Fake Alien Invasion – Coming Up Next

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
I'm surprised no one has brought up good ol Alan Moore's watchmen with the aliens. The story of one super intelligent human faking an alien invasion in order to unite humanity under world peace/one world government. Others know of the plan, but choose to stay silent for the good of the normies.

Pilgrim

Pigeon
I'm surprised no one has brought up good ol Alan Moore's watchmen with the aliens. The story of one super intelligent human faking an alien invasion in order to unite humanity under world peace/one world government.

Interesting: I'd heard of the graphic novel, but I'm not a fan of his, so was unaware of the plot. I think that if there is a fake alien invasion it will indeed be in order to unite the world under a single government.

...After all, Reagan was already priming us for this back in the 1980s.

Don Quixote

Woodpecker
They're constantly seeding this crap. Now we've got the 2001 Space Odyssey set springing up all over the place. Really makes you:hmm:
Notice as well how as soon as covid-19 hit, hollywood just stopped working. However, it really just merged its movie-making into reality by creating elaborate psy-ops. It's actors were playing roles in real life. Think Tom Hanks getting Covid. Thats one of many examples. All of this is so bizarre, its like a simulation. Reminds me of the shakespeare quote, "the world is a stage and we are all players." Basically Hollywood has a much more important "film" to make, and we are all extras LOL.

Don Quixote

Woodpecker
When I was young I was fascinated by UFOs and read many accounts by level-headed trained observers (airline pilots, military personnel, scientists, etc.) which convinced me of the reality of these phenomena. Back then I thought --- as most UFO enthusiasts do --- that these things were advanced craft, and that their occupants were extraterrestrial beings.

But many years later, I came to faith and began to view the world through a more Biblical lens. I wondered whether these "extraterrestrials" were what they claimed to be. The problems of interplanetary travel aside, it was odd that in their encounters with humans, these beings often imparted New Age spiritual teachings which denied the essential tenets of Christian doctrine. These beings also performed terrifying experiments on their paralysed subjects involving the reproductive system, the goal of which appeared to be the gradual creation of a hybrid race. Moreover, people were reporting being able to "channel" the words of these "aliens" whilst in a trance, which I thought was very strange if they were simply extraterrestrial beings.

When I learned that the renowned French ufologist Jacques Vallee concluded, after years of research, that these aerial phenomena were more extradimensional than extraterrestrial in nature, and that the activities of the entities associated with them had more in common with historic descriptions of demonic activity, I realised that the whole ET-thing is a massive demonic deception.
Speaking of demonic. This reminds me of something I read from a linguist named David Oats. His theory is that people speak backwards and forwards simultaneously, the forward speech being our conscious mind, the backward speech is subconscious and is saying something different. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reverse_speech. He states that many of the abductees would have very similar reverse speech, describing similar phenomena. The reverse speech subconscious would often refer to "owls." Very creepy stuff, seems demonic to me.

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
Notice as well how as soon as covid-19 hit, hollywood just stopped working. However, it really just merged its movie-making into reality by creating elaborate psy-ops. It's actors were playing roles in real life. Think Tom Hanks getting Covid. Thats one of many examples. All of this is so bizarre, its like a simulation. Reminds me of the shakespeare quote, "the world is a stage and we are all players." Basically Hollywood has a much more important "film" to make, and we are all extras LOL.
I find myself thinking that Shakespeare quote a lot these days. It's been a bonkers year. Tom Hanks, Idris Elba (famous black actor in the UK) Trump, Boris Johnson in intensive care (lolz).

GodfatherPartTwo

Woodpecker
Speaking of demonic. This reminds me of something I read from a linguist named David Oats. His theory is that people speak backwards and forwards simultaneously, the forward speech being our conscious mind, the backward speech is subconscious and is saying something different. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reverse_speech. He states that many of the abductees would have very similar reverse speech, describing similar phenomena. The reverse speech subconscious would often refer to "owls." Very creepy stuff, seems demonic to me.
There was a movie about this called The Fourth Kind, terrible film. I guess Greys look like little white owls if you squint your eyes enough.

