Fake Alien Invasion – Coming Up Next

Towgunner

Woodpecker
Follow-on note, looking at a lot of posts contending these beings are demons etc. That's actually a lot more convincing to me than just space aliens. Again, the sheer distances involved with interstellar travel make this impossible. And, it looks as though the speed of light is the fastest speed you can go. Noting that most of the universe is hundreds if not thousands if not millions of light years away than why even bother. Worm holes seem to be the popular solution to this speed limit, but, no one seems to understand the sheer amount of energy that needs to be generated in order to create a worm hole. And then you have to get in and out and aim it too. Given all this, I think interdimensional beings are far more likely. This is the realm of demons and the like.

Peacock
Gold Member
https://www.winterwatch.net/2020/12...am-psyop-to-distract-from-mandatory-vaccines/

Alien Project Blue Beam Psyop to Distract from Mandatory Vaccines?​

December 8, 2020 Russ Winter Articles by Russ Winter, International News, Politics, US News, Winter Watch Articles 8

Alien-Deception.jpg
I
The only thing left in the New Underworld Order’s bag of tricks is for the aliens to invade (Project Blue Beam), do an international broadcast, tell us to trust world government, be Covid safe and cut carbon emissions all while wearing BLACK LIVES MATTER T-SHIRTS.
The next hoax is being prepared, most likely as a “look over there!” decoy for mandatory scamdemic vaccines and the Great Reset.
Is a fake alien invasion in the works? With the Branch Covidian cult firmly established, the scene seems ripe to run on at least part of the pajama people.

Read “A New Religious Cult Has Emerged: The Branch Covidians”

The Jerusalem Post reports that former Israeli security chief Haim Eshed has revealed that aliens from a “Galactic Federation” have been in contact with the U.S. and Israel for years, but humanity isn’t ready to know this. Hoax alert: They only communicate with the U.S. and Israel? That says a lot.
EorLanUVgAIhJjl-488x350.jpg

Getting a Clue? Missing Monoliths​

Of course, these appear-and-disappear monoliths are being dismissed as art pieces. The question begs, however: Why are they showing up at all? Psyops.
EorLbD1VQAAgGyx-255x350.jpg

EorbkDtVEAErlrA-332x350.jpg

EorLbnIUwAEnW0M-234x350.jpg

EorSk1VUcAAR_sv-238x350.jpg

Bill Cooper mentioned this in his book “Behold A Pale Horse”: They will use advanced hologram technology. Negative energy via fear is their currency and the way in which to delay or slow down the Great Awakening of the masses.

A Discussion of Project Blue Beam

The Lugenpresse at ABC have suddenly uncovered a formerly secret and now closed Department of Defense (DoD) program investigating UFO reports. A simple Google search reveals more UFO coverage from an assortment of dubious media sources.
Dr. Steven Greer, the creator of the widely viewed documentary “Unacknowledged,” is also noticing a worrying pattern from lugenpresse pushing an extraterrestrial intervention (ETI) and UFO narrative. Greer is concerned about an ET false flag, commonly referred to as Project Blue Beam. I watched the Greer documentary on Amazon and found it interesting, although not necessarily totally convincing.
I am skeptical on the whole issue of ETs. Maybe it was just a coinkydink that 1947 marked both an eruption of UFO lore and the creation of the CIA. But a Blue Beam false flag is another matter. Winter Watch is reporting on this not as a prediction but rather as a general-awareness exercise should something unusual happen.
A universal belief in new age religion is essential to implementing the New Underworld Order. In principle, Blue Beam would make use of the skies as a movie screen as space-based laser-generating satellites project simultaneous images to the four corners of the planet in every language and dialect. It deals with the religious aspect of the new world order and is deception and seduction on a massive scale.

Read “Alien Abduction: Another Tavistockian Trauma-Based Mind-Control Op”

1607525424312.png

Dubious former Sen. Harry Reid is front and center in this latest story and spearheaded the funding of the $22 million boondoggle DoD program. It turns out that Reid’s friend Bob Bigelow, who owns an aerospace company and founded a hotel chain, is a supposed UFO believer. In fact, he thinks extraterrestrials regularly visit Earth. Bigelow also bought Skinwalker Ranch in Utah, a place rife with UFO sightings. Moreover, Bigelow was also a big donor to Harry Reid’s re-election campaigns. So Harry thought he’d return the favor, and voilà! Reid used an earmark to start the UFO program.
Another dubious ET believer is John Podesta. I wouldn’t trust any of these people alone with my 95 year old mother, not for even 2 minutes. Also revealed by Wikileaks were emails between astronaut Edgar Mitchell and Podesta about the Vatican holding “evidence” of ETI.
images-9-300x150.jpg

As First Lady, Hillary Clinton was commiserating with Laurence Rockefeller and his UFO Initiative. Yes, a Winter Watch critic might accuse us of “hostile attribution bias“; to which we respond, “Guilty!” Do you actually trust any of these aforementioned actors?
Unlike real conspiracies that Winter Watch covers, UFOs are popularized in the Lugenpresse. For example, a couple of times a year, in between his celebfest of stars, Larry King hosts UFOlogists who regale the talk show kingpin with an endless parade of blurry photographs, grainy videos and breathless tales of government cover ups. Yes, here we go again, blurry and grainy. Winter Watch “hostile attribution bias? Guilty again!! Do you trust blurry and grainy? We don’t.
President Reagan’s psyop — speaking about how “unifying” an alien threat would be.

Read “Ronald Reagan, Organized Crime Corrupto and Hack”

But now there are different kinds of sky sightings. On Nov. 3, 2017 a large and unusual night-sky display of high-tech drones was put on over Folsom, California. You can hear the cognoscenti really eating this stuff up. This should give readers an idea of the technology that can be employed. And if they can deploy this publicly, we really have no idea what other, more advanced staging is up their sleeves.
Some Blue Beam experiments?
Do I think this is imminently in the works? A more immediate reality is AI computer-generated imagery (CGI) and dense holograms for smaller-scale trickery and staged deceptions. One thing WInter Watch knows for a fact: The New Underworld Order (NUO) Crime Syndicate (CS) has not only an interest in relentlessly hoaxing the general population but the means as well.
The theory holds that they use dense hologram imagery combined with voice-to-skull technology [see “Voice of God Mind Control“] and possibly a good dose of suggestibility via drug aerosols in the air or put into drinking water.
Another variation — and we think more likely — would be some type of smaller-scale religious Messiah or prophecy hocus pocus and psyop aimed at evangelical Rapture, Branch Covidians, Judiacs, and New Age types. Perhaps this would be tied into Jerusalem. No doubt the CS has the data to determine just how gullible and controllable the population, or segments of the population, are and what would be required.
A lizard licking Crime Syndicate psychologist one, James V. McConnell boosted in a 1970s issue of Psychology Today. “The day has come when we can combine sensory deprivation with drug hypnosis and astute manipulation of reward and punishment to gain almost absolute control over an individual’s behavior. It should then be possible to achieve a very rapid and highly effective type of positive brainwashing that would allow us to make dramatic changes in a person’s behavior and personality.”

The Biderman Report of 1956 and Covid-19: Methods for Eliciting Individual Compliance

We have seen in recent years more of this alien threat theme in entertainment. When the big show is put on, the God figure or Messiah will speak in every language. Artificial talk or voice to skull is personalized to each individual based on his beliefs and make up. The ETI or alien threat could be run concurrent with this. Supernatural and spooky visions could be conjured up to severely traumatize the population, perhaps driving a mass suicide. Then a contrived salvation is offered by the Crime Syndicate aka New Underworld Order.

Augmented reality: ” dragon” flies over Korean baseball stadium.

Last edited:
Man. This thread is triggering all this stuff in my memories. I get sleep paralysis and night terrors every month sometimes nights on end, I jump out of bed and belligerently attack stuff. Sometimes I see a dark shadow figure in the corner staring at me. You are saying this is demonic? I thought I was just anxious. Anxiety and stress can cause a lot of sleep issues.
Maybe pray for help from Jesus Christ. That seemed to work for some people with night terrors.

Kona

Crow
Gold Member
I'm deeply concerned that all of the nonsense in the world is causing a boy-who-cried-wolf scenario. These aliens are going to attack us. It will be on the news, but no one will believe it. No one will be prepared.

Aloha!

MilvianForce

Sparrow
If there is life out there more intelligent than us and able to travel light years to get to us they would have done so by now. Begs the question are all of them hostile? If there was a hostile race that was more technologically advanced than us they would have come here and enslaved us etc. Maybe there is a intergalatic war we don't know of? Maybe we have never been discovered? Who knows.

Aurini

Ostrich
I too think this is next.

I used to always blow off people who claimed to see UFOs (ie that lame show on cable hosted by William shatner). However a good friend of mine who is an airline pilot, and shared the same belief, saw something he couldn’t explain the other week.

He described it as a perfect line of lights at an extreme distance moving together that faded in then faded out. It looked like a constellation of stars at first just based on appearance, then due to rapid movement he thought it was a formation, but ultimately based on its perfect alignment and synchronous movement it seemed like some kind of structure. Estimated location of the sighting was over Utah or Wyoming late at night.

I toyed with the thought of a fake alien invasion before - with the Navy releasing that video a while back, these monoliths, and even before all that the “invade Area 51” thing. But now this report from someone I know coupled with increasing news on the subject solidifies it. How they will play it I don’t know. An attempt to break the faith of those who are religious? That these “aliens” are our creators? Aliens that believe in diversity and feminism that say the white man must go? None of this would surprise me.
Sounds like an odd visual phenomenon. Maybe military flares? Ball lightning? Lots of things that are utterly mundane fit the profile. No need to jump to radical conclusions because you saw something odd.

The other day I found a screw in my drive way and I can't think of what it came from. My first suspicion is not aliens.

People keep talking about 'holograms' - what are these holograms exactly? How does the technology work? Is there any evidence whatsoever that holograms exist or are even a physical possibility, or is this just Marvel Movie nonsense? I'm pretty sure it's just made up bullshit, and 'aliens' are 100% government psi op (with the occassional case of possession tossed in). I've been studying UFOs since I was 15, and I've never seen any evidence that they exist.

EDIT: 10% government psi op, 90% people running wild in their imaginations because they saw something they couldn't explain.

Last edited:

kamoz

Kingfisher
Gold Member
False alarm guys. We did some research and turned out my buddy saw SpaceX’s satellite train. So close! Oh well :(

I’m still bankin on fake alien invasion tho.

I don't know, never been that interested in UFO's and aliens, even if I have seen one, which I did way back in the 80's when I was a teenager. I wasn't the only one but the people around me, about five or six, didn't speak English. We stood there and stared at it for about 30 minutes and then it just disappeared. A sphere it was.

Holographic technology? Well, Ronnie James Dio was on tour using this technology well after his death.

Personally, I think it is all demonic.

Something funny I read once, this is from some internet pastor who calls himself Pastor Harry, a hilarious guy, says he has the Bible code and that you need to rip out the book of Romans and burn it, blah, blah, blah. Well his story goes, mind you, I'm going on memory here, but his story goes like this. Satan and his pals were floating around the Earth at one time, no bodies, just spirits. On Mars there was a great war going on so the elite leadership took off and headed to Earth in their flying saucers. Well they ended up crashing and dying. Satan and his pals came upon the seen and decided to inhabit the Martian bodies and hijack the flying saucers. So what we are seeing now is Satan and his buddies in stolen bodies and stolen spaceships flying around deceiving folks. As the Ancient Alien Theorists would say, "makes sense if you think about it."

One world gov and the Antichrist still come first. We ain't there yet. Remember the movie Independence Day with Will Smith? When the aliens arrive; the scene shows the mother ship bursting out of the heavens seemingly visible to all the Earth from the east to the west. This is also a common theme in most alien movies. To me that's always a mimic of Jesus's second coming.

Matthew 24:27 KJV
"For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be."

Ive long thought the alien agenda in Hollywood and elsewhere is merely conditioning the masses to believe that believe in ET's so the world will unite as one under the Antichrist to fight against a perceived alien invasion but will actually be fighting against Jesus at his second coming when he returns to slaughter the heathen and rescue the saved. Most people by then would be so clueless to the Bible they couldn't put two and two together that its actually Jesus returning.

When Judgment Day actually comes, no human effort will be noticeable against the Rapture

robinman

Sparrow
"coming up next"

yeah and any proof it will happen in the next 5 years?

lame af. i've read about the fake asteroid and fake alien threat in conspiracy books before

If you said this to me a year ago I would have laughed at you, or at least at the idea that there would be an alien invasion either false or genuine, for I didn't want to know anything about aliens. However 2 things have gotten my attention recently. First I was recommended to watch a youtube clip about some CIA guy in a group called the black something who outlined the plan to have a fake global alien invasion by the year of 2024, that would either be holograms as already mentioned and that will bomb big cities. The holograms according to him actually were filled up by airplanes or helicopters throwing bombs. I was pretty sceptical about this, but when I saw the WEF 2030 8 goal video, where was mentioned that by 2030 we will have contact with extraterriterial life, it all clicked for me. Of course they are going to fake this to create global panic and new lockdowns, new measures and so on and so forth when the cojona madness is either stabilized by them or they just need something else to pump the chaos and panic system up again. With that it is obvious why science fiction, alien movies, video's and so on have been pushed to hard in the last decades. Guys I swear to you, I would have never thought I would say this, but by 2025 we will have had a fake alien invasion (I facepalm myself saying this, but it's for real...).
Can't find the video anymore by the way, I will upload it when I find it. The guy also predicted a big virus outbreak alike to the flu around 2022, this was shot in 2016 or so, hmm does that sound familiar or what.