Eschatology: Mark of the Beast, Great Tribulation, Second Coming

Caramasão

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
Since 6 is the day that man is created and 7 represents the completion of creation and perfection. It may also symbolize the triumph of God's perfection over the imperfection of Man and Satan's attempts to overthrow his plan.

And also dont forget the "eighth day" after the Sabbath, (Mark 16:1) which symbolizes the new creation inaugurated by the resurrection of Christ.

I believe this connects with Revelation 13 because just as Neron Caesar written in Hebrew characters is equivalent to 666,
Iesous(Jesus) has a numerical equivalence of 888.

Magnus Stout

Robin
Orthodox
Some comments in response to several questions:

On the full meaning of Revelations: I don't fully understand what's written, and I haven't come across anyone who does. Here's what I am sure of:
  1. everything that is written in it will occur as prophesied and
  2. the message appears multidimensional (ex: has an application both to the destruction of the Temple in 70AD, as well as a futuristic application). A similar prophetic style can be seen in Genesis, Exodus, Numbers, Jeremiah, Daniel, Isaiah, etc... regarding the ultimate Triumph of Good over Evil and the separation of the chaff from the wheat.
The full details of Revelations remain mysterious, but the takeaway is simple: remain faithful to Christ (despite any persecutions you might face); He will prevail and render judgment on all.

On the "Mark": anything which evidences replacement of the preeminent truth of Christ can be a mark of antichrist and a source of damnation. All antichrist figures seek to dethrone Christ in the hearts of men. At root of our current spiritual crisis is this aim: Scientism > Christ, aimed at building a Global Community (a New Babel). Just think about how many churches have closed for a virus with a 98% survival rate? Or, how many require masking? How many are "sterilizing" communion implements? How many are blindly following "CDC guidance" instead of the Holy Spirit? Not only is this the first time in all of recorded history that "Christians" have voluntarily, en masse, closed churches globally upon the guidance of secular authorities, but it is also the first time that they permitted such secular authority to modify how worship is held.

Our reality only has coherence in a spiritual context. If we see things through a spiritual lens, it is hard to underestimate the significance the 2020 global totalitarian coup. It is obvious that the climate of fear would never have succeeded without so many putting their faith in things other than Christ. Instead of looking at each day as a gift from God and living as if we might die at any day, faithless people are looking to BigPharma and BigGov to "deliver" them and provide "safety" at any cost. Such unrepentant people have already embraced the antichrist spirit in their hearts. Unfortunately, many are being killed and injured by their false messiah (the Clot Shot).

While the Final Mark is something externally visible, what's more important than looking for such signs (electronic tattoos/chips/whatever), is maintaining your faith and walk with Christ. If that relationship is strong, you will have the blessing of peace inside and the Spirit of Truth to reveal these (& future) lies.

On identifying the Antichrist: Holy Trinity Monastery has an out-of-print book called, "Apostasy and Antichrist," which provides a good overview. On page 29, it is written:

"...Saint Zosima gave to his spiritual children who asked him how to recognize the Antichrist when he comes. The holy monk gave this precise reply: 'When you hear that the Christ has come to the earth or has appeared on earth, then know that it is Antichrist.'"​
This is because when Christ returns again he will appear to all men at the same time (Matt. 24:23-27).

Last edited:

The Beast1

Peacock
Gold Member
I want to point out one clear and very logical thing. The Vaccine CAN NOT be the Mark..... because you have to recieve it on the forehead or hand. The Vaccine is recieved on the upper ARM. So this question is solved.... unless somebody explains it spiritually, like that arm could mean "things you do".... or greek language details maybe..... but its surely a precursor.
I need to pull out my koine greek because the word that is used can mean arm as in full length arm of I recall correctly. Here's the thing with bible study, you need to understand it's the inherent word of God but be aware of the context and usage of the greek/Hebrew.

What do you think about the claim that the RAPTURE will take place this year in october....?

