Escape From 'The New Normal'?

You gotta love how they push the envelope every time. First it was "keep your distance", then it was an arbitrary number of 1.5 or 2 metres, then it was masks and you can take it off when sitting, now it is mask whilst sitting. Furthermore, they say this and that is mandatory, when in actual fact it means you have to get it or you are not allowed to participate in the public space. This is beyond Soviet control. This is full on technocratic dictatorship. I do not think many Asians will protest these measures, as they do not value freedom much. But I think many people are in fact waking up to this bs.

One of my favorite japes is to ask some masked moron, who takes the mask off to eat/drink in a cafe say, if they wouldn't mind putting the mask back on in-between bites.

It's amazing how often they do.

Anyone got intel on Bulgaria?

Cheap housing, but a lot of gypsies, is all i've got.

I've long thought about it as a long-term location, for the former reason, but then thought twice due to the latter.

It's an Orthodox country & Bulgarians seem very 'based' as European populations go. If you want somewhere in Europe where your money goes far, for a long-term proposition, then you could do a lot worse, but then i have no idea about the modern political situation, other than the near certainty it's a corrupt, but sufficiently shabby enough to not get too far into your daily life, EU vassal.

aynrus

Pelican
For those naive Westerners who still believe Russia offers some resistance to New Normal and future refuge (hahaha!)

Russia is going to make returning citizens take whole 2 tests upon arrival starting May 1. Which easily means 3 tests to travel: 1 to fly if required by transit airport or airline, 2 on arrival (Russia doesn't accept foreign test results). Or if one leaves for a short time, 3 tests back to back - 1 to fly out, 2 on return.
Also, they already made it mandatory if flying from Tanzania (the country which resisted GloboCap Hoax narrative and whose president was clearly off-ed over this).
Russia will start subjecting arriving foreigners to random testing in the airport, also.
I bet next is 3 tests (with impossible timing) or vaxx.

Last edited:

aynrus

Pelican
As insane as a lot of the US is right now, people are underestimating how much better our conservative areas and their laws are, and how many conservative areas we have (at least for now). Hanging around better people does wonders for your morale.
Yes. But conservative areas are changing and will change a lot more soon as a lot of people are relocating (1 in 10 had relocated in 2020 alone, a lot of them are from liberal cities). I'm visiting rural Western TN and about 50% don't wear muzzles. Earlier, in rural Missouri watched how it went from high/99% compliance to county mantadate to about 50%. But traditionally conservative Kentucky had statewide mandate, democrat governor and high compliance all over for many months now. Seems like the boundaries of conservative states are moving more towards the Central and Southern parts.

Last edited:
For those naive Westerners who still believe Russia offers some resistance to New Normal and future refuge (hahaha!)

Russia is going to make returning citizens take whole 2 tests upon arrival starting May 1. Which easily means 3 tests to travel: 1 to fly if required by transit airport or airline, 2 on arrival (Russia doesn't accept foreign test results). Or if one leaves for a short time, 3 tests back to back - 1 to fly out, 2 on return.
Also, they already made it mandatory if flying from Tanzania (the country which resisted GloboCap Hoax narrative and whose president was clearly off-ed over this).
Russia will start subjecting arriving foreigners to random testing in the airport, also.
I bet next is 3 tests (with impossible timing) or vaxx.

Hold on a second, Putin in a space suit was not 3D chessing? You mean the new World order is actually global?
Some of peeps here are gullible but I bet there are some best allies playing the my fellow christian gimmick. My fellow white people lets move down to Congo, it's super safe I swear.

aynrus

Pelican
I won't be surprised if China and North Korea start to get promoted on here as GR escape destination, next.

By the way, Russia just suddenly shut down travel to/from Turkey (leaving only repatriation flights), because of whatever Hoax strain they're using this time to keep the slaves in line (and force them to inject the poison).
So if someone had a return ticket out of Russia with transfer in Turkey (common route), they'd be out of luck (and no refunds are expected, I believe). Not to mention tons of Russians had vacations booked in Turkey/very popular, they'll lose money now most likely.
(they also banned all travel to previously hoax-resisting Tanzania)

And yes, there'll be 2 PCR tests required upon return to Russia from anywhere, from citizens and residents - no rapid tests and no foreign tests.
And PCR (nose rape type) tests will be randomly administered to foreigners in the airport (on top of pre-flight PCR test), try to refuse, good luck in gulag - so some vile prison guard type will be deciding if they want to pick you for testing....may be if don't like your face or tone of voice lacking obedience. These are just some of multiple new restrictions just enacted.

Add war. Not some remote, distance videogame-like war like US wars, war right within the territory and by the borders. War, major territorial disputes = increased control over borders and everyone, government spying and seeking enemies, with special focus on foreigners and people with foreign ties, increased financial controls, and general suspiciousness and paranoia. The Hoax is most useful tool in border control and tracking everyone.

Last edited:
Im going by what i've been told by my Mexican Spanish teacher. They shut everything for months, and banned the sale of alcohol.

Gyms shut, a lot of nonsensical, 'stand behind this line' level idiocy.

Not based on anything beyond those conversations, but there you go.
What I see at observing random youtube video's in South/Central-America is that unequivocally there is a mandated mask order on the streets. That's really bad, here in the NL we're locked down completely everything besides the supermarkets, however at least for now we are allowed to breath fresh air.

berenmsc

Sparrow
I returned to the office recently after working from home for a year. And my company have gone full dystopian by implementing covid rules. You have to wear a mask when you are walking around, but you can take it off when seated (makes no sense).

They seem to have hired these two women because I've never seen before, whose sole job is to police everybody. The first day I arrived I payed no notice to the rules, didn't wear my mask and didn't follow the ridiculous signs on the floor for their one way system.

I eventually had to re-neg on the mask wearing because I kept getting told off and if you don't comply you get a mark against your name and have to deal with the higher ups and would rather keep as low a profile as I can. But I completely ignore the one way system and ignore the woman who tells me to go one way, get lost!

I need to get out of the corporate world as soon as possible, but they are paying for my degree, so as soon as I'm done I'm outta there! It's unnatural for a man to be commanded around by a woman.

I won't be surprised if China and North Korea start to get promoted on here as GR escape destination, next.

By the way, Russia just suddenly shut down travel to/from Turkey (leaving only repatriation flights), because of whatever Hoax strain they're using this time to keep the slaves in line (and force them to inject the poison).
So if someone had a return ticket out of Russia with transfer in Turkey (common route), they'd be out of luck (and no refunds are expected, I believe). Not to mention tons of Russians had vacations booked in Turkey/very popular, they'll lose money now most likely.

And yes, there'll be 2 PCR tests required upon return to Russia from anywhere, from citizens and residents - no rapid tests and no foreign tests.
And PCR (nose rape type) tests will be randomly administered to foreigners in the airport (on top of pre-flight PCR test), try to refuse, good luck in gulag - so some vile prison guard type will be deciding if they want to pick you for testing....may be if don't like your face or tone of voice lacking obedience. These are just some of multiple new restrictions just enacted.

Add war. Not some remote, distance videogame-like war like US wars, war right within the territory and by the borders. War, major territorial disputes = increased control over borders and everyone, government spying and seeking enemies, with special focus on foreigners and people with foreign ties, increased financial controls, and general suspiciousness and paranoia. The Hoax is most useful tool in border control and tracking everyone.
No convid policy changes yet in Tanzania. All how it was been. Note that most neighbouring countries are open now as well. Recently Mocambique and Zambia joining their ranks.

Well the nose rape type pcr is my bottom line. Frankly, I do not mind the other methods.

aynrus

Pelican
No convid policy changes yet in Tanzania. All how it was been. Note that most neighbouring countries are open now as well. Recently Mocambique and Zambia joining their ranks.

Well the nose rape type pcr is my bottom line. Frankly, I do not mind the other methods.
Good to know that new leadership isn't changing things. How is safety there (crime) for solo travel right now?

aynrus

Pelican
What I see at observing random youtube video's in South/Central-America is that unequivocally there is a mandated mask order on the streets. That's really bad, here in the NL we're locked down completely everything besides the supermarkets, however at least for now we are allowed to breath fresh air.
Are these videos from big cities? There might be huge difference between big cities and rural provinces or small towns. In Latin America is hard to enforce even law against major crimes, I hardly imagine they can/would enforce mask mandates on the street.

MajorStyles

Pelican
I was driving through Philadelphia and New York City (the Bronx) for the last few days. 80% of the people were wearing masks OUTDOORS.

The kicker was when I went for lunch at a restaunrant in the Bronx; they not only took my temperature, but they made me provide contact information (name, address) for tracking purposes. It was truly dystopian.

These cities are dead to me. Perhaps they'll return to "normal" in the distant future, but I won't hold my breath. For the time being, I'll have to hide out in a red state(s) and visit my carefully chosen locations therein.

Well that's correct. In Panamá, Colombia, Perú, most of urban Ecuador and even in Costa Rica, let alone Chile, mask wearing is mandatory and most obey out of stupidity, submission, fear of repercussions and ignorance. Regulations vary from country to country. Panama is one of the most stringent along with Chile and the regulations compel the public to wear the mask outdoors. Just a few stout disobey, the rest follow blindly. In Colombia, only Bogotá and Medellin have reached such a extreme while in the rest of the country regulations are a bit more relaxed. The last I heard from an Argentinian acquaintance is that in his country a massive resistance movement has started and many people stopped complying with this folly, forcing their government to rescind the most ridiculous regulations.

It's one of the most ridiculous phenomena I've seen in my life since people in those countries normally have a healthy distrust and disdain of their politicians but the 24/7 marketing campaign, with doctors included served its purpose to turn once proud peoples into maskless drones.

Are these videos from big cities? There might be huge difference between big cities and rural provinces or small towns. In Latin America is hard to enforce even law against major crimes, I hardly imagine they can/would enforce mask mandates on the street.
Usually big cities yes. As @Bismark_Geist1571 points out regardless of whether it is enforced by the authorities, people will enforce it on themselves by monitoring each other. At least that is what I see here in the NL, no way you can enforce wearing a mask in stores but well everybody does it so I'm weird when I stand out. That's a key psychological mechanism the elite knows of course, the herd will keep each other in check, no boot needed in many cases

Could this be political in forcing Russians to go elsewhere for some sun, & not spend their sheckles in Erdogan's lair?

Russians must be one of the highest demographics in Turkish tourism.

A ban on them would no doubt affect the local economy of many resort towns.

r3d

Robin
I couldn't picture leaving the place I know the best (my home-country) in such wild times.

To get the most freedom and safety out of the future I think social engineering, networking, lawyering and keeping a low profile will be paramount.
I really wouldn't be anywhere where I don't speak the language at 100% legal defense level and even worse be looked at as some sort of refugee.

No matter where you go, the laws might change tomorrow. Look at Tanzania.

I'd rather fight for a better future here with a few red-pilled locals than constantly be on the run for some ephemeral freedoms.

I know it's not really the topic and I don't want to knock anybody who has made the decision. I just wanted to balance the view for those who might be on the edge and encourage them to really consider this and think their plan through.
Today I met somebody who organizes little protests around here and he told me 'we' are far more than I originally thought. People in high and low places alike. Just gotta find them and form strong bonds.

Cheers.