Explanation of nightly fireworks

Ironside

Robin
What are the odds of a mass sleeper-cell activation around the fourth of July by the creep state to kill as many whiteys as possible by indoctrinated or MK Ultra mind-sodomized people of culler and soyboys? Its possible, the colleges have been churning out newer models of disgusting humans each subsequent version more radical than the previous. I see people in parking lots looking at me with murderous eyes, they usually are wearing socks and sandals, have something over their face and/or are wearing hoodies. Something is definitely up.
I was actually thinking the same thing. Then there was some youtube video of some guy saying that they have 'sources' that there's going to be a massive response by 'white supremacists and militias' to attack and kill as many BLM activists as possible on the 4th of July, which we know is ludicrous, but would no doubt be spun as such if people defended themselves against attacks against them.
Guys - this is not coordinated - my acquaintance from the Chicago East Side has been having fireworks for over every night now. He sees them sometimes from his window. They are mostly black teenagers who looted all the fireworks from Target, Walmart and specialty stores. They are firing them at night, because you don´t see them during the day. Plus there is nothing else to do, clubs are closed, cops don´t prosecute fireworks for now - and they have tons of supplies they looted recently. This will stop as soon as their supplies run dry - black folk on the East Side can´t sleep properly either because of them. But this is not the worst problem.

A night of the long knives won´t be coming - that would be even counterproductive to the elite. Most victims of violence are black anyway even if there is even greater animosity now. You wait until Kamala Harris is acting president - then things will turn up a notch again.
Just like the riots and whatnot are totally organic, right? Nevermind the massive corporate sponsorship, worldwide co-ordination, endless social media campaigns, celebrity endorsement, and activation of full-blown subversive cells.
Not entertaining the notion that there might be something to this is foolish - especially considering it's going on in multiple cities across multiple states.

bucky

Pelican
My black friend in Atlanta tells me it is the police setting them off. The police are pissed off at people rioting and want to wear them down, so they are setting off fireworks to keep the rioters from sleeping and in some way hopefully combatting more rioting. According to him, they are also driving through black neighborhoods at night and running their sirens for the same reason. I could believe that. But I find it odd that it's going on nationwide, if it's not coordinated.
Interesting. I don't 100% reject the idea. It might be a good strategic move on the part of the police.

Regardless, they should get used to it as the country becomes more Mexican and Central American, because as I noted above, fireworks at all hours of the night is a normal thing in those parts of the world.

Thomas More

Hummingbird
In my suburban subdivision, heavy fireworks usage is common for weeks before the 4th, including by me. I've often told people my neighborhood sounds like a war zone this time of year.

I would say it is even heavier now, but relatively normal. Fireworks are fun.

I will say, in Colorado, you have to drive up to Wyoming to get the good fireworks, and those stores have not been looted. Somebody is paying for the fireworks being shot off here, and there are not cheap. The fireworks I've been hearing and seeing cost a lot of money.

Roosh

Cardinal
My black friend in Atlanta tells me it is the police setting them off. The police are pissed off at people rioting and want to wear them down, so they are setting off fireworks to keep the rioters from sleeping and in some way hopefully combatting more rioting. According to him, they are also driving through black neighborhoods at night and running their sirens for the same reason. I could believe that. But I find it odd that it's going on nationwide, if it's not coordinated.
If true there would be video by now of at least one cop doing it.

Ironside

Robin
I was actually thinking the same thing. Then there was some youtube video of some guy saying that they have 'sources' that there's going to be a massive response by 'white supremacists and militias' to attack and kill as many BLM activists as possible on the 4th of July, which we know is ludicrous, but would no doubt be spun as such if people defended themselves against attacks against them.

Just like the riots and whatnot are totally organic, right? Nevermind the massive corporate sponsorship, worldwide co-ordination, endless social media campaigns, celebrity endorsement, and activation of full-blown subversive cells.
Not entertaining the notion that there might be something to this is foolish - especially considering it's going on in multiple cities across multiple states.
Actually the more I think about it the more likely it seems to me that the white cultists will use the 4th of July to dress up as over the top Nazis to go and attack protestors, so that the media pins the blame on white people. Having patriots hung over from celebrations when the shitstorm hits (ie the state managing to 'identify' the masked nazis as people that have expressed nationalistic views/are part of militias/conservative ex-military) is bonus on the cake.
They're not above donning 'enemy' uniforms are slaughtering their own 'allies' if it furthers their goals.

It's really a testimony to human gullibility that people in the US believe white supremacists are a huge threat. Ever since Richard Spencer did that heil Trump thing and maybe six people did Nazi salutes, the mainstream media has acted like it's a major threat looming over our heads. I'm sure we need to keep a real close eye on all six of them or else they'll sieze power and began a policy of apartheid... :rolleyes:

Ironside

Robin
It's really a testimony to human gullibility that people in the US believe white supremacists are a huge threat. Ever since Richard Spencer did that heil Trump thing and maybe six people did Nazi salutes, the mainstream media has acted like it's a major threat looming over our heads. I'm sure we need to keep a real close eye on all six of them or else they'll sieze power and began a policy of apartheid... :rolleyes:
It's a cult. Their beliefs aren't rational to anyone not in their cult. The cult priests in the media have told them that there are veritable hordes of young white men with SS uniforms and jackboots waiting for a signal to rise up and 'extermiante subhumans', and that they communicate through cryptic signals like hand gestures, frog pictures, and coloured hats. I feel sorry for the people in this cult, because they've been induced into a constant state of fight or flight - you think it's bad when some jump scare in a movie panics you - that's literally how they've been convinced to live every single waking moment.
I'm sure hardcore Scientologists are feverent believers that people are 'unclean' and need to 'audit their thetans'
Just as those in this cult are feverent believers that white people are 'racist' and need to 'check their privilege'
They'll throw themselves in front of cars in order to martyr themselves for the cause, they'll castrate themselves in order to sacrifice their virility and future for their gods (but of course, they're convinced it's because they're 'transitioning'). It's a cult. It's not communism, liberalism, anti-racism, etc. It's just a cult. They are fanatical religious zealots.
And if they label you anything - racist, sexist, white supremacist, Islamophobic, homophobic, misogynist, white nationalist, fascist, transphobic, nazi, etc. Understand they're just saying you're a heretic - because you aren't part of their cult.

Last edited:

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
This guy packed a lot of firepower into those tube-like devices. I don't know how he didn't burn himself while shooting fireworks in multiple directions. We have to give him props for his patriotism. :squintlol:

Thomas More

Hummingbird

This video shows how many private fireworks were going off in LA, where they are completely prohibited. It was the same in Denver. A friend drove down from the mountains and got a view of it this weekend.

I have sat at a big house up in Granada Hills overlooking the San Fernando valley back in the 90s, and there were only commercial fireworks at that time. I have also been to a July 4th concert at Red Rocks in Denver about 8 years ago, where I could see out over the city, and there again, I mostly saw commercial displays. I did not see this kind of continuous air bursts over every neighborhood.

I started buying mortars and setting them off at my house about five years ago. I think my neighborhood has had this level of airbursts over the past few years.

I think private usage of airburst fireworks has gone way up in recent years. The cancellation of the public displays may have affected it, and the BLM protesters may have been trying to create a general sense of chaos, but I think private fireworks parties have become way more popular and extravagant than they used to be.

Zenta

Woodpecker
Gold Member
This is fairly normal for the lead-up to the Fourth here. Also given the fact that so many municipalities have canceled fireworks shows, more people are doing them individually--I've been so inclined myself.
Looks like you hit the nail on the head without it being a conspiracy. Congrats.

Easy_C

Crow
In our area I know who it is because you can see them hanging around parking lots about dusk.

It’s hoodlum looking “diverse” (usually Hispanic or middle eastern looking) high schoolers.

A cringe & blue-pilled gentleman of non-American descent told me that it was part of the, "No justice, no peace," thing.

I told him I thought it was simply a situation where people no longer feel afraid to break the law by setting off fireworks in places they aren't officially allowed to do so.. It's like, if people are smashing police car windows with skate boards, flipping over vehicles and lighting them on fire, general BLM'ing.. burning, looting, murdering... and not suffering any consequences, well then... it emboldens those who just want to illegally set fireworks off.. Any fear of consequence that might deter people from doing that in the past is gone.

Remember.. it's not just racist to capitalize the W in white, it's also White Supremacist

I guess I'm confused. This has always been normal no matter where I've lived, all my life. People lighting off fireworks in their neighborhood in the lead-up to Fourth of July and police not being able to enforce it due to the sheer number of people doing it. Maybe it's a tad more frequent this year due to quarantine. I noticed no one here mentioned that the Fourth of July is in a few days, you guys do remember that right? :laughter:
July 4th may have been Independence day but every other day is "We is Kangz" day I guess.

I hope everyone sort of had a decent 4th...what a mess.

Gremlin

Sparrow
This obviously has something to do with the current unrest, but that said fireworks at all hours of the night is a normal thing in some parts of the world. In my wife's country in Central America it's common for someone to shoot off bottle rockets and M80s under your window at 3am or 4am. Sometimes they time them just right so that the next barrage starts right when you're likely to be falling back to sleep. They sometimes keep it up for up to an hour.

As Roosh noted above though, you should normally be able to tell the difference between fireworks and gun shots. I heard a rapid series of pop pop pops across the street in the park one night and thought it was gunfire rather than fireworks, and sure enough the next day it turned out that someone had been murdered in the park.
Hot damn. Central America is a bigger shithole in ways I never would have imagined. I'm glad I fled the US three years ago because it's becoming just that, an unlivable shithole.

bucky

Pelican
Hot damn. Central America is a bigger shithole in ways I never would have imagined. I'm glad I fled the US three years ago because it's becoming just that, an unlivable shithole.
I mean, the US is a long way off still from becoming Guatemala or India, but yeah, it's slowly getting there. It's still a nice place when you live around mostly Americans, when you can find them.

Yes, I left the US over half a decade ago because it just keeps getting worse and worse.

Look at the "new normal" for Minneapolis... basically a burnt up, toilet bowl blowout worse than Djibouti.

pitbullowner

Pelican
Isn't Spencer a queer or something

pitbullowner

Pelican
According to Matt Forney, yes.
I don't know the whole deal with that.

Anyhow not to troll/derail the thread... I'll contribute:
I live far enough out in the county where I hear gunshots during the day. Some kids with their parents money just blasting out 7.62 and 5.56 rounds non stop lately. With the price of ammo primers you'd think they'd not just burn through ammo like that.