e083f04a1fe4f5db.jpeg

homersheineken

Kingfisher
e083f04a1fe4f5db.jpeg

Cyborg Zucky knows better.

maxresdefault.jpg

PizzaBagel

Chicken
No one is really missing out on anything by not being on Facebook. A bunch of my friends still use it to organize events (birthday parties, happy hour, hikes, etc.), but I suppose if they're a good friend, then they'll just contact you some other way to invite you if you're not on Facebook.

I do wonder if engineers with power at Facebook abuse it to "stalk" people, whether that's crushes, their own friends or enemies.

Point being, don't put anything on there you don't expect to get leaked!

Creepy... Facebook really is a spy tool. On the bright side, I'm banned from both Instagram and Facebook. They got too tired of my controversial posts.
Controversial to big tech can be things like thinking men and women are different for example. I regard FB as a massive security risk and got rid of it 4 years ago. Never really missed it but then again I am 50 and have no social life anyway. Must be a bit harder for young guys, my son talks about dumping it but never seems to be able to.

HKBhusal

Sparrow
Facebook has been recommending me ''people you may know'' that I have no idea how facebook knows that I know them.

I simply talk to these people on whatsapp, we have no friends in common, not on facebook at least because I don't even add half of my friends on Facebook, so how the hell does facebook knows that I know these people?

Is facebook working with whatsapp or something? Last night, I saw 7 different friends coming up on my ''people you may know'' page and I have no idea how facebook knows that I know them.

In today's age, if you are still on FB in good conscience knowing the evils it perpetuates, then you are in the wrong, friend.

American democracy's biggest threat is not China, Russia, or any world power but big tech. The censorship is already taking place. Before we know it big tech is going to have minions in the courts, congress, and our government as a whole. The media has already been infiltrated. Cancel culture is becoming more and more prominent in our society and media. Our military is changing its rules and regulations rapidly to appeal to these people. Our religions are being attacked churches are being vandalized christianity is being corrupted with false prophets. If you have not realized it's all happening at once. The Bible predicted it in the book of Revelations. Christianity is dying and becoming corrupted, false prophets are everywhere and greed has taken our preachers and ministers. It may sound like I am exaggerating but it's all unraveling itself before our own eyes. The end times are not exactly here but as we move on through the 2030's 40's and 50's it is going to become more apparent. In the Book of Revelations Chapter 13 verses 16-17 NKJV it says "He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name". It's only a matter of time before we are forced to get the mark of the beast.

Papist

Robin
American democracy's biggest threat is not China, Russia, or any world power but big tech. The censorship is already taking place. Before we know it big tech is going to have minions in the courts, congress, and our government as a whole. The media has already been infiltrated. Cancel culture is becoming more and more prominent in our society and media. Our military is changing its rules and regulations rapidly to appeal to these people. Our religions are being attacked churches are being vandalized christianity is being corrupted with false prophets. If you have not realized it's all happening at once. The Bible predicted it in the book of Revelations. Christianity is dying and becoming corrupted, false prophets are everywhere and greed has taken our preachers and ministers. It may sound like I am exaggerating but it's all unraveling itself before our own eyes. The end times are not exactly here but as we move on through the 2030's 40's and 50's it is going to become more apparent. In the Book of Revelations Chapter 13 verses 16-17 NKJV it says "He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name". It's only a matter of time before we are forced to get the mark of the beast.

Like you, I'm beginning to think we've reached the start of the End Times, however I don't see it going much beyond the 2030s. Indeed Jesus's crucifixion occurred in AD 33, so 2033 seems like a reasonable time to expect Him to return, maybe? By then the Covid Passport might have progressed to a chip, which one has been commanded to accept, and which is required in order to buy or sell in person at least.

HKBhusal

Sparrow
Like you, I'm beginning to think we've reached the start of the End Times, however I don't see it going much beyond the 2030s. Indeed Jesus's crucifixion occurred in AD 33, so 2033 seems like a reasonable time to expect Him to return, maybe?

No.

No man can call the time frame.

Many false prophet televangelists have fallen prey to their hubris in trying to do so.

NickK

Woodpecker
No.

No man can call the time frame.

Many false prophet televangelists have fallen prey to their hubris in trying to do so.
We CAN call the time frame. We are called to read the signs of the times.
What we will never know is the exact day and time.

HKBhusal

Sparrow
We CAN call the time frame. We are called to read the signs of the times.
What we will never know is the exact day and time.

No, I respectfully disagree. @Papist is treading a thin and dangerous line in trying to call a second coming return date. Reliance on your own subjective worldview and opinions on how end times will unfold, decade by decade, is faulty and foolhardy. We are simply to endure 'til the end.

"Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Behold, I have told you before. Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not." Matthew 23:26

"For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be." Matthew 27