Escape From 'The New Normal'?

aynrus

Pelican
Yeah, I'm not looking for permanent residency right now, just for a temporary escape from crazy rules. Looking at different countries and if I like something a lot, I'll sell some property in my home country and buy wherever I like best. However an enforced quarantine is obviously unacceptable. Vietnam and Thailand have great vibes about them but it seems I need to look towards some European option.
Why would you buy a property in a country which doesn't offer residency allowing to spend time all your want or at least isn't one of the countries known for strong private property or liberty protections - Especially in a situation where international travel (especially if not re-entering on residency permit) might be restricted to only the vaxxed soon? Where you'd need to maintain some bogus work visa to even stay at your home for a while, even if the hoax wasn't happening. Unless you were going to spend throwaway money that you're ok with losing. There're clearly draconian entry rules right now.

Last edited:

zetts

Sparrow
Why would you buy a property in a country which doesn't offer residency allowing to spend time all your want or at least isn't one of the countries known for strong private property or liberty protections - Especially in a situation where international travel (especially if not re-entering on residency permit) might be restricted to only the vaxxed soon? Where you'd need to maintain some bogus work visa to even stay at your home for a while, even if the hoax wasn't happening. Unless you were going to spend throwaway money that you're ok with losing. There're clearly draconian entry rules right now.
This wasn't in regard to Vietnam, just my general plan for the next 5 years. Vietnam was just a plan for temporary escape.

aynrus

Pelican
This wasn't in regard to Vietnam, just my general plan for the next 5 years. Vietnam was just a plan for temporary escape.
Sounds like 3 weeks of that might be in quarantine, with all kinds of risks involved, in ex-communist country stuff happens if one tests positive ends up under control of those "doctors".
Plus they're now talking about extra monitoring foreigners for additional 14 days after the end of quarantine, while they're supposedly free to do their activities.
Not sure if they allow self-isolation quarantine now versus facility (with multiple tests to get out of imprisonment, pretty concerning possibility of "long hoax" when one can't test out). Anyway, with "Indian strain" being kind of close in Asia never know if rules suddenly change.

I've been reading about multiple deaths from hoax vaxx in Vietnam and multiple "cases" (rather than deaths) of hoax, seems like people are dying from the vaxx.

Last edited:

aynrus

Pelican
I'm noticing something about flights - a lot of (most) international flights out of the US have "hoax test required" notation on Expedia, and it seems to be the airline requirement, not the country requirement (it's also attached to flights into Albania and Macedonia, which do not require a test for entry).
Seems like they're starting to quietly push airlines own test requirements, probably will do the same with vaxx.

This is also from German official website, any transit through Germany (including airports) requires hoax test 48-hours before departure:

Air travel​

From 30 March 2021, all persons travelling to Germany by air must present a negative COVID‑19 test result before embarking on their journey. This applies regardless of the country from where the individual has travelled and also to passengers only traversing Germany (i.e. for international transit). Persons under six years of age and aircraft crews are exempt. The negative test result must be presented to the airline before departure.

The tests must be done at the relevant test centres abroad no more than 48 hours before entering Germany (time of the swab).

As of now the European airports requiring test for transit seem to be:
- Amsterdam (72 hours)
- German airports (48 hours)
- London (3 days)
- Dublin (72 hours)
- Lisbon (72 hours)

Last edited:

aynrus

Pelican
^ to add, I think this requirement of tests to fly seen on Expedia is pure BS pushed by the government/airlines/big tech cartel.
I looked at one direct flight notated as "test required" by airline on Expedia.
Called the actual airline - they said they don't require a test. Only those who're subject to test for entering particular country would be required a test, airline does not have such requirement despite Expedia saying so. So important to check with airlines direct and ignore what booking sites say.

aynrus

Pelican
These airports requiring testing for mere transit without crossing the border are concerning.
What's next, the vaxx requirement?
I think better not to book ahead for transiting through those even if one plans to test before flying, as they're the ones most likely to implement some crazy new demands.

aynrus

Pelican
This is Austrian Airlines review I saw on a popular travel site, extreme muzzling alert. And sounds like Vienna is a bad place to transfer now.

