Eschatology: Mark of the Beast, Great Tribulation, Second Coming

Mountaineer

Ostrich
Gold Member
In my mind, if the sheeple masses don't wake up and they get away with mass mandatory vaccination there is no turning back and this really is it. God has moved to clock forward in that case and tribulation WILL be in our lifetimes.
The vaccine will enable the next, real plandemic. They cannot do that without it, they have to poison the people first. Looking at the way and speed this is all going I would be surprised if God doesn't pull the plug in our lifetimes.

I think we give too much credit to Satan's plan timeline and outcome. The Great Reset cannot come into fruition without the people accepting the mark/digital currency. I believe all of these plans will never reach their final stage. It's just a pretext. What is the most important thing in all of this as far as God is concerned? Us making a choice between Him and Satan. Everything "planned" after that is meaningless and has no reason to ever come into existence. What does that mean? That the moment of choice will be our last. Looking at the current developments that can happen in 2 years time even. We may be closer to the real "reset" than we imagine. It would be a surprise to a lot of people.

The vaccine will enable the next, real plandemic. They cannot do that without it, they have to poison the people first. Looking at the way and speed this is all going I would be surprised if God doesn't pull the plug in our lifetimes.

I think we give too much credit to Satan's plan timeline and outcome. The Great Reset cannot come into fruition without the people accepting the mark/digital currency. I believe all of these plans will never reach their final stage. It's just a pretext. What is the most important thing in all of this as far as God is concerned? Us making a choice between Him and Satan. Everything "planned" after that is meaningless and has no reason to ever come into existence. What does that mean? That the moment of choice will be our last. Looking at the current developments that can happen in 2 years time even. We may be closer to the real "reset" than we imagine. It would be a surprise to a lot of people.
But what about the timeline presented in the Bible? If we are in the 7 years of tribulation, we are still in the first 3 and a half, and its not miserable for everyone yet. Even many of the rich will be miserable during this time. For 42 months the leader of the shitbags is allowed to basically have a free-for-all on mankind. If you read revelations, its basically saying "you're all screwed no matter what" and I find this in direct opposition to what God wants. I know that evil is allowed a certain sphere of influence because without it, men would not see the need for God beyond the legalistic. Unless Revelations is wrong, and God works through people instead, then perhaps all of this is a test. Once we choose our side, God will work through those who chose Him and bring about the preparation for the next kingdom through the actions of these people. I do not believe that a bunch of out-of-shape pedophiles who rely on fiat money and self-serving technology will overcome the human spirit, and most definitely not the Will of God. When real shepherds begin to rise, these people are done for.

Mountaineer

Ostrich
Gold Member
I'm not the one who should be considered the scripture expert, there are much more knowledgeable men on this forum than me and I will rely on their judgement.

Does the scripture say where Christians should seek shelter during these 7 years?

Pilgrim

Pigeon
If we are in the 7 years of tribulation, we are still in the first 3 and a half, and its not miserable for everyone yet.

The seven years are the seventieth week of Daniel 9: the Great Tribulation is only the second half of that.

Does the scripture say where Christians should seek shelter during these 7 years?

No, not really.

Many will be martyred --- particularly in the period following the Abomination of Desolation.

Blade Runner

Pelican
Orthodox
You all are too hung up on literalist timing. Yes, the Holy Fathers have indicated that such things may be the case, but I think the larger point is for us to be vigilant. It is up to interpretation and we all have a sort of retrospective or back-fitting model when we talk about how with prayer and changing our behavior things can change. This seeds doubt in our ability at all, for me, to accurately speak on such mystical topics as they are truly cosmic. It doesn't make them unreal or impossible, though. I always keep in mind that we tend to over personalize everything in life, it is a very (self centered) human trait. Thus, we sensationalize a ton too, and there are a lot of doomsayers and people with despair in their attitudes (which is a sin) - so discernment is really, really key.

