Escape From 'The New Normal'?

aynrus

Pelican
I believe it's like a bad flu strain & people with existing lung conditions would struggle with it, yes.
I have a lung condition and in fact have damaged lungs, for years, yet I haven't seen any signs of this Hoax despite traveling non-stop/full-time and never wearing a dog muzzle neither using soap to wash my hands since March 2020 and doing all efforts to get this fake.

Tippy

Robin
I ask myself this question every day basically. Go on the run or stay. I think both are hard and I don't think there is a wrong or right choice.

Unless you are really good at building networks in new places (and my history of being an expat says I am not) then I don't know...this might be different though. There is far more urgency then there was when I was living in total isolation in SEA 10 years ago.

Mountaineer

Pelican
Gold Member
I have a lung condition and in fact have damaged lungs, for years, yet I haven't seen any signs of this Hoax despite traveling non-stop/full-time and never wearing a dog muzzle neither using soap to wash my hands anymore and doing all efforts to get this fake.
The existence of this alleged virus is like the American left and right political spectrum - it's a charade, a paradigm to keep you from noticing that they both listen to the same master. People who believe in this paradigm will live in a lie. There is no virus, it's another fake paradigm. Not even the virus theory makes much sense. Stop voting, stop believing in viruses, free your mind. As long as you stay in the paradigm you'll remain enslaved.

aynrus

Pelican
The existence of this alleged virus is like the American political spectrum of left and right - it's a charade, a paradigm to keep you from noticing that they both listen to the same master. People who believe in this paradigm will live in a lie. There is no virus, it's another fake paradigm. Not even the virus theory makes much sense.
My elderly family member has been battling stage 4 cancer and been to medical facilities every single day of the scamdemic, in a big city, spending much of the day every day in the same medical facilities that were supposedly full of "covid patients". Yet experienced no signs of any flu. Neither met anyone who had it.

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher
The existence of this alleged virus is like the American political spectrum of left and right - it's a charade, a paradigm to keep you from noticing that they both listen to the same master. People who believe in this paradigm will live in a lie. There is no virus, it's another fake paradigm. Not even the virus theory makes much sense. Stop voting, stop believing in viruses, free your mind.
The virus exists, it's just that you have to be very immune suppressed to be in danger. Dr. Mike Yeadon mentioned that it is less dangerous to a healthy person under 65 than the seasonal flu.

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher
My parents are both sickly, especially my father who has multiple conditions and is not really mobile. Among other things he needs a spine surgery but guess what, all non emergency medical procedures are suspended due to covid-19. I guess it's not an emergency that he can barely get out of bed on his own. My mother still works, but I really don't know what keeps her going. Heavy smoker, demanding physical job, degenerated spine as well, constantly on a bunch of pain killers - I guess she will trundle on until she completely breaks down at one point.
So am I supposed to escape to Latin America? Well I wish I didn't have this obligation (or burden, you might say) to help my parents and be there or them, but unfortunately that's the situation I'm in. Even if I had the money to put them both in a facility, I'm against that. And leaving them alone would go against my conscience and everythinh I stand for. Your duty comes before your wishes.
Hospitals are getting more cash for treating covid "patients", so no need to bother with other procedures. I mistrusted doctors before, now I know that they are just a bunch of greedy f____s.

Mountaineer

Pelican
Gold Member
No, I don't buy this at all, the geriatric oligarchs would never endanger themselves by releasing some pathogen to just blow through population. Someone from the plebs prepares their meals/cleans their house for God's sake. It's why the vaxes are here. They are the virus and only plebs is meant to get it.

Joe316

Robin
I believe it's like a bad flu strain & people with existing lung conditions would struggle with it, yes.

Did they take all these precautions before the event of March 2020?

I have a lung condition and in fact have damaged lungs, for years, yet I haven't seen any signs of this Hoax despite traveling non-stop/full-time and never wearing a dog muzzle neither using soap to wash my hands since March 2020 and doing all efforts to get this fake.

Never wearing the muzzle might have actually had helped it. I did catch several colds in church during (mandatory muzzle) services, stayed a few weeks out of it and are 100 % healthy again.

