Fake Alien Invasion – Coming Up Next

Gazza

Sparrow
Maybe pray for help from Jesus Christ. That seemed to work for some people with night terrors.
Worked for me a couple of years back. I identified a sin in my life, dropped to my knees, repented and begged Jesus for forgiveness. I had been having sleep paralysis EVERY NIGHT for over a month. The weight was lifted, I could almost physically feel it. Went to bed the next night and slept like a baby, and have done so since. It was a bonified miracle in my book.

MilvianForce

Sparrow
Ever notice how secular people are obsessed with aliens and finding them? The universe is so big that it stands to reason that there's more life out there even though the universe was not Intelligently Designed...

Kooks.
Have you noticed how we haven't even explored the depths of our oceans and yet we are so eager to sent satellites into space etc. I think it's insane. If there is life out there more intelligent than us, then A) They would have already enslaved us, B) They do not want to associate with us or C) They could care less.

Blade Runner

Pelican
Ever notice how secular people are obsessed with aliens and finding them? The universe is so big that it stands to reason that there's more life out there even though the universe was not Intelligently Designed...

Kooks.
I love pointing this madness out. It's a clear winner of science and rationalism. So we have no evidence for aliens, correct? "Yes." (Usually they aren't that honest, but obviously there is none). But you still believe in them? Yes. Why? The math. So you have faith and belief in some probability without evidence?

Unreal.

I love pointing this madness out. It's a clear winner of science and rationalism. So we have no evidence for aliens, correct? "Yes." (Usually they aren't that honest, but obviously there is none). But you still believe in them? Yes. Why? The math. So you have faith and belief in some probability without evidence?

Unreal.
Convenient that it has nothing to do with Christ.

typtre

Robin
Have you noticed how we haven't even explored the depths of our oceans and yet we are so eager to sent satellites into space etc. I think it's insane. If there is life out there more intelligent than us, then A) They would have already enslaved us, B) They do not want to associate with us or C) They could care less.
How about Antarctica? Every image is a composite and the official non-composite data never include the pole. On top of that, regular people are not allowed to explore and even visit, except for a North Korean style tour. But we have fantastic images of Pluto, Saturn, and the dark side of the moon.

Yeah it's coming. Man imagine the whole world breathless in front of the tv and you and I shaking our heads as this will happen... besides the fact that they are clearly prepping us through the UFO images, let's not forget here that the 8 points of the WEF where the world will be in 2030 explicitly mentions there will have been a connection with alien life by 2030. This is gonna be an interesting one though, although I think they need a little more prepping before they'll drop it.

MKE-Ed

Robin
I am starting to see more story’s in the press recently about the UFO issue. They are slowly prepping the public for an eventual announcement about this. Last week it was reported that Michio Kaku, a well known physics researcher, made a comment that it would be a serious mistake to attempt to make contact with aliens because of the possibility they could be hostile and attempt a take over of our planet. This was reported in various news outlets. This topics continues to make me wonder what else the powers that be know about this, but have kept the public in the dark about this.

Nobody, and I mean nobody, saw coronavirus coming. As a result, I am skeptical on seeing a fake alien invasion coming well in advance. At the very least, there will be significant curveballs.
Well in hindsight there are plenty of papers discussing their plan in detail, among those: event 201, operation lockstep, SPARS, crimson contagion. Moreover, we have seen several movies (contagion e.g.) and quite some talk before that about pandemics (especially Gates/Fauci among others). So they did prepare us for it. However, we were not too aware at that moment. Obviously the exact timing was unexpected. If we extrapolate that knowledge to what we see now, it is absolutely clear that they have started to prep the public for alien life by all these increasing news stories. Moreover, haven't we seen a lot of alien movies as well in the last decades? We shouldn't let ourselves be fooled another time, it is clear this is coming and they're increasing the prepping now (WEF said it even in the 8 points how the world will look like in 2030, before than we will have met alien life, so they plan to do it and when they plan to do it they are going to do it).

I can confirm this worked for me as well and is what brought me to christianity. I had sleep paralysis almost every night way back in my teens and saw all sorts of demonic entities. It was not until I prayed to Jesus for help, after being tormented with it for so long and having tried everything else.
Worked for me a couple of years back. I identified a sin in my life, dropped to my knees, repented and begged Jesus for forgiveness. I had been having sleep paralysis EVERY NIGHT for over a month. The weight was lifted, I could almost physically feel it. Went to bed the next night and slept like a baby, and have done so since. It was a bonified miracle in my book.

Joe316

Robin
I can confirm this worked for me as well and is what brought me to christianity. I had sleep paralysis almost every night way back in my teens and saw all sorts of demonic entities. It was not until I prayed to Jesus for help, after being tormented with it for so long and having tried everything else.

I got sleep paralysis beside other neurological side effects after getting jabbed with "modern" vaccines during the 1990s. I even went to a sleep laboratory and that EEG printout looked like the Vegas strip at night. At some point it got so bad, that I was unable to work. Conspicuously all hospital doctors who had me as their patient tried to get rid of my case as soon as possible. One even aborted the prescribed three night diagnosis process and sent me home after the first. I never managed to get a proper diagnosis and I blamed it on the insurance system (not paying enough).

However the symptoms slowly began fading away since 2015 and fully healed in 2020 after I had some Pentecostals pray over it in 2019 - while I also missed my "booster" vaccinations during the 2010s, because I stopped visiting doctors. Western Medicine is a scam, Jesus is King!

They're increasingly pushing this hard now. I see it has been more active in the USA, but increasingly I see it in Dutch mainstream media too now. Avi Loeb aye...

M'bare

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Well in hindsight there are plenty of papers discussing their plan in detail, among those: event 201, operation lockstep, SPARS, crimson contagion. Moreover, we have seen several movies (contagion e.g.) and quite some talk before that about pandemics (especially Gates/Fauci among others). So they did prepare us for it. However, we were not too aware at that moment. Obviously the exact timing was unexpected. If we extrapolate that knowledge to what we see now, it is absolutely clear that they have started to prep the public for alien life by all these increasing news stories. Moreover, haven't we seen a lot of alien movies as well in the last decades? We shouldn't let ourselves be fooled another time, it is clear this is coming and they're increasing the prepping now (WEF said it even in the 8 points how the world will look like in 2030, before than we will have met alien life, so they plan to do it and when they plan to do it they are going to do it).

Yes indeed. Took the words from my mouth. They absolutely have seen this coming and have been gearing us up for it. Loads of movies about outbreaks, etc. Black Pilled did a video recently and pointed out how that movie Contagion's plot is following very very similar to how this has played out.

I've pointed out in other threads how that movie Children of Men has a little plot line about humanity collapsing, and no one could give birth after a "flu outbreak." That was the only thing that alluded to the reason for infertility. Very apt considering reports about the shots.

Books written in the 50's talked about overpopulation, and disease "taking care of this growth" as it does in nature. Other books in the same time period discuss the use of bio warfare to take out ones enemies, because it's seen as natural and therefore people don't fight against it.

And as you mentioned TED talks and other people bringing up pandemic stuff.

Multiple agencies in the US, over the past 10 years spent 100 billion on various societal calamities, including pandemics. They knew something was coming -- did shit to prepare. As with most gov agencies the money paid their salaries and other stuff besides preparedness. Did they really care? Does the WHO or CDC? Nah, not by my estimate. Just a means to an end and playing their diabolical part.

No one learned after H1N1 or SARS. Just kept letting China grow, and let them in world trade.