Fake Alien Invasion – Coming Up Next

An alien invasion will be probably the next (or one of the next) big hoaxes in history. (((They))) might use holographic technology and sacrifice a big number of people (like 9/11 or coronacircus) to pull it off as convincing as possible. A blog called CoronaCircus mentioned this in one of his short stories:
10:12

It seems the people aren’t buying the official line. Social media is buzzing with one big consensus. It is a beautiful thing to behold. The People unanimously rejecting the propaganda, the government and media lies, and uniting around the same contrarian idea.

The aliens must be welcomed as friends.

Crowds are growing in St. Peter’s square and Jerusalem. In Mecca and Bodh Gaya, respective armies have quarantined the perimeter around “their” UFOs, and started evacuating populations.

10:30

Social media is showing millions of people have left their screens and started gathering in population centers around the world in support of the aliens. I just saw a glitter; there’s a gathering not far, I’m going.

12:00

Still no news from the UFOs, that are still hovering there, at exactly 33 meters. The TV is also saying their exact diameter is 111 meters. The TV and government are screaming “panic”, and there is absolutely no panic in the world, except for the war mongers and nutter freaks.

I have never seen this. Such a disconnect between institutional propaganda and alternative opinion. Everyone is watching the TV, but nobody is buying it. Even the real conspiracy theorists have spoken, and they support the aliens.

Opinions are being formed online now, on alternative platforms, and everyone sees through the government’s lies.

All my friends agree the aliens are good. I haven’t heard of the one I used to make fun of for his 911 truthing, back when it was still a very shocking idea. I think he lives somewhere in the mountains.

And in part 2 it goes like this:

94 AH, 18:30

I slept the whole day, because I spent the night reading through that forum. Most of the participants there have been at it for years, and are fully organized in remote, mountainous locations.

The first thing I realized, is they thought something like this might happen (what they call the “alien disclosure”). They seem to have predicted it was a “possible culmination”.

Second, they believe it is all part of an elaborate ruse, a scripted show (as they call it). So they do say it is entertainment, though they claim to see through it, and not to be entertained by it.

Third, they have crazy ideas of who is behind it and what their goal is.

95 AH 23:15

I’ve been reading non-stop. What I’m learning is fascinating.

It turns out not everyone heard the “alien” three months ago. Users in that forum that are the farthest from any city didn’t hear anything. Also, people in a foreign country at the time of the address heard it in that country’s tongue, not their own; I knew about this, but I had never really paid attention to it.

I learned there are methods for inducing sounds with microwaves, what is called “voice-to-skull” technology, and that it has been used in the past.

What if this “alien address” was not broadcast via magical alien telepathy, but rather quite mundane terrestrial means?

And who knows what I saw on my screen? Could it have been somehow fake?
If you're interested you can read more here: https://coronacircus.com/2020/10/10/journal-from-the-future/

GodfatherPartTwo

Woodpecker
Very strange you say that... you remind me of something similar that I witnessed while flying over what must have been Colorado at night. I hate flying due to claustrophobia so I stare outside constantly out the window. This time, I saw what at first I thought was a shooting star, but it was different because it seemed to be in our atmosphere, almost like level to the airplane, and it was not a distant white flash like a comet would appear; it was the color of like a yellow lightbulb, and it was larger than your average comet. It traveled in an extremely smooth, fast pace, in a perfect line. It moved across the earth in a second. Perhaps it was just a shooting star, but your friend's description, the rapid movement, perfect alignment, and "perfect line" really rung a bell and reminded me of this.

It's very possible there is highly advanced military technology out there that is not extraterrestrial. It's possible that these things will be used in the event of a faked alien invasion. As for the motive of why they'd do it. Project blue-beam is said to cement the one world religion narrative. Kind of like the ribbon on top of the new world order. If that's the case I'd expect it to be done last, after the control of our livelihood, food supply, and electrical grid has already occurred.
Last couple months when I step out at night for a smoke I look up at the stars and I keep catching shooting stars moving very fast. Been noticing it more and more lately. UFO? Maybe. Probably not.

You brought up Military technology. I read this guy who once said he got lost deep in the woods until he came upon this giant lake. This giant black pyramid shaped UFO thing with three orange lights came out of the water, went up into the sky, and zipped off into the horizon. Instead of saying UFO, the guy said that his first instinct was Military. At least 2 to 3 generations of what the civies know about. Makes you wonder...

Captain Gh

Ostrich
Gold Member
Don't have a say in this yet... Since I didn't delved into it... But some of You are on the Playbook of believing everything Anti-MSM... Which might be what they want! Just sayin!

Along with Simeon & a few of the Old guard, we always spewed about The existence of a LOT of Red Pills Knowledge!

From John E. Brandenburg, a PhD, who's written ostensibly about detonations on Mars, to former US Military Colonel who'se talked about his envolvement in the Philadelphia Experiment.

