Escape From 'The New Normal'?

r3d

Robin
I couldn't picture leaving the place I know the best (my home-country) in such wild times.

To get the most freedom and safety out of the future I think social engineering, networking, lawyering and keeping a low profile will be paramount.
I really wouldn't be anywhere where I don't speak the language at 100% legal defense level and even worse be looked at as some sort of refugee.

No matter where you go, the laws might change tomorrow. Look at Tanzania.

I'd rather fight for a better future here with a few red-pilled locals than constantly be on the run for some ephemeral freedoms.

I know it's not really the topic and I don't want to knock anybody who has made the decision. I just wanted to balance the view for those who might be on the edge and encourage them to really consider this and think their plan through.
Today I met somebody who organizes little protests around here and he told me 'we' are far more than I originally thought. People in high and low places alike. Just gotta find them and form strong bonds.

Cheers.

I couldn't picture leaving the place I know the best (my home-country) in such wild times.

To get the most freedom and safety out of the future I think social engineering, networking, lawyering and keeping a low profile will be paramount.
I really wouldn't be anywhere where I don't speak the language at 100% legal defense level and even worse be looked at as some sort of refugee.

I'd rather fight for a better future here with a few red-pilled locals than constantly be on the run for some ephemeral freedoms.

I know it's not really the topic and I don't want to knock anybody who has made the decision. I just wanted to balance the view for those who might be on the edge and encourage them to really consider this and think their plan through.
Today I met somebody who organizes little protests around here and he told me 'we' are far more than I originally thought. People in high and low places alike. Just gotta find them and form strong bonds.

Cheers.
If you look at the statistics regarding public opinion, about 40 percent are critical of the vaccine. That is really high considering that our media is bombarding us with lies and hysteria, and the state is becoming ever more tyrannical. Additionally, if you go outside the cities, where all the immigrants and liberals live, you will find many people that do not agree with it. Germans, however, do not really have a revolutionary spirit anymore; they would rather just work and keep a low profile after almost a century of social engineering. So, while the majority are pretty mindless, there are a lot of people that do not like the state, especially in the East, taking away so much power from the people. I estimate that the protests will start in 4 months and the AfD and FDP will have 25 percent of votes at the BtW.

El Draque

Sparrow

Cheers.

I agree on principle, but for me leaving the West was as much to escape the root causes of this - the globalism, the immigration, the GloboHomo. Covid & Great Reset is just a giant game-changer where it's gone militant.

There are tides washing over the world, and some countries are more prone to being subsumed by them. UK, for example, IMHO has been slated by the Globalists as a key pivot in the post Great Reset, 2030 world.

It has the (((city of London))), the Rothschilds are based there, they will enjoy the symbolism of the Fourth Industrial Revolutiontaking root there too. The old colonial master being brought to heel will appeal to them. Within the next year or two, Charles will take the throne and be openly preaching 2030 and the Great Reset.

Compare that with some scruffy Eastern European nation, where you can get off the beaten track, & as long as the government is seen to fall in line with broader procedure & globalist protocol, will lack the infrastucture & state power to really enforce it all with the same voracity.

I've lived abroad for years now, so it's a no brainer. The question for me is, why would i return to UK, and i can't think of a single good reason.

britguy88

Sparrow
I agree on principle, but for me leaving the West was as much to escape the root causes of this - the globalism, the immigration, the GloboHomo. Covid & Great Reset is just a giant game-changer where it's gone militant.

There are tides washing over the world, and some countries are more prone to being subsumed by them. UK, for example, IMHO has been slated by the Globalists as a key pivot in the post Great Reset, 2030 world.

It has the (((city of London))), the Rothschilds are based there, they will enjoy the symbolism of the Fourth Industrial Revolutiontaking root there too. The old colonial master being brought to heel will appeal to them. Within the next year or two, Charles will take the throne and be openly preaching 2030 and the Great Reset.

Compare that with some scruffy Eastern European nation, where you can get off the beaten track, & as long as the government is seen to fall in line with broader procedure & globalist protocol, will lack the infrastucture & state power to really enforce it all with the same voracity.

I've lived abroad for years now, so it's a no brainer. The question for me is, why would i return to UK, and i can't think of a single good reason.
I hate going back to the UK and only do it to see family, which is reluctantly done, but my mum isn't getting any younger.

