Escape From 'The New Normal'?

Aizen

Kingfisher
Orthodox
You can get it from the CDC but there isn't a single link for it - you have to dig through their website and it's quite clunky. But the data is there. Excess fatality (from all causes) is zero compared to previous years.

This hoax is genius because even healthcare workers believe in it. Why wouldn't they? They see people who get sick (flu, pneumonia, and so forth - not new diseases, but they can be scary) - then they have a positive (fake) test to go along with it and boom.

"It's real! I've treated patients who had it and it's ugly!" Or even: "It's real! I had it". Or even: "It's real! My grandmother died from it". When really these are just diseases that have always been around for decades or centuries + a fake test.

Can confirm. Have relatives in the healthcare field and all they talk about is ‘new cases’. Feel quite bad for how badly they‘ve been brainwashed, it’s almost criminal.

MtnMan

Kingfisher
You can get it from the CDC but there isn't a single link for it - you have to dig through their website and it's quite clunky. But the data is there. Excess fatality (from all causes) is zero compared to previous years.

This hoax is genius because even healthcare workers believe in it. Why wouldn't they? They see people who get sick (flu, pneumonia, and so forth - not new diseases, but they can be scary) - then they have a positive (fake) test to go along with it and boom.

"It's real! I've treated patients who had it and it's ugly!" Or even: "It's real! I had it". Or even: "It's real! My grandmother died from it". When really these are just diseases that have always been around for decades or centuries + a fake test.
Yes, it really is quite brilliant. I know of at least one health care worker that isn't buying it, and he has cared for covid patients. My wife was a RN until we had our baby last year, she doesn't buy it.

The one thing that is a little hard to figure is NYC last year, but maybe they just shipped all the "covid" patients to one hospital?

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Other Christian
Gold Member
NYC is tractor city. Not hard to believe they just lied. Project Veritas has many on-the-ground videos going to hospitals in New York and - nothing actually went on there.
This hoax is genius because even healthcare workers believe in it.
Something else while we're at it: this is also the reason why Donald Trump pretends the virus is real and why he's speaking of a vaccine: too many people believe in it because it's such a brilliant psy opp that it even has most medical professionals convinced.

He's going to clean up with the hoax as soon as he's done with cleaning up the election fraud... I'm certain of it.

He already hinted at that in the past few weeks, mocking CNN with a retard voice going "covid! covid! covid! pandemic! covid! covid! the people aren't buying it you dumb bastards."

redpillage

Banned
Gold Member
I'm with Enhanced Eddie on this one and what he describes confirms to me that we are effectively dealing with a social panic situation that will have to play itself out over time. The West only will come to grips when its economies have collectively collapsed and the world is heading straight into a global self inflicted depression. Food lines and mass poverty have a tendency to instill a healthy dose of self preservation and rational thinking. With a bit of luck heads will roll as a result and the 'big reset' the global cabal is so feverishly working toward will come in a fashion they weren't hoping for.

Either that or we'll all end up as slaves in a gulag. I'm calling first dips on bottom of the bunkbed.

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Other Christian
Gold Member
Either that or we'll all end up as slaves in a gulag. I'm calling first dips on bottom of the bunkbed.
Haha... classic! :laughter:

mass poverty have a tendency to instill a healthy dose of self preservation and rational thinking
Yeah so i'm in Serbia now and what I hear from people on the ground here is that they will NO WAY put up with another lockdown because they know their economy would never recover. They were a relatively poor country already and the first series of lockdown have caused a lot of pain and they're having none of it anymore.

Serbs are tough people anyway... one generation ago they fought a bloody globalist hoax war, against Muslims among others... that had to redpill them big time. It's very clear to me they take no shit from anyone and they definitely don't let anyone tell them what to do... least of all their president, whom they hate (from what I've heard so far).

Cabinet of Ministers in Ukraine declared yesterday evening "weekend quarantine", rules are not yet clear but generally requiring most businesses to close, but no movement restrictions; borders & public transport would remain open.