Demonic entities are extraterrestrial in a sense. My pops always told me if there are aliens then they're demons.

Last edited:

Towgunner

Woodpecker
UFOs and aliens seem to be back in the news recently. The "Tik Tok" UFO was pretty convincing. Now that its been revealed that there is an underground cabal at work throughout our society, validating many conspiracy theories, it makes sense to see this one come to the surface again. That being said, I really like to see how the red pill has ingrained itself into the zeitgeist, because, our read on this phenomenon is refreshing. Namely that if there is anything to the UFO stuff its being exploited by this cabal to serve their ends. I think there is a lot to this. I encourage everyone to watch "Mirage Men". You can see it on Youtube for free. In my opinion this is the best UFO documentary I've ever seen. Because it examines the phenomenon from the secret intelligence agent's side of things. Here we see a professional liar explain how the government took keen interest in the UFO issue and actively manipulated it. They would plant suspicious "evidence", many times the proverbial "files" with the ink block and Top Secret stamped all over. This would contain information about crashes or other UFO things, but it was disinformation. They would deliberately leak this to the UFO enthusiast community, which would then amplifying and almost always inadvertently alter the information. Thus, whatever was released would end of being embellished. What I think "Mirage Men" reveals is that the government is interested in UFOs in so much as they are interested in the dynamics of mythology. Because controlling a society's myths gives them tremendous power. The appeal of the UFO issue is that its a current day myth that mostly came into being in the last 50 years and it was entirely under the observation of these agents as it did. I don't think aliens are here. The distances alone between stars makes interstellar travel impossible if not impractical. The odds of this being true are very low. On the other hand the odds that this is a myth that has been promoted by our government or other governments is very likely.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Basically Hollywood has a much more important "film" to make, and we are all extras LOL.

What's it called? Sodom and Gomorah?

There are a lot of credible sightings, and a number with credible footage. I have seen one, at night, relatively close. It was cigar shaped and the actual 'craft' was not visible. It was encircled in a ring of orange-yellow 'plasma' that moved slowly, undulating. I.e. it was not encased. When I asked out loud what it was it began moving extremely fast before appearing to wink out (disappear). At the time I wasn't really sure what it was, as I've not seen anything like it in the literature.

So there are a lot of sightings of 'craft', but sightings of aliens are almost nonexistent. There are no credible images of aliens. And most of the people who claim to have encountered aliens are of low credibility, or it seems more likely the experience happened during a dream-state. Virtually all abduction account occur when the subject is asleep, and they appear to be a class of sleep paralysis, which is itself a very demonic experience. I have had sleep paralysis + demonic figures and also sleep paralysis + an entity which came from a UFO. I may post the details later. I think this all gives credence to the idea UFOs are not metallic crafts from another planet, but maybe entities.

The people who claim to have encountered aliens in waking life seem to be the least believeable people. People like Billy Meier, who took shaky photographs of dinosaurs from a children's book and tried to pass them off as evidence of time travelling with Paledians.

There are also will o' the wisps, which are either very small luminous orbs or crude humanoid beings. I have seen one of the later and know someone credible who saw the former. These are obviously not physicsl, flesh and blood beings. And all these phenomena tends to be attached to terrifying experiences.

Don Quixote

Woodpecker
What's it called? Sodom and Gomorah?

There are a lot of credible sightings, and a number with credible footage. I have seen one, at night, relatively close. It was cigar shaped and the actual 'craft' was not visible. It was encircled in a ring of orange-yellow 'plasma' that moved slowly, undulating. I.e. it was not encased. When I asked out loud what it was it began moving extremely fast before appearing to wink out (disappear). At the time I wasn't really sure what it was, as I've not seen anything like it in the literature.

So there are a lot of sightings of 'craft', but sightings of aliens are almost nonexistent. There are no credible images of aliens. And most of the people who claim to have encountered aliens are of low credibility, or it seems more likely the experience happened during a dream-state. Virtually all abduction account occur when the subject is asleep, and they appear to be a class of sleep paralysis, which is itself a very demonic experience. I have had sleep paralysis + demonic figures and also sleep paralysis + an entity which came from a UFO. I may post the details later. I think this all gives credence to the idea UFOs are not metallic crafts from another planet, but maybe entities.

