European Fall Lockdowns - Sweepstake

Nordwand

Pelican
Other Christian
Our glorious leader has announced the details of his "Roadmap"; we won't even have non-essential shops and hairdressers open until 12th April, never mind anything approaching normality. I'm betting that a lot of shop doors are never going to open again. To use someone else's Churchill parody, never in the history of this country has so much been sacrificed, by so many, for so few.

Lukashenko

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
All the normies here in England are happy because the day after restrictions supposedly fall, England are playing football.

I like football but the memes and stuff celebrating this, I find sad. We're championing our inslavement.

PixelFree

Kingfisher
Catholic
That canadian and Danish document that floated on /Pol last year with the steps being undertaken is looking legit but the stages were in the wrong order.

This is the correct order.

They are normalising the use of the military as well.

View attachment 28083

I thought this was worth it's own thread, although it doesn't seem to be getting much love or attention.

SouthernTory

Woodpecker
Other Christian
The governor of Carinthia, Austria had a brilliant idea:
He wanted to issue yellow(!!!) ankle bracelets to everyone that has already been vaccinated.
After a public uproar he was forced to rescind this plan.

I guess ((they)) feel it is getting back at gentiles after being made to wear yellow badges or ribbons in the past such as in medieval England.

Should have kept that statute!

clarencesd

Pigeon
Protestant
Last Saturday in Vienna, Austria about 30000 citizens protested against the chinese flu hoax.
Lots of police, some even with attack dogs and antifa thugs on bikes also made an appearance.

Any updates on Ireland?

Have a few friends there who now I can't get in contact with... Seemed draconian in terms of lockdowns.

They said they couldn't go 10km outside their homes.

Last edited: