European Fall Lockdowns - Sweepstake

Mandatory mask everywhere in Poland starting this Saturday. :(

It was fun while it lasted.
Yes, I was waiting for the insanity to re-emerge. The flu season started in Poland few weeks back but everyone is now up in the arms because there are people coughing and sneezing. How is that possible?!
The tests and testers are warming up, covid numbers are going nicely up. Luckily, our brave government have found the guilty - it's the un-maskers and kids in schools! Dear Prime Minister, the populace thank you and salute you!

godfather dust

Ostrich
Gold Member
Yes, I was waiting for the insanity to re-emerge. The flu season started in Poland few weeks back but everyone is now up in the arms because there are people coughing and sneezing. How is that possible?!
The tests and testers are warming up, covid numbers are going nicely up. Luckily, our brave government have found the guilty - it's the un-maskers and kids in schools! Dear Prime Minister, the populace thank you and salute you!
Yeah I've been thinking this winter in the US will be hellish because I haven't seen more than a few people who even looked sick (probably spring allergies) since the hoax began, when people get normal winter coughs and runny noses people are going to go absolutely insane.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
While it is obvious that 'they' will manipulate the figures & the fake news crowd will fear monger to the nth degree.

If more folk were more diligent with hand & food hygiene, it would make the situation all the more difficult for the sinister swines to manipulate.

Blitz

Sparrow
Anyone who's got more insight into the UK and Europe, perhaps you can help: I have tickets booked for London over Christmas to see family (there's a time-sensitive reason I should be going), three weeks, was going to go to Germany for Christmas markets, London, then Paris for NYE, then skiing in Switzerland. What's the trend in Europe and those countries in general? As of now are they letting tourists in and if they are is anything open? If they are letting tourists in now, is there a sense about Christmas time? I've looked at quarantine rules and most places as of now I believe have a 10-14 day stay in rule for new arrivals, which obviously makes it pointless; are there infection levels where restrictions are removed so I can monitor it?

thanks in advance

Mountaineer

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Well there goes Poland - the contagion spreads and I'm not talking about COVID-19.
It's the government, I see they are firmly in bed with the globalists but fearing the reaction of the people they moderated. What goes next I don't know.

What is the current situation in Bulgaria?

Last edited:

Mountaineer

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Anyone who's got more insight into the UK and Europe, perhaps you can help: I have tickets booked for London over Christmas to see family (there's a time-sensitive reason I should be going), three weeks, was going to go to Germany for Christmas markets, London, then Paris for NYE, then skiing in Switzerland. What's the trend in Europe and those countries in general? As of now are they letting tourists in and if they are is anything open? If they are letting tourists in now, is there a sense about Christmas time? I've looked at quarantine rules and most places as of now I believe have a 10-14 day stay in rule for new arrivals, which obviously makes it pointless; are there infection levels where restrictions are removed so I can monitor it?

thanks in advance
I think they will want to destroy Christmas just like they destroyed Easter.

barrythecyborg

Woodpecker
Any intel on what's going on in Sweden?

Looking for a safe place to hold out for a few weeks until flying back to Minsk, where I can be sure the cunts won't shut the border/airport...

LeoniusD

Kingfisher

Looking for a safe place to hold out for a few weeks until flying back to Minsk, where I can be sure the cunts won't shut the border/airport...

Iceland and Sweden are the two countries which did not lockdown and don't lockdown, no masks anywhere. Japan actually too, but they have a voluntary mask wearing habit so it's a bit different.

Things are pretty relaxed. In the two big cities, Stockholm and Gothenburg, you will see a few people voluntarily wearing masks, and signs telling you to avoid public transportation unless you have to use it -- which most people ignore anyways. Crowds of over 50 people are technically not allowed, but there have been some protests (both BLM and anti-immigration) where it didn't seem to be enforced, so in reality it's only a thing for sports events and stuff like that. In smaller towns you'll barely notice anything besides occasional, pointless signs saying "be smart stay apart".

I'm having a hard time seeing the governing bodies making an U-turn and shutting things down. There have been short stints of the media pushing fear propaganda about rapidly growing cases, but the Health agency appears to have surprisingly strong resolve.

LeoniusD

Kingfisher
Sweden last week;

w2qr2q34gsgwsre.jpg

Sweden all-cause mortality:

aewtw52w3523455.jpg

And the insane part is that this all-cause mortality peak pales in comparison to previous older flu seasons in the 1990s and early 2000s. Furthermore you had 2 weak flu seasons before which culminates a bit. And on top of it you have voices of nurses in care homes in Sweden who reported that every covid positive elderly person was immediatelly put on morphine instead of the normal meds. You could explain that little spike by that alone. But regardless - even if you take the virus explanation at face value - Sweden and Iceland show how this should have been done;

So everyone - believer in the official virus narrative or doubter - all should be united on that front. Both have reason and logic behind them. At least if you oppose lockdowns and consider this moderately dangerous.

Attachments

• w2qr2q34gsgwsre.jpg
    w2qr2q34gsgwsre.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 2