Dismissing their UFO claims as Crackpots is too easy! Never forget we also classify as Crackpots to everyone else, for even believing (most of us) in the existance of the JQ & Hollyweird.

I too think this is next.

I used to always blow off people who claimed to see UFOs (ie that lame show on cable hosted by William shatner). However a good friend of mine who is an airline pilot, and shared the same belief, saw something he couldn’t explain the other week.

He described it as a perfect line of lights at an extreme distance moving together that faded in then faded out. It looked like a constellation of stars at first just based on appearance, then due to rapid movement he thought it was a formation, but ultimately based on its perfect alignment and synchronous movement it seemed like some kind of structure. Estimated location of the sighting was over Utah or Wyoming late at night.

I toyed with the thought of a fake alien invasion before - with the Navy releasing that video a while back, these monoliths, and even before all that the “invade Area 51” thing. But now this report from someone I know coupled with increasing news on the subject solidifies it. How they will play it I don’t know. An attempt to break the faith of those who are religious? That these “aliens” are our creators? Aliens that believe in diversity and feminism that say the white man must go? None of this would surprise me.
Yes, the ET's are going to be woker than ever. They flew all across the known universe just to come to earth to stop the oppression of the melanites by those dastardly sunburn-susceptible whites. They will ensure that every child born on earth is a quadroon, and chooses its own sexual loadout by age 7. They also heard the cries of the jews and the fags from all the way across the stars and are here to make sure these people remain on top of the human hierarchy as well as each other.

What your buddy saw was probably holographic testing, part of a black project that includes active camouflage (think predator blend on the exterior of a plane, coupled with highly advanced radar jamming capabilities). Everything is human-made, demonically-inspired.

Don Quixote

Woodpecker
Don't have a say in this yet... Since I didn't delved into it... But some of You are on the Playbook of believing everything Anti-MSM... Which might be what they want! Just sayin!

Along with Simeon & a few of the Old guard, we always spewed about The existence of a LOT of Red Pills Knowledge!

From John E. Brandenburg, a PhD, who's written ostensibly about detonations on Mars, to former US Military Colonel who'se talked about his envolvement in the Philadelphia Experiment.

Dismissing their UFO claims as Crackpots is too easy! Never forget we also classify as Crackpots to everyone else, for even believing (most of us) in the existance of the JQ & Hollyweird.
I suppose it is possible that they are leaking information to "prepare" mankind for some kind of revelation, but I think that's a very small possibility given the nature of current events and the past decade. I noticed around 2015 that these UFO stories were becoming more mainstream and no longer crackpot ideas. Important figures and news outlets like Fox began to address these things. It is clearly a selective leak of information. Some of the people behind it (Podesta, for example, being one), raises some eyebrows. I'm pretty sure it's yet another fake hoax planned for us, but I do keep an open mind about other possibilities.

Maybe all those trillions we sink into our military and years of advancement has been to create an illusion of an E.T. invasion and the "world must come together to defeat it" is the ultimate message.

We continue to pour trillions into advancing our military technology but then we only use a portion of it. Maybe this was the goal, to make aircraft so advanced that the average layman thinks it is beyond human technology and it is an alien invasion. It is far fetched but if you have ever seen a stealth bomber or fighter in real life it is pretty breathtaking. They seem to hover in the air and then take off out of no where. And that is 1980's technology. Makes you wonder what they can create today. And maybe those creations were not meant for direct war but instead to be used as a fake alien invasion and a push by the people for a one world govt. to fight for safety against it.

RalphMalph

Woodpecker
2021, baby! I'm going to be eating beans in my house with no power by the fire mumbling to my neighbor who didn't stock up: Ay, man. Ay! AaaaayyyyyyLMAOs! (it was the jews.)
Is that why there was a run on Corned Beef from Brazil at my local Aldis market? Can't find a can of it there and it's been 3 weeks like that. No cans to be found under $3.50 a can locally. :laughter:

Just don't eat the Bush's baked beans with onion in cans and then sit close to the fire after eating. Your fire department will have more important things to do.

typtre

Robin
Good links with info on the subject:

While not sure if it's real, I found this particularly interesting from the links above:

Benenson1.PNG

Benenson2.PNG

Document here:

If real they contemplated doing this at the time of the Hillary/Trump election.
The Benenson logo looks really crappy though so while it is a "real" kind of read, I must question the purpose for it's "leak".
Having the benefit of a four year hindsight, the BLRiots and the Zikapocalypse really turned out to be this years strategy.

With this years headlines, the release of the "Documentary" The Phenomenon which after watching I have no doubt is a big and eerily well made Psyop meant to speak directly into the hearts of our environmentalist youth, it looks like FIRESIGN really is in the preparations stage.