When she goes I won't go back at all. Sorry sisters, you can come visit me!

This stay and fight argument I don't buy. Don't get into fights that you can't win. Time is precious, so why spend it somewhere you hate!

I am busy moving all my assets out of the UK to spread around. Wealth taxes are going to be insane in the Anglo world.

There are still plenty of free places in the world. Set your life up so you can be agile and move at a moments notice, especially important with future climate and cyber lockdowns.

If you want to stay in the US, UK etc. then be prepared to be poorer and live under communism.

I hate going back to the UK and only do it to see family, which is reluctantly done, but my mum isn't getting any younger.

When she goes I won't go back at all. Sorry sisters, you can come visit me!

This stay and fight argument I don't buy. Don't get into fights that you can't win. Time is precious, so why spend it somewhere you hate!

I am busy moving all my assets out of the UK to spread around. Wealth taxes are going to be insane in the Anglo world.

There are still plenty of free places in the world. Set your life up so you can be agile and move at a moments notice, especially important with future climate and cyber lockdowns.

If you want to stay in the US, UK etc. then be prepared to be poorer and live under communism.

Do share)...

So it seems pretty clear from Putin's speech the other day that Belarus is under their protection... so where does that leave Belarus?

The Russians will just drop in their pawn at some point and then...

It's real concerning. They don't muck around there, and I heard of a friend who had 5 riot cops on him for eating a mini-snickers in the supermarket.

If restrictions were imposed, they'd be heavily enforced.

The UK is straight awful, or at least London is. I won't even fly in there if I can help it. 'London Is Open'? 'London Is...' Cucked? Brown? A Globalist Hell?

Pfff... but I have an opportunity there, and my thought is to get in and get out by September.

But the way they keep dropping 'variants', and a looming cyber pandemic (?)... I just don't know if it's worth the risk.

If they ground flights I'm done.

El Draque

Sparrow

9 times out of 10 it's fear of the unknow, apathy or a straight up LARP.

I will understand & respect anyone's true feelings, but i see so much ostentatious tub-thumping, often accompanied by shrill calls of 'turncoats' or 'traitors' for those that seek a life elsewhere.

Fact is everyone's different, their background, home town, family situations etc are all the major factor, as they should be.

I get it if you are from some nice countryside spot in UK, & have roots & a trade there.

I just can't understand why anyone who lives in somewhere like Reading or Birmingham or any number of miserable little multi-cult hotspots across the land, would choose to remain there.

And when they say "STAY AND FIGHT!!!!" what they really mean is stay and be slowly driven to the wider peripheries of the internet to bitterly complain & depress themselves in echo chambers.

You can't politically 'fight' this tide, not as things stand, individually or collectively. It's top down from the banks. Democracy is a sham, what on earth can you achieve, accept to risk what little freedom you currently have?

Sorry, i dont know if this might be considered "black pill", IMHO it's realism.

Find peace with Christ & try to minimalise contact with the State as much as humanly possible, is the only way to proceed.

How people hope to do the latter with such a tight & capable state infrastucture as the UK is beyond me.

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
Escaping political, religious or racial persecution is nothing new. Looking at it from a Jewish perspective, it looks like turning the table on Europeans and those of European descent. If I was younger and had hopes of starting a family, then I'd be considering leaving England and would feel no shame in doing so. That said, my current understanding of the technocratic revolution would lead me to question whether escape was possible. I've written elsewhere on the forum that many communities flew under the radar behind the Iron Curtain. Life went on as it had done for hundreds of years. But that was then, technology has now made panopticon-like, totalitarian rule not only a possibility, but a foregone conclusion if the elite succeed. Nevertheless, one can have a punt that they can circumvent digital enslavement in certain locations, but this will necessitate living in small, off-grid, interdependent farming communities.

El Draque

Sparrow
Escaping political, religious or racial persecution is nothing new. Looking at it from a Jewish perspective, it looks like turning the table on Europeans and those of European descent. If I was younger and had hopes of starting a family, then I'd be considering leaving England and would feel no shame in doing so. That said, my current understanding of the technocratic revolution would lead me to question whether escape was possible. I've written elsewhere on the forum that many communities flew under the radar behind the Iron Curtain. Life went on as it had done for hundreds of years. But that was then, technology has now made panopticon-like, totalitarian rule not only a possibility, but a foregone conclusion if the elite succeed. Nevertheless, one can have a punt that they can circumvent digital enslavement in certain locations, but this will necessitate living in small, off-grid, interdependent farming communities.

