Fat people thread

Araveug

Robin
I don’t trust them. Period.

Do I want better for them? Yes.

Most have patterns or behaviors that someone would scoff at, but people can’t see mine when I’m just walking down the street.

When I have people in my life who are not doing well weight-wise, it always seems like I am the only one they know willing to say something (even diplomatically). When these people start making moves, I am their biggest supporter.

It must be such an awful thing to dread looking in the mirror.

Horus

Ostrich
Gold Member
Here's something I overheard in a motorcycle rental shop in Thailand a few weeks ago that I didn't think to post here...

Enormous white girl with tattoos and short shorts: "So, like, how much petrol does it use? Is petrol expensive here?"

Thai shop owner (without even considering she might offend the fat chick): "No ploblem.. No expensive.. Gas for motorbike vely cheeeep... One week maybe one hundred fifty baht... Maybe for you little more expensive because motorbike get vely tired..."

Me:

Guy gets catfished.

Best: "The pictures is 1 year old - I had longer hair then."

At least the guy said it instantly: "You know that I could not recognize you."

Bitch gained 50-80 pounds and has the gall to use pics in her old weight class.

That looks to be a "Farmer seeks wife show" - in Poland. Guys there have no need to settle for fatties - unless they are dirt-poor, and the guys on the show sometimes are quite well-off and even educated. Good luck with that cupcake.

Poker

Woodpecker
bbgun said:
Takes up an entire hallway. Impressive.

:mindblown3:

Seriously, how do you get to that state? What sort of mental issues and denial must you be going through? It's amazing that the guy was still alive to take that photo. I really hope that's the result of photoshop.

Repo

Hummingbird
Can't make this up, Greece bans fat people from riding donkeys due to the injuries it inflicts on them

Greece has banned obese tourists from riding donkeys after animal rights campaigners said the creatures were being left with spinal injuries and open wounds.

After images of donkeys climbing the narrow steps of the Greek island of Santorini laden down by large holidaymakers hit the headlines worldwide, lawmakers in the country have now pledged to do more to help the animals.

The Greek Ministry of Rural Development and Food has published a new set of regulations regarding donkeys' well-being after receiving multiple complaints following media coverage in July.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/...riding-donkeys.html?__twitter_impression=true

Repo said:
Can't make this up, Greece bans fat people from riding donkeys due to the injuries it inflicts on them

Greece has banned obese tourists from riding donkeys after animal rights campaigners said the creatures were being left with spinal injuries and open wounds.

After images of donkeys climbing the narrow steps of the Greek island of Santorini laden down by large holidaymakers hit the headlines worldwide, lawmakers in the country have now pledged to do more to help the animals.

The Greek Ministry of Rural Development and Food has published a new set of regulations regarding donkeys' well-being after receiving multiple complaints following media coverage in July.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/...riding-donkeys.html?__twitter_impression=true

"Sorry ma'am, your ass is too big for my ass"

Re prohibiting overweight people from riding donkeys in Greece, this is good news, not so much for animal rights but for sending a message to the lardasses out there (US and UK have many).

Those businesses have a right to protect their assets (pun intended). I would take rather sick enjoyment seeing some entitled and overweight broad turned away. With fat acceptance and obese women on the cover of Cosmo, this sends a strong countermessage.

I learned recently that the average height and weight of an American female is 5’4” and over 160 pounds. Visualize that It can’t be pretty.

Simeon_Strangelight said:

Ballet is a sport I would recommend my son to do - surrounded by pretty, disciplined above average in intelligence girls is the way to go.

But if women become like that, then you might have to reconsider.

There is a reason why girls are being weighed in ballet constantly. This activity is to prone to many accidents and puts immense strain on the body. A body of a hippo simply invites disaster. She is 15 and even if she is genetically strong, then she moves 10 times worse than if she were having an ideal weight. Ballet also means self-discipline and what kind of self-discipline does an obese walrus like that have?

Also I am not so sure whether she is semi-retarded.
It's been a while since you posted this, and she is still obese. YouTube recommended me her video recently, and I looked up her Instagram. She has almost 219,000 followers. I don't know if she is one of those rare people who is obese due to a medical condition, but odds are no. She has a condition called pseudotumor cerebri which causes pressure on the brain and leads to migraines and vision problems. It's more common among overweight people and maybe a result of that, but I don't know. Her mother died and that must be traumatizing for her, but that just makes her state even sadder.

She became famous for being a "plus sized ballerina," and she is going to hold onto that as long as she can. Her Instagram is filled with endless comments telling her how beautiful she is and what an inspiration she is. I've always felt uneasy about receiving compliments when I don't know a person and his values well. I'm at the point where I don't even know how many of those comments are real and how many are bots programmed by a shadowy figure behind the scenes in society.

If she lost weight, people would initially praise her, but that praise would not match the dopamine flood she's receiving now. None of these people praising her are going to be holding her as she dies from a heart attack in her hospital bed. Her story could have been an obese girl whose mother died, and who wanted to dance to find joy, and used that as a starting point to change her life and start exercising. Her fame would have faded, and in some ways her life would be more difficult as she would have to do the hard work to maintain her health, but she would have health, as well as wisdom.

https://www.instagram.com/lizzy.dances/
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/na...-rare-brain-condition-viral-article-1.2956407

Bienvenuto

Pelican
Gold Member
^Bitch, with these pirouettes.. you're not supposed to career sideways and backwards by several feet.

The only Amazing!! ballerina who can only do these moves safely if she's alone on stage with a giant Exclusion Zone around her. Watch those other little ballerinas startle like freaking antelope as she careens toward them.