The people who claim to have encountered aliens in waking life seem to be the least believeable people. People like Billy Meier, who took shaky photographs of dinosaurs from a children's book and tried to pass them off as evidence of time travelling with Paledians.

There are also will o' the wisps, which are either very small luminous orbs or crude humanoid beings. I have seen one of the later and know someone credible who saw the former. These are obviously not physicsl, flesh and blood beings. And all these phenomena tends to be attached to terrifying experiences.
Man. This thread is triggering all this stuff in my memories. I get sleep paralysis and night terrors every month sometimes nights on end, I jump out of bed and belligerently attack stuff. Sometimes I see a dark shadow figure in the corner staring at me. You are saying this is demonic? I thought I was just anxious. Anxiety and stress can cause a lot of sleep issues.

Peacock
Gold Member
A great book about this by Jacques Vallee is "The Edge of Reality"

.pdf is easily available. The book demonstrates that many, many UFO reports are credible and accurate, and like Pilgrim said, that they are of a metaphysical or extradimensional nature, rather than beings from another planet. It is well worth reading. Also, the subreddit /r/UFO or /r/UFOs (can't remember) has been around for years, HOWEVER, since the beginning of the scamdemic, there have been many high quality sightings filmed and posted there, all within the last couple of months.

I'm not saying they are real, but as someone who has enjoyed researching UFOs and looking for footage for over 10+ years, I have never seen anything like it. Maybe video editing technology is just getting a lot better, but it is definitely worth checking out the top posts from that sub and seeing for yourself

Jacques Vallée is a deep state psyop agent.

3 pages into this thread, it is important to look at psyops like Project Blue Beam in order to understand the whole UFO culture and its current apparent unveiling to the masses, which have been primed in the last couple of decades with a succession of social engineering psyops starting with the post 9/11 Islamic terror craze, followed by the catastrophic global warming craze, and finally the WuFlu virus craze. The UFO trip is the last card on that deep state deck of psyop, they want to play it while the public is still dazed and confused from all these other psyops.

Project Blue Beam is predicated on two things, the fact that the public has been primed, and the fact that hologram and other cutting edge hidden tech might be advanced enough to manufacture very convincing UFO productions and sightings. As some have pointed above, the UFO psyop is an effective cognitive means in softening up the masses to the idea of a world government.

Jive Turkey

Sparrow
Jacques Vallée is a deep state psyop agent.

3 pages into this thread, it is important to look at psyops like Project Blue Beam in order to understand the whole UFO culture and its current apparent unveiling to the masses, which have been primed in the last couple of decades with a succession of social engineering psyops starting with the post 9/11 Islamic terror craze, followed by the catastrophic global warming craze, and finally the WuFlu virus craze. The UFO trip is the last card on that deep state deck of psyop, they want to play it while the public is still dazed and confused from all these other psyops.

Project Blue Beam is predicated on two things, the fact that the public has been primed, and the fact that hologram and other cutting edge hidden tech might be advanced enough to manufacture very convincing UFO productions and sightings. As some have pointed above, the UFO psyop is an effective cognitive means in softening up the masses to the idea of a world government.
I mentioned Project Blue Beam earlier myself in the thread. I am well aware of it. Just because the government is capitalizing on the UFO phenomena does not preclude it from having some basis in reality. I myself have witnessed two, maybe three unexplainable areal phenomena. Well, unexplainable in terms of them being conventional human technology. Most posters in this thread, and myself included lean to the explanation that UFOs are demonic. The narrative pushed by the government is that they are advanced, peaceful, and extraterrestrial.

It is possible that Vallee is an asset, but I think it is also important to keep in mind when in the realm of conspiracy that not everyone is a bad actor. It is very possible that every now and again there is a highly educated, highly intelligent person who has an earnest interest in an unusual subject.

Peacock
Gold Member
Interesting: I'd heard of the graphic novel, but I'm not a fan of his, so was unaware of the plot. I think that if there is a fake alien invasion it will indeed be in order to unite the world under a single government.

