Fat people thread

bbgun said:
Chuck Schumer's dyke daughter got married this weekend. She's the sow on the right.
Almira Gulch's great granddaughter somehow found Schumer's daughter, but I'm not sure how since the flying monkeys wouldn't have been able to lift that thing.

It would be really weird if the Wicked Witch of the West's descendant was jewish too. Well, at least she gets free passes to the show on Broadway!

Elmore

Kingfisher
Kid Twist said:
monsquid said:
Blessed are the fat, for they will inherit inhale the earth.
That had to have been a blown out ACL above, right?

When that curtain came out, epic laughter must have ensued after the gasps.
Wouldn't have thought so. To tear an ACL is normally a stability issue, which is why soccer players often do it, the studs in the boots hold to the ground, while the knee twists out. It the rapid turning one way and other that does it, hence why sprinters or sports that run predominantly straight lines rarely suffer them. Can't see that have happening above.

Tess Holiday can't be real, right? I mean is it really possible to believe your own propaganda to that degree? She's gotta secretly know she's a health time bomb and no psychologically healthy man would even want to be in the same room with her, but on the outside the slay queen facade has never cracked. Look at her, look at those arms. Wouldn't it be a lot easier to just not eat and make $150k a month like Belle Dephne on Patreon?

Eazy_E said:
Tess Holiday can't be real, right? I mean is it really possible to believe your own propaganda to that degree? She's gotta secretly know she's a health time bomb and no psychologically healthy man would even want to be in the same room with her, but on the outside the slay queen facade has never cracked. Look at her, look at those arms. Wouldn't it be a lot easier to just not eat and make $150k a month like Belle Dephne on Patreon?
Funny how they used to accuse the fashion industry of "promoting anorexia" but no one has the guts to accuse them of promoting diabetes and heart disease now.

Lazuli Waves

Woodpecker
Eazy_E said:
The following is from her Wikipedia page. I suspect her "fat pride" is related to her mother.

Holliday was born and raised in Laurel, Mississippi.[3] Her mother left her father when Holliday was a young child and Holliday claims her family moved forty times before she turned ten.[4]

In June 1995, her mother was paralyzed and disabled after she was shot twice in the head by her fiancé, who was charged with attempted murder.[4] At the age of ten[5] Holliday and her brother moved back to their grandparents' house in Mississippi while their mother recovered.[4]

Holliday was bullied from fifth grade on[6] for her weight and pale skin,[7] having a disabled mother[4] and because they lived in a trailer behind her grandparents' house.[5] She left school at the age of 17,[7] on the first day of 11th grade, after receiving death threats[6] and earned her GED.[7]

Holliday has also alleged verbal abuse about her size by her father, but has said that she was supported and encouraged by her mother to become a model.[7] Holliday has severed contact with her father,[4] whom she last spoke with in 2013.[6]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tess_Holliday

JiggyLordJr

Woodpecker
Good grief. I'd never thought I'd live to see the day where an obese women is considered a model. On a very practical level, if she's not attractive, she is not a model. The whole point of models is to have an attractive person wearing your clothing. At best, this Tess gargantuan is no more than a grotesque, human art exhibition. Any designer worth their salt won't have their clothing showcased on a landwhale. Wouldn't be surprised if she had a stroke on the catwalk; it's hard to believe the female body can handle so much gravitational strain.

Elmore said:
Kid Twist said:
monsquid said:
Blessed are the fat, for they will inherit inhale the earth.
That had to have been a blown out ACL above, right?

When that curtain came out, epic laughter must have ensued after the gasps.
Wouldn't have thought so. To tear an ACL is normally a stability issue, which is why soccer players often do it, the studs in the boots hold to the ground, while the knee twists out. It the rapid turning one way and other that does it, hence why sprinters or sports that run predominantly straight lines rarely suffer them. Can't see that have happening above.
Forgive me on taking you to school here. Women tear ACLs 8:1 greater than men. She is fat. She isn't strong with knee stabilizers. She came down and the planted foot torqued and the tweak in her knee occurred. She tore several ligaments on that twist and likely a meniscus.

CalvinC

I took an exercise physiology class and my professor told us he had spent 25 years doing inpatient physiological testing. Lots of his testing had to do with measuring metabolism. He told us that he had measured hundreds of people's metabolism with the best instruments available. Almost all people he tested claimed to have slow metabolism, but less than five, ever, were more than a standard deviation below average. To quote him: lower metabolism is a myth.

AntoniusofEfa

Woodpecker
CalvinC said:
I took an exercise physiology class and my professor told us he had spent 25 years doing inpatient physiological testing. Lots of his testing had to do with measuring metabolism. He told us that he had measured hundreds of people's metabolism with the best instruments available. Almost all people he tested claimed to have slow metabolism, but less than five, ever, were more than a standard deviation below average. To quote him: lower metabolism is a myth.
I hope your professor has tenure. Such truth cannot be exposed! It makes sense why big Pharma love obesity. Obese people need all sorts of medicine, in constant dosages. They are the perfect clients. In many European countries it is the state that pays for the medicine.

Captainstabbin

Hummingbird
bbgun said:
The fat girl from SNL somehow found a husband, who looks kinda svelt. This was the best he could do?

He was walking dogs until she introduced him around and got him his job on Seth Meyer's show. He never married one, but Ryan Reynolds was dating fatties in Canada to advance his career too. Seems like you either have to deal with bottom tier women or the gays.

Macumazahn

Sparrow
Gold Member
bbgun said:
Ok, the guy isn't a looker, but remaining single has gotta be preferable to that.

That expression you get when the enormity of your mistake becomes manifest!

Now THAT'S what I call a thousand yard stare.

bucky

Ostrich
Captainstabbin said:
bbgun said:
The fat girl from SNL somehow found a husband, who looks kinda svelt. This was the best he could do?

He was walking dogs until she introduced him around and got him his job on Seth Meyer's show. He never married one, but Ryan Reynolds was dating fatties in Canada to advance his career too. Seems like you either have to deal with bottom tier women or the gays.
Looks like a fairly stylish, fit guy who should be able to get himself a normal weight, conventionally attractive woman. Who knows, maybe he's a true chubby chaser.

Look at his face, he's soy.

Marry a fat women or go gay to advance your Hollywood career? Well...at least a lot of gay men are in shape, well dressed, and clean.