My intuition, total speculation is that the progression goes (and God help us, I hope not) monetary crisis, cold and hot wars, and then culminates in something regarding artificial intelligence being incorporated (notice my use of this word, it is literal) into what the new view of "how the world will work". I'm undecided on how literal the "mark" will be but the choice will be stark, regardless. We are already seeing a preview of the archetypal "family vs. family" being pitted against one another. God help us, but the fear of death in a self preservation way is what we are to stay away from, and scarily and sadly this stench is around us currently with even my dearest friends and family regarding Covid. I personally hope that I can carve out a path to help people in the challenging times to come. Ironically, I have seen crypto as an indication of my path.

Now that I've gotten my childish post out of the way.

Roosh, you should take a look at the book The Islamic Antichrist.

It makes the biblical case that Islam is in fact the one world religion.

The author makes the connection that the writers of the Koran said that the bible's story of revelation is partially correct but is corrupted. If you look at end times stories in the bible and koran, you'll notice that they are similarly told in a mirror sort of way. Think a mirror like a left and right hand.

Here's a great summary of it and how it follows Christian end times eschatology:

https://www.amazon.com/Islamic-Antichrist-Joel-Richardson/dp/1935071556

Another review and summary:

So in short,

Isa (aka Muslim "Jesus") is the false prophet.
The Madhi is the antichrist.

Christians will be given the opportunity to convert or face the consequence of dying. Jews will simply be exterminated.

The "One World Order" is a world encompassing caliphate.

I recommend you take a look at this Roosh as it is incredibly well written, well reasoned, and terrifying.

Hollenbec's book Submission was terrifying because it sets the stage for the end of times will look like.
There have been a number of teachers that agree that Islam may be the final religion as the Beast answers to the description of the Mahdi. The problem with the idea that the book of Revelation is corrupted is God's promise to preserve His word. If Revelation was corrupted, then the promises was broken. God is not a promise breaker.

Myself, I hold that Muslims will accept him as the Mahdi, as many Jews will make the serious mistake of accepting him as the Messiah. Both camps will come to the conclusion that they have been play, but it will be far too late to do anything about it. They will learn the fate of the useful idiot and, since many will have accepted the mark, their eternal doom will be sealed.

Pilgrim

Pigeon
I was originally persuaded by the Islamic Antichrist theory, but it doesn't really stand up to scrutiny when you look into it carefully.

Chris White wrote a book which did an extremely thorough debunking of it.

He has recently made it available for free here.

One of the things we learn from history is that people of all time periods have tried (and failed) when they tried to map events from the Book of Daniel and Revelations to contemporary events. It is futile. The world is very ancient. We (today) are not any different from those who preceded us.

Unless God appears to you Burning Bush Style (the way he did with Moses) and I'd even ask for multiple forms of ID, don't try to map prophecy to contemporary events otherwise, you'd end up with serious egg on your face.

Blade Runner

Pelican
Orthodox
That's why, even though all of this is scary and points to a transhumanist plan of degrading humanity, I've consistently said that this is a dry run on how to organize, test the waters, see if people are really that fearful and simultaneously freedom hating.

If we are honest, I would say that those among us who aren't pessimists are not shocked but quite surprised about how afraid of death people are, even though they are dealing with a nonlethal virus by all definitions. The idea that with each advance of globohomo there is a reaction and greater understanding of the scam, we can always have some hope. The problem is just how hooked we are on the "juice" (convenience and the way of life we had) or even if we can reject that to a degree, the fear is that there are so many others so far gone that they will create an odd zombie trap of doing the evil ones' deeds to further torture us or cause us to act out.

I don't know when it will happen, but I'd wager on the mark being a transhumanist "application." If there isn't another market crash by 2023, I won't be surprised about how long "they" can put everything off. I foresee many troublesome events this decade, but as a kid I weirdly always had a premonition on when the end would be. I won't say it here but I can say that it wasn't this decade.

Mountaineer

Ostrich
Gold Member
One of the things we learn from history is that people of all time periods have tried (and failed) when they tried to map events from the Book of Daniel and Revelations to contemporary events. It is futile. The world is very ancient. We (today) are not any different from those who preceded us.
The thing is that never before in history there has been technology capable to actually make the mark of the beast work. Now it's possible.

randay047

Pigeon
The thing is that never before in history there has been technology capable to actually make the mark of the beast work. Now it's possible.
Also worth nothing that Jews haven't had their own state in nearly 2000 years. And now it's here. Imagine that.

What has been is what will be, and what has been done is what will be done, and there is nothing new under the sun. Ecc 1:9

There's nothing new under the sun. Except, when Messiah Yeshua came, that was new. His Second Coming will be new too.

Psalm27

Woodpecker
Gold Member
I emailed Roosh about this in June 2019. I think the mark of the beast may have something to do with a global digital identity on the blockchain connected to a China style social credit system. I think it will also be connected to all our electronic services from payment systems to social media and e-government. Therefore if someone doesn't take the mark, which could be a chip or electronic tattoo for example, they don't get access to the beast system, and would thus be unable to buy and sell. This is just my theory but it seems to be materializing, however we must test everything against scripture.

wef_digitalidentity.png

The Beast1

Peacock
Gold Member
I emailed Roosh about this in June 2019. I think the mark of the beast may have something to do with a global digital identity on the blockchain connected to a China style social credit system. I think it will also be connected to all our electronic services from payment systems to social media and e-government. Therefore if someone doesn't take the mark, which could be a chip or electronic tattoo for example, they don't get access to the beast system, and would thus be unable to buy and sell. This is just my theory but it seems to be materializing, however we must test everything against scripture.

You're onto something. The name block chain is very symbolic. Blocks -> cubes very saturnian, chains ironically meaning slavery which is also a saturnian quality.

I don't really have to explain the terrifying future the globalists have in store, they're telling us already :

I don't want to live in a world where I can't eat meat everyday. They went too far!

The Beast1

Peacock
Gold Member
You will eat the bugs, and you'll be happy.
Did zumvun zay BUGZ?
BN-EI841_schwab_GR_20140902125020.jpg

srd

Pigeon
Why does it have to be a literal 7 years, surely 7 is a number indicating completion of a series of events, such as the world being formed in 7 days etc... Also isn't the mark relating to technology being used to control us and whether it is A.I. / nano vaccine / whatever, that the individual is coerced into submitting to it...

M_M

Pigeon
Men. Brothers!
We must put away all private interpretations. For God tells us:
2 Peter 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
2 Peter 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

And as Joseph said in Genesis 40:8 And they said unto him, We have dreamed a dream, and there is no interpreter of it. And Joseph said unto them, Do not interpretations belong to God? tell me them, I pray you.

Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

Therefore, if we want to understand something in God's word, we must go to God's word. God has the truth, because He is the truth. Do not rely on any man's fanciful imagination.

-Revelation 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man and his number is six hundred threescore and six.

Use God's Word to reveal the meaning. Proverbs 25:2 It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter.

So lets begin: Ecclesiastes 7:27 Behold, this have I found, saith the preacher, counting one by one, to find out the account:
Ecclesiastes 7:28 Which yet my soul seeketh, but I find not: one man among a thousand have I found; but a woman among all those have I not found.

Only One man among a thousand has he found for the reckoning which his soul seeks. What does his soul seek? The forgiveness of sins.
Who is this one man? It is the Lord Jesus Christ who enters the reckoning which his soul seeks. And He is one man among a thousand.
999 are remaining.

Lets go to Job 33:23 If there be a Messenger with him, an interpreter, One among a thousand, to shew unto man his uprightness:
Job 33:24 Then he is gracious unto him, and saith, Deliver him from going down to the pit: I have found a ransom.

Who is this Messenger, One among a thousand, who can show unto man his uprightness, if there is any? It is the Lord Jesus Christ who can show us our uprightness, or the absence of it. All those who are upright in the sight of God are those whom the Lord Jesus Christ has paid the ransom, so that we do not have to go down to the Pit. And Christ is one among a thousand. There are 999 remaining.

Now lets turn to the prophecy of
Zechariah 13:8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.
Zedhariah 13:9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.

Remember the 999 remaining symbolically represent the entire human race, Christ excluded.

One third of them will call on Christ's Name, and Christ will say, "It is My people:. But two thirds shall be cut off and die. Two thirds of 999 is 666! This number 666 is symbolically the number of men belonging to the beast, for they represent all the non-elect.

We can even back this interpretation with more Scripture.

2 Sam 8:1 And after this it came to pass, that David smote the Philistines, and subdued them: and David took Methegammah out of the hand of the Philistines.
2 Sam 8:2 And he smote Moab, and measured them with a line, casting them down to the ground; even with two lines measured he to put to death, and with one full line to keep alive. And so the Moabites became David's servants, and brought gifts.

Again. This amazes me. We have to remember the Bible is a spiritual book. David is a "type" of Christ. David puts to death two thirds (666) and he saves alive the one third. Furthermore, these that David "saves" become His servants, and brought gifts. I trust you can see the spiritual aspect of this.

Lets use more Scripture:

2 Kings 1:9 Then the king sent unto him a captain of fifty with his fifty. And he went up to him: and, behold, he sat on the top of an hill. And he spake unto him, Thou man of God, the king hath said, Come down.
2 Kings 1:10 And Elijah answered and said to the captain of fifty, If I be a man of God, then let fire come down from heaven, and consume thee and thy fifty. And there came down fire from heaven, and consumed him and his fifty.
2 Kings 1:11 Again also he sent unto him another captain of fifty with his fifty. And he answered and said unto him, O man of God, thus hath the king said, Come down quickly.
2 Kings 1:12 And Elijah answered and said unto them, If I be a man of God, let fire come down from heaven, and consume thee and thy fifty. And the fire of God came down from heaven, and consumed him and his fifty.
2 Kings 1:13 And he sent again a captain of the third fifty with his fifty. And the third captain of fifty went up, and came and fell on his knees before Elijah, and besought him, and said unto him, O man of God, I pray thee, let my life, and the life of these fifty thy servants, be precious in thy sight.
2 Kings 1:14 Behold, there came fire down from heaven, and burnt up the two captains of the former fifties with their fifties: therefore let my life now be precious in thy sight.
2 Kings 1:15 And the angel of the LORD said unto Elijah, Go down with him: be not afraid of him. And he arose, and went down with him unto the king.

We have two groups being consumed with fire from heaven, and one group kept alive after asking for mercy!

One other point. Many believe that this number is of a man. It is not A man. Anti-Christ is not one single man. The Greek manuscripts don't have indefinite articles from what I've been told. It is "the number of man". Meaning it is the number of all of those of will never believe in Jesus Christ, who are deceived by the spirit of anti-Christ.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer

Unless God appears to you Burning Bush Style (the way he did with Moses) and I'd even ask for multiple forms of ID, don't try to map prophecy to contemporary events otherwise, you'd end up with serious egg on your face.
I wouldn't be to certain about that. Where it is true that obiously big events are always and have always been viewed from a possible eschatological perspective, I feel these times are different for the reason that we do not see a single event taking place, but a global move towards a certain goal. If one gets into the goal of the elite who stirs all major developments in the world from the culture to globo homo, media domination, the universities, the medical world, now the cojona response obviously, and very importantly if you see who they worship (genuine Satanism is a big part of this agenda and Satanic cult rituals are commonplace, and they are pushing out Satanic symbols such as devil horns, all seeing eyes etc etc out in the culture through pop music for example) it becomes clear that a global control system is being set up right now. Vaccinations will be a big part of that, chips are talked about openly now and so on and so forth. Most importantly the goal of these people essentially is to depopulate the world as people are not necessary anymore through AI and big numbers of people are hard to control, and they have the genuine conviction that with transhumanism they are able in the future to merge with technology to live forever basically and rule the world as Gods themselves. And the fun fact is that they all write it down themselves, for at least a 100 years in their books. Take a look at Jay Dyer for a deepdive on this. That all being said, I do genuinely feel that the system emerging now and the force behind it (the devil) might become more aggressive and destroying in the very near future, which given the global scale of this all and the evil that is accelerating so fast on all fronts might mean that the second coming of the Son of Man may be closer than we think.

https://banned.video/watch?id=606f87a6b24e6a11ab3a610c this is a good start to dive into the Satanic/transhumanist aspect of the elite