Other point:

If the aliens thing is real, It’s overwhelmingly more likely that they’re ancient aliens than they are contemporary invader aliens.
Agreed, but our Benevolent Overlords needs an Enemy for us to function to their liking!

Last edited:

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I want my damn Pleiadian woman and I want her now!

15199570829_e5131889ed.jpg

This one has decoded the precice moment of the impact when the tower of Babylon fell, from her spaceship.

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Independence Day is the perfect propaganda film for the global elite/NWO.
Jewish good guys? Check.
Black hero? Check.
Stupid rednecks? Check.
Strong working women? Check.
Religions except Judaism attacked? Check.
Alien invasion? Of course. And then the whole world dissolves their borders to fight the aliens - together!

Pretty much a perfect rule that anything with aliens is to be avoided.

And the alpha male hero marries a stripper single mom.

That said, it's a fun movie. And it's been a few years since I've seen it but I don't remember any religions other than Judaism portrayed at all, Judaism was portrayed positively mainly through Jeff Goldblum's character's father. As for stupid rednecks, I never understood why everyone kept mocking Randy Quaid's character even after the aliens showed up--seems like he should've been vindicated at that point (and he did in fact end up sacrificing his life to save everyone else).

surfdog

Sparrow
EMP with grid down will be devastating. 7 days without power and people will be begging for aliens to take care of us. I'm shocked they haven't given us a small taste of life (during pandemic) without electricity already. I guess they need to track our phones and brainwash us too much to cut off the power. They are running out of tricks to pull on us so the next one will probably be pretty significant.

Pilgrim

Pigeon
When I was young I was fascinated by UFOs and read many accounts by level-headed trained observers (airline pilots, military personnel, scientists, etc.) which convinced me of the reality of these phenomena. Back then I thought --- as most UFO enthusiasts do --- that these things were advanced craft, and that their occupants were extraterrestrial beings.

But many years later, I came to faith and began to view the world through a more Biblical lens. I wondered whether these "extraterrestrials" were what they claimed to be. The problems of interplanetary travel aside, it was odd that in their encounters with humans, these beings often imparted New Age spiritual teachings which denied the essential tenets of Christian doctrine. These beings also performed terrifying experiments on their paralysed subjects involving the reproductive system, the goal of which appeared to be the gradual creation of a hybrid race. Moreover, people were reporting being able to "channel" the words of these "aliens" whilst in a trance, which I thought was very strange if they were simply extraterrestrial beings.

When I learned that the renowned French ufologist Jacques Vallee concluded, after years of research, that these aerial phenomena were more extradimensional than extraterrestrial in nature, and that the activities of the entities associated with them had more in common with historic descriptions of demonic activity, I realised that the whole ET-thing is a massive demonic deception.

Jive Turkey

Sparrow
When I learned that the renowned French ufologist Jacques Vallee concluded, after years of research, that these aerial phenomena were more extradimensional than extraterrestrial in nature, and that the activities of the entities associated with them had more in common with historic descriptions of demonic activity, I realised that the whole ET-thing is a massive demonic deception.
A great book about this by Jacques Vallee is "The Edge of Reality"

.pdf is easily available. The book demonstrates that many, many UFO reports are credible and accurate, and like Pilgrim said, that they are of a metaphysical or extradimensional nature, rather than beings from another planet. It is well worth reading. Also, the subreddit /r/UFO or /r/UFOs (can't remember) has been around for years, HOWEVER, since the beginning of the scamdemic, there have been many high quality sightings filmed and posted there, all within the last couple of months.

I'm not saying they are real, but as someone who has enjoyed researching UFOs and looking for footage for over 10+ years, I have never seen anything like it. Maybe video editing technology is just getting a lot better, but it is definitely worth checking out the top posts from that sub and seeing for yourself

prendergast

Sparrow
Independence Day is the perfect propaganda film for the global elite/NWO.
Jewish good guys? Check.
Black hero? Check.
Stupid rednecks? Check.
Strong working women? Check.
Religions except Judaism attacked? Check.
Alien invasion? Of course. And then the whole world dissolves their borders to fight the aliens - together!

Pretty much a perfect rule that anything with aliens is to be avoided.

It's been a while since I've watched it but I remember Fire in the Sky being a pretty accurate alien movie. If I recall correctly, the emotionless aliens kidnap the main character and just kinda torture him in some kind of experiment before dumping him back on Earth.

Mountaineer

Pelican
Gold Member
EMP with grid down will be devastating. 7 days without power and people will be begging for aliens to take care of us. I'm shocked they haven't given us a small taste of life (during pandemic) without electricity already. I guess they need to track our phones and brainwash us too much to cut off the power. They are running out of tricks to pull on us so the next one will probably be pretty significant.
They did, New York 2003 blackout.

Arado

Pelican
Gold Member
That would also mean no social media though, people will actually talk with one another and won't be blasted with propaganda 24/7.