mentor a kid who just graduated college. We talk daily and he’s having a tough time getting started in life.

The west is so competitive for college grads and his broken home isn’t as supportive as it would need to be for him to really compete and succeed.

Sometimes he wants to kill himself. Sometimes I feel the same way. America isn’t worth struggling in for decades.

I remember going through the same thing at his age. It’s a shock to realize you’ll need to put in 10-20 years of hard work just to be able to be financially secure and start a family.

Then you look around and ask yourself if it’s even worth it. The obesity and bad attitudes make life hell. I admitted to him that I don’t think it’s worth it.

But the only county I could really tell him didn’t have major problems was Japan. They seem to have the best of everything but it’s expensive.

As for being in an alien culture and your kids being mixed. I don’t care. I want my kids to have melanin and enjoy the sun.

Besides I was marginalized by life in America. So I’m basically a second class citizen and alien now.

I’ve traveled to 50 countries and by far like East Asia and SEA the best. It’s not perfect but much better for older white guys with modest income than any other place on the planet.

You can work hard there to make money and something of yourself while still having a life. Solid gf/wife, good weather, easy lifestyle, etc.

My short list would be:
Japan
Thailand
Philippines
Indonesia
China if you don’t care about your health.

Well....
Japan population density: 340 per square km
Russia population density: 8.4 per square km

Japan is a little too crowded to put it mildly. (unless one has a way to end up in uncrowded remote regions, not sure how doable this is )
Anyway, Japan is insanely expensive and average house cost 337K USD in 2016 (probably a lot higher now)
Countries with higher pays make sure they have prices to match, usually.
japans countryside is emptying and population will shrink by half. You can get an abandoned farm house for $1 if you’re Japanese.

iop890

Crow
Gold Member
My short list would be:
Japan
Thailand
Philippines
Indonesia

Any reason Vietnam didn't make the list? It usually seems to get talked up as the best SEA option on this part of the internet. I have ties to Thailand and a grasp of the language so I'm leaning that way, but I was considering checking out Vietnam first before committing to it.

Also considering taking a crack at Japan despite the much higher cost of living.

Latin America in general has unaffordable real estate for the locals - very low home ownership rates almost in every country.
I can only imagine what the locals feel seeing some foreigners living like kings in villas. No wonder there're bars on every window.

When I was in Paraguay I noticed that the local police commanders were living fairly well, in houses that would put upper-middle class Americans to shame, but then again they were police majors, colonels, mid-level Army officers in local army units, customs officials in border areas, etc.

When I entered Paraguay I met a number of local police officials, senior officers where I was staying, I got their contact information, we talked, and I was told that, "don't murder, rape, rob, or deal drugs, but if anything else happens while you're here, ask for me by name, we'll get it fixed. If you have some drunk fight in a bar or you hit bump some idiot with a car, we'll sort it out."

Those are fairly easy standards to adhere to, don't murder, rape, rob, or engage in narcotics trafficking.
I know all about it and I hate this aspect of the country because I love animals and I have pets. What should I do about it ? Leave the country and go back to my European sh*t hole where animals have rights, but human life is not worth living? Sh*t happens everywhere. Find me a country with better options than Vietnam and I will move yesterday.

I would suggest you consider Uruguay, Paraguay, and Chile.
I’ve been trying to mentor a kid who just graduated college. We talk daily and he’s having a tough time getting started in life.

The west is so competitive for college grads and his broken home isn’t as supportive as it would need to be for him to really compete and succeed.

Sometimes he wants to kill himself. Sometimes I feel the same way. America isn’t worth struggling in for decades.

I remember going through the same thing at his age. It’s a shock to realize you’ll need to put in 10-20 years of hard work just to be able to be financially secure and start a family.

Then you look around and ask yourself if it’s even worth it. The obesity and bad attitudes make life hell. I admitted to him that I don’t think it’s worth it.

But the only county I could really tell him didn’t have major problems was Japan. They seem to have the best of everything but it’s expensive.

As for being in an alien culture and your kids being mixed. I don’t care. I want my kids to have melanin and enjoy the sun.

Besides I was marginalized by life in America. So I’m basically a second class citizen and alien now.

I’ve traveled to 50 countries and by far like East Asia and SEA the best. It’s not perfect but much better for older white guys with modest income than any other place on the planet.

You can work hard there to make money and something of yourself while still having a life. Solid gf/wife, good weather, easy lifestyle, etc.