...After all, Reagan was already priming us for this back in the 1980s.

Clinton, Dubya and Obummer have trotted out the very same spiel, almost verbatim, at the same type of venues (UN speeches and late night talk shows).

You're not going to see Trump repeat that crap, if anything he would call out the bull. That's one of the endearing aspects about Trump, he has a tendency to spill the beans, like for instance when he hinted that the Beirut explosion was the result of a bombing...

Peacock
Gold Member
I mentioned Project Blue Beam earlier myself in the thread. I am well aware of it. Just because the government is capitalizing on the UFO phenomena does not preclude it from having some basis in reality. I myself have witnessed two, maybe three unexplainable areal phenomena. Well, unexplainable in terms of them being conventional human technology. Most posters in this thread, and myself included lean to the explanation that UFOs are demonic. The narrative pushed by the government is that they are advanced, peaceful, and extraterrestrial.

It is possible that Vallee is an asset, but I think it is also important to keep in mind when in the realm of conspiracy that not everyone is a bad actor. It is very possible that every now and again there is a highly educated, highly intelligent person who has an earnest interest in an unusual subject.

I am open to the possibility of UFOs being demonic in nature, but then you wouldn't have flying saucers and spaceships.

Note that the UFOs have a hidden, subconscious anti-Christian angle, the belief in aliens as a powerful presence interfering with that of God as the creator and of man being created in His image.

Jive Turkey

Sparrow
I am open to the possibility of UFOs being demonic in nature, but then you wouldn't have flying saucers and spaceships.

Note that the UFOs have a hidden, subconscious anti-Christian angle, the belief in aliens as a powerful presence interfering with that of God as the creator and of man being created in His image.
Well I think that is the argument central to the book. Flying saucers and spaceships behave in ways that defy not only the laws of propulsion, but physics in general. The demons may appear in the form of a space ship, or project that or something. I'm not sure how it works. But the book is really well worth a read. I read it in a couple of nights, and it lays it out convincingly.

So if UFOs do exist, and they defy the laws of physics, it is not a large leap to say that they are non-physical, or not entirely physical in the way we understand the term.

The amount of people willingly believing in this UFO malarkey is beyond face-palming. (((Extraterrestrials))) do not exist. The physical and the meta-physical are dimensional, in a way, between earth, heaven, and hell. If anything, what I've learned is that we humans are all just stuck here in this earthly realm along with all the assholes who disobeyed God and followed the devil in being kicked out of heaven. No ghosts, no aliens, no sentient AI, just a legion of unclean spirits, and maybe a couple antediluvian relics like giants and hybrids (which is scripturally sound). I want to believe angels come here, but I do not know enough about their kind, nor do I believe we should, man must focus on man's salvation foremost. All these other wild theories, though they may be interesting, lead man away from Christ.
The Bible does give several examples of angels (God's messengers) walking the Earth in both the Old Testament and New Testament. And I agree man should focus on man's salvation.

I can see how a fake alien invasion can be made to be believable and convincing to fool many, many people. In 1938 Orsen Wells broadcast his infamous "War of the Worlds" radio drama. It fooled many people that a real Martian invasion was taking place. And that was just using radio. With today's cable TV, Internet, social media, and advanced CGI filmmaking, faking a realistic alien invasion would be very easy to pull off.

Last edited:

MajorStyles

Pelican
UFOs are just another jewish misdirection hustle. The purpose is for the goyim to stare at the sky while the international jew throws the world into chaos for his egoistic aims.

They already ran this hustle in 1947 with the Roswell incident. Remember that Roswell was a nationwide story, promoted by a jewish-led media. The story obfuscated the deaths of American men that had died in Europe during WW2, fighting against a country that meant them no harm. Also, Roswell was able to divert America from the 1948 plan…the formation of Israel. In short, the press created a fake story to obfuscate the real stories. They were pushing fake news back then as well.

No doubt they will roll this UFO stuff out again. Half our country is high on cannabis and wearing a face diaper. At this point, they can troll them just for sport…