The Worst travel experience in a very long time
We checked in a 04H30 only to be told that we had to find and purchase special N95 face diapers. Could hardly breathe in the thing. Checking in was a nightmare, despite having a one-year-old child in our arms that allowed the herd of uncouth swine to push forward and trample us underfoot. During the flight, the crew assiduously assured us that we were not guilty of trying to sneak in a breath of fresh air. Arriving in Vienna the experience went from bad to worse. Passport control resembled something out of a WW2 movie -rude, unfriendly downright nasty! When we were being searched vigorously When I mentioned to one of the young female storm troopers that we might miss our flight she replied, "not our problem." We then had only 30 minutes to catch our connecting flight, and it was in a gate almost a kilometer away…There I was running with the 12-kilo baby in my arms, and the 8-kilo carry-on bag on my back my bad knee almost gave out. Summary: first and last time with this airline. would prefer to pay more and be treated with the respect that is merited.
We flew back to Belgium with Austrian Airlines...received the worst possible treatment imaginable. Our masks were not good enough and we were forced at 04h30 to go out and purchase N95 masks...in which I could hardly breathe...like the good storm trooper offspring they are the staff regularly monitored us to make sure we did not try to sneak in a breath of forbidden fresh air. Additionally, instead of letting us preboard with a 1-year-old child, they allowed the herd of ignorant swine to rush forward and trample us in their wake. Treatment at the airport in Vienna was equally rude and stressful with only 30 minutes between flights due to extensive searches...our baby carriage came in for special scrutiny. I had to literally run a kilometer with the baby (12 kilos in my arms and my 8kg carry-on bag, on my back while wearing that asinine face diaper.

Also, indications they're asking for hoax tests irrespective of the destination, just their own rule.

Last edited:

El Draque

Robin
This is worth a read http://orthodoxinfo.com/general/yoga-and-orthodoxy.pdf

"The literal meaning of yoga is 'yoke.' It means tying your will to the serpent kundalini and raising it to Shiva and experiencing your 'true' self. All paths of yoga are interconnected like branches of a tree. A tree with roots descending into the same areas of the spiritual world. This is evident in the ancient books the Bhagavad Gita and the Yogic Sutras of Patanjali. I learned that the ultimate goal of yoga is to awaken the kundalini energy coiled at the base of the spine in the image of a serpent so that it brings you to a state whereby you realize Tat Tvam Asi.8Of course, yoga may facilitate exceptional experiences of body and mind. But so does the ingestion of mind-altering drugs, and flavorless, imperceptible poisons. Through yoga, little by little, one is harnessing shakti, which yogis refer to as the Divine Mother, the 'dark goddess' connected with other major Hindu gods. This energy isn't the Holy Spirit, and This isn't aerobics or gymnastics. Attached to this entire system are bhajans and kirtans – pagan equivalents to Orthodox Christian akathists, but for Hindu gods – as well as mantras, which are 'sacred' formulas, like calling cards or phone numbers, to the various pagan gurus and gods."

Interesting read.

The Yoga that i did was Ashtanga, which a IMHO is a very well structured stretching routine, & as an excellent supplement to sports for recovery & relaxation.

I dont doubt there's the more hippy chanting stuff, and maybe that is malign. But in my experience it's only ever been positive. I've not been to a yoga class for years, primarily because i stopped playing football regularly, but integrating the best stretches from the Ashtanga series into my workout routine has been a great benefit athletically.

This is Austrian Airlines review I saw on a popular travel site, extreme muzzling alert. And sounds like Vienna is a bad place to transfer now.

Also, indications they're asking for hoax tests irrespective of the destination, just their own rule.
guys, just telling you avoid anything related with eu like the plague. They are the worst, being championed by germany and austria.

I flew around in africa / middle east and it was almost as before. Just some mask wearing but this has been reduced to a token gesture now and that fake test certificate which is not that scrutinised anyway.

aynrus

Pelican
Austrias coalition government is owned by the NWO. They are about to start vaccinating pregnant women and kids this summer.

It seems like many airlines started to require surgical masks now, which prevent breathing worse than cloth, and that in aircraft air lacking oxygen already. No wonder the way the treat passengers, after being in a surgical masks deprived of oxygen themselves for a while they're like chained mad dogs probably.

It seems like many airlines started to require surgical masks now, which prevent breathing worse than cloth, and that in aircraft air lacking oxygen already. No wonder the way the treat passengers, after being in a surgical masks deprived of oxygen themselves for a while they're like chained mad dogs probably.
fly business class with qatar or turkish and they are veery relaxed and now proper food is back as well.
lets see the bright spots within all the gloom, killgates being phased out also not too bad.

britguy88

Sparrow
Simple solution is to carry a needle or a pin and put small holes in the mask.

No one would notice and you get to breath freely while complying.

F'em!

aynrus

Pelican
fly business class with qatar or turkish and they are veery relaxed and now proper food is back as well.
lets see the bright spots within all the gloom, killgates being phased out also not too bad.
But there're no flights for the routes of interest... I thought of Turkish before but unfortunately they're banned from my route for now because of the hoax. Also, not sure how transit through Turkey will be once they reopen these flights (the only options I saw involved Turkey transfers), my bet they might require a test just for transfer and get restrictive in general.

El Draque

Robin
Some good news at last.

Hopefully they'll start considering the anti-vaccinated as 'collateral damage' and just open things up again.

For once perhaps it pays to be cautiously optimstic.

E1IhC0jWQAcDXkx

E1IhC1EXoAAZ3O3

E1IhC1NWEAEtvTz