Evidence of 2020 Election Violations

Will anyone be held accountable for violations?

• Yea

Votes: 24 32.4%
  • No

Votes: 50 67.6%

• Total voters

Bird

Kingfisher
Video about Election Fraud in Georgia: Suitcase Full of Ballot Papers

The Georgia Senate Oversight Committee held a hearing on Thursday (December 3, 2020) on the massive election fraud in the state. President Trump was ahead of Joe Biden on election night in Georgia with more than 110,000 votes when Fulton County suddenly stopped counting ballots after a pipe burst causing flooding. It is now known that the burst pipe was a lie and an excuse to kick out election observers.

Trump's legal team showed a video from the tabulation center at the State Farm Arena at yesterday's hearing in Georgia when the election workers were asked to leave at 10:25 p.m. A few "helpers" were left behind and, as the video shows, they pulled out suitcases full of ballots from under tables to tabulate them!

U.S. President Donald Trump tweeted: video footage from Georgia shows suitcases of ballots being taken out from under a table AFTER the supervisors had asked the election workers to leave the room and 4 people stayed behind to continue counting votes.

German source

Backup

TutorGuina

Woodpecker
In 2016, Trump won MN, FL, NH, WI, PA, MI all by less than 2 percent. There were no allegations of fraud. Why is it so hard to believe that he may have lost some states in 2020 by less than 2 percent?
Total.pngWisconsin.pngNew Hampshire.pngMichigan.pngMinnesota.png
Look at the hard data and tell me if any of these states make sense to you
If you stopped the democrat graphs at 2016 told a little kid to complete the blue line crossing the red one you'd get something just as natural and believable as the official data

It also dawned to me that much if not most of Trump's success was not due to his ow skills, but actually because the common American woke up to globohomo and what these filthy people want to do to them
The proccess of rebellion against globohomo was already there before Trump, he was simply chosen from the options

paninaro

Pelican
Look at the hard data and tell me if any of these states make sense to you

Here's one theory: Hillary Clinton was a really bad candidate. She wasn't inspiring, she had no plan, and she acted entitled to the job. I think even all but the most left-wing Democrats would agree she was just a bad overall candidate. Democrats were so uninspired by her that they didn't turn out to vote at all. Another group didn't vote as they assumed she would be the winner so no use in voting.

Clinton never visited Wisconsin at all during the 2016 election season. She assumed she would win. Is it surprising she did so poorly in voter turnout, given she ignored the state? Trump was the first Republican to win Wisconsin since Reagan in 1984.

Obama was a much stronger candidate, and you can see that in your graphs. Then came Clinton and Democrats didn't bother to vote. Then in 2020 they decided to vote again, after seeing what happened in 2016.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
Here's one theory: Hillary Clinton was a really bad candidate. She wasn't inspiring, she had no plan, and she acted entitled to the job. I think even all but the most left-wing Democrats would agree she was just a bad overall candidate. Democrats were so uninspired by her that they didn't turn out to vote at all. Another group didn't vote as they assumed she would be the winner so no use in voting.

Clinton never visited Wisconsin at all during the 2016 election season. She assumed she would win. Is it surprising she did so poorly in voter turnout, given she ignored the state? Trump was the first Republican to win Wisconsin since Reagan in 1984.

Obama was a much stronger candidate, and you can see that in your graphs. Then came Clinton and Democrats didn't bother to vote. Then in 2020 they decided to vote again, after seeing what happened in 2016.
And Biden was a great candidate with a plan who spent a lot of time in Wisconsin?

"Come on, man!"

Samseau

Owl
Gold Member
Well, I know that in NH the increased Dem turnout was due to relaxed rules about absentee ballots. Many hand-recounts were done there and the votes did not look skewed at all, and voter fraud is very low there because in 2016 they had an investigation to look at potential fraud. About a dozen people got caught and were seriously fined or jailed, but no other problems were found. NH is a secure state that got a huge boost from the mail-in voting schemes, which removes all effort from the process of voting and really lets turnout reach near-maximum levels.

Mail-in voting is a serious problem that lets normally lazy voters actually get out and vote, and lazy people always vote Dem.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
Well, I know that in NH the increased Dem turnout was due to relaxed rules about absentee ballots. Many hand-recounts were done there and the votes did not look skewed at all, and voter fraud is very low there because in 2016 they had an investigation to look at potential fraud. About a dozen people got caught and were seriously fined or jailed, but no other problems were found. NH is a secure state that got a huge boost from the mail-in voting schemes, which removes all effort from the process of voting and really lets turnout reach near-maximum levels.

Mail-in voting is a serious problem that lets normally lazy voters actually get out and vote, and lazy people always vote Dem.
But did anyone actually look at voter records and signatures in NH? Just recounting fraudulent votes will always yield the same result.

Samseau

Owl
Gold Member
But did anyone actually look at voter records and signatures in NH? Just recounting fraudulent votes will always yield the same result.

Yes they did, and the towns are very small so it is extremely easy to make sure nothing fishy is going on.

Furthermore, the difference between Biden and Shaheen (the senate race) was not astronomical like it was in Michigan, Penn, or Wisconsin, so again it is a very clear case of a valid election.

NH is filled with women who hate Trump. Trust me that state's results are totally valid.

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member

Census responses show 5 million less people said they voted than the official tally.