Eschatology: Mark of the Beast, Great Tribulation, Second Coming

Mountaineer

Kingfisher
Gold Member
In my mind, if the sheeple masses don't wake up and they get away with mass mandatory vaccination there is no turning back and this really is it. God has moved to clock forward in that case and tribulation WILL be in our lifetimes.
The vaccine will enable the next, real plandemic. They cannot do that without it, they have to poison the people first. Looking at the way and speed this is all going I would be surprised if God doesn't pull the plug in our lifetimes.

I think we give too much credit to Satan's plan timeline and outcome. The Great Reset cannot come into fruition without the people accepting the mark/digital currency. I believe all of these plans will never reach their final stage. It's just a pretext. What is the most important thing in all of this as far as God is concerned? Us making a choice between Him and Satan. Everything "planned" after that is meaningless and has no reason to ever come into existence. What does that mean? That the moment of choice will be our last. Looking at the current developments that can happen in 2 years time even. We may be closer to the real "reset" than we imagine. It would be a surprise to a lot of people.

The vaccine will enable the next, real plandemic. They cannot do that without it, they have to poison the people first. Looking at the way and speed this is all going I would be surprised if God doesn't pull the plug in our lifetimes.

I think we give too much credit to Satan's plan timeline and outcome. The Great Reset cannot come into fruition without the people accepting the mark/digital currency. I believe all of these plans will never reach their final stage. It's just a pretext. What is the most important thing in all of this as far as God is concerned? Us making a choice between Him and Satan. Everything "planned" after that is meaningless and has no reason to ever come into existence. What does that mean? That the moment of choice will be our last. Looking at the current developments that can happen in 2 years time even. We may be closer to the real "reset" than we imagine. It would be a surprise to a lot of people.
But what about the timeline presented in the Bible? If we are in the 7 years of tribulation, we are still in the first 3 and a half, and its not miserable for everyone yet. Even many of the rich will be miserable during this time. For 42 months the leader of the shitbags is allowed to basically have a free-for-all on mankind. If you read revelations, its basically saying "you're all screwed no matter what" and I find this in direct opposition to what God wants. I know that evil is allowed a certain sphere of influence because without it, men would not see the need for God beyond the legalistic. Unless Revelations is wrong, and God works through people instead, then perhaps all of this is a test. Once we choose our side, God will work through those who chose Him and bring about the preparation for the next kingdom through the actions of these people. I do not believe that a bunch of out-of-shape pedophiles who rely on fiat money and self-serving technology will overcome the human spirit, and most definitely not the Will of God. When real shepherds begin to rise, these people are done for.

Mountaineer

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I'm not the one who should be considered the scripture expert, there are much more knowledgeable men on this forum than me and I will rely on their judgement.

Does the scripture say where Christians should seek shelter during these 7 years?

Pilgrim

If we are in the 7 years of tribulation, we are still in the first 3 and a half, and its not miserable for everyone yet.

The seven years are the seventieth week of Daniel 9: the Great Tribulation is only the second half of that.

Does the scripture say where Christians should seek shelter during these 7 years?

No, not really.

Many will be martyred --- particularly in the period following the Abomination of Desolation.

Blade Runner

Kingfisher
You all are too hung up on literalist timing. Yes, the Holy Fathers have indicated that such things may be the case, but I think the larger point is for us to be vigilant. It is up to interpretation and we all have a sort of retrospective or back-fitting model when we talk about how with prayer and changing our behavior things can change. This seeds doubt in our ability at all, for me, to accurately speak on such mystical topics as they are truly cosmic. It doesn't make them unreal or impossible, though. I always keep in mind that we tend to over personalize everything in life, it is a very (self centered) human trait. Thus, we sensationalize a ton too, and there are a lot of doomsayers and people with despair in their attitudes (which is a sin) - so discernment is really, really key.

My intuition, total speculation is that the progression goes (and God help us, I hope not) monetary crisis, cold and hot wars, and then culminates in something regarding artificial intelligence being incorporated (notice my use of this word, it is literal) into what the new view of "how the world will work". I'm undecided on how literal the "mark" will be but the choice will be stark, regardless. We are already seeing a preview of the archetypal "family vs. family" being pitted against one another. God help us, but the fear of death in a self preservation way is what we are to stay away from, and scarily and sadly this stench is around us currently with even my dearest friends and family regarding Covid. I personally hope that I can carve out a path to help people in the challenging times to come. Ironically, I have seen crypto as an indication of my path.

Now that I've gotten my childish post out of the way.

Roosh, you should take a look at the book The Islamic Antichrist.

It makes the biblical case that Islam is in fact the one world religion.

The author makes the connection that the writers of the Koran said that the bible's story of revelation is partially correct but is corrupted. If you look at end times stories in the bible and koran, you'll notice that they are similarly told in a mirror sort of way. Think a mirror like a left and right hand.

Here's a great summary of it and how it follows Christian end times eschatology:

https://www.amazon.com/Islamic-Antichrist-Joel-Richardson/dp/1935071556

Another review and summary:

So in short,

Isa (aka Muslim "Jesus") is the false prophet.
The Madhi is the antichrist.

Christians will be given the opportunity to convert or face the consequence of dying. Jews will simply be exterminated.

The "One World Order" is a world encompassing caliphate.

I recommend you take a look at this Roosh as it is incredibly well written, well reasoned, and terrifying.

Hollenbec's book Submission was terrifying because it sets the stage for the end of times will look like.
There have been a number of teachers that agree that Islam may be the final religion as the Beast answers to the description of the Mahdi. The problem with the idea that the book of Revelation is corrupted is God's promise to preserve His word. If Revelation was corrupted, then the promises was broken. God is not a promise breaker.

Myself, I hold that Muslims will accept him as the Mahdi, as many Jews will make the serious mistake of accepting him as the Messiah. Both camps will come to the conclusion that they have been play, but it will be far too late to do anything about it. They will learn the fate of the useful idiot and, since many will have accepted the mark, their eternal doom will be sealed.

Pilgrim

I was originally persuaded by the Islamic Antichrist theory, but it doesn't really stand up to scrutiny when you look into it carefully.

Chris White wrote a book which did an extremely thorough debunking of it.

He has recently made it available for free here.