Father gets joint custody, mother then murders child.

Samseau said:
I wouldn't be surprised if the whole reason the father won partial custody is because the mother was found to have mental issues like depression or bi-polar and such.

Just another feminist judge deciding a child's life doesn't matter, allowing primary custody to a mentally unstable bitch.

EDIT:

Jetset confirmed my initial thoughts 1 second before I hit post.

True. If she was a saner mother she could have gotten full custody.

That is why the best legal system is the one that gives fathers full custody as a default. That bitch should be in a mental institution and not having any access to her children.

[img=640x480]http://stmedia.startribune.com/images/ows_150473944328881.jpg[/img]

Men need the Red Pill and Game.

NightVale

Sparrow
She has crazy eyes for sure.

His look like the panicky eyes of a guy who doesn't know how to cope with a crazy bitch and has been walking on eggshells for years. Reminds me of this guy:

Remington

Ostrich
Gold Member

If her resting face is her eyebrows up and her eyes open wide and bug eyed like that, she definitely all aboard the psycho train.

It's too bad that a small child had to suffer from the hands of an unstable and unfit mother. Can't imagine what was going through that child's head while her mother was tying a noose around his neck. Very tragic.