Female pastor becomes "adult model"

What's the point of this thread ?
Showing that even so called godly women are all potential sluts ?
How about stop focusing on those kind of people that Satan has won over and showing people that God has won ?

I'll start :

Women who repented from being sluts yet became an Orthodox/Catholic Priest or Pastor. Are you sure they have truly turned over a new leaf?

If so they will as soon as they find out exit their positions ASAP and leave the church that permitted them to become a Pastor.

Pelern

Sparrow
I understand and it's important, but I found the forum delves too much on all the negatives of our modern culture and doesn't focus on the good and godly things that are happening.
This is true. It used to be a given around here, that men lead and women follow.

If there weren't thirsty, weak, juvenile men willing to throw money and attention at any women wearing skimpy clothing, women wouldn't be doing this. Women do these things because men continue to reward them for it.

Maybe we should be making ourselves better instead of tossing stones at easy targets.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
It is part of human history & human behaviour for societies & empires to rise & fall.
Usually takes around 300 years.
Noting how the offshoots of the old British empire have been around for 250 years or so (1776 for eg.).
Not a great deal of time left for "The West".

One key difference this time however, is the presence of advanced technology.
We have access to technology that could aid The West in overcoming the usual pattern of human behaviour / societal destruction.

Yet I see supposed pastors are using technology to whore themselves & other activists use technology to broadcast their subversion.
While the masses do their part to imitate Idiocracy.

So ah..., yeah. Never mind that thing about technology.
Once again.
Only God (has) can save us now...

randallv

Chicken
I don't agree with women pastors in any form or fashion. That's a huge red flag for me in a church. This woman has been given over to a reprobate mind, and as such may be lost forever. Sadly, a reflection of our culture of narcissism.

Hermetic Seal

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Does the Christian-Thinktank guy shill for feminism? That's sad. I found his articles extremely useful when I was a college student over a decade ago and was trying to figure out apologetic answers to new atheist haranguing.

Slide-Rule

Sparrow
Women who repented from being sluts yet became an Orthodox/Catholic Priest or Pastor. Are you sure they have truly turned over a new leaf?

If so they will as soon as they find out exit their positions ASAP and leave the church that permitted them to become a Pastor.

Women cannot become priests in the Catholic Church (And the Orthodox Church). It doesn't matter what clothes they wear, or even if the Bishop of Rome himself waves his hands over the woman's head in an attempt to "ordain her." It doesn't matter, nothing would happen.

Women cannot become priests in the Catholic Church (And the Orthodox Church). It doesn't matter what clothes they wear, or even if the Bishop of Rome himself waves his hands over the woman's head in an attempt to "ordain her." It doesn't matter, nothing would happen.
Exactly. So this prostitute who became "Pastor" is mistaken to the God she supposedly worships.
If she found out the truth she will either repent and resign or she will quit Christianity entirely or be in denial as to her to allegiance.

Wutang

Hummingbird
Gold Member
This woman graduated from seminary and tried to turn her church into a LGBT accepting one. The church wouldn't give in, so she left the faith entirely.

I actually look back and see how much time and energy I wasted those last three years at my church because my church had/has no intention of becoming an affirming church.

I spent those last three years spinning my wheels but literally getting nowhere.

I'm in agreement with the posters in the previous page that if I can find any respect for her, it's in the fact she didn't keep LARPing as a Christian and kept trying to mold it into what she thought it should be and instead just went her way.

Does the Christian-Thinktank guy shill for feminism? That's sad. I found his articles extremely useful when I was a college student over a decade ago and was trying to figure out apologetic answers to new atheist haranguing.

Yes absolutely. His recommended resources:
  • Feminism and the Bible, Mardi Keyes, IVP: 1995. [This small booklet is the best thing I have read on this subject! Outstanding work...I recommend it to all thoughtful folk.]
  • Apology to Women: Christian Images of the Female Sex, Ann Brown,IVP: 1991. (The best book I have seen on this subject.)
  • Woman in the Bible by Mary J. Evans, IVP:1983.
  • A Dictionary of Women in Church History, Mary L. Hammack, Moody:1984. [Incredible book--lists snapshot bios of outstanding extra-biblical women, by period: Ancient Church History (ad 33-590, 47 entries), Medieval (ad 590-1500, 50 entries), Reformation (ad 1500-1650, 70 entries), Expansion and Denominationalism (ad 1650-1800, 80 entries), Revivals, Missions, Further Expansion (ad 1800-present, 580 entries).]
  • Essays on Women in Earliest Christianity, volume 1, Carroll Osburn (eds), College Press: 1993.

I only use his content in regards to the Amalekite/Midianite and Canaanite question especially. Otherwise in regards to the female question. He is completely pozzed.

Likewise with the Headship of the Husband. He also plays word games and concludes the relationship between Husband and Wife is mutual submission. And that Headship in the Christian sense only means Source and not Authority otherwise it would use the Greek word "Exousia".

This woman graduated from seminary and tried to turn her church into a LGBT accepting one. The church wouldn't give in, so she left the faith entirely.

I'm in agreement with the posters in the previous page that if I can find any respect for her, it's in the fact she didn't keep LARPing as a Christian and kept trying to mold it into what she thought it should be and instead just went her way.

That Church has already given in by having female pastors.