Escape From 'The New Normal'?

LeoniusD

Pelican
Gnostic or New Age
It matters in what country you are in. The global winner up to this day is:

hqdefault.jpg

Captain Sweden wins by a long shot unless you happen to have been found in a care home around Stockholm - then you were euthanized. But apart from that everyone was fine.

So far Sweden has won.

And obviously Wuhan, but I don't know if you could trust them.

_113981003_gettyimages-1228074922.jpg

They did their job. Now they can have fun while the Western peasants will have packed maskless waterfestivals by 2022 maybe.

5g is more widespread already than people think

Hungary is locking down on Wednesday. I'm thinking about hopping the border to Serbia tomorrow.
Thoughts?
Serbia is mostly normal & while they have a very pro covid government, the majority of the populace is very anti covid. Anything could happen though, I'd say it's better to be there than anywhere in the EU. Food prices are getting high though, quality fruits, vegetables & meats are the most expensive I've seen anywhere.

SouthernTory

Woodpecker
Other Christian
UK is locked down but where I am in rural Wiltshire (south west England) people are somewhat relaxed as in people don't bother distancing so much in shops and some people don't wear a mask. No masks outside here. More relaxed here probably due to the lack of resources to enforce it and the fact the area is very rural.

More types of businesses staying open than during the first one. The only meeting one other person / support bubble thing is draconian but a fair number are just carrying on and ignoring it.

No 5G here (some places have no coverage or 2G at best)

Last edited:

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Other Christian
Gold Member
Reporting from Serbia... sitting in a restaurant without a mask. No masks in the streets either, but indoors (malls, shops) yes.

All rules here seem EXACTLY like Hungary 1 month ago. It's almost as if both countries are controlled by the same branch of whatever secret societies are doing this hoax... but they're pushing Serbia a little slower since they got these riots against lockdown a few months ago.

Hungary locked down today, I'm expecting Serbia to follow 1 month later at which point I will have to rethink (if that happens).

Yeah It's like that all over the Balkans. People generally don't care. Most of Serbia's neighbors (Montenegro, Albania, Romania, Bosnia, Hungary, etc) are putting in curfews though - it's likely Serbia will follow suit. Keep in mind - Serbia had a brutal quarantine in April/May.

Ukraine (at least the south & east) are good options at the moment, people care even less than in the Balkans. You'll see buses, malls, etc filled with maskless people. Lviv, Kyiv, etc is a bit more strict, you'll see more temp checks & whatnot. Ukraine allegedly just introduced a "weekend quarantine" where shops switch to takeout on weekends, but that's already supposed to be happening since the whole country is red/orange zones but it's being ignored by politicians & business owners. We'll see how it plays out.

Does anyone have any on the ground info from Moldova?

I was thinking Belarus would be a good pick. I know several people who say it's more or less like southern Ukraine or Serbia. I'm skeptical about it though because Belarus is a legit police state with a very strong gov. & if they did do a quarantine it'd be very bad.

_Samo_

Woodpecker
Belarus never locked down or introduced any measures so id say its extremely unlikely they will suddenly lock down. They seem to be one of the only countries not involved in this scam. But still they have political unrest because of the election and they have shut the borders to quite a few countries and made it harder to enter generally but if you manage to get in then it should be fine.

redpillage

Banned
Gold Member
Belarus never locked down or introduced any measures so id say its extremely unlikely they will suddenly lock down. They seem to be one of the only countries not involved in this scam. But still they have political unrest because of the election and they have shut the borders to quite a few countries and made it harder to enter generally but if you manage to get in then it should be fine.
I've seen a lot of negative reports on Belarus after the country reelected Lukashenko with an 80% majority. The EU just slapped sanctions on Lukashenko and his family. Police state - who knows, but the country seems to be pretty impervious to the global poz. So it's definitely worth considering if they make COVID inoculations mandatory throughout W. Europe. I'll rather live in a so called 'police state' than having nano poison injected into my body.

redpillage

Banned
Gold Member
Belarus got its color revolution precisely because they ignored corona. He's being punished.

They're just starting a human rights abuses hoax on the president of Tanzania too, for the same reason.

I swear, all these globalist organization have the single goal of subverting any nation that does not jump on their ideological bandwagon and abandons its sovereignty. It started way back in the 1980s with South Africa and once they perfected the script they used it all across the planet. Even worked with Ukraine but it fortunately failed with Russia as Putin is smarter and more strategic than the lot of them.

Last edited:

Easy_C

Peacock
Forget spread. There is no spread... there isn't even a pandemic. The whole thing is a hoax. Only worry about restrictions, not spread or cases.
Kind of. I work in a job where I have first hand acess and the “spread” is real but it’s dramatically over hyped. I’m more worried about the 2022 virus (that Socrates indicates will be a real pandemic).

Point two...Police States and authoritarianism suck. Buuuut. If you’re getting that either way you’re much better off being in one where you aren’t the punching bag for that system the way you will be in US/CAD/AUS/Western Europe

Laner

Hummingbird
Protestant
Gold Member
Update from Vancouver, BC.

- No mask mandates. My neighborhood is about 10% masks, but other Asian neighborhoods are 95%.
- Stores employees are masked about 50%.
- Restaurants and pubs employees are masked 100% (otherwise they get outed and fined).
- Bar curfew is 11pm now, been that way for a month.
- Schools are wide open and kids are free to play and do whatever. Parents seem split but masks vs maskless is a non issue. Everyone is cool to each other.