UPDATE - The Rapture at TRUE Feast of Trumpets: October 7th to 9th, 2021 Mathematical Proof
There isn't a scriptural basis for a pre-tribulation rapture. There is a scriptural basis for a post tribulation rapture in Mathew 24. I implore you to read up on the origins of this horribly satanic lie that will damn innocent Christians. This lie came about during the 2nd great awakening in the 19th century in America. Before that, no one believed on a pre-tribulation rapture.
Please tell me, which verse in the Book of Revelation is “the rapture” mentioned?
I still can’t find it...
It's not mentioned explicitly as the rapture but more as a gathering of the elect. See
Matthew 24:29-31 KJV
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: 30And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Don Quixote

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Does anyone have knowledge about "astrological ages," and how that plays into the end times eschatology? I've just been reading on wikipedia about the definition of astrological ages, and it feels like it was written by a globalist. They claim that an astrological age is roughly 2,100 years. The Piscean age denotes the age of monotheism and Christ (symbolized by dying God), and the following age––which we are entering–– is the age of Aquarius, symbolized by a man holding a pitcher of water. This age is characterized by "electricity, sustainability, technology, and freedom," but is also marked by dictatorship. So they equated dictatorship with freedom. This is also how it will be in the end times.

But anyways, the reason this is interesting to me is that in roughly 11 years, we will be 2,000 years from Christ's death, assuming he died in 33 AD. And assuming Piscean age began slightly before Christ, we are probably approaching the end of the Piscean era.

One thing that struck me in particular was that when asked when the next 'passover' would be, Christ tells his disciples: Behold, when ye are entered into the city, there shall a man meet you bearing a pitcher of water ... follow him into the house where he entereth in.

So it seems like a cryptic message that Christ will return and save his people from the angel of death when the age of Aquarius begins.

Python

Chicken
"Astrological ages" always refer to the zodiac and its preternatural significance. There is no mention of the zodiac in the Bible as the supernatural power of the zodiac was part of ancient Egyptian as well as Babylonian religion, and according to the Bible, anything related to it is taken into account as sorcery. Subsequently, interpretations of biblical eschatological scriptures involving astrology and / or the zodiac are meaningless.

Cartographer

Pelican
Gold Member
Does anyone have knowledge about "astrological ages," and how that plays into the end times eschatology? I've just been reading on wikipedia about the definition of astrological ages, and it feels like it was written by a globalist. They claim that an astrological age is roughly 2,100 years. The Piscean age denotes the age of monotheism and Christ (symbolized by dying God), and the following age––which we are entering–– is the age of Aquarius, symbolized by a man holding a pitcher of water. This age is characterized by "electricity, sustainability, technology, and freedom," but is also marked by dictatorship. So they equated dictatorship with freedom. This is also how it will be in the end times.

But anyways, the reason this is interesting to me is that in roughly 11 years, we will be 2,000 years from Christ's death, assuming he died in 33 AD. And assuming Piscean age began slightly before Christ, we are probably approaching the end of the Piscean era.

One thing that struck me in particular was that when asked when the next 'passover' would be, Christ tells his disciples: Behold, when ye are entered into the city, there shall a man meet you bearing a pitcher of water ... follow him into the house where he entereth in.

So it seems like a cryptic message that Christ will return and save his people from the angel of death when the age of Aquarius begins.
You might be interested in "The Sign" by Robert Van Kampen. I don't necessarily agree or disagree with his views but he does seem to be in the neighborhood of what you're asking.

Elipe

Pelican
"Astrological ages" always refer to the zodiac and its preternatural significance. There is no mention of the zodiac in the Bible as the supernatural power of the zodiac was part of ancient Egyptian as well as Babylonian religion, and according to the Bible, anything related to it is taken into account as sorcery. Subsequently, interpretations of biblical eschatological scriptures involving astrology and / or the zodiac are meaningless.
There is the possibility that "astrological ages" are like a predictive programming thing by the ancient Synagogue of Satan. After all, they do like to publish their playbook as a gloat over those who they rule.

