European Fall Lockdowns - Sweepstake

LeoniusD

Kingfisher
You test with those 90% false positive tests and you get a surge. You could even have 0% 'infected' and will get a surge if you test everyone through.

But note the terminology used - they are only speaking about cases - 99%+ of them asymptomatic - meaning healthy. They have only those stupid tests.

This is the world you want I guess:

And there are other reports about this woman - she not even being in quarantine, but being tested afterwards for some bogus reason.

We could test 7.5 bio. and have 100% test positive - the entire world up to quarantine and mass starvation. It's really as dumb as that.

barrythecyborg

Woodpecker

(FIRST nation to have a major city locked-down)

France; 1/1

Czech Republic; 2/1

Spain; 3/1

UK (Cities not currently LD); 3/1

Belarus (if the MILF whore gets shoe-horned in); 4/1

@LD... of course it's not what I want. I just think the whole fucking thing's a parody at this point.

Serie A1

Robin
At sports events in Germany, lockdown restrictions are being gradually eased. Matches in the DFB-Pokal over the last few days have seen crowds of up to a few thousand spectators (the exact figure depends on the individual state's laws) allowed into stadia:

barrythecyborg

Woodpecker
That last point... he's right, but not tolerating "those who are ok with ever increasing totalitarianism around us" means friends and family. And they're genuinely under some weird hypnosis at this point.

I just got off the phone with my Father, who's in his seventies.

He's telling me about how he just downloaded the contact tracing app, so he's notified if someone in the vicinity has "'fessed up" to having covid, about how my brother visited him at the weekend "just in case they go back into lockdown". Total acceptance.

I'm done arguing with them, trying to get them to watch films like plandemic.

They're knee-deep in kool-aid.

The only hope is to get out.

PixelFree

Kingfisher
I was just about to start a thread on this.

It seems pretty obvious the game they are playing.

Step 1 - Kick off > Start the thing in China, the worlds most draconian/CCTV facial recognition country already (next to North Korea)
- Lock them all down hard (which they all already are anyway), show the world how 'successful' that was and warm onlookers to this concept

Step 2 - Southern Hemisphere Winter 2020 > Then first wave / second wave in a left leaning, liberal Western country (Melbourne)
- Monitor for resistance and other data collection. Learn that it takes 6 months before people start weekly protests (in small numbers). Roll out as many draconian laws and measures as possible. Get the slaves fighting among themselves. Have the world watch on, becoming more conditioned to accept this program.

<you are here>

NEXT, Northern Hemisphere Winter 2020/21 > Roll-out the same plan in the a very leftist 'Melbourne like' city in Europe or USA or both.

I'm planning to go to Europe but I don't want to come out of a ultra strict 6 month lock down (with curfew) and into another...

barrythecyborg

Woodpecker
I'm planning to go to Europe but I don't want to come out of a ultra strict 6 month lock down (with curfew) and into another...

Pretty much my situation too...

I've got opportunities in another EC state, but I know this bullshit is looming.

Food shortages are a real threat too.

Sophie's choice...

Another thing to consider is what comes after.

It's pretty foreseeable that borders will close again (it's already started), and once they reopen you will need a covid pass to get through.

I tried to buy a coach ticket from Belarus to Estonia through Latvia, and I have to apply online and receive a fucking QR code to show at the border to be allowed through.

Easy to see where this is going.

For myself I am thinking it'll be worth it to suffer a few months of LD, in order to be locked-in rather than locked-out.

Last edited:

LeoniusD

Kingfisher
Pretty much my situation too...

I've got opportunities in another EC state, but I know this bullshit is looming.

Food shortages are a real threat too.

Sophie's choice...

Another thing to consider is what comes after.

It's pretty foreseeable that borders will close again (it's already started), and once they reopen you will need a covid pass to get through.

I tried to buy a coach ticket from Belarus to Estonia through Latvia, and I have to apply online and receive a fucking QR code to show at the border to be allowed through.

Easy to see where this is going.

For myself I am thinking it'll be worth it to suffer a few months of LD, in order to be locked-in rather than locked-out.

Consider this - what would make the world population accept chipping and eternal tracing of all activities? Terrorism was not enough since it was at best some muslims who would attempt terror - aside from the large attacks that were rather created by secret governments.

If not terror, then simple convenience of being able to get some discount for getting chipped - that would never fly.

Nah - a pandemic viral fear is what obviously works and the serfs would accept constant vaxxing, total surveillance (because everyone could be a 'carrier' or he could have missed his booster-shot and would thus become a carrier again) and actual rfid-chipping. That is the big push - the current winter lockdown and the stupid tests with no deaths - they only keep on the pressure in order for you peasants to accept everything. Bankrupting small businesses and destroying peasant tourism is also part of the environmental agenda, so it's great. It's nothing else than another 9-11. Covid is exactly like 9-11 - possibly also roughly the same kill-count - the rest is overblown.

And in the beginning it may be possibly to get your vaxx-ID card stamped without the vaxx, but I am sure that they are working on that as well. Or maybe they will allow those 0,1% to 0,3% who are aware enough to do their thing. The majority will take the jab, will take a chip if necessary, they will bow down and lick the boots of the sanitary police state. Future generations will have to fight their way out again and regain some freedsoms.

redpillage

Ostrich
Gold Member
None of you guys are seeing the forest for all the trees. This is not about whether or not masks actually prevent infection, whether or not compulsory mask rules are constitutional (assuming the nation in question even has a constitution), or whether or not the virus actually represents a credible threat to public health.

This is nothing but a controlled take down of the Western economy. It's basically 2008 on steroids in that it will destroy at least 1/3 of all businesses and establish a polarized economy and wealth distribution that is controlled by a small cadre of super corporation. Welcome to William Gibson's Neuromancer.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
None of you guys are seeing the forest for all the trees. This is not about whether or not masks actually prevent infection, whether or not compulsory mask rules are constitutional (assuming the nation in question even has a constitution), or whether or not the virus actually represents a credible threat to public health.

This is nothing but a controlled take down of the Western economy. It's basically 2008 on steroids in that it will destroy at least 1/3 of all businesses and establish a polarized economy and wealth distribution that is controlled by a small cadre of super corporation. Welcome to William Gibson's Neuromancer.

Even Disney letting ~28,000 staff go, probably doesn't mean anything to the head honchos.
They probably won't be fussed at a whole cadre of blue-collar workers being shunted onto the streets.

LeoniusD

Kingfisher
As the fake second wave approaches the agenda becomes actually quite clear. They revved up the test numbers tremendously - instead of thousands or hundreds they test tens of thousands with those stupid tests. Then they declare a big big panic and 'record numbers'. Best of course when they test elderly care homes and cancer clinics. IN those places then it's easy to increase the 'death toll' - at worst you have to wait for a few weeks until everyone succumbs to covid - while being in a hospice or end-stage cancer - that does not matter.

And just as the predictions - some countries like Sweden, Iceland and a few Asian ones - they remain covid-free. Obviously Wuhan is free of covid as well. And the only uptick in mortality can be attained by changing general patient-, senior-, cancer-treatments. Though mind you - even if you have record low mortality like in many countries in the entire world - then the narrative will just fasten on the test-positive cases, will not mention that they are asymptomatic, then they blabber on about not being able to save the lives of some 80 to 95 year old or some 62yo cancer patient having succumbed to covid.

Guess that is what Gates meant when talking about 'them remembering this one'. It would just mean lockdown during winter in the most brutal way possible.