Female pastor becomes "adult model"

Video contains slightly sexually suggestive content:

Five minute video on a woman's journey from being a pastor to being an adult model. If I could pinpoint where she fell off the rails, it wasn't when she came out as queer (which cost her the pastor role and church community), but when she says she wanted to be a pastor to be on stage in front of thousands. Check your hearts, people.

Last edited by a moderator:

get2choppaaa

Pelican

Five minute video on a woman's journey from being a pastor to being an adult model. If I could pinpoint where she fell off the rails, it wasn't when she came out as queer (which cost her the pastor role and church community), but when she says she wanted to be a pastor to be on stage in front of thousands. Check your hearts, people.
Anathema!

I'm not going to watch the video as the photo of the woman is scandalous enough.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
Warning: Her website contained sexual pictures. :rolleyes:

Her website's home page slogan: "storyteller. artist. activist."

From her About page:
To access this dream life, I had to shed layers that no longer served me. I had to own the fullness of who I was, even if it meant disappointing important people in my life. So I came out publicly as queer. I left the Christian faith. And I took a deep breath of fresh air for the first time in a long time. I was FREE! Because I was ME. That's when everything changed in my life for the better.

She's a single mom according to this part:
P.S. I reside in southern California with my three amazing kids and one adorable / feisty cat. I should probably include those details in my about page.

This video's from 2017 - "Hello, I'm Nikole, and I'm Queer" (part 1).

Umm...after 3 kids and she decided to come out as "queer"? o_O That's messed up.

john_Jea

Pigeon
From her About page:

To access this dream life, I had to shed layers that no longer served me. I had to own the fullness of who I was, even if it meant disappointing important people in my life. So I came out publicly as queer. I left the Christian faith. And I took a deep breath of fresh air for the first time in a long time. I was FREE! Because I was ME. That's when everything changed in my life for the better.

On the bright side she just left instead of claiming that this is compatible with Christianity. It would not have been a surprise if she had gone the homo church way.

Hermetic Seal

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I have a bit of an alternative perspective on this. Those who engage in such wantonly un-Christian behavior are actually doing us a favor by outing themselves in such a blatant manner. This is far preferable to the more subtle antics of subversives who ensconce themselves within Christian organizations and spread deceit in a more pernicious way.

SJWs at The Gospel Coalition, teary-eyed propagandists like Phil Vischer, and the Jesuit subversives at Public Orthodoxy are far more insidious.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
What's the point of this thread ?
There are benefits one must learn & avoid from this thread. From what I noticed over the years, I say this: don't be a part of a church that is led by a false pastor/preacher/minister/priest with a hidden agenda (i.e., social justice activism, Marxism, etc.) especially "women" church leaders who wants to take down (and tends to complain about) men & patriarchy.

2 Corinthians 11:13-15
For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.

Matthew 7:15-20
Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.

Last edited:
There are benefits one must learn & avoid from this thread. From what I noticed over the years, I say this: don't be a part of a church that is led by a false pastor/preacher/minister/priest with a hidden agenda (i.e., social justice activism, Marxism, etc.) especially "women" church leaders who wants to take down (and tends to complain about) men & patriarchy.

2 Corinthians 11:13-15
For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.

Matthew 7:15-20
Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.

I understand and it's important, but I found the forum delves too much on all the negatives of our modern culture and doesn't focus on the good and godly things that are happening.

FrancisK

Woodpecker
Gold Member
I understand and it's important, but I found the forum delves too much on all the negatives of our modern culture and doesn't focus on the good and godly things that are happening.

I definitely agree, while I don’t see this so much as a glaring example because in certain context this stuff has merit just to show how ridiculous things are but what gets to me a lot is the constant over the top conspiracy theorists. Everything is some crazy apocalyptic signaling demons are out to kill us secret message that needs endless dissemination.

Life really isn’t that bad, granted things aren’t what they were at all and a lot of things don’t make sense any more but it’s 100x magnified in the Internet world. Take the tin foil hat off and step out into real life, you may find that most people are not on board with the stuff perpetuated by the Internet sickos. The Internet is not reality, it’s endless propaganda and conditioning and it goes both ways.

Seeing more and more of this. There was a mother whose husband would film her for only fans videos. Their 3 kids were suspended from catholic school due to other mothers finding out about the degeneracy and reporting it. Let's be honest the wives probably found out because some husband recognized the mother and was probably a subscriber.

Needless to say the mother and father are victims and blaming the school for their children's expulsion. I'm sure some tribe card carrying attorney will be swooping in.

I have a bit of an alternative perspective on this. Those who engage in such wantonly un-Christian behavior are actually doing us a favor by outing themselves in such a blatant manner. This is far preferable to the more subtle antics of subversives who ensconce themselves within Christian organizations and spread deceit in a more pernicious way.

SJWs at The Gospel Coalition, teary-eyed propagandists like Phil Vischer, and the Jesuit subversives at Public Orthodoxy are far more insidious.

This guy for example when he plays word games with "Authentein" and "Exousia" citing Feminist sources of course to justify Female Pastors/Priests/Elders:

If you have not seen this I recommend the ways those insidious Men subverted the Presbyterian Churches:

One of them is the infiltration of the seminaries and all the educational institutions that feed the Men into the Church. Likewise they are extremely good at bureaucracy and in seizing power through the institutions.