Fake and Gay Hollywood: Are Famous People Really Transgender?

I'm sick of all the craziness going on, and needed to watch something for a laugh, and came across this youtube video:
It's a very entertaining take of an African man explaining how Jennifer Lopez is really a man.
The YouTuber has been deleted and this is a repost--he has some more convincing videos of some other famous people but this one is the most humorous.
While it's hard to watch that video without laughing, it does bring up some disturbing points.

I learned this week that the James Bond girl in 1981's For Your Eyes Only, Caroline Cossey (above) was revealed to be a man after the film came out. She was a Playboy model.
This was very bizarre to me, as I didn't think transexuals really existed back then. Did Roger Moore realize it at the time? I thought that the news helicopter pilot that filmed the OJ Simpson Bronco chase in 1995 was the first famous transgender person.

I have always found certain celebrities like Jamie Lee Curtis, Jennifer Lawrence, and Taylor Swift and to be odd and not very feminine. Take away the long hair, and the makeup, and there is little femininity.

There are many rumors of sexual humiliation rituals for those entering Hollywood. What better way to humiliate someone than by tricking them into doing homosexual acts?

The video talks a good bit about Baphomet, a sexually dimorphous beast like creature, and one can see J Lo wearing clothing with this same demonic image on it. And I don't understand a lot of this symbolism, but there are really odd montages of countless famous celebrities making identical bizarre signs with their hands, such as covering one eye, or forming a pyramid with your hands.

The point is, there is weird occulting collusion going on in Hollywood. Transexual actors would certainly fit in to such a scheme, as deception and lies are tools of the devil, and getting people to fantasize about a same sex person would be quite a devilish victory.

Oh and J Lo's ex-boyfriend left her for a transgender person called Sofia Visa. So apparently the guy was into dating dudes.
IMG_6894.jpg
There are a number of ways to test for sex, including lack of hips, angle of the body, skeletal differences, kneecaps, foot sizes, and various ratios of different body parts. They went into some of that in the podcast below.

How prevalent do you think this is? The Bond girl was a huge eye opener because it really shows the degree to which we can be deceived.

BigFellow

Sparrow
I'm sick of all the craziness going on, and needed to watch something for a laugh, and came across this youtube video:
It's a very entertaining take of an African man explaining how Jennifer Lopez is really a man.
The YouTuber has been deleted and this is a repost--he has some more convincing videos of some other famous people but this one is the most humorous.
While it's hard to watch that video without laughing, it does bring up some disturbing points.

I learned this week that the James Bond girl in 1981's For Your Eyes Only, Caroline Cossey (above) was revealed to be a man after the film came out. She was a Playboy model.
This was very bizarre to me, as I didn't think transexuals really existed back then. Did Roger Moore realize it at the time? I thought that the news helicopter pilot that filmed the OJ Simpson Bronco chase in 1995 was the first famous transgender person.

I have always found certain celebrities like Jamie Lee Curtis, Jennifer Lawrence, and Taylor Swift and to be odd and not very feminine. Take away the long hair, and the makeup, and there is little femininity.

There are many rumors of sexual humiliation rituals for those entering Hollywood. What better way to humiliate someone than by tricking them into doing homosexual acts?

The video talks a good bit about Baphomet, a sexually dimorphous beast like creature, and one can see J Lo wearing clothing with this same demonic image on it. And I don't understand a lot of this symbolism, but there are really odd montages of countless famous celebrities making identical bizarre signs with their hands, such as covering one eye, or forming a pyramid with your hands.

The point is, there is weird occulting collusion going on in Hollywood. Transexual actors would certainly fit in to such a scheme, as deception and lies are tools of the devil, and getting people to fantasize about a same sex person would be quite a devilish victory.

Oh and J Lo's ex-boyfriend left her for a transgender person called Sofia Visa. So apparently the guy was into dating dudes.
View attachment 23676
There are a number of ways to test for sex, including lack of hips, angle of the body, skeletal differences, kneecaps, foot sizes, and various ratios of different body parts. They went into some of that in the podcast below.

How prevalent do you think this is? The Bond girl was a huge eye opener because it really shows the degree to which we can be deceived.
It is scary to hear about stuff like this. I was at a professional conference a few years ago; there was a person there with a full beard and bald head, who wore men's clothing. This person even was a self-described "Southerner", although the person now lived in San Francisco. It turned out that this person was actually a woman. She announced that she had been born female and "transitioned" to male. She must have been heavily drugged up and maybe operated on to portray that appearance. I probably would not have been able to determine that on my own; however, when you saw the person's foot size, the fact that the person's voice wasn't super-deep, and the fact that the person was a homosexual/transsexual activist, it made more sense.

Jamie Lee Curtis has a genetic disorder; the story I heard was that she has always been a woman but was born with a Y chromosome or some other male characteristic making her appear less effeminate.

If you are a man pursuing a particular woman, it is probably a good idea to learn about her history and childhood. Get a look at childhood photos. Also check out her family and make sure she comes from a traditional family with a normal mom and dad with Christian values. Obviously you should not consider any woman who supports the transsexual/homosexual political agenda.

I had to look it up, apparently the tranny Bond "girl" was basically just an extra in the pool scene at the beginning of the movie.
Good to know. I certainly didn't remember her. She was however, on the cover of Playboy.

Apparently she actually has a rare medical condition related to her sexuality, and was never really a normal man. And in her defense she was horrified when people revealed her secret. I actually don't have a problem with the dozen or so people on the planet who are intersex or have some other odd sexual abnormality. The problem is with pushing these types of people as sex icons, Bond girls, or Playboy playmates, and of course promoting them in a way that makes otherwise normal people want to deform themselves.

(((Zoey Tur))) was the helicopter pilot who I for some reason remember as the first famous transgender person. He was married, fathered two children, divorced after a 23 year marriage, and then in 2013 announced he was female. His daughter is anti-LGBT :squintlol: and refuses to see him.
Here is an interview filled with so many freaks that Ben Shapiro is the voice of reason in the room.

ABeast

Sparrow
I once knew a M to F tranny that looked pretty good. I couldn't tell but there was something in the back of my mind that said "don't even try," be that the fact he had a secret dick (no balls) or just general crazy-chick vibes. The weirdest part was that he/she would go around practically blind, yet refused to wear glasses because that was "how God made me."

I once knew a M to F tranny that looked pretty good. I couldn't tell but there was something in the back of my mind that said "don't even try," be that the fact he had a secret dick (no balls) or just general crazy-chick vibes. The weirdest part was that he/she would go around practically blind, yet refused to wear glasses because that was "how God made me."
You enjoyed rubbing his non-existent balls didn't you? That's how you knew she had a "secret dick" eh? It's okay, we're all open-minded here. Out with it, boy. It's not so bad. I once played with basketball and it was big and round and existent. And it goes into the hoop.

ABeast

Sparrow
You enjoyed rubbing his non-existent balls didn't you? That's how you knew she had a "secret dick" eh? It's okay, we're all open-minded here. Out with it, boy. It's not so bad. I once played with basketball and it was big and round and existent. And it goes into the hoop.
Eww. No. The funny shit was that "she" thought the landlord wanted to rape "her" so switched rooms to where I would go watch the chickens without me knowing. I was just like, huh it's locked that's funny and was hanging-out on the balcony but I kept hearing what sounded like a hostage making a desperate phone-call in a whisper. 45 minutes later I'm sunning myself naked in the yard (cuz Maui) and the cops showed up. They didn't care, I love Hawaii!

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Nonsense. Modern day trannies look ridiculous; I can't believe that the 80s yielded passable ones when today's barely do.
Trannies in the 80s were trying to pass themselves off as women, trannies today are just being trannies and calling you a Nazi if you refuse to literally suck their girl dick.