I hear the 'you cant escape it will catch up!' line a lot too.

And yet none of the things i see most people crying about online (mass migration, muslims, loss of homogeneity, two-tiered policing, anti-social & violent crime, woke agenda 24/7 on all MSM, lack of Christianity in wider society etc etc) have affected me directly in EE, in the ten years i've been here.

At the root this stance is stasis & lack of will to change.

It's a cop-out, basically.

What will be in mid-future, who knows, but i dont see any of the former being in any part a daily reality here for the forseeable

r3d

Robin
I guess it depends a lot on where 'home' is, so maybe my last post was a little too ego-centric. If my home were London then yeah, absolutely, I would get out of there.

Come to think of it I'm probably in a pretty lucky spot compared to many members. Small town near the mountains with a consersative populace and little crime.

Maybe I should've kept my mouth shut. Then again, maybe just moving to certain regions of your country might be an option. I still think that being a foreigner might turn to be very disadvantageous in the future.

It's a tough choice either way.

Godspeed.

I guess it depends a lot on where 'home' is, so maybe my last post was a little too ego-centric. If my home were London then yeah, absolutely, I would get out of there.

Come to think of it I'm probably in a pretty lucky spot compared to many members. Small town near the mountains with a consersative populace and little crime.

Maybe I should've kept my mouth shut. Then again, maybe just moving to certain regions of your country might be an option. I still think that being a foreigner might turn to be very disadvantageous in the future.

It's a tough choice either way.

Godspeed.
I absolutely agree with you. A lot of these expats are just black-pilled people that romanticize the life in 2nd and 3rd world countries. I don’t like heat, I find many poorer countries to be dirty and unorderly and deepdown I love German culture and where I come from, although many Germans are unbearable. Additionally, I want to stay somewhat well off and sustain some sort of career. So I guess it is personal preference really.

I absolutely agree with you. A lot of these expats are just black-pilled people that romanticize the life in 2nd and 3rd world countries. I don’t like heat, I find many poorer countries to be dirty and unorderly and deepdown I love German culture and where I come from, although many Germans are unbearable. Additionally, I want to stay somewhat well off and sustain some sort of career. So I guess it is personal preference really.
If you love German culture (which is really comprised of a whole set of diverse cultures, e.g. Bavarian, Prussian, Saxon, etc.) but hate the German mentality then you may want to look at Austria as your new potential home. I spent a lot of time all over Austria and the people as a whole are absolutely lovely. Plus you can't beat the landscapes, pure heaven just about now and I'm saddened that I will once again be unable to visit this year. And guess what, the Austrians even have a sense of humor, which you as a German may have to get used to (j/k).

Otherwise debating whether not it's better to stay put or to find one's luck elsewhere: Let's keep in mind that this is a very personal decision as one man's heaven is another's purgatory. There are shades of gray between moving to Tanzania or a less pozzed Western country with EE somewhere in between.

If you love German culture (which is really comprised of a whole set of diverse cultures, e.g. Bavarian, Prussian, Saxon, etc.) but hate the German mentality then you may want to look at Austria as your new potential home. I spent a lot of time all over Austria and the people as a whole are absolutely lovely. Plus you can't beat the landscapes, pure heaven just about now and I'm saddened that I will once again be unable to visit this year. And guess what, the Austrians even have a sense of humor, which you as a German may have to get used to (j/k).

Otherwise debating whether not it's better to stay put or to find one's luck elsewhere: Let's keep in mind that this is a very personal decision as one man's heaven is another's purgatory. There are shades of gray between moving to Tanzania or a less pozzed Western country with EE somewhere in between.
Imagine a Dane giving tips to a German to move to Austria and lecturing him on what cultures the overall German culture is comprised of :D
By the way, I never said I hated German mentality. Just some of the aspects.

aynrus

Pelican
I've written elsewhere on the forum that many communities flew under the radar behind the Iron Curtain. Life went on as it had done for hundreds of years.

To a limit. And it was often a sad life that went on behind the Curtain, every day poisoned by the State and the Cult. These things have a lot of ways to poison your life. Mennonites did the right thing all migrating out of USSR in two waves, whenever they had a chance to evac, despite living there for generations (a lot of them who did not run disappeared after being sent to Siberia) - for some of them it meant fighting along with Nazi army even though they're hardcore pacifists against any military service.

9 times out of 10 it's fear of the unknow, apathy or a straight up LARP.

I will understand & respect anyone's true feelings, but i see so much ostentatious tub-thumping, often accompanied by shrill calls of 'turncoats' or 'traitors' for those that seek a life elsewhere.

Fact is everyone's different, their background, home town, family situations etc are all the major factor, as they should be.

I get it if you are from some nice countryside spot in UK, & have roots & a trade there.

I just can't understand why anyone who lives in somewhere like Reading or Birmingham or any number of miserable little multi-cult hotspots across the land, would choose to remain there.

And when they say "STAY AND FIGHT!!!!" what they really mean is stay and be slowly driven to the wider peripheries of the internet to bitterly complain & depress themselves in echo chambers.

You can't politically 'fight' this tide, not as things stand, individually or collectively. It's top down from the banks. Democracy is a sham, what on earth can you achieve, accept to risk what little freedom you currently have?

Sorry, i dont know if this might be considered "black pill", IMHO it's realism.

Find peace with Christ & try to minimalise contact with the State as much as humanly possible, is the only way to proceed.

How people hope to do the latter with such a tight & capable state infrastucture as the UK is beyond me.

Totally agree... one encouraging thing though, if you check the comments under any BBC corona news vidnon YT, they're 90%+ based.

aynrus

Pelican
So it seems pretty clear from Putin's speech the other day that Belarus is under their protection... so where does that leave Belarus?

The Russians will just drop in their pawn at some point and then...

It's real concerning. They don't muck around there, and I heard of a friend who had 5 riot cops on him for eating a mini-snickers in the supermarket.

If restrictions were imposed, they'd be heavily enforced.

Just few days ago, a planned coup and assassination of Lukashenko were stopped, supposedly, by arresting the ones who were to do it, in Moscow. I believe this could be a fake to send a message and make Lukashenko play along with Moscow better.
(I find it a little strange that US-affiliated Belarus coup plotters would gather in Moscow, out of all places, one of them supposedly flew from the US, a triple citizen). Accumulation of Russian troops on Ukraine's border I believe also serves in part as a message with regards to Belarus.

aynrus

Pelican
Could this be political in forcing Russians to go elsewhere for some sun, & not spend their sheckles in Erdogan's lair?

Russians must be one of the highest demographics in Turkish tourism.

A ban on them would no doubt affect the local economy of many resort towns.

First, this is a very typical action along with everything else (imposing all kinds of restrictions reminiscent of Soviet Union) done by Putins' government starting roughly around 2012 (it wasn't getting restrictive until about then, as the government didn't gather much power yet)
And yes, you're right, one of the multiple reasons for changes is to herd people into Russian tourist areas, including Crimea, especially. But very same tourist regions in Russia required 1) e-permit to enter and 2) some of them required PCR test to enter, in spring and some in summer of 2020. These tourist areas had terrible quarantine camps where people arriving without a permit were thrown in, in May 2020. This is just general totalitarian nonsense. If someone still exists out there who still can't understand that a former leader of KGB of USSR isn't going to be after protecting personal freedoms - I can only rest my case. If this also had a purpose of pulling the strings on Erdoan....millions of people who planned their vacations and now will likely lose their money aren't toys to play or tell them where they can or can not travel, total disregard for own citizens.

Last edited:

aynrus

Pelican
Usually big cities yes. As @Bismark_Geist1571 points out regardless of whether it is enforced by the authorities, people will enforce it on themselves by monitoring each other. At least that is what I see here in the NL, no way you can enforce wearing a mask in stores but well everybody does it so I'm weird when I stand out. That's a key psychological mechanism the elite knows of course, the herd will keep each other in check, no boot needed in many casesI
I watched expats video from rural Paraguay titled "What masks?" (it wasn't in English), from October/November 2020. They were saying they don't wear them and when they go to store people don't, they did gatherings without them too.