Clergy & Monastics Father Turbo Qualls

OrthoSerb

Woodpecker
Orthodox
A number of people enjoyed Brother Augustine's interview of Father Turbo which can be found here:

I thought I'd flag the fact that he's producing regular (bi-weekly) content on a youtube channel called The Royal Path. It still has relatively few subscribers as it does not seem to be on many peoples' radar. There are two other regular hosts, one of who was recently baptised by him and another who is his parishioner. They occasionally have a guest as well. I've watched a number of the videos over the last few days and have found them useful/enjoyable.

Mulato_Man_Gabe

Sparrow
Orthodox
I would be remiss if I didn't recommend Fr. Turbo's interview with David Patrick Harry of Church of the Eternal Logos channel. This was one of the most interesting talks I've heard when it comes to spiritual warfare & metaphysical attributes of occultic practices. I may have to give it a 2nd listen, it's such a dense talk.

Mulato_Man_Gabe

Sparrow
Orthodox
I found this to be a powerful interview with Fr. Turbo and Cyprian, particularly how candid and frank they are about the role that "race" plays into our identity and where that fits in an Orthodox life.