That said, I came to this thread because I've been thinking about eschatology again, and how it relates to the pre-Flood world. The Flood was in its own right an eschatological event, limited by God's mercy toward a single family of believers. There is so little we know about that pre-Flood world, but Jesus spoke of it in relation to the coming eschatology. How in the days of Noah, people were eating, drinking, and being merry when suddenly the water came upon them and swept them away.

But I was struck by the realization that the Synagogue of Satan probably goes all the way back to Cain, who at first seemed merely spiritually apathetic, but then was incited to such burning anger over his brother receiving praise that he murdered him. That's strangely extreme for someone who didn't seem to care enough to offer a better sacrifice. Cain was probably the first human lieutenant of the Synagogue of Satan.

With this realization, I then wondered if the spirit of the antichrist - we call it globohomo - actually did exist in a prior incarnation before the Flood. I think Revelation may hint at this:
Revelation 17:8 said:
The beast that you saw was, and is not, and is about to come up from the abyss and go to destruction. Those who live on the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast that was, and is not, and will be present again.
The beast is the seven-headed beast with ten horns that symbolize the antichrist. It's also fairly clear from reading Revelation 17 that the diversity agenda is part of the eschatology. The Whore of Babylon sits on many waters, which symbolizes peoples, multitudes, nations, and languages. The Whore, in a manner of speaking, sits atop Diversity, Inc. Revelation 17:18 says that the Whore is the great city that has an empire over the kings of the earth - the waters atop which she sits. Many say that she is Rome. Could she be America, spiritual granddaughter to Rome?

But back to how it all relates to the pre-Flood world. That verse above I cited mentions that the beast was around in the past, but is not present in the time of Revelation being written (1st to 2nd century AD), but will come later. Now, when could that beast have been around in the past? What is the beast? Many say that it is the antichrist.

It's very clear that the beast is supposed to be very, very powerful. Powerful beyond all previously known human authority. The beast is an authority that is very, very likely to be very stubborn about relinquishing its authority. So what could have happened that caused the beast to go from "was" to "is not"? What could have shaken the beast from the world?

Perhaps a calamity like... the Flood?

Is that perhaps why Jesus related the days of Noah to the coming eschatology? That would certainly lend a lot of credence to the theory that astrology is predictive programming. It's been done before, and they're using the same playbook now as they did then.

inthefade

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
The false messiah will always come first.

Jesus Christ will come with the clouds of heaven. From the sky and believers meet him in the air as he descends. It will be extremely obvious and will be public.

With the Holy Angels and all his saints shining like the sun.

There is no such thing as a "secret" or "private" 2nd coming.

He will certainly not originate from anyone on this earth right now.
Holographic tech would be able to simulate these things though.

inthefade

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
No it won't, as it has to be hosted in a stadium or such fairly local gathering. The end will be seen and experienced by all, the entire world.
That would be the public facing "current" holographic tech. Don't you think that the military has developed it further? Couldn't they use high-altitude balloons (satellites) in combination with whatever the heck they spray in the skies nearly every day? Have you looked at project bluebeam? They could also broadcast frequencies that can theoretically make you feel a divine presence.

That would be the public facing "current" holographic tech. Don't you think that the military has developed it further? Couldn't they use high-altitude balloons (satellites) in combination with whatever the heck they spray in the skies nearly every day? Have you looked at project bluebeam? They could also broadcast frequencies that can theoretically make you feel a divine presence.
I used to believe that black book technology was way advanced, but no longer do. I think we have reached the limits of the scope of what technology can do. For the last twenty or thirty years there haven't really been any novel technologies, just refinements to things that already existed.

Maybe they can project a lifelike and realistic hologram all over the globe, but I don't hold my breath. It is like in the 1980s with Reagan's Project Star Wars. Making the Soviets think that the US had some super advanced anti-nuclear laser system. Of course this was a head fake, the real target of the propaganda was the general public. Making them think that governments have all this ultra secret and powerful technology we don't know about.