So I would say my life is about 90% normal. Its only when I think about how dangerous this power play is getting, do I get concerned. But day to day I have zero issues and mostly forget about the covy.

Now for the negatives:

- No house gatherings of any kind for anyone outside your immediate family.
- Except for single people. They are 'allowed' to choose three other people to be 'families' with.
- Travel is discouraged outside the metro area. As of yet, there are no road blocks. The police are very hesitant to do this (from an insider).
- Travel between two health authorities in the region is discouraged. One health authority has triple the daily numbers as the other one. The high number region is made of mostly East Indian's who decided as a block to go for herd immunity. India went herd immunity as they had no ability - economically or due to density - to lock down. Now their numbers are dropping fast. Word spread.

From what I hear we are not a bad place to be, but certainly much more strict than places like Washington. We are fickle people, and we go from no measures and wide open normal to this latest authoritarian measure in only days.

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Other Christian
Gold Member
Kind of. I work in a job where I have first hand acess and the “spread” is real

"Come on, man!" - Joe Biden :laughter:

Spread is not real. Proof:

1. Flu deaths are down the exact number that corona deaths are up
2. There's no excess fatality in 2020 compared to previous years. Look up fatality from all causes from Jan 1st to today, and compare the same time frame in previous years, it’s exactly the same. Use official sources. I’ve done this for Germany, USA, World and Sweden (which didn’t even have a lockdown).
3. The average age of corona death is the same as the average life expectancy. Exact same number.
4. Countries that took no measures are not having any problems… there are like a dozen countries like that… no collapsing hospitals, no excess death.
5. Most importantly: Look up the difference between IFR (infection fatality rate) and CFR (case fatality rate). The lying media is comparing the IFR of the flu to the CFR of corona. If you compare apples to apples it's the exact same thing.

q.e.d.

There isn't a new disease. Even the loss in smell and taste is a hoax... a friend of mine worked in a virology lab and she said this isn't new.

This is the dumbest hoax in history. Can we stop pretending it's real at least here in our little echo chamber of truth? :laughter:

Belarus got its color revolution precisely because they ignored corona. He's being punished.

Possibly. Protests in Belarus aren't uncommon though. This happened in 2017, 2015, 2011, etc, albeit smaller ones. Either way, Mr. Lukashenko commands a very strong police force & he isn't going anywhere he doesn't want to.

Belarus is an excellent pick for now, my fear is that Lukashenko won't run his country for much longer & pro-covid Moscow will turn Belarus pro covid. Belarus is a de facto oblast of Russia - Russia (in)directly controls all of Belarus' border security, immigration, etc. So we'll see..

For no strings attached guys like I think most of us are, the ideal covid refuge is a place with a weak central government too incompetent to implement a real Europe/China/etc style quarantine but with a strong private sector transport, food & security sector to rely on. Also very important the population is anti-covid. Maybe Africa? They couldn't figure out how to lock down not even for ebola.

To escape the new European normal, (southern) Ukraine & Moldova check all of these boxes & are my top picks followed cautiously by Belarus & Serbia. Where is the most normal, maskless, laid back spot in the Americas right now?

Mountaineer

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
I’m more worried about the 2022 virus (that Socrates indicates will be a real pandemic).
I don't think it will happen without the mass vaccination first.

For no strings attached guys like I think most of us are, the ideal covid refuge is a place with a weak central government too incompetent to implement a real Europe/China/etc style quarantine but with a strong private sector transport, food & security sector to rely on. Also very important the population is anti-covid.
Spot on.

MtnMan

Kingfisher
"Come on, man!" - Joe Biden :laughter:

Spread is not real. Proof:

1. Flu deaths are down the exact number that corona deaths are up
2. There's no excess fatality in 2020 compared to previous years. Look up fatality from all causes from Jan 1st to today, and compare the same time frame in previous years, it’s exactly the same. Use official sources. I’ve done this for Germany, USA, World and Sweden (which didn’t even have a lockdown).
3. The average age of corona death is the same as the average life expectancy. Exact same number.
4. Countries that took no measures are not having any problems… there are like a dozen countries like that… no collapsing hospitals, no excess death.
5. Most importantly: Look up the difference between IFR (infection fatality rate) and CFR (case fatality rate). The lying media is comparing the IFR of the flu to the CFR of corona. If you compare apples to apples it's the exact same thing.

q.e.d.

There isn't a new disease. Even the loss in smell and taste is a hoax... a friend of mine worked in a virology lab and she said this isn't new.

This is the dumbest hoax in history. Can we stop pretending it's real at least here in our little echo chamber of truth? :laughter:
Can you tell me how to research the overall fatality in the USA? This is a number I would like to be able to show people.

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Other Christian
Gold Member
You can get it from the CDC but there isn't a single link for it - you have to dig through their website and it's quite clunky. But the data is there. Excess fatality (from all causes) is zero compared to previous years.

This hoax is genius because even healthcare workers believe in it. Why wouldn't they? They see people who get sick (flu, pneumonia, and so forth - not new diseases, but they can be scary) - then they have a positive (fake) test to go along with it and boom.

"It's real! I've treated patients who had it and it's ugly!" Or even: "It's real! I had it". Or even: "It's real! My grandmother died from it". When really these are just diseases that have always been around for decades or centuries + a fake test.