Next morning the mayors/governors of a growing number of cities have responded with "no", followed by sporadic road blocks. The last central government attempt at "adaptive quarantine" in August was largely ignored, my guess is this one will be too.

"You can fool some people sometimes, but you can't fool all the people, all the time..." - Bob Marley

redpillage

Banned
Gold Member
Cabinet of Ministers in Ukraine declared yesterday evening "weekend quarantine", rules are not yet clear but generally requiring most businesses to close, but no movement restrictions; borders & public transport would remain open.

Next morning the mayors/governors of a growing number of cities have responded with "no", followed by sporadic road blocks. The last central government attempt at "adaptive quarantine" in August was largely ignored, my guess is this one will be too.

"You can fool some people sometimes, but you can't fool all the people, all the time..." - Bob Marley

It increasingly looks like there is no escape from this insanity, no matter where you go.
Doesn't anyone pay any attention to Sweden?

So we basically have only a handful of countries left at this point: Belarus, Serbia, Brazil.... we should make a top 10 list of countries for us to escape the 'new normal'.

andy dufresne

Pelican
Other Christian
I'm with Enhanced Eddie on this one and what he describes confirms to me that we are effectively dealing with a social panic situation that will have to play itself out over time. The West only will come to grips when its economies have collectively collapsed and the world is heading straight into a global self inflicted depression. Food lines and mass poverty have a tendency to instill a healthy dose of self preservation and rational thinking. With a bit of luck heads will roll as a result and the 'big reset' the global cabal is so feverishly working toward will come in a fashion they weren't hoping for.

I keep wondering when people finally wake up and look around and go 'My God, What have we done?'. Sort of like Alec Guinness at the end of River Kwai.

People are self-strangulating the very world that keeps them alive. Amazing.

Not happy to report that my predictions yesterday about Belarus' covid direction are starting to realize.

Manditory masks in Minsk starting today, article is unclear on whether required outside but it says everywhere in the capital & is saying it's enforced.

redpillage

Banned
Gold Member
I keep wondering when people finally wake up and look around and go 'My God, What have we done?'. Sort of like Alec Guinness at the end of River Kwai.

People are self-strangulating the very world that keeps them alive. Amazing.

It's so funny you write this because I was just thinking about that movie the other day. To be honest here in Spain what disturbs me the most aren't the borderline communist corrupt Soros puppet politicians, what really takes me aback is how quickly everyone fell into line, put on the mask, and just accepted it as the 'new normal'. I even see 'fashion masks' now with pretty prints and patterns - I mean when are we going to get a LV, Nike, or Hermes mask? I bet that's already in the works.

The older I get the less respect I have for the masses as a whole. And as a Christian in some ways this puts me between a rock and a hard place. On one hand I am supposed to love my neighbor, support my community, and help others in need, especially the poor and unfortunate. But on the other hand my life experience has taught me that most people deserve their station in life and even that probably is optimistic.

Most get by somehow by embedding themselves into the system and milking it for all they can (e.g. office job, public service job, welfare, etc.). They don't think and they don't want to take responsibility for their own lives or their actions. They always expect someone else to do the dirty work, heavy lifting, or to take one for the team. Add a bit of virtue signaling mixed with a bit of NIMBY and that pretty much describes the average contemporary. The state tells them to wear a mask all day, they just do it. The state asks them to hop on one leg and crow like a chicken - well, it may take a bit of convincing but they probably would do that as well.

And let's remember, this is just the beginning. Biden is already talking about a 4-6 week lock down and based on what happened here in Europe this spring I know for certain that would just be the first installment of several. Here in Spain they locked us down for three months - you could not even leave the house without a valid reason, e.g. doctor's appointment or trip to supermarket/grocer. It has killed the economy here and 50% of small businesses are either already gone or will be gone by year's end. Who knows what 2021 has in store for us?

