Escape From 'The New Normal'?

The main issue I have is that the EU is ground zero for this whole Great Reset thing. Klaus operates out of Switzerland and most of the top level EU officials hold posts with the WEF. As a result we can expect enforcement and tyranny to be particularly pronounced in the EU and were seeing it already with how the UK is more or less a fascist dictatorship where questioning the narrative or even insulting a member of a protected class like a woman can get you thrown away for years.

As decadent as the US it has one major thing going for it which is that the structure and logistics of governance there (plus the tendency of US government agencies at all levels to be staffed with low IQ, “diverse”, types who are astoundingly lazy) significantly increase the amount of time and effort needed to effectively implement a lot of the agenda items they have. Some of the things they’re trying to achieve are feasible in Europe by 2030 but insane to pull off in the US by that time.

This is true. The sheer level of incompetence, self-serving, double-dipping and corruption within American bureaucracy is the nation's saving grace. Whether that is the SEC, EPA, or DOJ, one thing remains true: the brightest people do NOT make their career in government, only the corrupt and connected.

At this point, the only thing Schwab will "reset" will be nationalist tendencies and culture,
amongst the EU states and even here in America.

If Schwab's vision of the West is a quasi-fascist technocratic police state, rational minds will
arrive at the following conclusions:

1. Enable and further a violent communist revolution to replace elites like Schwab

2. Enable and further a fascist state that protects people's basic wants/needs

Simply put: Schwab's vision is pushing the common man and woman towards both of these extremes (communism and fascism).

When a business owner doesn't get compensated for being forced to close down, but a corporation does, that business owner is a potential
convert to communism.

When a single mother can't send her kids to school, or has to worry about the safety of her neighborhood, she is a potential convert to fascism.

I'm astounded the elites, whether they're Davos, Bilderberg, WEF, etc.. cannot see the increasing risks their lockdowns and fake pandemic are creating - not just for the common person, but for themselves.

Easy_C

Peacock
It’s because they’ve never worked a day in their lives and have no appreciation for basic logistics.

We had a good discussion on this the other day in the UnPro Madman Discord. We were discussing the push from team Biden to make all trucks electrical. A few people there have some tangential familiarity with the issue. Basically, charging an EV truck requires a 5kw load. It also requires a massive, several hundred pound battery. In order to support this push you’d need to have massive charging stations with a power load on par with a small city every 200 miles along every transit route INCLUDING ones serving places like North Dakota and Arizona.

Obviously that’s insane but it gets better. The vehicles in question also have a huge amount of valuable minerals such as copper. On top of that the facilities would need to be secure AND large enough to keep trucks in that secured area overnight while drivers rest which also entails the presence of security 24/7 at each of these facilities.

Blade Runner

Pelican
Great back and forth. The structure of the US as the last man standing (there are still reasons for this, many, based on our states rights and no BS individualism, not having been replaced yet) along with the incompetence generally of the "scary" government that the soys are all afraid of, make anything that needs to happen fast almost impossible to do.

There are so many stupid competing interests it's crazy. We really have come to a point where a lot of the population has been strung along and been induced to partake in entertainment, drugs, overeating, and the realization that they are mostly losers. To be fair, everyone is sorta to blame, but few people know the game that's being played on them, which only proves yet again the elites actually are sorta right (how many people are not f'n dumb, 5%? I used to say 10-15%, man it's getting sadder). I think weirdly even some of us have this perverse wish of financial crisis or idiots taking the vaccine to have bad outcomes, precisely because the whole thing is such an obvious charade and manipulation, we want someone - the prole or the bourg - to just have a bad outcome and get this shit over with. Ha.

By the way, when are one of these commies or fascies gonna punch these disgusting morons (the corporate, globalist, or pedo elitists) in the face, or worse? I'm surprised it has taken this long.

It’s because they’ve never worked a day in their lives and have no appreciation for basic logistics.

We had a good discussion on this the other day in the UnPro Madman Discord. We were discussing the push from team Biden to make all trucks electrical. A few people there have some tangential familiarity with the issue. Basically, charging an EV truck requires a 5kw load. It also requires a massive, several hundred pound battery. In order to support this push you’d need to have massive charging stations with a power load on par with a small city every 200 miles along every transit route INCLUDING ones serving places like North Dakota and Arizona.

Obviously that’s insane but it gets better. The vehicles in question also have a huge amount of valuable minerals such as copper. On top of that the facilities would need to be secure AND large enough to keep trucks in that secured area overnight while drivers rest which also entails the presence of security 24/7 at each of these facilities.

I have a lot of contacts in the trucking industry. My Dad worked in the industry most of his working life.

Most places even 100 miles away from the centre of a metro, would struggle to maintain the required infrastructure for EV trucks. Basic telecommunications cannot be fully guaranteed.

These several hundred pound batteries represent at least a 10-15% reduction in product that would have otherwise been loaded onto the truck.

It would be funny to see a fully loaded electric truck navigate up a steep gradient. A fully loaded diesel powered cattle truck would be flogging it hard to get to 60kph (35mph).

Watchman72

Sparrow
Not really. Try banking, money, business, visa, secret police and here it goes.
I haven't encountered any problems with the things you mention. I've been here for several years, on tourist, student and business visa, and use a Vietnamese bank for all my banking needs. A few years ago it was complicated to get money out of the country, but nowadays you can just transfer money across borders via Paypal. "Secret" police? So what? I don't care, as long as they don't bother me. I'm not involved in any criminal activities, so why should I care about them? Doing business seems to be fairly easy as well. It has been a smooth ride for me so far...

Watchman72

Sparrow
I just want an easy permanent residency as in Panama/Paraguay etc. I know I will not get one as it is not on the cards there.
Spent time there long enough.
Is it possible to hang on year by year? Yes sure, that is possible but you have 0 security, 0 long term planning ability and it can change quickly.
You can live in Nam permanently with renewable "Temporary" resident cards or business visa.
As long as you are paying your taxes and don't cause problems there is no incentive for the government to deny you an extension of your visa/resident card.

Nothing in life is permanent anyway.
Life itself is temporary, so it's better not be obsessed with permanence.
Even if you manage to obtain "permanent" residency in some country, it won't mean anything if the government changes its immigration policy and decides that expats are unwanted.
The country might get hit by a natural disaster or a military coup, or a civil war might shake things up.
The kinds of events that have the potential to ruin your life and take all your assets away in a blink of an eye.
Being obsessed with the illusion of permanence and security is a feminine trait.

Easy_C

Peacock
Yep.

And having multiple permits doesn’t hurt you. It only gives you more options, especially if the permits are strategically located to allow you to hop out of an area using small ground or sea transportation.

Look at it this way. If you live in Florida, get a Caribbean residency, and can afford to buy or pool funds for a small seaworthy boat you’re probably only a ten to fifteen minute car ride away from escaping the country at any time.

You can live in Nam permanently with renewable "Temporary" resident cards or business visa.
As long as you are paying your taxes and don't cause problems there is no incentive for the government to deny you an extension of your visa/resident card.

Even if you manage to obtain "permanent" residency in some country, it won't mean anything if the government changes its immigration policy and decides that expats are unwanted.
The country might get hit by a natural disaster or a military coup, or a civil war might shake things up.
The kinds of events that have the potential to ruin your life and take all your assets away in a blink of an eye.
Being obsessed with the illusion of permanence and security is a feminine trait.

That is not entirely correct. It means the country is culturally immigration friendly, which asia of course is not. It is called being tolerated. Also the different levels of permanent residency grant you different rights.
It has not much to do with your feminine traits.
I hear this time and time over from the Nam lovers ;) just want to make up the illusion of being welcomed in asia by being mesmerized by the nice local ladies ;)
I spent time in Nam and had these half year and yearly visas procedures going well for me but I tell you that is just a communist tool of control.

Dilated

Robin
Are these videos from big cities? There might be huge difference between big cities and rural provinces or small towns. In Latin America is hard to enforce even law against major crimes, I hardly imagine they can/would enforce mask mandates on the street.

When you get outside the cities yes it’s not quite as prevalent but you’ll still see quite a few people driving in their cars with masks on.

They instituted ley seca (no sale of alcohol) yesterday for this weekend. So everyone just loaded up on booze Thursday

Dilated

Robin
Well that's correct. In Panamá, Colombia, Perú, most of urban Ecuador and even in Costa Rica, let alone Chile, mask wearing is mandatory and most obey out of stupidity, submission, fear of repercussions and ignorance. Regulations vary from country to country. Panama is one of the most stringent along with Chile and the regulations compel the public to wear the mask outdoors. Just a few stout disobey, the rest follow blindly. In Colombia, only Bogotá and Medellin have reached such a extreme while in the rest of the country regulations are a bit more relaxed. The last I heard from an Argentinian acquaintance is that in his country a massive resistance movement has started and many people stopped complying with this folly, forcing their government to rescind the most ridiculous regulations.

It's one of the most ridiculous phenomena I've seen in my life since people in those countries normally have a healthy distrust and disdain of their politicians but the 24/7 marketing campaign, with doctors included served its purpose to turn once proud peoples into maskless drones.

I noticed the same in LatAm- they all think the government is ridiculous yet comply with every government COVID mandate without question.

It’s mystifying.

ginsu

Woodpecker

you knocked that one out of the park, its also something that people do who lack faith. I mean i get it value the culture, value the heritage, value the history but we are living in one of the most unpredictable times in human history. The only thing that is sure is that we don't know what is going to happen and anything is possible. Whatever the future will look like we need to make peace with it and adapt and try to thrive as best as possible. Tormenting yourself with what should be or could have been won't help anything.

Stay and fight for your culture?, I really respect you. And if this thing is turned around we all owe it to people who stayed and toughened it out

Likewise are you leaving and building something in other places ?, I respect that too we only have one life and looking out for your future children and moving to leverage your surroundings for the best results is something that led to great things throughout history.

its even how America was founded. This spirit of the European people to stay and fight or to explore and build new things are sides of the same coin. We shouldn't be fighting over which is better. The maintain the home base and the adventurer class of people worked hand in hand in the past to achieve success

Last edited:

aynrus

Pelican
to"Even if you manage to obtain "permanent" residency in some country, it won't mean anything if the government changes its immigration policy and decides that expats are unwanted."

That is not entirely correct. It means the country is culturally immigration friendly, which asia of course is not. It is called being tolerated. Also the different levels of permanent residency grant you different rights.
It has not much to do with your feminine traits.
I hear this time and time over from the Nam lovers ;) just want to make up the illusion of being welcomed in asia by being mesmerized by the nice local ladies ;)
I spent time in Nam and had these half year and yearly visas procedures going well for me but I tell you that is just a communist tool of control.

They are going to kick foreigners out, eventually, I'm 90% sure of that one.
Right now they're tolerating, exactly, a limited number of foreigners.
Thailand'd done curbing of these eternal semi-permanent visas already earlier, lots of people had to leave, as things were made very difficult.

As someone who's done my entire adult life overseas/counting decades now (versus someone who's just doing their first stint that barely lasted few months, clearly), I only recommend seeking official permanent solution and 2nd citizenship if one can get that too. Somewhere where one can legally own property with title in their name (not through some bogus firm or local citizen, who can easily cheat you). Somewhere where one can learn local language well (clearly not the case with Vietnamese). Calling looking for permanency a "feminine trait" is ridiculous, sounds like a baseless personal attack. I didn't want to spell this out, but building life/long-term plans based on temp-only visa country is foolish.

Places with only temp residencies can work to earn/save money there, or for people with solid base elsewhere and good amount of money, having a place where they can easily come back to without being financially wiped out. On a temp visa - is just a nomadic stay. (it's not a bad thing in itself, to be nomadic, just important to understand that this is all temp visa stays offer)

Last edited:

aynrus

Pelican
Yep.

And having multiple permits doesn’t hurt you. It only gives you more options, especially if the permits are strategically located to allow you to hop out of an area using small ground or sea transportation.

Look at it this way. If you live in Florida, get a Caribbean residency, and can afford to buy or pool funds for a small seaworthy boat you’re probably only a ten to fifteen minute car ride away from escaping the country at any time.
They'll eventually figure out the folks with multiple permits. In most cases there're a condition of minimum duration of stay on a permit, usually require majority of time per year spent in the country where the permit is issued. It used to be easy to conceal having multiple permits, with various land border crossing options, etc, but things are getting centralized in databases worldwide clearly (I hope no one thinks it's just "health information" they're looking to exchange), so I expect that they'll cut on the residence hopping soon. 1 residence permit can work, but they'll nix multiple permit hopping, so I wouldn't place my bets on this.

aynrus

Pelican
I have a feeling most on this forum are originally from "1st world countries".
So far such citizens enjoyed quite a privileged treatment and respect in other countries, holding their powerful North American, European, etc passports. Most of these countries have robust social security protections (which other countries lack)

All the talking about how bad is permanence/term. res. permits are good (makes me laugh, as I'm not from the 1st world, originally) is based on assumption that their original, privileged and NATO, 1st world citizenship (the kind 3rd world people literally die for, trying to get one) is solid like a rock: that's the permanence they have in their life. It's all based on assumption that their home country will take them back if going gets tough, say if they get very sick, disabled, old, if there's war in their new 3rd-world country, etc. All these people, unless they have lots of money, will be either depending on their permanent country pension/disability payments or even coming back to their real, permanent home country for help when they need it/in the old age.

In another country, if you don't have permanent residency or citizenship - at the end - you're just a temporarily tolerated amusing fixture - that will eventually have to leave - or you're just a dirty unwanted refugee (unless you got and spending a lot of money). First time you have a dispute, you'll be in the wrong (because you got no rights) and will be treated like a dog (all the rocks physically thrown in Asia at gringos stuck there, when the Hoax panic started should have given a hint)

Last edited:

aynrus

Pelican
By the way, I find it amusing that armies of refugees from Latin America are storming US borders trying to get in, for just a hope at a chance of getting that coveted citizenship, at least for their children if not themselves - while others are wanting to escape the US.
If anyone from Eastern Europe hears that I want to leave the US they usually think I had officially gone certifiable bonkers.

Last edited:

Stadtaffe

Woodpecker
Gold Member
I just got back from a second visit to the gym and strength is still down following a four month pause due to covid gym closures. Actually, that hurts me more than closures of cafes and bars and the destruction of street life. Of course traveling with the requisite nose raping is a way to escape the new normal, but I had made considerable gains before these closures now I'm down to below where I started.

To put some numbers to it, I was finding the 20kg dumbells easy for shoulder press, and going to 25 and 28, now I managed a few reps at 20 and had to go down to 15.

In a few weeks time I will be traveling back to my normal abode where the gyms are closed. I am lightly considering at some point renting an appropriate space somewhere, perhaps a garage, and filling it up with weights (and maybe some appropriate posters on the walls for motivation). That way it should be possible to escape this attack on our attempts to put on mass.

The thing is, a gym is a business and they close all but non-essential businesses like the supermarket, pharmacy and petrol station. So no more clothing stores, bars, cafes, restaurants, hairdressers or gyms. They prevent people having large gatherings in their homes but permit small gatherings. Then, some might have friends over for drinks or tea and cakes, to watch a film, but what if it were to train together and not quite at home but a short distance away. If the government goes fascist, there will be no point splitting hairs about what is a business and what is a private gathering, but for now, this idea could be a way to escape the new normal of gym closures.

An expensive and lonely idea none the less if one were to rent a space and fill it with weights alone. I don't know anyone in the region yet who may want to join in such an idea and believe many people are probably too fearful and blue pill for that anyhow. It would at least mitigate this total attack on fitness, and remain a fallback option for whenever the gyms close and given what we have seen so far I would not bet there will be continuous uninterrupted normality any time soon. At this point, I don't think it would be caught by the covid laws but none the less I'd be reluctant to go indiscreetly putting an ad up somewhere about it. If the law was there for the stated reason of preventing the spread of a deadly disease it would not be a problem, but as well as the letter of the law, there's things that are unwanted such as travel for leisure and working out. So I'm not sure how long people exploiting a loophole would be tolerated. Still, I'm game and especially game if anyone else were to join in the venture.

mr2

Pigeon
I just got back from a second visit to the gym and strength is still down following a four month pause due to covid gym closures. Actually, that hurts me more than closures of cafes and bars and the destruction of street life. Of course traveling with the requisite nose raping is a way to escape the new normal, but I had made considerable gains before these closures now I'm down to below where I started.