My short list would be:
Japan
Thailand
Philippines
Indonesia

If you're just going to go to Asia and get absorbed there, why even bother having children? Why have children that look nothing like you, look nothing like your parents, look nothing like your grandparents, and who are going to be pulled and torn between two cultures and two worlds. I wouldn't even bother having children.

I don't particularly care whether children of mine enjoy the Sun or enjoy themselves. I care that they faithfully carry on their heritage, conduct themselves well, live with honor and dignity, respect themselves, respect others, and abide by the objective revealed truth of God.

I'm the sort of person who would have an attitude of, "who said I had to care?" if a son of mine told me he wasn't enjoying himself in some homesteading task in Wyoming. My questions would be, "do you have a bed to sleep in at night? Are you safe? Did you get three meals today? Do you have books to read and study? Do you have comfortable clothing on your body? Do you have access to quality health care services? Do you get to see a doctor when you're sick or hurt? Then who says I have to care when you don't enjoy yourself on some particular day. Your great grandmother milked cows in her backyard during the Great Depression and complained less than you."

I take the attitude of, "I gave you life and I'm going to teach you how I think you ought to live, you can grow up and throw it all away if you want, but there's no law of reality and existence that says I have to make sure you enjoy life based on subjective metric or formula."

I basically don't care if my future children ultimately "enjoy" life, let alone if they enjoy the Sun. I care that they wind up being good people.

The only constant in life is struggle. Life is not going to be a source of amusement, pleasure, and enjoyment.

aynrus

Kingfisher
japans countryside is emptying and population will shrink by half. You can get an abandoned farm house for $1 if you’re Japanese.
Ok. But Japan, what are the legal options for gaining permanent residency? Dont' think it's an easy country to immigrate to. Plus it seems like they require Japanese guarantor on top of any other requirements.
(anyway, learning yet another language is too much, much less hieroglyph-based, learning English was enough)

aynrus

Kingfisher
When I was in Paraguay I noticed that the local police commanders were living fairly well, in houses that would put upper-middle class Americans to shame, but then again they were police majors, colonels, mid-level Army officers in local army units, customs officials in border areas, etc.
The houses listed on Paraguay real estate websites right now (in Spanish, so it's not necessarily gringo market) are very expensive and prices approach US houses in the Midwest, same about bare land prices. I'm talking about low quality houses far from perfect shape. One can literally buy cheaper homes in Midwest with more land. Quite shocking what they want, considering average income is around 400 bucks there.

Last edited:
Any reason Vietnam didn't make the list? It usually seems to get talked up as the best SEA option on this part of the internet. I have ties to Thailand and a grasp of the language so I'm leaning that way, but I was considering checking out Vietnam first before committing to it.

Also considering taking a crack at Japan despite the much higher cost of living.
I’ve never been to Vietnam. So can’t offer anything on it. I’ve been everywhere in Laos and Cambodia though.

Ok. But Japan, what are the legal options for gaining permanent residency? Dont' think it's an easy country to immigrate to. Plus it seems like they require Japanese guarantor on top of any other requirements.
(anyway, learning yet another language is too much, much less hieroglyph-based, learning English was enough)
I came very close to marrying in Tokyo. My Japanese girlfriends parents gave us money to buy an apartment. But she turned down every apartment we looked at. The building was always too old or something like that. After several months I realized she was jerking me around and left.

Didn’t
The houses listed on Paraguay real estate websites right now (in Spanish, so it's not necessarily gringo market) are very expensive and prices approach US houses in the Midwest, same about bare land prices. I'm talking about low quality houses far from perfect shape. One can literally buy cheaper homes in Midwest with more land. Quite shocking what they want, considering average income is around 400 bucks there.
Didn’t the Bush family buy huge tracts of land in Paraguay?

Yes this is a two year challenge of a tough language. However signage is bilingual English in japan (and China). I was able to learn some spoken Japanese to introduce myself and communicate basics. I found a girlfriend who worked in tourism and spoke English.

The reason I push Japan on people is because it’s the one developed economy with super low obesity and divorce rates. Clean air and appreciation for nature.

Highly educated and law abiding populace that won’t even cross the street on a red light.

Women understand the trade off of motherhood and are wonderful companions on the whole. Very loving and supporting but capable too.

Japan isn’t cheap or easy but that’s good because you put up with less riff raff.

It’s also isolated so migrants can never flood the borders and overwhelm the system like Europe.

It’s population will shrink by half in the next generation. The government is already making it easier for educated specialists to go work there.