That is my take at least, I could be wrong.

The Beast1

Peacock
Gold Member

Yes, I can speak to this somewhat since I dabble in hellenistic astrology and a bit of medieval as well.
Thanks to the procession of equinoxes, the stars in the sky do not remain fixed over several thousands of years. This is the basis of the concept of an astrological age. I think it was Hipparchos who first observed this.

However, as a concept within astrological schools of thought, this was never a consideration to the hellenists outside of, "hey the stars move a liittle bit". Personally for me, hellenistic astrology is the best form of astrology. Everything after the greeks has become an awkward game of generational telephone with practitioners making up stuff along the way. I sparingly use the out planets unless they make aspects to classical planets.

So when it comes to, "the age of Aquarius" as a concept, I take it with a grain of salt. Though, I your quote above caught me off guard because the symbolism is just too much.

Aquarius is a funny sign. I could type up a bunch of stuff or I could provide this great understanding of it from Curtis Manwaring. Link forgive his site, he built it in the late 90s when web design concepts were all over the place.
Aquarius: Jan 20 - Feb 18: known as the waterbearer or "the man". Keyword: "I Know" (similar in meaning to homo sapiens). Aquarius is a sign that has changed tremendously in meaning since ancient times. It was considered to be much more difficult in the past than it is now. The changes seem to be due to two factors: the change in rulership, and change in element. There seems to have been some confusion as to the elemental attribution of this sign by the advent of the middle ages. In modern times it is considered an air sign, but a "water bearer". In ancient times it was a water sign because it belongs to the winter seasonal quadrant. The elemental nature shifted in other ways as well. According to Robert Hand, the signs had just one quality attributed by the Stoics (either hot, cold, wet, or dry), but by the medieval era, each sign had 2 of these qualities [15].

Aquarius comes in the part of the cycle just after reaching the peak of personal achievement (Capricorn). When Moses came down from the mountain, he shared his acquired (11th - place of acquisition) knowledge of the law with the people. In this sense, we share the knowledge we have gained and our thoughts with others. Modern meanings for Aquarius are that it is a sign of brotherhood, fraternity, platonic love, togetherness and humanitarianism, but aloof (?!), and enigmatical. Often there is the theme of "the needs of the many (Aquarius) outweighing the needs of the few (Leo)". It is interesting to see "weight" being used as the predicate in this sentence because Saturn is associated with lead, considered heaviest of the elements according to alchemists. Many of these meanings come from the planet that was considered its steward, Saturn. When Uranus was discovered, modern astrologers adopted this planet as ruler of this sign. Then came along such meanings as electrical, revolutionary, etc... I can't help but notice how much the symbol for Aquarius, if turned sideways, resembles a pair of lightning bolts. As you may recall, I said that Capricorn was the more difficult of the 2 signs, but this is not the ancient view. According to Valens:

"Those so born are malicious and haters of their own families, unchangeable, single-minded, deceitful, treacherous, those who conceal everything, misanthropists, impious, accusers, betrayers of opinion and truth, begrudging, concerned with trifles, at times generous through the efflux of water, incontinent. [16]
Valens seems to be coming from the opinion that Aquarius is worse (even than Capricorn) because it is seasonally more difficult than early winter. These attributions are coming solely from a cold Saturn. In modern times, who would have called an aquarian a misanthrope! This may be an extreme example coming from a time in which reality had a different pronoia. Or it may be truer than most would want to think. It seems to me that those natives with a strong Aquarian or Saturn emphasis seem to have a corporate mentality, especially if born during the day. They seem to be emotionally detached, but dedicated to the greater good of society as a whole. Question is, who are they to say what is good for the whole? When Aquarius acts with dictatorial power, some very dangerous consequences can result, read on...