My elderly family member has been battling stage 4 cancer and been to medical facilities every single day of the scamdemic, in a big city/same medical facilities that were supposedly full of "covid patients". Yet experienced no signs of any flu. Neither met anyone who had it.

I only met people with vaccine side effects. Nobody ever who had any symptoms. Haven't heard a cough in a year now.

The virus exists, it's just that you have to be very immune suppressed to be in danger. Dr. Mike Yeadon mentioned that it is less dangerous to a healthy person under 65 than the seasonal flu.
I have some trusted friends who got this with a medium harsh outcome.
So I somewhat revised it from being a complete bs hoax into it being a somewhat halfway flu.

aynrus

Pelican
Never wearing the muzzle might have actually had helped it. I did catch several colds in church during (mandatory muzzle) services, stayed a few weeks out of it and are 100 % healthy again.

I only met people with vaccine side effects. Nobody ever who had any symptoms. Haven't heard a cough in a year now.

Yes. That's why I also stopped using soap to wash hands over a year ago; there're thousands of all kinds of viruses and strains floating around, it's good to be exposed to a little bit of everything in moderate amounts to maintain immune system. Of course if something truly deadly like Ebola is widespread one would want to protect themselves, but zillion of respiratory virus varieties...nah, I want to have exposure to all and maintain natural immunity. I breathed tons of dust from mouse droppings in areas with truly deadly hantaviruses, plague, what's not, can't take precautions against every virus out there and limit your life - there're 8 varieties of human coronavirus common cold out there and been there for a long time. Each of the 8 old coronavirus common cold strains had to come around at some point, nothing new here.

Joe316

Robin
I have some trusted friends who got this with a medium harsh outcome.

It's called Covid-19. Two weeks to flatten the curve.

It's 2021 now. Everything that happens from this year on is 100 % pure hoax.

I want to have exposure to all and maintain natural immunity. I breathed tons of dust from mouse droppings in areas with hantaviruses, plague, what's not, can't take precautions against every virus out there and limit your life - there're 8 varieties of human coronavirus common cold out there and been there for a long time. Each of the 8 old coronavirus common cold strains had to come around at some point, nothing new here.

I'm actually convinced the muzzle increases the chance of infection indoors.

aynrus

Pelican
It's called Covid-19. Two weeks to flatten the curve.

It's 2021 now. Everything that happens from this year on is 100 % pure hoax.

I'm actually convinced the muzzle increases the chance of infection indoors.

That's for sure, muzzle increases respiratory infection risks, plus they're full of cancerogenic and otherwise toxic chemicals and fibers that can damage lungs, not to mention limiting oxygen including to the brain (latter is the cause of most of the psycho scamdemic).

Flu is about disappeared in the meanwhile, literally no cases of flu, 99% reduction - means every case of flu had been written up as the Hoax case. In the worst case, there're might be yet another strain of coronavirus common cold, with whole 8 old boring strains being out there already...yawn.

Easy_C

Peacock
Hospitals are getting more cash for treating covid "patients", so no need to bother with other procedures. I mistrusted doctors before, now I know that they are just a bunch of greedy f____s.
That’s not accurate. A lot of them were put in a position of needing to do that because most of their other revenue streams were closed off by the government.

Its much easier to get people to do the wrong thing when you can not merely the financial incentive but also the financial need to do so.

aynrus

Pelican
One trick to gauge how much the locals handle this completely fake Hoax/scam is to read online reviews of bigger supermarkets, and search for keywords like "mask". It can be revealing about how brainwashed the location is. If there're Karens complaining about no masks, means freedom location. Otherwise there'll be complaints about enforcement and being forced to wear a muzzle. I now check before going somewhere as I travel all the time and don't wear them. I checked 2 big markets from the same brand on the opposite ends of the same state (very restrictive state): seems like completely different atmosphere, so one town goes off my list. Both rural, very far from cities, what's different? Military base near the one that forces muzzles. There'll be more people with that mindset.

Last edited: