Escape From 'The New Normal'?

SamCru

Chicken
Speaking about LatAm... horrible qurantine detention camps, with no sanitation, are run in certain province of Argentina, this info is only from a month ago, they run 188 camps:

They had put 24K people through these camps total already. Anyone who enters the province or tests positive goes into the camp.

I don't see "human rights activists" screaming about it on all corners, why? Where is Amnesty International?
Human Rights Watch tried to draw attention to this, but this had not been seen anywhere in the lying media.

There's another article from several months ago about violent measures to enforce lockdowns in Argentina (people thrown in jail/die there, violent beatings of those who left homes by cops in the street, shooting at them with live ammunition)

I guess Argentina is off the list.
I'm currently in a camp like this but not in Argentina. The country I'm in is a little nicer about it, but it's still not a good situation. I am separated from my family, and my total quarantine time will be about 3 weeks despite having no symptoms. Also, my business has been temporarily closed by the gov't, so I will have no business when I get out of here. I called a human rights lawyer in this country and left a message about my situation. That was about one week ago. He hasn't returned my call, and I don't expect him to at this point. So much for human rights! I think "Human Rights" was never actually about human rights. It was just a tool in Satan's toolkit.

There is no escape. I'm in a rural area of a basically third world country locked up in a Covid quarantine facility (it's kind of like prison in the sense that I can't leave and am constantly monitored with cameras). Also, the gov't has legalized abortion and will probably legalize a bunch of other satanic stuff too. I am almost as far away from globohomo command central as you can get, and I'm facing worse stuff in certain ways than people in Western countries are. There is no escape. Pray to God that He guide you and your family through the times ahead and accept you into His kingdom if you don't make it.

Lord Jesus Christ son of God, have mercy on me a sinner.

That prayer is a good place to start.

I don't want to say which country. Risk of doxing and all of that. I have about one week left in the gulag, btw.

... and then it'll be worth it?

I mean, sounds awful, but if there's freedom at the end of the tunnel?

A few weeks of actual gulag beats years of pretend 'freedom'.

I think something people all across the world (and the Western hemisphere) still seem to have a trouble grasping is that 'human rights' continuously have to be earned and vigorously defended. They should be God given but in reality history shows us that only the strong are respected and the weak are subjugated. It's a story that has repeated itself for aeons now.

There have always been and will be contemporaries among us who are tirelessly laboring to subjugate others around them. Where we as a people have failed is that most of us were lured into a godless existence that over the course of decades exposed us to a myriad of subversions and funneled us into a culture of immorality and depravity bordering the satanic.

And where has all that 'personal freedom' led us? Just look around you and realize where we are now, how low we have sunk as a people and as a civilization. Most Western countries now lay in complete shambles and are effectively a mere shadow of their former proud selves. I agree that human rights need to be defended but the real rot sits a lot deeper.

The same fear or lack of interest that prevented that human rights attorney from returning Sam's call is what has kept us all from rebelling against ever stringent measures that curb our collective freedom and trample all over our civil rights. And that's not something that changes overnight. Like most of you I have been completely aghast at the utter apathy by the people around me in the face of what by all intents and purposes is the biggest global power grab in human history.

In my mind at this stage the only way out of this is human suffering. I hate to admit this but pain and suffering are an integral part of human existence as they remind us of our mortality and that we are not 'masters of the universe'. A culture brought upon sheer unlimited resources where everything goes and nothing matters is doomed to self destruct in the long run for no other reason than that struggle and limits bring out the best in all of us while excess and too much freedom brings out the worst.

TL;DR: Beatings will continue until moral improves. Or perhaps beatings will continue UNTIL moral improves...

I'm currently in a camp like this but not in Argentina. The country I'm in is a little nicer about it, but it's still not a good situation. I am separated from my family, and my total quarantine time will be about 3 weeks despite having no symptoms. Also, my business has been temporarily closed by the gov't, so I will have no business when I get out of here. I called a human rights lawyer in this country and left a message about my situation. That was about one week ago. He hasn't returned my call, and I don't expect him to at this point. So much for human rights! I think "Human Rights" was never actually about human rights. It was just a tool in Satan's toolkit.

ginsu

Woodpecker
Mexico definitely still IS an option. I myself am still in Playa del carmen and live a normal mask free life without any hassle. I'm gonna leave though, just because the culture and lifestyle isnt really my cup of tea. I think I'll try Vietnam, just not that easy getting in to. Are gyms and bars open in Vietnam, anyone there right now?
What do you dislike about the culture and lifestyle that you are hoping to find elsewhere >?

What do you dislike about the culture and lifestyle that you are hoping to find elsewhere >?
I have never been to Play del Carmen so I would have to guess as to why the place doesn't chime with you. And not knowing what your personal priorities are it's difficult to suggest alternatives. That said, have you considered other locations in Mexico? I was in Puerto Vallarta once and quite honestly while not perfect by any stretch it's a pretty lovely place. And you meet many expats and digital nomads there. Weather sucks between March to about late summer but it's a great place for sitting out Northern hemisphere winters.

britguy88

Sparrow
I will head somewhere like Mexico this winter to avoid the inevitable lockdowns in Europe and because Asia will still be closed.

Just hoping Mexico doesn't start getting all strict and over the top with the scamdemic.

ginsu

Woodpecker
I will head somewhere like Mexico this winter to avoid the inevitable lockdowns in Europe and because Asia will still be closed.

Just hoping Mexico doesn't start getting all strict and over the top with the scamdemic.
Same reason for heading to mexico soon, Asia has its apeal but considering how they are so obedient and will definatly push vax on its inhabitants its not an option for me anymore. The fact that you will never be able to speak their language and have no shared ancestry is a big downside too. Atleast in south america there is a connection to the people.

i know europe is now supposed to be opening for summer but i still have a sour taste in my mouth from all these lockdowns and people going along with it. Its like the small business WANT to be submitted. Probably better to head somewhere else well in advance of the next fall you never know how many ''cases'' suddenly appear and trap you

El Draque

Sparrow
Same reason for heading to mexico soon, Asia has its apeal but considering how they are so obedient and will definatly push vax on its inhabitants its not an option for me anymore. The fact that you will never be able to speak their language and have no shared ancestry is a big downside too. Atleast in south america there is a connection to the people.

i know europe is now supposed to be opening for summer but i still have a sour taste in my mouth from all these lockdowns and people going along with it. Its like the small business WANT to be submitted. Probably better to head somewhere else well in advance of the next fall you never know how many ''cases'' suddenly appear and trap you

Where in Mexico are you talking? From what i can gather they had a very harsh lockdown.

I spent 9 months living in Merida (the most crime free city), and am unconvinced it would be any place to settle and/or survive future lockdowns.

That guy 'Jeff and Lucy' is based in Mexico, by the coast/golf course/exclusive area.

I guess if you can afford to live somewhere like that, they can lock down all they want.

Same with my friend based in a nice place outside Sydney.

Kinda my plan for Panama too. Of course they're gonna lockdown, and I think it's a threat of 1-3 years if you're caught out on the street during LD, but if I'm sitting on my veranda, overlooking the ocean, not watching news... go nuts.

That guy 'Jeff and Lucy' is based in Mexico, by the coast/golf course/exclusive area.

I guess if you can afford to live somewhere like that, they can lock down all they want.

Same with my friend based in a nice place outside Sydney.

Kinda my plan for Panama too. Of course they're gonna lockdown, and I think it's a threat of 1-3 years if you're caught out on the street during LD, but if I'm sitting on my veranda, overlooking the ocean, not watching news... go nuts.

Freedom is dead in all Western nations, including NZ and AU.

mr2

Pigeon
Where in Mexico are you talking? From what i can gather they had a very harsh lockdown.

I spent 9 months living in Merida (the most crime free city), and am unconvinced it would be any place to settle and/or survive future lockdowns.
Please provide some details? What happened?

Thanks!

aynrus

Pelican
Belarus TV supposedly had a feature about Europeans escaping to Belarus for better life.
The opposition supporters branded it "government propaganda".
In the meanwhile:
This what can happen when one crosses the border into Belarus illegally without the local helper (good to hire a local used to forest trails and roads, who might also know someone in border patrol as well- but so far I only see the reason to cross OUT of Belarus through the woods trails, not IN - unless EU starts requiring vaxx passports to move, of course).

Nethernands' citizen was trying to enter Belarus on a bicycle, illegally crossing through the woods DIY, from Lithuania.
He was apprehended and now looking at deportation and 5-year entry ban.
I think it'd be much easier to cross-out than cross-in on the EU side, because there's a lot of concern about foreign agents now coming to stir the pot/protests.

NoFunInAus

Kingfisher
Belarus TV supposedly had a feature about Europeans escaping to Belarus for better life.
The opposition supporters branded it "government propaganda".
In the meanwhile:
This what can happen when one crosses the border into Belarus illegally without the local helper (good to hire a local used to forest trails and roads, who might also know someone in border patrol as well, best not to DIY the stuff).

Nethernands' citizen was trying to enter Belarus on a bicycle, illegally crossing through the woods, from Lithuania.
He was apprehended and now looking at deportation and 5-year entry ban.
I think it'd be much easier to cross out than cross in on the EU side, because there's a lot of concern about foreign agents now.