Father Weiss refuted MGTOWS and PUAs in advance

Sitting Bull

Woodpecker
Trad Catholic
According to Father Weiss (1894), the famous Genesis quote in relation to the creation of Eve, "It is not good for man to be alone", and the JOINT, COMMON blessing God gives to the couple shortly after means that men should not be deceived by their pride and believe that they can save themselves separately from women. This is a nice in-advance refutation of the MGTOWs (which I and several other members of RvF suspect to be a particular variety of simps, good at pretending and taking money from their fellow simps by offering false solutions), or even most of the PUA theories.

Olavo de Carvalho used to say that science can describe/control/make us understand the non-spiritual world with amazing and ever-increasing acurracy, but is useless for helping us in the only thing that matters - freeing ourselves of this non-spiritual world.

This is especially true of "relationships science". MGTOWs and PUAs can describe/control/make us understand with amazing and ever-increasing acurracy the dynamics of interaction between fallen human beings, but is useless for helping us in the only thing that matters - freeing ourselves of this unhealthy dynamic.

Jive Turkey

Kingfisher
Orthodox Catechumen
Could you post the quote in context? I would be interested to read more on the matter. It seems like he is saying men cannot be saved apart from women, but I want to make sure I understand.

Sitting Bull

Woodpecker
Trad Catholic
Could you post the quote in context? I would be interested to read more on the matter. It seems like he is saying men cannot be saved apart from women, but I want to make sure I understand.
Since what I'm reading is a French translation of a German original, I'm afraid I can't do much here in terms of literal quotes, sorry about that.

The author is making a comprehensive study of how women are perceived and treated in the most diverse civilizations, and makes the case that Christianity and Christianity alone puts her in her exact right place, neither mistreating her nor idolizing her.

Sitting Bull

Woodpecker
Trad Catholic