To put some numbers to it, I was finding the 20kg dumbells easy for shoulder press, and going to 25 and 28, now I managed a few reps at 20 and had to go down to 15.

In a few weeks time I will be traveling back to my normal abode where the gyms are closed. I am lightly considering at some point renting an appropriate space somewhere, perhaps a garage, and filling it up with weights (and maybe some appropriate posters on the walls for motivation). That way it should be possible to escape this attack on our attempts to put on mass.

The thing is, a gym is a business and they close all but non-essential businesses like the supermarket, pharmacy and petrol station. So no more clothing stores, bars, cafes, restaurants, hairdressers or gyms. They prevent people having large gatherings in their homes but permit small gatherings. Then, some might have friends over for drinks or tea and cakes, to watch a film, but what if it were to train together and not quite at home but a short distance away. If the government goes fascist, there will be no point splitting hairs about what is a business and what is a private gathering, but for now, this idea could be a way to escape the new normal of gym closures.

An expensive and lonely idea none the less if one were to rent a space and fill it with weights alone. I don't know anyone in the region yet who may want to join in such an idea and believe many people are probably too fearful and blue pill for that anyhow. It would at least mitigate this total attack on fitness, and remain a fallback option for whenever the gyms close and given what we have seen so far I would not bet there will be continuous uninterrupted normality any time soon. At this point, I don't think it would be caught by the covid laws but none the less I'd be reluctant to go indiscreetly putting an ad up somewhere about it. If the law was there for the stated reason of preventing the spread of a deadly disease it would not be a problem, but as well as the letter of the law, there's things that are unwanted such as travel for leisure and working out. So I'm not sure how long people exploiting a loophole would be tolerated. Still, I'm game and especially game if anyone else were to join in the venture.
Think about getting some rubber exercise bands. I bought some that come with handles and a piece that you slip under, over or the side of a door. That let's you have different angles. I also filled up some bags with sand. Between those and other creative pieces (dips between 2 chairs), pullups, I kept about 75% strength for a couple of months.

Then I found a gym that was open -- under the radar and am now back to 90% or better. I'm not sure where you are. In the USA, I think there are probably places like this in ever city - especially if you're willing to pay a bit more.

Think about getting some rubber exercise bands. I bought some that come with handles and a piece that you slip under, over or the side of a door. That let's you have different angles. I also filled up some bags with sand. Between those and other creative pieces (dips between 2 chairs), pullups, I kept about 75% strength for a couple of months.

Then I found a gym that was open -- under the radar and am now back to 90% or better. I'm not sure where you are. In the USA, I think there are probably places like this in ever city - especially if you're willing to pay a bit more.

I had always been religious about working out in a gym despite the fact I do a lot of floor and body weight exercises. Was not able to visit the gym all last year (first COVID then illness) and started to just work out at home. My gear:

2 pullup bars (for wider grip)
pushup handles
rubber bands
rolling wheel for abs

I have to say I am amazed as to how effective of a workout I am able to get from just that. Admittedly I have moved less so my fat % is a bit higher than it was last year but by all intents and purposes I'm still in great shape and people tell me so.

Honestly I don't think I'll ever go back to a gym. If I move out to the countryside later this year (once I get my Starlink dish) I'll build my own gym for sure. You don't really need much in order to put in an effective workout.

aynrus

Pelican
If this is worth anything this is by-county vaxx rates in the US. It probably matches mask-wearing and shows where there's higher brainwash.
Some of this is affected by how active county is but I think it should show general state of minds too.
Most current interactive map:

Another map is from a little earlier, it has better coloring/easier to see where the brainwash is the highest:

Interesting, there're pockets of huge vaxx rates in very conservative Western states: Montana, Wyoming, South Dakota and Idaho.
Some of it is probably Californians and some Fox-watching run off the mill republicans.

Native American reservations also often have very high rates.
Vaxxing increases towards the Canada border then drops going Southeast (Southern states) and increases again right by Mexico border or if going Southwest.
I'm a little surprised by relatively high Iowa and Kansas vaxx rates.
Eastern Kentucky is on the more vaxxed side..I guess this explains total mask compliance that surprised me there/traditionally very conservative area, I guess they believe in the hoax.

Last edited: