Families and CV19

RomikJan

Robin
Wanted to make a new thread that concentrates on families and CV19. Apologies in advance if this is in the wrong place or there is already a similiar thread.

How have you guys dealt with your family members all year? Were you successfully able to wake up some of them? Did it ruin your relationship with others? I never had to work on my father, he served in the soviet army and fully gets and understand everything, and it has been very easy to talk to him. However my mother and sister have been another story and my father doesnt seem to want to get involved with changing their mind. I think he just doesnt want to deal with the arguments, he drops hints here and there but thats about it.

My mother thinks that authority and truth go together like peanut butter and jelly. Even though shes been around currupt goverments her entire life , somehow this happening in the states or on a global scale is impossible to her. She says things like shes getting old and just wants to do what they tell her so she can enjoy the remainder of her life. She also thinks its all over, things are opening , masks are slowly leaving and its all gone. She cant fathom or understand the next phase . I told her they have been moving the goal post for 15 months and what is she going to do when they move the goal post again. She just in frustration let out a "ugh, i cant talk about this anymore"

The sister was on board for first few months and really started diving deep into all sorts of conspiracies, and it was very refreshing to see her interested. Then it seems like overnight she snapped out of it, and became a normie again. I think she tried sharing ideas with normies and they ate her up and she was scared to lose her social circle so she became a sheep again.

Many friends that are married have been hanging on a thread all year, and I think the final hammer will be when its time for the kids. The husband's say no way and the wives just dont see any other way but to give the kids the coco juice.

Its seems like a lot of our families are going to be destroyed and when they do destroy all these families we will fall even harder because people will be easier to control .

Another thing I noticed is if you somehow get a family member thinking and starting to see it with you, if you leave them alone for 10 minutes and return, everything you taught them is gone..

I cant understand for the life of me of how these family members stand up for these oligarchs and make excuses for them and help them move the goal post when the whole lie that was presented to them has more holes then swiss cheese.

DanielH

Pelican
How have you guys dealt with your family members all year? Were you successfully able to wake up some of them? Did it ruin your relationship with others?
Both of my parents were strongly against masks and lockdowns, so I didn't think I'd have to convince them not to take the vaccine. They both got it without telling me beforehand. They recognized the vaccine is bad health wise, but for their own reasons they got it. Definitely doesn't help my relationship with them, as I'm not one to change how I speak based on people around me, which sometimes gets me in trouble, so I'll still criticize the vaccines around them which can be awkward, but maybe I can keep them from getting their booster shots when that gets rolled out this flu season.
My mother thinks that authority and truth go together like peanut butter and jelly. Even though shes been around currupt goverments her entire life , somehow this happening in the states or on a global scale is impossible to her. She says things like shes getting old and just wants to do what they tell her so she can enjoy the remainder of her life. She also thinks its all over, things are opening , masks are slowly leaving and its all gone. She cant fathom or understand the next phase . I told her they have been moving the goal post for 15 months and what is she going to do when they move the goal post again. She just in frustration let out a "ugh, i cant talk about this anymore"
Pretty much the default position for gen X'ers and older. I've mentioned to my mom at least that if older people put up more resistance, they wouldn't bother trying to make it mandatory for certain jobs and public schools. Older folks have an obligation to help out future generations and that has just not happened here.
The sister was on board for first few months and really started diving deep into all sorts of conspiracies, and it was very refreshing to see her interested. Then it seems like overnight she snapped out of it, and became a normie again. I think she tried sharing ideas with normies and they ate her up and she was scared to lose her social circle so she became a sheep again.
Exactly what happens, same thing with my brother in law. His fiancee and his group of friends were very on board with all of this.
Another thing I noticed is if you somehow get a family member thinking and starting to see it with you, if you leave them alone for 10 minutes and return, everything you taught them is gone..

I cant understand for the life of me of how these family members stand up for these oligarchs and make excuses for them and help them move the goal post when the whole lie that was presented to them has more holes then swiss cheese.
If people have a worldly mindset, your facts and argumentation can only change them as far as they consider you part of the world and hivemind. When they plug back into the world, it's as if they never talked to you. NPC mindset.

Sinabelus

Sparrow
Entire families will be torn apart by this question, as if we needed that on top of the rest. Thankfully my father, mother & stepmother (which I like, actually) are all anti-system and refuse to get the shot. One grandmother won't as long as it's not mandatory, so she will eventually get it lol, the other one wants to get the shot simply out of compliance because she agrees with my points. My sister however is adamant on getting the vaccine because she wants to "get her life back", the sheer creepiness of it all amazes me.

To be honest I'm done trying to convince people not to get the shot. I express my views and the reasons behind it but I don't take it further. Most normies are only concerned with how much earthly pleasure they think they can extract again once all of this "ends", if only they would take the shot. Those who do it out of concern of others (those who really do, not those posturing) will probably label you as selfish if you tell them what you think of the vaxx anyway. Masses don't think, and the average Joe doesn't really either, that's why you have to have governments to lead. The more time goes the more I think the only thing to do to "save" normies would be to get power, otherwise it's just speaking to a wall.

What concerns me more will be the prospect of finding a viable partner once the vaxx has been there for a long time. How is anyone expected to find a decent, not ugly, spiritual, well-disposed and unvaxxed partner, let alone a wife given female are more suggestible. Those who aren't outright sterile from the vaccine (as I've heard it might) will end up not having children anyway lol.

Older folks have an obligation to help out future generations and that has just not happened here.
On the point! On one hand the boomer generation is so selfish but on the other hand they wholeheartedly believe all the lies. I have a fear that they can also become dangerous.

Until now I was on an open anti-lockdown, anti-vaccine stance when talking to people because I tried to convince them. And I thought that it is my moral duty to warn people about the danger. I have to admit that I could not convince anyone. But I have come to the point that maybe my public stance will soon become dangerous. I started to have a fear that people will approach my children with aggressive pro-vaccine propaganda later on just because they know I will not vax them if possible. Or I can imagine even worse things. Having a facade of being a normie would make my life safer. So maybe I will change my public stance sooner or later. I am not a good actor and playing along as if I was one of them will be very hard but I think it will be necessary in the future.

DanielH

Pelican
On the point! On one hand the boomer generation is so selfish but on the other hand they wholeheartedly believe all the lies. I have a fear that they can also become dangerous.

Until now I was on an open anti-lockdown, anti-vaccine stance when talking to people because I tried to convince them. And I thought that it is my moral duty to warn people about the danger. I have to admit that I could not convince anyone. But I have come to the point that maybe my public stance will soon become dangerous. I started to have a fear that people will approach my children with aggressive pro-vaccine propaganda later on just because they know I will not vax them if possible. Or I can imagine even worse things. Having a facade of being a normie would make my life safer. So maybe I will change my public stance sooner or later. I am not a good actor and playing along as if I was one of them will be very hard but I think it will be necessary in the future.
I don't know where you're from but I wouldn't be concerned. The Bible says not to be afraid hundreds of times. In this case the truth is so painfully on our side you should never be ashamed or afraid of speaking the truth. Also, people often adopt the fake ideas they pretend to have so I cannot encourage anyone to pretend to be a normie.

I don't know where you're from but I wouldn't be concerned. The Bible says not to be afraid hundreds of times. In this case the truth is so painfully on our side you should never be ashamed or afraid of speaking the truth.
Imagine that in the future Cojona VAX will be mandatory for children. You know you will have very low chance to have a grandchild if you have your child vaxxed. But others think the children are in imminent danger if they are unvaxxed.

What if some concerned family members or teachers or whoever vax your child behind your back? Just because they think they do the right thing and they save your child from dying of corona? You can not protect your children 0/24 if you don't have enough allies.

Maybe having a facade is the best protection. I am not sure yet. I am just thinking.

The Bible says not to be afraid hundreds of times.
Doing all the precaution you can is not the same as being afraid. It is better to be prepared than not.

Also, people often adopt the fake ideas they pretend to have so I cannot encourage anyone to pretend to be a normie.
Yes that is a concern. AFAIK the jews have a law that they are allowed to pretend that they are not jews in case they are in life danger. In that case they can even cross their own rules for example they can eat pig meat just to show that they are not jews.

I am not telling that as a role model but just to show that such a feat exists in history that some people pretended to be someone else for very long time but still they preserved their own identity.

I think protecting your family is a higher level duty than showing a honest image to other people. Not all are supposed to become martyrs.

I don't think there is any virtue in being openly anti-vax after the point when there is no chance to save anyone.

Sinabelus

Sparrow
Imagine that in the future Cojona VAX will be mandatory for children. You know you will have very low chance to have a grandchild if you have your child vaxxed. But others think the children are in imminent danger if they are unvaxxed.

What if some concerned family members or teachers or whoever vax your child behind your back? Just because they think they do the right thing and they save your child from dying of corona? You can not protect your children 0/24 if you don't have enough allies.

Maybe having a facade is the best protection. I am not sure yet. I am just thinking.

Doing all the precaution you can is not the same as being afraid. It is better to be prepared than not.

Yes that is a concern. AFAIK the jews have a law that they are allowed to pretend that they are not jews in case they are in life danger. In that case they can even cross their own rules for example they can eat pig meat just to show that they are not jews.

I am not telling that as a role model but just to show that such a feat exists in history that some people pretended to be someone else for very long time but still they preserved their own identity.

I think protecting your family is a higher level duty than showing a honest image to other people. Not all are supposed to become martyrs.

I don't think there is any virtue in being openly anti-vax after the point when there is no chance to save anyone.
Your concerns are valid. I think if you have family on the line it's better to lay low. When the dystopia gets tough, tell strangers you are all vaccinated, tell those who you know save from your closest friends that you "caved in" and got the jab, as did your children. You will want fake papers as well, so you will need to find a doctor to bribe or something. The other option is to live in the woods or to go somewhere that's more "free". As long as you keep and profess your faith in Christ the rest is just protecting your family, IMO.

El Draque

Robin
All my direct have vaxxd. My brother is now talking about getting his childern 'jabbed' out of "social responsibility.

They've all been sold on the risible notion of 'getting life back to normal'. I try to tell them, that wont happen, they'll just be some new twist, but they're ultimately just not willing or able to see this project for what it is.

At no point did i ever delude myself they'd even think to listent enough to my views, when they're against the weight of sCiEnCe.

At a certain point you just have to let people make their own mistakes.

RomikJan

Robin
Both of my parents were strongly against masks and lockdowns, so I didn't think I'd have to convince them not to take the vaccine. They both got it without telling me beforehand. They recognized the vaccine is bad health wise, but for their own reasons they got it. Definitely doesn't help my relationship with them, as I'm not one to change how I speak based on people around me, which sometimes gets me in trouble, so I'll still criticize the vaccines around them which can be awkward, but maybe I can keep them from getting their booster shots when that gets rolled out this flu season.

Pretty much the default position for gen X'ers and older. I've mentioned to my mom at least that if older people put up more resistance, they wouldn't bother trying to make it mandatory for certain jobs and public schools. Older folks have an obligation to help out future generations and that has just not happened here.

Exactly what happens, same thing with my brother in law. His fiancee and his group of friends were very on board with all of this.

If people have a worldly mindset, your facts and argumentation can only change them as far as they consider you part of the world and hivemind. When they plug back into the world, it's as if they never talked to you. NPC mindset.

Man thats so sad have similiar story with grandparents they seemed on board, we talked daily how insane everything is and then one day I found out they took it and never told me, said they didnt want ME to worry, and if they told me up front I would talk them out of it.

So now families are going behind your back and I suspect sooner or later more relatives will do the same and eventually youll be looked at as the lunatic that split up the family.

Theres nothing you can say to them at this point, they think its their civic duty and they think if they dont get it then they could just drop dead one day outside. Even though they have been outside for over 15 months.

I remember in the begging when they said it can live on surfaces, mom was wiping all the grocery boxed items with sanitizer wipes. I even baught that up, im like remember you used to wipe and wipe and then they told you nah it doesnt live on surfaces. They control exactly how it rolls forward they could have figured out in one afternoon if it does or does not live on surfaces.

In the beggining they did everything they could to scare normies for life, and they succeeded. Remember they would show us people just dropping dead and falling on the ground face first in middle of the street from China. That has never hapened even once.

Scary thing is once the families do fall apart and your the only one left, how strong will you be and still say no. Because there will be people who will change once they are the only one in their family. Question is how many will stay defiant with every breath, defiant till the end.