Fake Alien Invasion – Coming Up Next

MichaelWitcoff

Hummingbird
Orthodox
This “galactic federation” gibberish is/was pushed by every major occult figure if the last hundred years, each of whom claimed to be in contact with “aliens.” In reality demons are using them like empty meat puppets, similar to the Unman in CS Lewis’s “Space Trilogy.”

If you want to see just how deep the nonsense goes, check out Alice Bailey’s book “Externalization Of The Hierarchy.” They are very very serious about this narrative, which has thankfully been exposed by priests like Father Seraphim Rose and Father Spyridon Bailey.

GodfatherPartTwo

Kingfisher
This “galactic federation” gibberish is/was pushed by every major occult figure if the last hundred years, each of whom claimed to be in contact with “aliens.” In reality demons are using them like empty meat puppets, similar to the Unman in CS Lewis’s “Space Trilogy.”

If you want to see just how deep the nonsense goes, check out Alice Bailey’s book “Externalization Of The Hierarchy.” They are very very serious about this narrative, which has thankfully been exposed by priests like Father Seraphim Rose and Father Spyridon Bailey.
Why is it in (the powers that be) interest to promote subterranean extraterrestrials? Is it to keep the normies superstitious about some bs that will never happen while (they) are busy subverting us and fortifying their monopolies?

Bolly

Pelican
One world gov and the Antichrist still come first. We ain't there yet. Remember the movie Independence Day with Will Smith? When the aliens arrive; the scene shows the mother ship bursting out of the heavens seemingly visible to all the Earth from the east to the west. This is also a common theme in most alien movies. To me that's always a mimic of Jesus's second coming.

Matthew 24:27 KJV
"For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be."

Ive long thought the alien agenda in Hollywood and elsewhere is merely conditioning the masses to believe that believe in ET's so the world will unite as one under the Antichrist to fight against a perceived alien invasion but will actually be fighting against Jesus at his second coming when he returns to slaughter the heathen and rescue the saved. Most people by then would be so clueless to the Bible they couldn't put two and two together that its actually Jesus returning.

MichaelWitcoff

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Why is it in (the powers that be) interest to promote subterranean extraterrestrials? Is it to keep the normies superstitious about some bs that will never happen while (they) are busy subverting us and fortifying their monopolies?

That’s certainly part of it, and it’s also a lot easier to convince people they need a “one world government” if there’s some “external threat” they need to “work together to defeat.” Alternately, the revelation of (fake) aliens could convince people they’re “all the same” and have no further need for separate nations, since we are all ruled and guided by the same “benevolent” entities anyway. Two paths to the same outcome.

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
One world gov and the Antichrist still come first. We ain't there yet. Remember the movie Independence Day with Will Smith? When the aliens arrive; the scene shows the mother ship bursting out of the heavens seemingly visible to all the Earth from the east to the west. This is also a common theme in most alien movies. To me that's always a mimic of Jesus's second coming.

Matthew 24:27 KJV
"For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be."

Ive long thought the alien agenda in Hollywood and elsewhere is merely conditioning the masses to believe that believe in ET's so the world will unite as one under the Antichrist to fight against a perceived alien invasion but will actually be fighting against Jesus at his second coming when he returns to slaughter the heathen and rescue the saved. Most people by then would be so clueless to the Bible they couldn't put two and two together that its actually Jesus returning.

Independence Day is the perfect propaganda film for the global elite/NWO.
Jewish good guys? Check.
Black hero? Check.
Stupid rednecks? Check.
Strong working women? Check.
Religions except Judaism attacked? Check.
Alien invasion? Of course. And then the whole world dissolves their borders to fight the aliens - together!

Pretty much a perfect rule that anything with aliens is to be avoided.

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Look up the book “Vril: The Power of the Coming Race.” Apparently it was considered non fiction by many people and was considered occult knowledge by the Nazis. It’s about a powerful subterranean race that has telekinetic powers. Just goes back to this obsession or fascination with aliens @MichaelWitcoff referred to.

