Fawn Fire in CA started by crazy female "shaman."

Pointy Elbows

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Trigger warning to RVFers with NPD-girl related PTSD.

There are countless places in RVF where this can be posted: Red Flag, Russian girls, Clown World... Current Events gets the hook.

Short version: Crazy lady starts fire while trying to purify and drink bear urine. Had told workers she was trying to walk from California... to Canada. Emerges from her smoking forest crime scene asking for help. Over-credentialed yoga teacher. Self-identifies as a "shaman."

Dozens of homes burned. I can't find report of people injured or hurt.

Alexandra-Souverneva_.jpg

alexandra-souverneva-59.jpg

Is the public defender a relative?

Also, I can't help but wonder if she had been more stable with a couple kids and a decent husband. Our culture is just not helping the people on the edges.

I learned today that "shaman" has roughly the same meaning in Russian language and culture as it does in north American native culture. Basically a spiritual holy person of sorts. I understand that is common lore east of the Urals.

Pointy Elbows.

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Trigger warning to RVFers with NPD-girl related PTSD.

There are countless places in RVF where this can be posted: Red Flag, Russian girls, Clown World... Current Events gets the hook.

Short version: Crazy lady starts fire while trying to purify and drink bear urine. Had told workers she was trying to walk from California... to Canada. Emerges from her smoking forest crime scene asking for help. Over-credentialed yoga teacher. Self-identifies as a "shaman."

Dozens of homes burned. I can't find report of people injured or hurt.

Alexandra-Souverneva_.jpg

alexandra-souverneva-59.jpg

Is the public defender a relative?

Also, I can't help but wonder if she had been more stable with a couple kids and a decent husband. Our culture is just not helping the people on the edges.

I learned today that "shaman" has roughly the same meaning in Russian language and culture as it does in north American native culture. Basically a spiritual holy person of sorts. I understand that is common lore east of the Urals.

Pointy Elbows.
Don't know if this is true, but the article said her linkedin showed that she was a doctoral student at SUNY’s New York College of Environmental Sciences and Forestry.

Take a look at this: https://www.npr.org/2021/08/11/1026...professor-arson-charges-california-dixie-fire. This fire was started by another "professor." The article reads: "His teaching and research, the school said, focuses on topics that include the "sociology of health, deviance and crime" and environmental sociology." Pretty ironic, huh?

So, why are these so-called "environmental professors" torching the forest? I wonder what's going on here?

Around the months of the previous presidential election, there were a good few civilians arresting foreigners at gun point who were trying to set forest fires out west. The only objective I can imagine in doing this is to forcibly displace people from their forest property homes to drive them into the small towns and cities for housing. Makes it vastly easier to assert control over them than the alternative.

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Around the months of the previous presidential election, there were a good few civilians arresting foreigners at gun point who were trying to set forest fires out west. The only objective I can imagine in doing this is to forcibly displace people from their forest property homes to drive them into the small towns and cities for housing. Makes it vastly easier to assert control over them than the alternative.

That and push the "climate change is causing forest fires" narrative. Hadn't heard of citizens arrests of people setting the fires though, would be interested to hear more about that. What sort of foreigners--useful idiots from south of the border, Muslim widows and orphans, Chinese/Russian/Iranian professionals? Assume not the latter as I would imagine they would be too much for a few State of Jefferson rednecks with (at best) ARs to handle.

Holy shit, look at those eyes in the second pic! And drinking bear urine--was she wandering around sticking a cup under a bear while it took a piss?

Garuda

Pelican
That and push the "climate change is causing forest fires" narrative. Hadn't heard of citizens arrests of people setting the fires though, would be interested to hear more about that. What sort of foreigners--useful idiots from south of the border, Muslim widows and orphans, Chinese/Russian/Iranian professionals? Assume not the latter as I would imagine they would be too much for a few State of Jefferson rednecks with (at best) ARs to handle.

I think it was mostly illegals. As for the motive, it's probably more to due with the cartels wanting rural areas to themselves for better concealment of illicit activities.