It's a sad state of affairs and I don't want to have anything to do with it. I just want to get out and find a place where a respectable percentage of the populace has retained an ounce of common sense and self preservation.

redpillage

Banned
Gold Member
Not happy to report that my predictions yesterday about Belarus' covid direction are starting to realize.

Manditory masks in Minsk starting today, article is unclear on whether required outside but it says everywhere in the capital & is saying it's enforced.

The list is shrinking by the minute. I need to bulk up on liquor as it's going to be a loooooong winter...

_Samo_

Woodpecker

I wonder if this is because Lukashenko has been compromised on some level or if this is a way to suppress the protests completely by more 'legal' means. I know its only masks for now but we know thats how it all starts. We could end up seeing the most brutal lockdown in europe in Belarus soon if that was the case.

I think in europe only the Scandinavian countries don't have mandatory masks now.

The list is shrinking by the minute. I need to bulk up on liquor as it's going to be a loooooong winter...
Not really. I've mentioned many places that are pretty dang close to normal right now. It's not all doom & gloom & honestly I enjoy seeking these off the path places one would never find. Locals are giving some very interesting reactions during "pandemic times".

I'd recommend you pray to Christ, ask for guidance & direction so that he can place you on your path. Seeking refuge in alcohol & drugs is the path of Satan, you will suffer tremendously, likely eternally, if you walk this path.

No city will remain sane, the only place you can count on are rural where the news have no meaning.
Disagree. In the 3rd/developing world the media doesn't carry nearly the weight it does in the developed world. I've been told most of Africa is in it's pre covid state right now.

Now in many of these places we'll have to deal with actual, real disease outbreaks or maybe even be on the outskirts of war, but I can personally confirm there are many cities with relatively high levels of normalcy.

redpillage

Banned
Gold Member
Not really. I've mentioned many places that are pretty dang close to normal right now. It's not all doom & gloom & honestly I enjoy seeking these off the path places one would never find. Locals are giving some very interesting reactions during "pandemic times".

I'd recommend you pray to Christ, ask for guidance & direction so that he can place you on your path. Seeking refuge in alcohol & drugs is the path of Satan, you will suffer tremendously, likely eternally, if you walk this path.

I was joking as I don't drink much, most people don't catch my sarcasm. Never really enjoyed too much alcohol, you give me half a glass of red wine and I'm buzzed. And yes, I pray several times a day for guidance. So far I should no complain as God has kept me out of harms way on more than one occasion throughout my life.

Anyway, but per the list, I frankly am losing track at this point. Could you post a top 5 or whatever of the countries/regions you are referring to?

Grow Bag

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
It's so funny you write this because I was just thinking about that movie the other day.
I was just about the write the same thing. The book I'm reading at the moment is about the survivors of the USS Houston and last night I read the author discussing the movie the Bridge on the River Kwai. Tl;dr, whereas the American and Australian prisoners of war adjusted to their new circumstances by being belligerent, difficult and scheming, the English, the officer class especially, were far more conformist and sticklers for protocol. They were wedded to their notions of fair play, even though it was blatantly obvious that the Japanese had no such notions, believing that surrendering was most dishonorable and contemptible. This had me thinking that the problem with most normies is that they have this conformist mindset, being unable, or at least unwilling, to accept that those in authority not only don't have their best interests at heart, but are actively seeking their demise.

Anyway, but per the list, I frankly am losing track at this point. Could you post a top 5 or whatever of the countries/regions you are referring to?

In general, Serbia, Moldova, Ukraine, parts of Russia, some tourist areas of Mexico, Belarus, most of Africa, etc. My guess is Bolivia, Paraguay & even lots of India are normal now. This all varies on a city by city basis. You have to do your own research.

Keep in mind, now is not normal times & for the most part these aren't places you see on a sunny travel poster. You're in the 3rd world in the middle of economic collapse, For whatever reason many corner stones of pre covid society like hospitals, schools, prisons, police, 1st responders, etc are not functioning. But it's cheap & in return for that risk you get rewarded with freedom. I've been feeling very alive.