European Fall Lockdowns - Sweepstake

Mountaineer

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Poland just went more gay now.

From Saturday, all restaurants/bars/clubs must close by 21.

Gyms, pools, amusement centers all closed.

Public gatherings limited to 25 people In most of the country , 10 in the red zones.

PIS is truly the Polish version of RINO Republicans. Morawiecki, Kaczynski and Duda are basically Mitt Romeny, Paul Ryan and McCain just in Polish names.

Fuck this gay earth.
They want to lock the people up again. "But those who install our tracking app won't need to stay inside". What a sham.

Joryk

Poland just went more gay now.

From Saturday, all restaurants/bars/clubs must close by 21.

Gyms, pools, amusement centers all closed.

Public gatherings limited to 25 people In most of the country , 10 in the red zones.

PIS is truly the Polish version of RINO Republicans. Morawiecki, Kaczynski and Duda are basically Mitt Romeny, Paul Ryan and McCain just in Polish names.

Fuck this gay earth.
Did they say anything about possible next steps? Since a week I am travelling trough Poland. The first night everything was fine but now it seems that everyday there are getting new rules. I want to avoid being in a lockdown for months since my girlfriend can not work remotely. We have to get home (holland).

barrythecyborg

Woodpecker
It's pretty forseeable where this covidpass bullshit is going...

First www.covidpass.lv, then .everywhere.

But what about airlines?

Anyone heard any solid rumours?

I was thinking of heading back to Belarus, but if airlines start enforcing QR codes I'll be stuck.

Maybe you'll have to be permitted to enter the country before you fly, like visas now, in which case residency will be enough.

Anyone got any notable predictions?

barrythecyborg

Woodpecker
Which are the Euro countries that are buying this BS the less?? Besides Sweden...
I'm in Estonia ATM, and it's pretty cool.

Maybe 5% masked idiots, other than that the only real tell is bullshit perspex screens at every cash desk...

And everywhere is pretty quiet, like a few people only in most bars/restaurants (though I did go to a bar this week that was totally normal, so maybe its just the tourist spots).

Blade Runner

Kingfisher
It's pretty forseeable where this covidpass bullshit is going...

First www.covidpass.lv, then .everywhere.

But what about airlines?

Anyone heard any solid rumours?

I was thinking of heading back to Belarus, but if airlines start enforcing QR codes I'll be stuck.

Maybe you'll have to be permitted to enter the country before you fly, like visas now, in which case residency will be enough.

Anyone got any notable predictions?
I was going to ask you; I suspect the Belarus might be one of the last holdouts. The southern slav places like Bulgaria might hold out, and in general they might be better prospects as the years go by, but they also suffer from a coming Greece/Turkey and-or world war 3 crisis scenario, being very close by. It sucks but the more I think about things in the coming decade, the more viable and convenient South America seems ... and trust me, I really want to check out EE. It seems that travel and EU madness with its globalist bent and that covidpass bullshit might rule the day. Argh. Fake covidpass, anyone?

barrythecyborg

Woodpecker
I was going to ask you; I suspect the Belarus might be one of the last holdouts. The southern slav places like Bulgaria might hold out, and in general they might be better prospects as the years go by, but they also suffer from a coming Greece/Turkey and-or world war 3 crisis scenario, being very close by. It sucks but the more I think about things in the coming decade, the more viable and convenient South America seems ... and trust me, I really want to check out EE. It seems that travel and EU madness with its globalist bent and that covidpass bullshit might rule the day. Argh. Fake covidpass, anyone?
That's why it's so crazy-making to see hundreds of thousands on the streets in Minsk campaigning to be locked-up.

Fucking moronic.

AManLikePutin

Kingfisher
Protests in Warsaw today from what I am seeing on the net against the closure of Gyms. the very large crowd too.

"Liberal" mayor of Warsaw has supported and backed the protests.....yet the "conservative" RINOs in charge have shut it down.

barrythecyborg

Woodpecker
Sweden's decided to impose lockdowns after an increase in case numbers:

(12:50 in linked video)
Sweden's decided to impose lockdowns after an increase in case numbers:

(12:50 in linked video)
Ok....

So the western media is reporting that Swedish authorities 'want to' impose lockdowns...

Seems a lot like reporting terrifying death counts as people die 'with' conrona, after 'testing positive' in the last 28 days...

Desperate bullshit only mindless morons would buy.

Oh, wait...

From the Daily Mail...

'The new rules, expected to come into force on Monday, WILL ALLOW regional health authorities TO ASK citizens TO AVOID public places such as shopping centres, museums, libraries, swimming pools, concerts and gyms.'

Pretty stringent...

Will be interesting to see realities on ground.

Last edited:

LeoniusD

Kingfisher
Iceland has fallen - stupid morons have begun to impose various measures:

So much for Iceland. Sweden remains as the final bastion. Obviously Japan, most of China and Thailand remain free, but they have this habit of wearing masks now constantly even if there are no fines for not wearing them.

Persistent rumors coming from "internal emails from big corporations" say that France will impose a new lockdown on October the 28th.
Seems plausible ; also one rather reliable journalist retweeted this .