Feyoder

Kingfisher

The book Witcoff is referencing here is That Hideous Strength (part 3 of Lewis's space trilogy).

What a book. Easily in my top 3. Chilling but also a very cool adventure (the whole space trilogy is good actually. Strongly recommended.)

The amount of people willingly believing in this UFO malarkey is beyond face-palming. (((Extraterrestrials))) do not exist. The physical and the meta-physical are dimensional, in a way, between earth, heaven, and hell. If anything, what I've learned is that we humans are all just stuck here in this earthly realm along with all the assholes who disobeyed God and followed the devil in being kicked out of heaven. No ghosts, no aliens, no sentient AI, just a legion of unclean spirits, and maybe a couple antediluvian relics like giants and hybrids (which is scripturally sound). I want to believe angels come here, but I do not know enough about their kind, nor do I believe we should, man must focus on man's salvation foremost. All these other wild theories, though they may be interesting, lead man away from Christ.

kamoz

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I too think this is next.

I used to always blow off people who claimed to see UFOs (ie that lame show on cable hosted by William shatner). However a good friend of mine who is an airline pilot, and shared the same belief, saw something he couldn’t explain the other week.

He described it as a perfect line of lights at an extreme distance moving together that faded in then faded out. It looked like a constellation of stars at first just based on appearance, then due to rapid movement he thought it was a formation, but ultimately based on its perfect alignment and synchronous movement it seemed like some kind of structure. Estimated location of the sighting was over Utah or Wyoming late at night.

I toyed with the thought of a fake alien invasion before - with the Navy releasing that video a while back, these monoliths, and even before all that the “invade Area 51” thing. But now this report from someone I know coupled with increasing news on the subject solidifies it. How they will play it I don’t know. An attempt to break the faith of those who are religious? That these “aliens” are our creators? Aliens that believe in diversity and feminism that say the white man must go? None of this would surprise me.

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
I too think this is next.

I used to always blow off people who claimed to see UFOs (ie that lame show on cable hosted by William shatner). However a good friend of mine who is an airline pilot, and shared the same belief, saw something he couldn’t explain the other week.

He described it as a perfect line of lights at an extreme distance moving together that faded in then faded out. It looked like a constellation of stars at first just based on appearance, then due to rapid movement he thought it was a formation, but ultimately based on its perfect alignment and synchronous movement it seemed like some kind of structure. Estimated location of the sighting was over Utah or Wyoming late at night.

I toyed with the thought of a fake alien invasion before - with the Navy releasing that video a while back, these monoliths, and even before all that the “invade Area 51” thing. But now this report from someone I know coupled with increasing news on the subject solidifies it. How they will play it I don’t know. An attempt to break the faith of those who are religious? That these “aliens” are our creators? Aliens that believe in diversity and feminism that say the white man must go? None of this would surprise me.
Very strange you say that... you remind me of something similar that I witnessed while flying over what must have been Colorado at night. I hate flying due to claustrophobia so I stare outside constantly out the window. This time, I saw what at first I thought was a shooting star, but it was different because it seemed to be in our atmosphere, almost like level to the airplane, and it was not a distant white flash like a comet would appear; it was the color of like a yellow lightbulb, and it was larger than your average comet. It traveled in an extremely smooth, fast pace, in a perfect line. It moved across the earth in a second. Perhaps it was just a shooting star, but your friend's description, the rapid movement, perfect alignment, and "perfect line" really rung a bell and reminded me of this.

It's very possible there is highly advanced military technology out there that is not extraterrestrial. It's possible that these things will be used in the event of a faked alien invasion. As for the motive of why they'd do it. Project blue-beam is said to cement the one world religion narrative. Kind of like the ribbon on top of the new world order. If that's the case I'd expect it to be done last, after the control of our livelihood, food supply, and electrical grid has already occurred.