Fake and Gay Hollywood: Are Famous People Really Transgender?

andy dufresne

Woodpecker
Ok...I'll play a bit. If this is true then my whole perception of reality is shot. One of my dream girls is Rebecca Romjin. You just can't convince me that she is a damn man:

rebecca - Copy.jpg

Here she is with baby bump

rebecca-romijn-baby-bump - Copy.jpg

The sad thing about her is that she played a transvestite in Ugly Betty. Is nothing sacred?

kel

Pelican
This is one of the weirder conspiracy theories, IMO. I live in a place with lots of troons, most of them pretty well off financially, and they're all very unconvincing, and yet I'm supposed to believe that people who've been famous since the 70s were gender-swapped during that nascent era of this technology and were totally convincing for decades straight?

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
Ok...I'll play a bit. If this is true then my whole perception of reality is shot. One of my dream girls is Rebecca Romjin. You just can't convince me that she is a damn man:
Well she has pretty wide shoulders and not much curve between hips and shoulders, and the flat forehead. She seems pretty similar to many of the traits of Kate Upton discussed here.
In the baby bump picture if you cover up her hair and torso so you only see the face, she looks pretty masculine. I'm going to start paying close attention to pregnant women and see if they appear more or less feminine because she's not very feminine there.

Peacock
Gold Member
Kate Upton is a woman, she probably has fake boobs, but she's clearly a woman. Her indent point, or the point at which her hips and torso taper off, is above her navel, which is the case for 99% of women and almost no men. That is not the case, for example, with the Williams sisters, which are more viable candidates for trans men passing as women.

Most of these "actress/celebrity X is a trans man" are deliberately fake viral stories, developed and spread along the lines of the Cass Sunstein cognitive infiltration gameplan (think Flat Earth, which is his masterpiece psyop). That channel above looks like one of these gaslighting jobs, because they skip quickly though her (partially blocked) bikini pictures and try to sell you on her brows, jawline or shoulders, which are still very much within the feminine standards. Had they posted a picture like the one above, it would have destroyed their argument. That's how you can tell they are willfully deceiving people.

Northern European women tend to be athletically built, I've dated a German American athlete in college (crew) that was bigger than Upton, as were all her teammates. She actually dropped out her sophomore year because she didn't like how big she was getting with her training regimen, the program was very competitive, with a history of olympians.

The goal of these psyops is to "infect" skeptic people with false theories that would put normies off and further isolate skeptics from the masses on one hand, and to gaslight the skeptics themselves on the other by mentally destabilizing them and getting to doubt everything.

Last edited:
brazil trans.jpg

The latest Sports Illustrated cover model is trans... I would never have guess looking at her, that she started out as a male. The medical technology for those who can afford it, has obviously come a long way.

king bast

Woodpecker
Never? They have no tits at all, and a block shaped head.

Not saying its obvious, but if you had a lineup of 10 random people and were told one of them was a tranny, this would have to be your first guess.

Never? They have no tits at all, and a block shaped head.

Not saying its obvious, but if you had a lineup of 10 random people and were told one of them was a tranny, this would have to be your first guess.
There are certainly lots of real women out there, who are flat-chested and have angular heads. The hands and the shoulders are usually the big giveaways, for trans women. They are something a surgeon can't easily change.

Kate Upton is a woman, she probably has fake boobs, but she's clearly a woman. Her indent point, or the point at which her hips and torso taper off, is above her navel, which is the case for 99% of women and almost no men. That is not the case, for example, with the Williams sisters, which are more viable candidates for trans men passing as women.
Not sure what you mean as the pic doesn't load for me... but I think my indent point is above my navel

Thomas More

Hummingbird
There are certainly lots of real women out there, who are flat-chested and have angular heads. The hands and the shoulders are usually the big giveaways, for trans women. They are something a surgeon can't easily change.
I think M to F trannies usually show very noticeably in the eyes.

I think it's easier to tell when the man is trying to look like a hot woman. Nowadays, I find there are lots of people in public where it's the opposite. Chubby, flat-chested butch women dressed like a mechanic, and chubby fem looking males wearing clothes that aren't overtly woman's clothes, but could be. It's very common now to see someone that's purposely shooting for that middle ground. You have to look twice to see if it's a butch woman or soy man.

The old SNL Pat skit has somehow become every day reality.