In this "Age of Aquarius" we are now entering, it may be a sign that personal freedoms will gradually give way to the needs of society as a whole, even while we are all gradually becoming more unique and separate. The freedoms we now take for granted, such as the right to privacy, are being set against the right to freedom of information. Ultimately freedom of information will win. A series of crises may be engineered for this purpose. For instance, as disease becomes more prevalent, the needs of the many for your personal medical information will outweigh your need to keep it private and confidential. The same will be the case in crime prevention, when knowing your genetic code, authorities will be able to arrest you ahead of time as a risk for certain types of crime. What will they charge you with? An illegal chromosome in number 26Y? This isn't as ridiculous as you might think. With the apple of knowledge inside a computer (The "I Know" in Aquarius) comes responsibility, and sin. Insurance companies may also need this information for "the good of the many" to judge your risk to society. Those of us willing to wear safety bracelets that tell the authorities our location may get a reduction in our "societal risk rates". We already see the beginnings of this kind of thinking with auto insurance rates, but it is expanding into other questions, such as diet and risks to health, behaviors like smoking and drinking. When we go to Wegmans and buy food with the "shoppers club card", what is the objective? More efficient marketing demographics? In exchange for information on our shopping habits, they discount the price. Of course, they gradually raise the price so that we get used to giving up the information for free. The problem is that years from now that information will not be gone and could become a personal liability when lawyers pass laws against sugar or God knows what, because it has become a public health issue and an insurance liability. There are so many horrors I can't enumerate them all. As roadways become more crowded, the needs of the many to get to work safely will outweigh your need for a leisurely drive without seatbelts. As overpopulation crowds the planet, the needs of the many to be not so many, will outweigh your need to procreate. State sanctioned genetically enhanced designer babies is the result. We already saw the beginnings of this with Hitler, for the "good of the fatherland". As seen in Star Trek, the Borg epitomize this theme of unity and consensus (Aquarius), advanced technology (Uranus) and suppression of individuality (Saturn). Welcome to the new age. Resistance is futile.

Now that you are mad, you should more thoroughly understand the aquarian dilemma. This doesn't mean that I think all aquarians are evil people. In fact, those with the Sun in Aquarius are sometimes "one set against many" against great odds or against an institution; for light is at enmity with darkness in the same way that lions are at enmity with hyenas.

As you've correctly noticed, "Aquarius" is known as the water bearer.

Curtis is approaching this as a hellenistic stoic would (and I don't blame him) and he wrote it many years ago. However, I take a less dour look at the sign given the basis of history.

I said earlier I don't usually use the outer planets, but it's fun to notice that the last time pluto transited aquarius was during the late 18th century. If we recall, the enlightenment and concepts of the inalienable rights of man took root during various revolutions across Europe. Also worth noting is during the 1780s, steam engines started chugging along in mines marking the beginning of the industrial revolution.

Here's one of his most terrifying blog posts he's written yet: Predictions for the 2020’s about Covid, Bitcoin, Transhumanism and the Great Reset — Steemit

In short, the future will get worse before it gets better.

Note: I know there are some folks here that discourage this type of study as satanic. Since I am a godless protestant, consider my interest a sacrifice in revealing the machinations of this fallen world.

I take solace in the fact that prohibitions of astrology were all rooted in the old testament. Beyond the simple wisdom of the ancients as well as proving that Jesus is in fact the foretold messiah, I don't consider God's commands there valid since Jesus came and gave us a new set of commands that superseded the old. I also like to take Thomas Aquinas approach. He followed Aristotelian concept by proposing that the stars ruled the imperfect 'sublunary' body and stating that God rules the soul. I like this reconciliation approach. Condemn me as you wish!

There is the possibility that "astrological ages" are like a predictive programming thing by the ancient Synagogue of Satan. After all, they do like to publish their playbook as a gloat over those who they rule.
Thanks to the dark ages, the Jews along with the arabs were the ones who reintroduced hellenistic astrology back into Europe. Unfortunately, both groups were horrible stewards of this ancient practice and thusly turned it into the useless swiss cheese we have today.